Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:32 AM

Guys How Do You Feel?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys How Do You Feel?? (3948 Views)

Guys How Does It Feel Like To Get A Lady Pregnant? / Ladies, Do You Feel H.o.r.n.y Too? / How Do You Feel When Kissing Your Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys How Do You Feel?? by Nobody: 4:02pm On Sep 26, 2014
Guys please how do you feel when you follow a lady and she did not follow back? please let me hear your different views so I can follow back those guys following me

1 Like

Re: Guys How Do You Feel?? by suckerpunch: 4:04pm On Sep 26, 2014
undecided
Re: Guys How Do You Feel?? by TRADELYN: 4:04pm On Sep 26, 2014
grin
It all depends on the motive.

#Following...
Re: Guys How Do You Feel?? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Sep 26, 2014
How do you want them to feel ?
Re: Guys How Do You Feel?? by ULSHERLAN(m): 4:05pm On Sep 26, 2014
I unfollow

1 Like

Re: Guys How Do You Feel?? by Ekiseme(m): 4:05pm On Sep 26, 2014
prettythicksme: Guys please how do you feel when you follow a lady and she did not follow back? please let me hear your different views so I can follow back those guys following me
follow her from where to where?

Let me know first before i comment undecided
Re: Guys How Do You Feel?? by djeezy(m): 4:07pm On Sep 26, 2014
Speaking for myself. I've neva followed someone who didnt follow back. I dont follow much people, so i can keep track of them. For others i guess they unfollow or keep stalking.
Re: Guys How Do You Feel?? by valmunich(m): 4:10pm On Sep 26, 2014
Did you actually read this poo before posting undecided
Re: Guys How Do You Feel?? by vizkiz: 4:12pm On Sep 26, 2014
There are lotta chicks who wouldn't follow back on NL..so why follow them in the first place? undecided
Re: Guys How Do You Feel?? by iamord(m): 4:40pm On Sep 26, 2014
All ill say is that you should be yourself.. For someone to follow you means there is a level of interest in you. Not following back speaks one language! “You are not interested” but you must not follow people that follow you just cos you want to“ please them” and “let it not be as if” scenarios ..so do what you feel is right.. As for me! I follow everyone that follows me, ..and do vice versa for people that don't

1 Like

Re: Guys How Do You Feel?? by Nobody: 4:42pm On Sep 26, 2014
I understudy you before i follow... And i follow because i want to follow you, not cos i want you to follow me!

1 Like

Re: Guys How Do You Feel?? by chibwike(m): 4:46pm On Sep 26, 2014
there are actually some girls that are not following me, ok, its nw either they follow me bck or i unfollow them asap

2 Likes

Re: Guys How Do You Feel?? by Booty4me: 4:49pm On Sep 26, 2014
I will feel sad
Re: Guys How Do You Feel?? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Sep 26, 2014
whats the essence anyway, like the motive behind it.... ?

1 Like

Re: Guys How Do You Feel?? by Olusanya333(m): 5:18pm On Sep 26, 2014
Just to fill up the gap
Re: Guys How Do You Feel?? by philantoxx(m): 5:24pm On Sep 26, 2014
derz nufin mysterious about it.not following back shouldn't cause headache.
Re: Guys How Do You Feel?? by Nobody: 5:32pm On Sep 26, 2014
I dont even follow ladies but if i do and she doesn't follow back, i will just hope she does nt flood my following notifications with unnecessary post or i do d needful.
Re: Guys How Do You Feel?? by Charles4075(m): 5:42pm On Sep 26, 2014
prettythicksme: Guys please how do you feel when you follow a lady and she did not follow back? please let me hear your different views so I can follow back those guys following me
It means nothing and why should I feel bad/good if she follows me back or not. It's her choice to do so if she likes and I don't give a damn.

1 Like

Re: Guys How Do You Feel?? by DiscodeeFUTA(m): 6:00pm On Sep 26, 2014
Olusanya333: Just to fill up the gap

I too...
Re: Guys How Do You Feel?? by Nobody: 6:13pm On Sep 26, 2014
suckerpunch: undecided
why this kinda face abeg talk wetin dey your mind
Re: Guys How Do You Feel?? by Nobody: 6:14pm On Sep 26, 2014
TRADELYN: grin

#Following...
cheesy
TRADELYN: grin

#Following...
Re: Guys How Do You Feel?? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Sep 26, 2014
Arva: How do you want them to feel ?
you know some will feel bad about it and some unfollow the lady if she did not follow back
Re: Guys How Do You Feel?? by Nobody: 6:16pm On Sep 26, 2014
ULSHERLAN: I unfollow
yea I discover that as well,thanks
Re: Guys How Do You Feel?? by Nobody: 6:16pm On Sep 26, 2014
Ekiseme: follow her from where to where?

Let me know first before i comment undecided
on Nairaland guy
Re: Guys How Do You Feel?? by horlabiyi(m): 6:16pm On Sep 26, 2014
Before you start feeling fly. Let me quickly unfollow you
Re: Guys How Do You Feel?? by Nobody: 6:17pm On Sep 26, 2014
djeezy: Speaking for myself. I've neva followed someone who didnt follow back. I dont follow much people, so i can keep track of them. For others i guess they unfollow or keep stalking.
yea I understand because you feel somehow if they don't follow back right maybe feel bad
Re: Guys How Do You Feel?? by Nobody: 6:18pm On Sep 26, 2014
valmunich: Did you actually read this poo before posting undecided
and do you read the poo before writing??
Re: Guys How Do You Feel?? by Nobody: 6:19pm On Sep 26, 2014
vizkiz: There are lotta chicks who wouldn't follow back on NL..so why follow them in the first place? undecided
so you don't follow ladies right vizkiz unless they follow you that when you gonna follow back right??
Re: Guys How Do You Feel?? by Nobody: 6:21pm On Sep 26, 2014
iamord: All ill say is that you should be yourself.. For someone to follow you means there is a level of interest in you. Not following back speaks one language! “You are not interested” but you must not follow people that follow you just cos you want to“ please them” and “let it not be as if” scenarios ..so do what you feel is right.. As for me! I follow everyone that follows me, ..and do vice versa for people that don't
good point dear because most guys that follow me accuse me of not following back that y I bring up this thread maybe the feel bad about it
Re: Guys How Do You Feel?? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Sep 26, 2014
taiwolusol: I understudy you before i follow... And i follow because i want to follow you, not cos i want you to follow me!
got that dear
Re: Guys How Do You Feel?? by Ekiseme(m): 6:22pm On Sep 26, 2014
prettythicksme: on Nairaland guy
ok,now i understand

No one should feel somehow,after all its not by force to follow someone
Re: Guys How Do You Feel?? by Nobody: 6:23pm On Sep 26, 2014
chibwike: there are actually some girls that are not following me, ok, its nw either they follow me bck or i unfollow them asap
I think that what guys should do instead of accusing the girl of not following back

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Differences Between Wife-material And Girlfriend-material / Low Self Esteem Signs (women) / Photos Of Teenage Nigerian Guy Spotted With Older Oyinbo Woman At Shoprite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.