Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:57 AM

What Technology Did You Expect Would Be Available Now That Isn't? - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / What Technology Did You Expect Would Be Available Now That Isn't? (22396 Views)

Windows 10 Release Date Finally Announced, Will Be Available Globally On July 29 / What Technology Did You Expect Would Be Available Now That Isn't? / 100 Solar Panels Available Now In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Technology Did You Expect Would Be Available Now That Isn't? by TeamSimple(m): 6:37am On Sep 27, 2014
Mhen e plenty o.let me list but few..1.To know the future,most xpecially when death will come..dats all.
Re: What Technology Did You Expect Would Be Available Now That Isn't? by Tunguy01(m): 6:37am On Sep 27, 2014
D 1 dat will correct pple wen dey ar tinkin wrong or d 1 dat can indicate foolish pple
Re: What Technology Did You Expect Would Be Available Now That Isn't? by okych16(m): 6:42am On Sep 27, 2014
tinuolababy: A device that I will tell what I want to eat and will cook it perfectly. That's all cheesy cheesy
i sml lzynes hia...or dat u dnt kn how to cuk
Re: What Technology Did You Expect Would Be Available Now That Isn't? by Tomics(m): 6:44am On Sep 27, 2014
Your have no idea what will have the next hour.....repent
now! save your soul. Tomorrow might just be too late

1 Like

Re: What Technology Did You Expect Would Be Available Now That Isn't? by DesChyko: 6:45am On Sep 27, 2014
I expected holograms for live one-on-one communications over great distances by now.
The best we have is video call/conference.
Re: What Technology Did You Expect Would Be Available Now That Isn't? by timilehing(m): 6:48am On Sep 27, 2014
Teleporting
Re: What Technology Did You Expect Would Be Available Now That Isn't? by smatadex(m): 6:51am On Sep 27, 2014
Disappear device 'ofe'
Re: What Technology Did You Expect Would Be Available Now That Isn't? by kevoh(m): 6:51am On Sep 27, 2014
drkay: Automated Car driving itself based on instructions given.

I think this (In trial phase though) exists already.
Re: What Technology Did You Expect Would Be Available Now That Isn't? by oweniwe(m): 6:53am On Sep 27, 2014
shachris03: Generator that runs on water.

cars, motorcyles, generators all utilize same internal combustion theory ..... So water powered gen <> water powered motors.....

BTW, dia's already a car dat runs on salt water....
Re: What Technology Did You Expect Would Be Available Now That Isn't? by donodion(m): 6:56am On Sep 27, 2014
yorex2011: Time travel machine
seconded....unless looking at voodooism. wink
Re: What Technology Did You Expect Would Be Available Now That Isn't? by OkikiOluwa1(m): 6:58am On Sep 27, 2014
PapaNnamdi: a wife material detector
Correct!
But I d rather v this alone for certain reasons.

Last Bullet
Hope I ll drive a car that runs with water before I get old
Re: What Technology Did You Expect Would Be Available Now That Isn't? by seagullbabz(m): 6:58am On Sep 27, 2014
fruityjojo: Robots as in Robo-cop cool
Btw happy birthday to mecheesy

Hapi betday
Re: What Technology Did You Expect Would Be Available Now That Isn't? by Richy4(m): 6:59am On Sep 27, 2014
I need a phone that will show me the environment where the receiver is answering from,if he/she is with someone and answered that he/ she was alone. Not talking about Skype. Just a phone with all background.
Re: What Technology Did You Expect Would Be Available Now That Isn't? by UnimkeAk(m): 7:07am On Sep 27, 2014
Apatheist: Light Sabers as seen in Star Wars
Hover boards
Jet packs.

Dude we've got jet packs..
Re: What Technology Did You Expect Would Be Available Now That Isn't? by despeakableme: 7:10am On Sep 27, 2014
A device that can read womens mind.
Re: What Technology Did You Expect Would Be Available Now That Isn't? by kingvicking(m): 7:10am On Sep 27, 2014
cheezkid: A device that could tell when Nepa would interrupt the power supply. Haha.
You nko ?

You don't need a device for that, when there is power supply just assume it will be interrupted in the next 15mins LOBATAN.lol

1 Like

Re: What Technology Did You Expect Would Be Available Now That Isn't? by debosola(f): 7:14am On Sep 27, 2014
Not impressed with Technology yet until I'm able to download money from the internet.
Re: What Technology Did You Expect Would Be Available Now That Isn't? by swaz(m): 7:16am On Sep 27, 2014
Time machine or a life expectancy machine
Re: What Technology Did You Expect Would Be Available Now That Isn't? by Nobody: 7:17am On Sep 27, 2014
tinuolababy: A device that I will tell what I want to eat and will cook it perfectly. That's all cheesy cheesy

And to think that this came from a lady? Wow!

2 Likes

Re: What Technology Did You Expect Would Be Available Now That Isn't? by kinglee007(m): 7:17am On Sep 27, 2014
A TIME MACHINE. Correct a lot of wrongs in the past.
Re: What Technology Did You Expect Would Be Available Now That Isn't? by Nobody: 7:17am On Sep 27, 2014
There's a lot of tech dat hasn't been unveil cos d date d inventor put on it is different. Do u no all wat we usin now(tech) has been ther since
Re: What Technology Did You Expect Would Be Available Now That Isn't? by Mekyno(m): 7:20am On Sep 27, 2014
(1) A device dat can transfer knowledge/ experience frm prof/expert in a specific field to his son or any1 else.
(2) a device dat can display/tell u wat any1 thinks or plans abt u and d person involved

2 Likes

Re: What Technology Did You Expect Would Be Available Now That Isn't? by lurvymeg: 7:21am On Sep 27, 2014
A device whereby u'll put your head in it as a woman and boom! It gives you your well made million braids in seconds grin
Re: What Technology Did You Expect Would Be Available Now That Isn't? by jadano: 7:21am On Sep 27, 2014
The device that give life
Re: What Technology Did You Expect Would Be Available Now That Isn't? by henryobinna(m): 7:24am On Sep 27, 2014
time travel
Re: What Technology Did You Expect Would Be Available Now That Isn't? by henryobinna(m): 7:27am On Sep 27, 2014
kinglee007: A TIME MACHINE. Correct a lot of wrongs in the past.
your head dey there
Re: What Technology Did You Expect Would Be Available Now That Isn't? by OLEBRUKU(m): 7:29am On Sep 27, 2014
One that will cut eba, roll am for soup then put am for my mouth grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Technology Did You Expect Would Be Available Now That Isn't? by nickz(m): 7:30am On Sep 27, 2014
when I was younger I always dreamt about a device that would tell me when my dad was at the estate gate or coming home,so that I could pack my my x-box,hide it and bring out my textbook...sit on the dining and pretend like I was reading my brains outgringrin

but don't worry,the man was a fox,
the first thing he did whenhe comes back was touch the back of the TV
call you,ask you then put his hand on your chest to feel your heartbeatgrin

Sorry YOU ARE OWNED

5 Likes

Re: What Technology Did You Expect Would Be Available Now That Isn't? by bigsmoke2(m): 7:31am On Sep 27, 2014
a machine that can reverse pathologic process eg cancer
Re: What Technology Did You Expect Would Be Available Now That Isn't? by Mars88(m): 7:32am On Sep 27, 2014

Happy birthday, more life to your years
Re: What Technology Did You Expect Would Be Available Now That Isn't? by dadoctore(m): 7:33am On Sep 27, 2014
Happy birthday dear,God bless u
Re: What Technology Did You Expect Would Be Available Now That Isn't? by henryobinna(m): 7:38am On Sep 27, 2014
happy birthday you celebrate same day with my sis.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Physicist, Stephen Hawkins Is Dead / Easy Way To Unblock Your Sim Card Without Using“puk Code. / American Tech Companies Founded By Immigrants (See List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.