Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,095 members, 7,807,270 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:48 AM

Samsung Advert On The New Iphone 6plus (Very funny) - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung Advert On The New Iphone 6plus (Very funny) (31955 Views)

Girl Accidentally Buys A China Iphone 6plus Thatuses Nokia Battery [SEE PHOTOS] / Iphone 6plus Repair Kit(photo) and lesson learned from #bendgate / ‘iPhone 5S': Photos Of New iPhone Surfaces (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samsung Advert On The New Iphone 6plus (Very funny) by lexyman(m): 8:51am On Sep 27, 2014
texazzpete: This isn't an official samsung advert. IT was done by a fan.

It's obvious na. No way will samsung use the Note 3 in an ad when the Note 4 comes out in weeks

I was about typing this ...

Bro .long time where u dey now?
Re: Samsung Advert On The New Iphone 6plus (Very funny) by GowonAbacha: 8:55am On Sep 27, 2014
dljbd1: Hilarious
grin grin grin

**modified**

Wow! What a way to start a day. cheesy

Firstly, all glory to God in the Highest for this golden privilege. Only Him can make this a reality after 8years of fighting for this position as a NLder. Baba God noni jare smiley

Secondly, I'd want to thank you to swift for being stable during the period of the initial post only. (Only during that period! Nothing more! angry )

Thirdly, to my parents for changing my school countless number of times so I could be eloquent in writing, typing, and verbal. cool

Fourthly, how will I forget my fellow NLders predecesors on FTC matters. Frankly speaking, they've all being a source of motivation and I can proudly pass on the baton to another willing NLder. cool

Fifthly, I'd never forget the papa of NL, Seun. Keep doing what you do best. wink

FTC tynz since 1801!!!! grin
Sure you have lots of testimonies to give in church tomorrow, grin btw what priviledge are you talking about.
Re: Samsung Advert On The New Iphone 6plus (Very funny) by Okeikpu(m): 9:06am On Sep 27, 2014
asala1: This is the new samsung advert on the new iPhone 6plus. Well played samsung! grin grin grin
When r we gonna produce one ? Not until we stopped deceiving ourselves in the religion drama sad The dumb continent preferred to die in the church, mosque ,rather than learning..... Those religious thieves r responsible for our backwardness.... Its about time we stop believing those shitt we hear from them.... Just look at the Chinese in our continent, fixing the little stuff we suppo do by ourselves sad while we dey 4church & mosque dey seek for the miracle that took the Americans, Russia to the moon, phucktards!
Re: Samsung Advert On The New Iphone 6plus (Very funny) by Mujinho4b(m): 9:10am On Sep 27, 2014
Eyyah...
Re: Samsung Advert On The New Iphone 6plus (Very funny) by Kessleek(m): 9:18am On Sep 27, 2014
evegran: This is absurd! This is like China mocking America in a quality battle. Totally absurd! I didn't even laugh. #teamapple smiley
what do you mean by that
Re: Samsung Advert On The New Iphone 6plus (Very funny) by Kessleek(m): 9:22am On Sep 27, 2014
evegran: . You're so stupid! To be so deluded and display confidence in your delusion. Mumu being finished in China, doesn't make it a chinese product or a chinese design. It is 100% American. slowpoke! 60% produced by Samsung who steals features from apple? You must really exist in a cave! To wake up every morning and imagine the news and imagine in your apparently empty brain how you believe the world works. Stupido! Resist the urge to attract my attention to your shameless display of stupidity. Samsheep!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Samsung Advert On The New Iphone 6plus (Very funny) by Kessleek(m): 9:28am On Sep 27, 2014
Okeikpu: When r we gonna produce one ? Not until we stopped deceiving ourselves in the religion drama sad The dumb continent preferred to die in the church, mosque ,rather than learning..... Those religious thieves r responsible for our backwardness.... Its about time we stop believing those shitt we hear from them.... Just look at the Chinese in our continent, fixing the little stuff we suppo do by ourselves sad while we dey 4church & mosque dey seek for the miracle that took the Americans, Russia to the moon, phucktards!
Please how did you convience yourself that you are making sense, you can actually pass your message across without a truckload of insult. Calm down bro.

2 Likes

Re: Samsung Advert On The New Iphone 6plus (Very funny) by kamikaze013(m): 9:30am On Sep 27, 2014
Buh to be honest,apple is overhyped

3 Likes

Re: Samsung Advert On The New Iphone 6plus (Very funny) by nwaobitex: 9:32am On Sep 27, 2014
grin
Re: Samsung Advert On The New Iphone 6plus (Very funny) by jaspe1r(m): 9:39am On Sep 27, 2014
we for samsung
Re: Samsung Advert On The New Iphone 6plus (Very funny) by Nobody: 9:46am On Sep 27, 2014
kamikaze013: Buh to be honest,apple is overhyped
No argument.
Re: Samsung Advert On The New Iphone 6plus (Very funny) by Nobody: 9:48am On Sep 27, 2014
texazzpete: This isn't an official samsung advert. IT was done by a fan.

It's obvious na. No way will samsung use the Note 3 in an ad when the Note 4 comes out in weeks

Spot on mate.

So folks are like sardines, so easily swayed.
Re: Samsung Advert On The New Iphone 6plus (Very funny) by lilwill(m): 10:08am On Sep 27, 2014
It's obviously not a legit samsung ad. I have even seen one with a sony phone, besides try to imagine the legal wars that will follow such an ad...
Re: Samsung Advert On The New Iphone 6plus (Very funny) by yehmy(m): 10:18am On Sep 27, 2014
Samsung needs Olamide or anyoda fone shuld just use olamide line 2 market dere fone

Awa ta stand Tall e fun wa ni SAMSUNG

Awon to ti Bend E fun won ni I-PHONE6 grin grin
Re: Samsung Advert On The New Iphone 6plus (Very funny) by GreatFatherson: 10:19am On Sep 27, 2014
evegran: . You're so stupid! To be so deluded and display confidence in your delusion. Mumu being finished in China, doesn't make it a chinese product or a chinese design. It is 100% American. slowpoke! 60% produced by Samsung who steals features from apple? You must really exist in a cave! To wake up every morning and imagine the news and imagine in your apparently empty brain how you believe the world works. Stupido! Resist the urge to attract my attention to your shameless display of stupidity. Samsheep!

Must you be so abusive. Actually YOU are wrong in most of your assertions and YOU are the stupid person here. Apple products are NOT 100% American whatever that means. There are Chinese nerds among Apple's design team. Most of the parts in iPhones are designed and built by third parties. Samsung makes most of the chips in iPhones including memory, sensors and processors.

My advice to folks like you is this: Buy Apple shares instead of iPhones and stop deluding yourselves that you are now rich because you are cradling a fragile device that costs $208 to manufacture but sold to you for $1,240.

Presently stock markets all over the world are being dragged down by a tumbling Apple stock because of Bendgate and a horrible, bug - laden iOS 8.1 that has even been pulled by Apple, a company known for never listening to customers and who always does the thinking for them. No wonder their customers are called iSheep all over the world.

Remember: Owning an Apple product such as an iPhone does not and will never make you a rich man. Period.

Written on Samsung Galaxy Note 3 using the S-Pen. This beast is truly a productivity tool.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Samsung Advert On The New Iphone 6plus (Very funny) by betrani(m): 10:19am On Sep 27, 2014
because camera's weren't patented on free-i and true-i ab! Samsung for the smile go cut for u guys who stole the idea from em'
Re: Samsung Advert On The New Iphone 6plus (Very funny) by echo2(m): 10:25am On Sep 27, 2014
Who in his or her right senses will bend a phone worth thousands of dollars.... I smell lies here.....the guy that made d video was paid my samsung to ridicule the iPhone....and do you guyz think apple won't have tested the device before producing it All dis mumu spilling rubbish about apple are broke a$$ nigga who don't have enough $ to get an iPhone. Aniways you can open this link to see how apple test there devices before they launch it. www.idownloadblog.com/2014/09/25/apple-invites-journalists-lab

2 Likes

Re: Samsung Advert On The New Iphone 6plus (Very funny) by Nobody: 10:28am On Sep 27, 2014
GreatFatherson:

Must you be so abusive. Actually YOU are wrong in most of your assertions and YOU are the stupid person here. Apple products are NOT 100% American whatever that means. There are Chinese nerds among Apple's design team. Most of the parts in iPhones are designed and built by third parties. Samsung makes most of the chips in iPhones including memory, sensors and processors.

My advice to folks like you is this: Buy Apple shares instead of iPhones and stop deluding yourselves that you are now rich because you are cradling a fragile device that costs $208 to manufacture but sold to you for $1,240.

Presently stock markets all over the world are being dragged down by a tumbling Apple stock because of Bendgate and a horrible, bug - laden iOS 8.1 that has even been pulled by Apple, a company known for never listening to customers and who always does the thinking for them. No wonder their customers are called iSheep all over the world.

Remember: Owning an Apple product such as an iPhone does not and will never make you a rich man. Period.

Written on Samsung Galaxy Note 3 using the S-Pen. This beast is truly a productivity tool.

Liar!!!

1 Like

Re: Samsung Advert On The New Iphone 6plus (Very funny) by echo2(m): 10:29am On Sep 27, 2014
CityNG:

Liar!!!
d guy no get point jare...haters gonna hate. ###Team iphone###

2 Likes

Re: Samsung Advert On The New Iphone 6plus (Very funny) by betrani(m): 10:31am On Sep 27, 2014
echo2: Who in his or her right senses will bend a phone worth thousands of dollars.... I smell lies here.....the guy that made d video was paid my samsung to ridicule the iPhone....and do you guyz think apple won't have tested the device before producing it All dis mumu spilling rubbish about apple are broke a$$ nigga who don't have enough $ to get an iPhone. Aniways you can open this link to see how apple test there devices before they launch it. www.idownloadblog.com/2014/09/25/apple-invites-journalists-lab
where have u been all this while! Is the guy the same 9 people who's I phones have been confirmed to malfunction due to #bendgate!! Hahahahahahahahahha! #TeamChinco, rocking ma Cube talk 9x
Re: Samsung Advert On The New Iphone 6plus (Very funny) by echo2(m): 10:33am On Sep 27, 2014
Consumer Reports: new iPhones ‘not as bendy as believed’.......www.idownloadblog.com/2014/09/27/consumer-reports-on-bendgate
Re: Samsung Advert On The New Iphone 6plus (Very funny) by echo2(m): 10:36am On Sep 27, 2014
betrani: where have u been all this while! Is the guy the same 9 people who's I phones have been confirmed to malfunction due to #bendgate!! Hahahahahahahahahha! #TeamChinco, rocking ma Cube talk 9x
9 outta 10million+... If you put the iPhone in your back pocket and you sat on it for like 9hours there is a possibility it might bent...the possibility is just 5%. The iPhone is made of aluminum and y would u put a phone in your back pocket and sit on it?? That's insane now...

1 Like

Re: Samsung Advert On The New Iphone 6plus (Very funny) by betrani(m): 10:37am On Sep 27, 2014
echo2: Consumer Reports: new iPhones ‘not as bendy as believed’.......www.idownloadblog.com/2014/09/27/consumer-reports-on-bendgate
Not as "bendy" but bend duo! #BENDGATE
Re: Samsung Advert On The New Iphone 6plus (Very funny) by betrani(m): 10:38am On Sep 27, 2014
echo2: 9 outta 10million+... If you put the iPhone in your back pocket and you sat on it for like 9hours there is a possibility it might bent...the possibility is just 5%. The iPhone is made of aluminum and y would u put a phone in your back pocket and sit on it?? That's insane now...
My cube got a better aluminium shell than iPhone 6++++! After the #bendgate stunt I just rolled the car over my cube! Still brand new like just made
Re: Samsung Advert On The New Iphone 6plus (Very funny) by PapiDShipCapt(m): 10:39am On Sep 27, 2014
Take my hrt away from Iphone I ain't interested in samsung.

Even if they mock from nw till tomorrow iphone still still get quality pass samsung jawe..

1 Like

Re: Samsung Advert On The New Iphone 6plus (Very funny) by GreatFatherson: 10:56am On Sep 27, 2014
CityNG:

Liar!!!

Don't take my word for it. Google is your best friend. Pull out Apple's stock price movement in the past 7 days and you will understand. It went down from $103 on Tuesday to $97 on Thursday and started rallying on Friday before close of trading. I sincerely hope the rally continues because my money is at stake.

I think you are a student. My advice to you remains the same. INVEST. You will be glad you did.

1 Like

Re: Samsung Advert On The New Iphone 6plus (Very funny) by Emmikem(m): 11:00am On Sep 27, 2014
Iya e must bend ni.. where is my s5 cheesy grin
Re: Samsung Advert On The New Iphone 6plus (Very funny) by GreatFatherson: 11:08am On Sep 27, 2014
CityNG:

Liar!!!

I strongly think you don't own Apple stock. Check the 5-day price movement and you will understand what I mean.

My advice still remains the same: Buy stocks (Apple stock for example) instead of iPhones. You will be glad you did.

To all iPhone users, ignorance is indeed bliss. Enjoy your jail, don't ever jailbreak and remember never sit on your iPhone 6 plus. Leave bending to ladies.

2 Likes

Re: Samsung Advert On The New Iphone 6plus (Very funny) by Nobody: 11:09am On Sep 27, 2014
asala1: This is the new samsung advert on the new iPhone 6plus. Well played samsung! grin grin grin
I dnt get it..
Re: Samsung Advert On The New Iphone 6plus (Very funny) by fiquo(m): 11:24am On Sep 27, 2014
Nice, Well Done Samsung!
Re: Samsung Advert On The New Iphone 6plus (Very funny) by Adex097: 11:26am On Sep 27, 2014
grin

2 Likes

Re: Samsung Advert On The New Iphone 6plus (Very funny) by lakefist(m): 11:48am On Sep 27, 2014
[quote author=Kessleek][/quote]
Lol grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Airtel N50 For 1.5G Has Been Suspended / Guy Makes Android Phone/Ipad Pen Touch With Bread (Video) / Samsung Galaxy S10e, S10 And S10+ Quick Hands On & First Impressions (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.