Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:23 PM

Ringing Of Engine - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Ringing Of Engine (1941 Views)

What Type Of Engine Oil Do You Use In Your Car And How Much Is It? / Ringing Sound From My Nissan Xterra VG33Q Engine / Choice Of Engine Oil ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ringing Of Engine by lecturerdabo(m): 5:51pm On Sep 26, 2014
Pls can anyone help with what it can take to ring a mitsbushi L300 engine i.e

the parts to buy and their likely cost

TNX 4 UR HELP
Re: Ringing Of Engine by mayor2013: 8:40pm On Sep 26, 2014
Pls go and change that engine. Its better of than overhauling. Most parts used in overhauling are substandard. And in anorher 5-6months you are back to square 1. So my best advice is to go change the engine

1 Like

Re: Ringing Of Engine by DECOtech(m): 11:06pm On Sep 26, 2014
mayor2013: Pls go and change that engine. Its better of than overhauling. Most parts used in overhauling are substandard. And in anorher 5-6months you are back to square 1. So my best advice is to go change the engine
Seconded.

Though the ringing shouldn't cost you more than N15,000 labour inclusive. Depending on your location.
Re: Ringing Of Engine by lecturerdabo(m): 8:44pm On Sep 27, 2014
@mayor n decotech, tnx alot
Re: Ringing Of Engine by icemann(m): 2:01am On Sep 28, 2014
mayor2013: Pls go and change that engine. Its better of than overhauling. Most parts used in overhauling are substandard. And in anorher 5-6months you are back to square 1. So my best advice is to go change the engine

You can find chrome or molybdenum coated rings online like Ebay. I am sure they would last.

(1) (Reply)

A Simple Guide To Buying A Used Car That Will Serve You For A Long Time / Nigeria Police Force And Vehicle Particulars / Wohala After Washing My Radiator And Condenser.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.