Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,412 members, 7,800,854 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:58 AM

2015: Abike Dabiri-Erewa For Lagos Governor? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015: Abike Dabiri-Erewa For Lagos Governor? (1954 Views)

President Buhari With Abike Dabiri-Erewa (Photos) / Abike Dabiri-Erewa Denies Punch Report About Her Owing Any Bank (screenshots) / Abike Dabiri-erewa Blast NBC On Radio Biafra Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2015: Abike Dabiri-Erewa For Lagos Governor? by Nobody: 5:25pm On Sep 26, 2014
As the primaries are due to start next weekend, some posters think the Chairperson of the House of Reps committee on Diaspora Affairs, Representative Abike Dabiri should put her hat in the gubernatorial ring.

Rep Abike Dabiri is a member of the APC.

Do you think she will contest, and ultimately be elected as Governor of Lagos in 2015?

1 Like

Re: 2015: Abike Dabiri-Erewa For Lagos Governor? by achinaboy(m): 5:30pm On Sep 26, 2014
if she agrees with the conclave that elects the governor, she definitly must win,,
Re: 2015: Abike Dabiri-Erewa For Lagos Governor? by Tobbie9(m): 6:19pm On Sep 26, 2014
I heard she's going for deputy
Re: 2015: Abike Dabiri-Erewa For Lagos Governor? by slimfit1(m): 6:28pm On Sep 26, 2014
Diaspora my as do you know how many people that are Nigerians that are being killed everyday complete waste of space that woman is. She only represented herself in that house, I can't see any reasonable bill from her. let her go sit down apc is finished in lagos anyway.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2015: Abike Dabiri-Erewa For Lagos Governor? by SLIDEwaxie(m): 6:29pm On Sep 26, 2014
Well, no one said anything abt not trying..
Re: 2015: Abike Dabiri-Erewa For Lagos Governor? by kokoA(m): 6:32pm On Sep 26, 2014
slimfit1: Diaspora my as do you know how many people that are Nigerians that are being killed everyday complete waste of space that woman is. She only represented herself in that house, I can't see any reasonable bill from her. let her go sit down apc is finished in lagos anyway.
Please don't be offended o.. Can you tell us how she can stop nigerians from being killed outside Nigeria? Probably by promoting a bill to which seek to stop non-nigerians from killing nigerians in diaspora? #makesNoSenseToMe

4 Likes

Re: 2015: Abike Dabiri-Erewa For Lagos Governor? by slimfit1(m): 6:39pm On Sep 26, 2014
kokoA: Please don't be offended o.. Can you tell us how she can stop nigerians from being killed outside Nigeria? Probably by promoting a bill to which seek to stop non-nigerians from killing nigerians in diaspora? #makesNoSenseToMe

I'm asking as a woman what bill has she sponsored that would have better the lifes of children and mothers that is my question I don't care about diaspora she is a clueless woman who unfortunately happens to have been a journalist. She doesn't have the character of a person that knows what she is doing apart from speak big English that the queen herself don't use.

a woman like her should be in serious department that impact ordinary people she assign herself to be chairman of rubbish we still didn't see anything good comingffrom her .

2 Likes

Re: 2015: Abike Dabiri-Erewa For Lagos Governor? by daveP(m): 6:45pm On Sep 26, 2014
Hmm Dabiri for Gov!!!!

Hmm alot goin tru ma mind! Hmm alot
Re: 2015: Abike Dabiri-Erewa For Lagos Governor? by Nobody: 7:29pm On Sep 26, 2014
She's very cultured,I really like her..

Wish she could win.

2 Likes

Re: 2015: Abike Dabiri-Erewa For Lagos Governor? by aljharem(m): 7:50pm On Sep 26, 2014
slimfit1: Diaspora my as do you know how many people that are Nigerians that are being killed everyday complete waste of space that woman is. She only represented herself in that house, I can't see any reasonable bill from her. let her go sit down apc is finished in lagos anyway.

That's it.
Re: 2015: Abike Dabiri-Erewa For Lagos Governor? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Sep 26, 2014
ERE WA ABI OK MAKE SHE NO USE ERE CAMPAIGN SHA
Re: 2015: Abike Dabiri-Erewa For Lagos Governor? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Sep 26, 2014
Her toughest challenge will be the primaries. If she wants to contest, she better lobby Fashola and Tinubu in order to sail thru the primaries.
Re: 2015: Abike Dabiri-Erewa For Lagos Governor? by aljharem(m): 7:57pm On Sep 26, 2014
CFCfan: Her toughest challenge will be the primaries. If she wants to contest, she better lobby Fashola and Tinubu in order to sail thru the primaries.

My brother, as far as Lagos is concerned APC is finished

She better goes to accord or labour
Re: 2015: Abike Dabiri-Erewa For Lagos Governor? by RayPsst(m): 8:02pm On Sep 26, 2014
slimfit1:

I'm asking as a woman what bill has she sponsored that would have better the lifes of children and mothers that is my question I don't care about diaspora she is a clueless woman who unfortunately happens to have been a journalist. She doesn't have the character of a person that knows what she is doing apart from speak big English that the queen herself don't use.

a woman like her should be in serious department that impact ordinary people she assign herself to be chairman of rubbish we still didn't see anything good comingffrom her .

You're a pathetic sad soul full of hatred! I bet you're a low-lifer!

I'm sure you read about the Boy that was maltreated by Egyptian Airline?? Who raised the motion about that Kid??

Now the boy is gon' smile to the bank. All thanks to Abike.

Be guided and stop foaming like an Epileptic Village Cretin!

6 Likes

Re: 2015: Abike Dabiri-Erewa For Lagos Governor? by FastShipping: 8:05pm On Sep 26, 2014
slimfit1:

Just because she is not in PDP doesn't make her a bad person or bad legislator. Pathetic set of people here on nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: 2015: Abike Dabiri-Erewa For Lagos Governor? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Sep 26, 2014
aljharem:

My brother, as far as Lagos is concerned APC is finished

She better goes to accord or labour
I heard Jimi Agbaje is the Labour Party's strongman, so she may find it tough there.

Accord Party sounds plausible. If she defects to the Party, and become their flag-bearer, the guber battle will uniquely be a 4-way race amongst the APC, PDP, AP and Labour parties!
Re: 2015: Abike Dabiri-Erewa For Lagos Governor? by aljharem(m): 8:23pm On Sep 26, 2014
CFCfan:
I heard Jimi Agbaje is the Labour Party's strongman, so she may find it tough there.

Accord Party sounds plausible. If she defects to the Party, and become their flag-bearer, the guber battle will uniquely be a 4-way race amongst the APC, PDP, AP and Labour parties!

My brother PDP is winning Lagos. Anybody PDP presents is a winner
Re: 2015: Abike Dabiri-Erewa For Lagos Governor? by slimfit1(m): 9:05pm On Sep 26, 2014
FastShipping:

Just because she is not in PDP doesn't make her a bad person or bad legislator. Pathetic set of people here on nairaland.

Well i'm more of apc fan than pdp i fight for Nigeria not for parties so try another thing please. People like you make me feel sick actually.
Re: 2015: Abike Dabiri-Erewa For Lagos Governor? by easrael(f): 9:05pm On Sep 26, 2014
CFCfan:

Where are you from Sir, Jimi is in PDP.......
Re: 2015: Abike Dabiri-Erewa For Lagos Governor? by rockebolla: 10:53pm On Sep 26, 2014
If a woman will one day rule lagos I think it is Abike because of her good track records. She can give it a shot because as a 3 term member of the House of Rep I can say she is also experience to rule Lagos.. she is chairman on Diaspora Affairs and as chairman she has performed very well.. The men has been ruling why not let us try a woman.... one thing I like about her is her passion and compassion to the common man...
Re: 2015: Abike Dabiri-Erewa For Lagos Governor? by slimfit1(m): 11:00pm On Sep 26, 2014
rockebolla: If a woman will one day rule lagos I think it is Abike because of her good track records. She can give it a shot because as a 3 term member of the House of Rep I can say she is also experience to rule Lagos.. she is chairman on Diaspora Affairs and as chairman she has performed very well.. The men has been ruling why not let us try a woman.... one thing I like about her is her passion and compassion to the common man...

what on earth do you people smoke track record of failure. Who are you you people ?
Re: 2015: Abike Dabiri-Erewa For Lagos Governor? by slimfit1(m): 11:07pm On Sep 26, 2014
Rapist:

You're a pathetic sad soul full of hatred! I bet you're a low-lifer!

I'm sure you read about the Boy that was maltreated by Egyptian Airline?? Who raised the motion about that Kid??

Now the boy is gon' smile to the bank. All thanks to Abike.

Be guided and stop foaming like an Epileptic Village Cretin!

I don't know where animals with lower level of reasoning spring out from the more we have people with poor imagination like you around the worst this country will be.
So one story is the reason why she earns #250million in 6 months why God why animals would have been better than this man with inferior intelligence.
Molester what ever your name is try not to use big unnecessary grammar even English people don't use them keep your words simple you can never be and English man even if you use all the words in the dictionary.
Your information is what matters the most not your dictionary yes.
Re: 2015: Abike Dabiri-Erewa For Lagos Governor? by slimfit1(m): 11:17pm On Sep 26, 2014
Lagos is too big for adeke we don't need someone that will come and pay salaries and loot money. She can go to kogi state for that.
This is what we do we put people that are not prepared for big position like this in such a position and they mess up then we start complaining.
Re: 2015: Abike Dabiri-Erewa For Lagos Governor? by slimfit1(m): 11:22pm On Sep 26, 2014
In a correct society people like her would have been voted out.
Re: 2015: Abike Dabiri-Erewa For Lagos Governor? by rockebolla: 11:45pm On Sep 26, 2014
I think I should ask you what you are drinking... what are you using to judge her? as a legislator she has performed.

slimfit1:

what on earth do you people smoke track record of failure. Who are you you people ?
Re: 2015: Abike Dabiri-Erewa For Lagos Governor? by slimfit1(m): 11:55pm On Sep 26, 2014
rockebolla: I think I should ask you what you are drinking... what are you using to judge her? as a legislator she has performed.

performed what, this was a woman I had so much respect for i thought as a journalist now she will be fighting for ordinary people, come up with reasonable bills. Brother go to bed I don't like aqueing with self centred people like you .

she is just a common back bencher anyway she has represented herself truly well that only her bank account can show us all physical evidence of her 3rd year in the NASS.
Re: 2015: Abike Dabiri-Erewa For Lagos Governor? by RayPsst(m): 12:40am On Sep 27, 2014
slimfit1:

I don't know where animals with lower level of reasoning spring out from the more we have people with poor imagination like you around the worst this country will be.
So one story is the reason why she earns #250million in 6 months why God why animals would have been better than this man with inferior intelligence.
Molester what ever your name is try not to use big unnecessary grammar even English people don't use them keep your words simple you can never be and English man even if you use all the words in the dictionary.
Your information is what matters the most not your dictionary yes.

cheesy I will find your Mother!

1 Like

Re: 2015: Abike Dabiri-Erewa For Lagos Governor? by slimfit1(m): 12:53am On Sep 27, 2014
Rapist:

cheesy I will find your Mother!

you will find your death jah jehovah
Re: 2015: Abike Dabiri-Erewa For Lagos Governor? by RayPsst(m): 1:04am On Sep 27, 2014
slimfit1:

you will find your death jah jehovah

Lol.. cheesy Fear not! Don't put Jehovah in that line tho! tongue

Satan will bring death to your doorstep. cheesy

I Will Find Your Mother.

1 Like

Re: 2015: Abike Dabiri-Erewa For Lagos Governor? by slimfit1(m): 1:06am On Sep 27, 2014
Rapist:

Lol.. cheesy Fear not! Don't put Jehovah in that line tho! tongue

Satan will bring death to your doorstep. cheesy

I Will Find Your Mother.

I say satan has planted death in your house now.
Re: 2015: Abike Dabiri-Erewa For Lagos Governor? by RayPsst(m): 1:31am On Sep 27, 2014
slimfit1:

I say satan has planted death in your house now.

Lol.. I don't need Satan to deal with your wretched family.. I will find you all! grin

1 Like

Re: 2015: Abike Dabiri-Erewa For Lagos Governor? by emiye(m): 1:41am On Sep 27, 2014
slimfit1:

She sponsored and was the arrowhead of the freedom of information bill (FOI) bill that became an act. Google is your friend.

@ op, She doesnt have the clout for governorship candidate in Lagos yet, but a senate position or deputy governorship positions are good fit

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Community Awareness And Development Network (CAWAN) - Join Us. / Dino Melaye Grades Gej’s Performance On His T.shirt (see Photo) / Fashola Indirectly Urges Nigerians Not To Vote Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.