Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,369 members, 7,808,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:55 AM

The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) (26128 Views)

The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge 2014 [ladies' Edition]. The D-day! / The Wooing Challenge 2014. (men's Edition) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (47) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by Nobody: 6:50pm On Sep 26, 2014
naijaboiy: www.nairaland.com/attachments/1736517_mid219731love_jpeg1ad1c7972d5ee099a1abdbd9fb2aba0e

Here I am sitting down,,confused and dazed...looking for the right words to express my undying love for you..

I've known you for just a while and I can beat my chest proudly and say that the few times we have spent together has been one of the very best moments of my life,,if not the best..
Baby you know i'm usually shy when I want to compliment you but I have to say this...

I've come across a lot of girls: some bleached, some dark, some really pretty too, but none of them compare to you.

When it comes to beauty,,you're the first among the rest. The sound of your angelic voice makes my heart melt.

I will give you the sun,,to wake you in the morn' and the moon to keep you calm at night.

I will wrap myself around the stars dost whenever you need me,,all you need do is gaze upon the sky and i'd be right there with you.

I will be your shoulder when you cry and with my tears i'll cry a sea for you so that you can sail the earth and find the impossible treasures you seek..

To the most dangerous of places i'll go even to the depths of sambisa forest just to get the prettiest and rarest of roses for you.

I Love you marieolae,,please be mine

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1736519_loveglitter9_gif7e4a79690a416e589d6c9c300d2050d5

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1736518_lovewallpaperquotes3_jpegf00f6642a1de1d6e2c56fb86ed401e62
Dats my son

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by ayukdaboss(m): 6:50pm On Sep 26, 2014
Miss. marieolae I just missed a very important contract meeting worth millions just to be present here because I believe your love worths much more than that. I sincerely hope you can prove that to me when you're finally mine embarassed
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by paul990(m): 6:51pm On Sep 26, 2014
Hmmm.... This is serious business!
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by Nobody: 6:51pm On Sep 26, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
Ayt....
Marieolae, Kiddasweetgrin asked me to deliver this message to yacheesy

Here it goes:

Marieolae, everyone gazes at and is obsessed by your beauty. But inside of you i see a sweeter and far more beautiful heart. I'l give the world to have you by my side. Marie, as you might have figured, i'm bad. I wont lie i havent thought of the beautiful things i could do to your sexy body, make you feel outta this world......i'ma hype you a little.....hope you like football? Cos i can already envision both of us in a couch playing fifa 14. To me you are greater than brazil(ever was)hotter than messi, more expensive that C. Ronaldo, and so sexy with your arsenal!. I knew you never to fumble like the super eagles. I'm a man. United fan and would like us to overcome this storm together and live happily ever after at the top of the league table by the end of the season. Come and experience a better side of life with me as OBJ did with our oil money. I hope you dont like farming cos we aint gonna stay in otta. I'd love to sweep you off your feet but i cant find a broom on Nl but i hope this epistle typed with a sincere and ever loving heart does that. I look at your profile every minute of the day. And would be richer than bill gates if i were to be paid for every second i spend there. I think you should hold the record for the most amount of likes. I've got plenty of time to listen to you baby. Lots of energy and strength to protect and fight for you baby. Olae love, what are your interest and hobbies? Ill love to share them with you lovely one. I never wanted anyone as i want you right now. I finally found what i've been searching for my whole life. Take away all the hype i typed and this is what i mean "you put a little coffee, i mix a little sugar. Thats how i want us to help each other make a perfect world together" I'm not here at this very moment cos i'm busy supervising the preparation of our lodge in the bahamas for our honeymoon. I'l be here by 10pm to take you to a world you only but dreamed of. I love you olae and i know you feel the same way too. *kneels one knee* marieolae, will you dance with me tonight?..............
cheesy cheesy cheesy.

Smooth..!!
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by marieolae(f): 6:51pm On Sep 26, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
Ayt....
Marieolae, Kiddasweetgrin asked me to deliver this message to yacheesy

Here it goes:

Marieolae, everyone gazes at and is obsessed by your beauty. But inside of you i see a sweeter and far more beautiful heart. I'l give the world to have you by my side. Marie, as you might have figured, i'm bad. I wont lie i havent thought of the beautiful things i could do to your sexy body, make you feel outta this world......i'ma hype you a little.....hope you like football? Cos i can already envision both of us in a couch playing fifa 14. To me you are greater than brazil(ever was)hotter than messi, more expensive that C. Ronaldo, and so sexy with your arsenal!. I knew you never to fumble like the super eagles. I'm a man. United fan and would like us to overcome this storm together and live happily ever after at the top of the league table by the end of the season. Come and experience a better side of life with me as OBJ did with our oil money. I hope you dont like farming cos we aint gonna stay in otta. I'd love to sweep you off your feet but i cant find a broom on Nl but i hope this epistle typed with a sincere and ever loving heart does that. I look at your profile every minute of the day. And would be richer than bill gates if i were to be paid for every second i spend there. I think you should hold the record for the most amount of likes. I've got plenty of time to listen to you baby. Lots of energy and strength to protect and fight for you baby. Olae love, what are your interest and hobbies? Ill love to share them with you lovely one. I never wanted anyone as i want you right now. I finally found what i've been searching for my whole life. Take away all the hype i typed and this is what i mean "you put a little coffee, i mix a little sugar. Thats how i want us to help each other make a perfect world together" I'm not here at this very moment cos i'm busy supervising the preparation of our lodge in the bahamas for our honeymoon. I'l be here by 10pm to take you to a world you only but dreamed of. I love you olae and i know you feel the same way too. *kneels one knee* marieolae, will you dance with me tonight?..............
OMG this is gonna be soo hard. Awwwwww this is so sweet. I read every single word and I'm so touched by thiss. I can't believe he could actually write all this just for me!!! Awwwwwwwwww

4 Likes

Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by Nobody: 6:51pm On Sep 26, 2014
smiley smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by MizMyColi(f): 6:51pm On Sep 26, 2014
MisterLongman: Yes ma'am.......... I can't wait to see to the three wise men fight for your love in this competition
LoL

We'll See smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by Dygeasy(m): 6:51pm On Sep 26, 2014
Ayukdabossdrop your lines.

And while we are waiting for him and for Marieolae to go over her lines, Laplace12 and Djeezy should start getting ready.

I do hope Sarimah is around.
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by obayaya(m): 6:52pm On Sep 26, 2014
Naijaboiy!!! Have you met Marieloe offline? Seems like you guys have a history? lipsrsealed

Your lines? shocked shocked

Why?
Where's the why?
I couldn't find it in there cry

3 Likes

Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by pasqal09: 6:52pm On Sep 26, 2014
How do we actually know a winner?

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by dechandel(f): 6:52pm On Sep 26, 2014
And two more to go

Marieolae is gon die of excessive blushing 2night tongue
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by marieolae(f): 6:52pm On Sep 26, 2014
ayukdaboss: Miss. marieolae I just missed a very important contract meeting worth millions just to be present here because I believe your love worths much more than that. I sincerely hope you can prove that to me when you're finally mine embarassed
awww ayukdaboss tell me more!
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by Kunleskey(m): 6:52pm On Sep 26, 2014
Following una....abeg where's my chair

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by valmunich(m): 6:52pm On Sep 26, 2014
Bahd Sharp naijaboiy!! grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by naijaboiy: 6:53pm On Sep 26, 2014
kilokeys: Omo see my hommie naijaboiy.. It's like if u r ready to be a father. Shey?
Gehn Gehn I'll tell mummy for u grin
gringrin
Baba I don open floor ooo...

E remain you tongue
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by Nobody: 6:53pm On Sep 26, 2014
chibwike: where have you been all day, missed you
v bin busy..Missed u more
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by marieolae(f): 6:53pm On Sep 26, 2014
Alright alright. Kelvingraphics, Naijaboiy and ayukdaboss. I wanna ask you guys this one question!! If you were to be alone with me in a room, please what exactly would happen?

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by Nobody: 6:54pm On Sep 26, 2014
ivyy:

Coming grin
Good evening dear. You can take your time..

Today is not d day I shot my loved-shaped arrows.. I just wanted you to sit and watch with me cheesy.
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by Nobody: 6:54pm On Sep 26, 2014
Marieolae I dey church so. Wa off my fone pls b4 I get home I want to c u in d room with my son. Ok sweets no fall my hand o, fine boy no dey market again. Eeeeheh.
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by marieolae(f): 6:54pm On Sep 26, 2014
dechandel:

And two more to go

haaaaa I'm already dying ooooo lool
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by chibwike(m): 6:54pm On Sep 26, 2014
Dygeasy: Ayukdabossdrop your lines.

And while we are waiting for him and for Marieolae to go over her lines, Laplace12 and Djeezy should start getting ready.

Dygeasy we need to talk
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by ayukdaboss(m): 6:55pm On Sep 26, 2014
Miss marieolae I just opened your profile...Guess what? My phone took an automatic screenshot and switched off its network so I wouldn't be able to woo you. Guess it's not just naijabioy and kidderblingz on the jealousy queue here... embarassed
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by djeezy(m): 6:55pm On Sep 26, 2014
Dygeasy: Ayukdabossdrop your lines.

Aiight.
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by naijaboiy: 6:55pm On Sep 26, 2014
obayaya: Naijaboiy!!! Have you met Marieloe offline? Seems like you guys have a history? lipsrsealed

Your lines? shocked shocked

Why?
Where's the why?
I couldn't find it in there cry
No we haven't...

Why Asin
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by kilokeys(m): 6:55pm On Sep 26, 2014
U need to see as I dey laff behind ds screen.. All pale and blushing.. As a guy sef.. Wetin d babies go dey feel?.. Right now. I don't have a fav. Both good.
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by chibwike(m): 6:56pm On Sep 26, 2014
Xtarxhyne: v bin busy..Missed u more
Hope no one did hurt you today
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by Nobody: 6:56pm On Sep 26, 2014
dechandel:

And two more to go

Get ready for yours.. Imma see your reaction tongue

by t way, why you carry mat come here?
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by Nobody: 6:57pm On Sep 26, 2014
Takes a seat in the stadium

Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by marieolae(f): 6:57pm On Sep 26, 2014
rozzay: Marieolae I dey church so. Wa off my fone pls b4 I get home I want to c u in d room with my son. Ok sweets no fall my hand o, fine boy no dey market again. Eeeeheh.
hahahaaaaa I feel so lucky right noww!!!!
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by obayaya(m): 6:57pm On Sep 26, 2014
Yaaay!!!

Kiddablingz has become mannablingz cheesy

Now that was a humorous piece.. Capable of making any girl laugh, smile and blush at the same time. cool

Will it be enough to make marieolae blush?

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by farano(f): 6:58pm On Sep 26, 2014
chibwike: farano, i like you
So sweet dear... Thanks
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by ayukdaboss(m): 6:59pm On Sep 26, 2014
@Marieolae
Well I haven't known you for a while but when I saw your smile I just couldn't help wanting to know more about you embarassed

Anytime I read some of your posts I blush so hard that I even have ventricular contractions embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (47)

Guys Please Stay​ Away From Single Ladies In Their Thirties!!! / 10 Dating Commandments For Ladies / "Date Rape Drug" Consignment From Nigeria Seized At Joburg Airport (PIX)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.