Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,188 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:20 AM

Guys How Do You Feel?? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys How Do You Feel?? (3949 Views)

Guys How Does It Feel Like To Get A Lady Pregnant? / Ladies, Do You Feel H.o.r.n.y Too? / How Do You Feel When Kissing Your Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys How Do You Feel?? by Etosonc(m): 6:23pm On Sep 26, 2014
taiwolusol: I understudy you before i follow... And i follow because i want to follow you, not cos i want you to follow me!
spot ~On
Re: Guys How Do You Feel?? by Nobody: 6:24pm On Sep 26, 2014
Booty4me: I will feel sad
yea this is what I want to hear God bless you.some guys won't speak their mind and you do
Re: Guys How Do You Feel?? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Sep 26, 2014
Charles4075: It means nothing and why should I feel bad/good if she follows me back or not. It's her choice to do so if she likes and I don't give a damn.
they y you follow her in the first place?
Re: Guys How Do You Feel?? by Nobody: 6:26pm On Sep 26, 2014
Ekiseme: ok,now i understand

No one should feel somehow,after all its not by force to follow someone
some guys complain about that and accuse the lady of not following back
Re: Guys How Do You Feel?? by iamord(m): 6:27pm On Sep 26, 2014
prettythicksme: good point dear because most guys that follow me accuse me of not following back that y I bring up this thread maybe the feel bad about it

Definitely they do. Its like a snub. Although everyone has how they see things. But how do u feel when u follow someone and the person does not follow back?
Re: Guys How Do You Feel?? by Etosonc(m): 6:28pm On Sep 26, 2014
Ekiseme: follow her from where to where?

Let me know first before i comment undecided
4rm Nairaland To His/her House grin
Ekiseme: follow her from where to where?

Let me know first before i comment undecided
4rm Nairaland To His/her House
Re: Guys How Do You Feel?? by Nobody: 6:32pm On Sep 26, 2014
iamord:

Definitely they do. Its like a snub. Although everyone has how they see things. But how do u feel when u follow someone and the person does not follow back?
for me there are too much guys following me and they are complaining of me not following them back.so your point makes me know how they feel so am gonna follow all of them back
Re: Guys How Do You Feel?? by iamord(m): 6:37pm On Sep 26, 2014
prettythicksme: for me there are too much guys following me and they are complaining of me not following them back.so your point makes me know how they feel so am gonna follow all of them back

Lol! Like i stated earlier.. Don't follow because you want to “fulfill all righteousness” or “let it not be as if” just be the self you have always been.. If u see other reasons to follow back that's fine. It should be because u want to and not because u have to

1 Like

Re: Guys How Do You Feel?? by Ekiseme(m): 6:50pm On Sep 26, 2014
prettythicksme: some guys complain about that and accuse the lady of not following back
lol,i guess this is where i have to say orishirishi
Re: Guys How Do You Feel?? by Nobody: 7:10pm On Sep 26, 2014
Ekiseme: lol,i guess this is where i have to say orishirishi
yeah
Re: Guys How Do You Feel?? by Charles4075(m): 7:35pm On Sep 26, 2014
prettythicksme: they y you follow her in the first place?
That's why I make sure I never follow any lady online cos she might have this crazy thinking that I wanna get in between her legs as if it's a plaza or shopping mall.

2 Likes

Re: Guys How Do You Feel?? by tojuboy(m): 8:17pm On Sep 26, 2014
prettythicksme: Guys please how do you feel when you follow a lady and she did not follow back? please let me hear your different views so I can follow back those guys following me
2 me i will feel like a jerk
Re: Guys How Do You Feel?? by mascot87(m): 8:20pm On Sep 26, 2014
Arva: How do you want them to feel ?

Hi, you are pretty but sorry I can't date u undecided
Re: Guys How Do You Feel?? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Sep 26, 2014
djeezy: Speaking for myself. I've neva followed someone who didnt follow back. I dont follow much people, so i can keep track of them. For others i guess they unfollow or keep stalking.
Yeah!....I hate it when someone follows you, Just to keep track of your daily post...its quite scary and annoying...I can't wait for the ban/ block button to be activated.
Re: Guys How Do You Feel?? by nickz(m): 8:25pm On Sep 26, 2014
prettythicksme: Guys please how do you feel when you follow a lady and she did not follow back? please let me hear your different views so I can follow back those guys following me
first off,I give them reason tofollow back even before I follow themsadsad

if they dont i tackle them(I learnt that from someone)tongue
Re: Guys How Do You Feel?? by djeezy(m): 8:27pm On Sep 26, 2014
glitest:
Yeah!....I hate it when someone follows you, Just to keep track of your daily post...its quite scary and annoying...I can't wait for the ban/ block button to be activated.
hahahahaha. You cant have a ban button na. YOU will ban everybody. Block button is not quite feasible because the post is usually public. Same way u can't delete a thread u created.
Re: Guys How Do You Feel?? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Sep 26, 2014
I don't follow ladies
Re: Guys How Do You Feel?? by pbs4real(m): 8:38pm On Sep 26, 2014
prettythicksme: I think that what guys should do instead of accusing the girl of not following back
its jez a mtr of choice,if i follow and u dnt follow bck,dats ur choice.i dnt gv an f abt it. . .it doznt add 2 d price of garri in d mkt.
Re: Guys How Do You Feel?? by pbs4real(m): 8:42pm On Sep 26, 2014
prettythicksme: I think that what guys should do instead of accusing the girl of not following back
Re: Guys How Do You Feel?? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Sep 26, 2014
djeezy: hahahahaha. You cant have a ban button na. YOU will ban everybody. Block button is not quite feasible because the post is usually public. Same way u can't delete a thread u created.
Well.....You will be surprised that the block button, will help a great deal.
Re: Guys How Do You Feel?? by MrCork: 9:38pm On Sep 26, 2014

...well, guys follow u coz they want punnnny.....(its called the wish factor)....,and to be honest, that's the reason y every male is on nairaland! (no offense) undecided

1 Like

Re: Guys How Do You Feel?? by tosyne2much(m): 10:54pm On Sep 26, 2014
When you follow a lady, it does not necessarily mean she has to follow you back in order to reciprocate your kind gesture...well, I think it's a sort of discouragement when you follow and the person does not follow back.. It makes you feel beneath them or unworthy of being followed back

1 Like

Re: Guys How Do You Feel?? by Nobody: 4:56am On Sep 27, 2014
MrCork:

...well, guys follow u coz they want punnnny.....(its called the wish factor)....,and to be honest, that's the reason y every male is on nairaland! (no offense) undecided
and that punnnny should be light skin right undecided
MrCork:

and that punnnny should be light skin right
Re: Guys How Do You Feel?? by Nobody: 4:58am On Sep 27, 2014
pbs4real: its jez a mtr of choice,if i follow and u dnt follow bck,dats ur choice.i dnt gv an f abt it. . .it doznt add 2 d price of garri in d mkt.
gbam!!!
Re: Guys How Do You Feel?? by Nobody: 4:59am On Sep 27, 2014
nickz: first off,I give them reason tofollow back even before I follow themsadsad

if they dont i tackle them(I learnt that from someone)tongue
and she will tackle you back
Re: Guys How Do You Feel?? by iamord(m): 6:04am On Sep 27, 2014
MrCork:

U do not Answer for all the guys . Inasmuch as I follow some people to get intimate I also follow some cos I love their threads and posts . So that's a good way too be on track with them

1 Like

Re: Guys How Do You Feel?? by chidekings(m): 6:54am On Sep 27, 2014
all this guys ur following,hope ur have not lost ur way.
Re: Guys How Do You Feel?? by naijaboiy: 7:43am On Sep 27, 2014
I follow only ladies that make sense upstairs...
However,,if I follow and wait for the next 30mins and you don't follow back,,then I kick you out undecided

Btw,,
Why open such thread
Everybody gets followed,,so why making a fuss about it? undecided
Re: Guys How Do You Feel?? by nickz(m): 7:47am On Sep 27, 2014
prettythicksme: and she will tackle you back
impossible

I'm a nutcase......there's. a better chance I get hit by an oncoming parked car
Re: Guys How Do You Feel?? by naijaboiy: 7:49am On Sep 27, 2014
Charles4075: That's why I make sure I never follow any lady online cos she might have this crazy thinking that I wanna get in between her legs as if it's a plaza or shopping mall
gringringrin
Re: Guys How Do You Feel?? by naijaboiy: 7:52am On Sep 27, 2014
glitest:
undecided undecided
You are being followed if you make sensible posts and the person likes your personality,,so he/she wants to see more of your posts or probably see new hot threads that make sense so that they can contribute too

So what's annoying and scary about it
Re: Guys How Do You Feel?? by MrCork: 8:12am On Sep 27, 2014
iamord:

U do not Answer for all the guys . Inasmuch as I follow some people to get intimate I also follow some cos I love their threads and posts . So that's a good way too be on track with them

....ok..so u all so come to nairaland to follow people & not to chase punnny..abi?

..u sound lika praud hommo....anyways...when did u discover u was g@y & how long u been practisinit ?
angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

When Your Villagers Must See Your Success (PHOTO) / Countries With The Lowest Age Of Consent In The World / Haters Of Homosexuals, Why Do You Hate Gay People? Give An Answer.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.