Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,352 members, 7,808,229 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:07 AM

Batch B14 Stream II Corpers To Camp November - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Batch B14 Stream II Corpers To Camp November (1608 Views)

Batch B14(stream 2) Corps Member To Return To Camp For Their Drills / B14 Stream II Corpers, Do U Really Want To Miss Camp? Come In For Solution / Batch B14 OYO State Corp Members Let's Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Batch B14 Stream II Corpers To Camp November by Nobody: 5:34pm On Sep 26, 2014
The DG made this know on twitter today that Batch B14 stream II will join C14 in camp Come November 4th 2014
Re: Batch B14 Stream II Corpers To Camp November by mikedimeji(m): 6:28pm On Sep 26, 2014
futuredangote: The DG made this know on twitter today that Batch B14 stream II will join C14 in camp Come November 4th 2014
laughing in spanish, not only camp in November, they will also pass out in November. am sure as at the time he was writing that on his twitter handle he check well what he was writing or probably he's in state as at then, for example the reason why Lagos state has two stream was because the camp was small, so they had to divide them into two. am wondering where that statement is coming from actually. there are over 4000 corpers in lagos stream two both the ones that are originally posted their and those that redeploy, so am sure u have an idea of what am talking about
Re: Batch B14 Stream II Corpers To Camp November by Ptoocool(m): 6:43pm On Sep 26, 2014
OP dat was d same thinq ah saw on twitter while he was answerinq questions durinq the #MeetNYSC_DG forum dis afternoon, dunno ow true dis is buh am still diqqinq up on his subsequent tweets..
Re: Batch B14 Stream II Corpers To Camp November by Nobody: 10:21pm On Sep 26, 2014
Oooops!!
Camp wit batch C? Who does dat??
So wat d DG is sayin is dat I av to go back nd get my stuffs for campin after he had made me discard some of them.
When we were clamouring for 3wks camp, they turned deaf ears, now they want us to camp..
If dey want to compensate us, they shud pay us our August allawee wit interest ni (LOL).
I av already camped in Kogi .2dayz tinx.
BTW, is it compulsory?
Re: Batch B14 Stream II Corpers To Camp November by Nobody: 10:51am On Sep 27, 2014
chindi: Oooops!!
Camp wit batch C? Who does dat??
So wat d DG is sayin is dat I av to go back nd get my stuffs for campin after he had made me discard some of them.
When we were clamouring for 3wks camp, they turned deaf ears, now they want us to camp..
If dey want to compensate us, they shud pay us our August allawee wit interest ni (LOL).
I av already camped in Kogi .2dayz tinx.
BTW, is it compulsory?

If it's compulsory it will be made known to u as well. As per Ur August Alawee, there's nothing like that. Ur service starts septemberand u'll receive ur alawee month end
Re: Batch B14 Stream II Corpers To Camp November by Nobody: 11:11am On Sep 27, 2014
Screen shots of the twitter interview

Re: Batch B14 Stream II Corpers To Camp November by Jealouzzy(m): 9:47pm On Sep 28, 2014
tophiakwa
amadioha will nt allow this
hian
I could remember several calls were made through to those clauless fellow bt dey turned deaf hear.

dey must really be high on weed

somebody show dem route to yabaleft
Re: Batch B14 Stream II Corpers To Camp November by siegfried99(m): 9:26am On Sep 29, 2014
Nysc is due to be scrapped angry

Camp for what again?
Re: Batch B14 Stream II Corpers To Camp November by JOHNBOLD4REVA(m): 9:19am On Oct 01, 2014
Hello all, I have bn posted to odo otin LGA, osun state n in great nid of properties lik fans , foams n any oda necessity if u do have any please do place ur number n d item on sale. Preferably members of the preceding batch.[b][/b]Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Nysc Promotes Corruption And Immorality / A Corp Member Died Of Hunger? / What Next After Nysc?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.