Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,133 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:40 AM

What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? (39655 Views)

What It Is Like Coming From A Poor Background, And The Way To Succeed In Life. / Father Is Shocked When His Daughter Says This Horrifying Thing To Him / What Is The Best Thing To Do When Your Newly Married Wife Says No To You On Bed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? by suremossty(m): 1:26pm On Sep 27, 2014
man can be contented but nvr b satisfied
Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? by rash47(m): 1:38pm On Sep 27, 2014
My thoughts exactly....never came across any.
esekruzzz: A loyal woman with good looks who also cooks and clean
Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? by daveP(m): 2:22pm On Sep 27, 2014
Dayjhihannon01: yes Dave, here on our soil, the flame of peace have been quenched..
youre right. It is so intertwined that if the public doesnt have peace...... Unless una dey deceive urself....... Individuals wont have peace too.

Love on the other hand can be fostered individually for any human being to feel important. So if man love woman, even if the world hates them. They wont bulge. But peace.......

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? by daveP(m): 2:29pm On Sep 27, 2014
drealtruth: yes U're right, but the original source of peace is LOVE, with Genuine Love there would be Peace all over the world.
yeah with genuine Love!!!

I read one funny caption- "if ladies were presidents of all countries, we would just have a bunch of jealous leaders"- na lie o. Absence of peace go double, infact quadruple!! Peace!! It has to affect every facet of life( from mount everest to the ant)
Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? by oyewolestephen(m): 2:47pm On Sep 27, 2014
it is also difficult to find a person doing pressup on the xpress road
Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? by Nobody: 3:59pm On Sep 27, 2014
Real love
O:-)
Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? by Royver(m): 4:19pm On Sep 27, 2014
UyiIredia: *sighs* Somehow, I never saw her again, even when she was within my reach. We just talked briefly. Now it would take a miracle for me to see her again.
I feel you bro.
Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? by sixtus8525(m): 4:23pm On Sep 27, 2014
For sure the only thing that is quite odd is TOMORROW.
Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? by Sagamite(m): 4:31pm On Sep 27, 2014
kobonaire: What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In life?? .......
Happiness ..... (and really good egusi soup)

When you are a person, obvioualsy happiness would be a difficulty for you. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

That is good.

We, the intellectuals, want life to be unhappy for the worst fcktards. cool grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? by sirgreen: 5:04pm On Sep 27, 2014
NONE OF THESE THINGS IS HARD TO FIND. TRUE LOVE CAN BE FOUND IF YOU AS AN INDIVIDUAL FIRST BE YOUSELF IN ALL RESPECTS(DONT EVER PRETEND TO BE THE PERSON YOU ARE NOT: BE NATURAL). I BET YOU, TRUE LOVE WILL LOCATE YOU IF YOU ARE LIKE THIS.

2. YOU CAN FIND A JOB EASILY BUT TO KEEP THE JOB IS THE PROBLEM. YOU DONT HAVE TO START WITH A HEAVILY PAID JOB. COMMON JOBS ARE EVERYWHERE

3. YOU CAN FIND A VIRGIN IN SOME CHURCHES, COMMUNITIES WHERE THERE ARE TRADITIONS FORBIDING FORNICATION OR YOU GET A VIRGIN AT 5-8YEARS. MALE VIRGINS ARE EVEN MORE TO FIND ESPECIALLY THOSE THAT ARE POOR OR DEPENDING ON PARENTS, UNCLE, ETC.

4. MONEY CAN BE GOTTEN ANYTIME. IT IS THE EASIEST THING BUT IT COMES IN TIME. BE ON THE WATCH AND MAKE GOOD USE OF THE OPPORTUNITY WHEN IT COMES.YOU CAN BE RICH FOR LIFE IF YOU DO THIS.YOU ONLY HAVE TO BE PATIENT AND CONTINUING WORKING HARD

5. YOU CAN SLEEP WHENEVER YOU ARE VERY TIRED, DRINK,HAVE SEX OR TAKE DRUGS

6. THE HARDEST THING TO FIND IN LIFE IS GOD AND WHENEVER YOU DISCOVER HIM, YOU ARE MOST BLESSED ON EARTH

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? by Amhappy(f): 5:41pm On Sep 27, 2014
100Cents:

Are you happy ?
Yes,why do you ask?
Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? by chinedusamson(m): 5:45pm On Sep 27, 2014
DE TRUE GOD
Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? by raphy(m): 6:55pm On Sep 27, 2014
obongproff:

Happiness is not sth u find. Its not an object or trophy or an act. Happiness sth u become. Its a mental state. Its a decision to BE HAPPY, irrespective of wot is going on around u.

Many of us hav been happy at one time or the other. Its staying happy dats d challenge.
ok o mme kop
Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? by Nobody: 7:10pm On Sep 27, 2014
True satisfaction

Or

A wealthy man with firm butt, cut face and without the offish attitude of an a55.

Very impossible to find! All abound are just a bunch of grumpy moffos!

#imo
Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? by Nobody: 7:19pm On Sep 27, 2014
raphy: ok o mme kop

ikpa afo day owo ukan igid?

Songidem oh cheesy
Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? by raphy(m): 7:58pm On Sep 27, 2014
obongproff:

ikpa afo day owo ukan igid?

Songidem oh cheesy
afooo udege awo ukang yin?
Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? by Elkristo(m): 8:59pm On Sep 27, 2014
100Cents:

Everything you listed here shows that life is full of struggles.

From my own experience, TRUE LOVE is hardest to find.

Brothers and Sisters, if you ever find true love, never let it go. It might take years to recover or never..
there is no such thing as finding ur true love. You make someone ur true love.
Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Sep 27, 2014
raphy: afooo udege awo ukang yin?

sori, ami nsi kana adi spell iko ibibio eti eti. Mpo ado idodo easy oh cheesy
Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? by xprimate(m): 10:12pm On Sep 27, 2014
The price of cabine biscuit in Aso-rock
Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? by 100Cents: 10:15pm On Sep 27, 2014
Elkristo: there is no such thing as finding ur true love. You make someone ur true love.

Love comes to us.

We don't really chose who to love. (how many are still with their first loves ?)

Unless you are still in the olden days.
Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? by onstelly(f): 11:03pm On Sep 27, 2014
Olusanya333: Yea not good for your health.
Says who are u a doctor
Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? by kobonaire(m): 2:22am On Sep 28, 2014
Sagamite: When you are a person, obvioualsy happiness would be a difficulty for you.
That is good.
We, "the intellectuals", want life to be unhappy for the worst fcktards.
Thanks for the laugh ..... PROZAC!!!!!
Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? by Sagamite(m): 9:16am On Sep 28, 2014
kobonaire:
Thanks for the laugh ..... PROZAC!!!!!

person, go and worship another of Nigeria's politicians destroying your life.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? by waleq2000: 9:48am On Sep 28, 2014
Nothing is difficult if Allah wishes
Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? by josite: 10:16am On Sep 28, 2014
a prudent and virtuous wife.and the bible said so cus 90 percent of thw wives are imprudent and not virtuos.
Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? by raphy(m): 2:08pm On Sep 28, 2014
obongproff:

sori, ami nsi kana adi spell iko ibibio eti eti. Mpo ado idodo easy oh cheesy
ok guy me sef i no sabi write am sef i jus de try happy sunday
Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? by kobonaire(m): 3:10pm On Sep 28, 2014
Sagamite: person, go and worship another of Nigeria's politicians destroying your life.
hallucinations again ... PROZAC
Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Sep 28, 2014
Balance.
Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? by frankielacutie: 7:43pm On Sep 28, 2014
[/color][color=][/color]A virgin[color=#990000]A virginA virgin
Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? by Sagamite(m): 8:18pm On Sep 28, 2014
kobonaire: hallucinations again ... PROZAC

You are a cretinous person!

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? by flyforall: 2:46am On Sep 29, 2014
IMMORTALITY
Re: What Is The Most Difficult Thing To Find In Life? by remikunle: 4:32am On Sep 29, 2014
a virgin

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

I'm Addicted To Prostitutes Please Help / Woman Who Claims To Be Married To Army Colonel Found Wandering In Ondo. Photos / Reasons Why Marrying Someone For A Green Card Is A Bad Idea Fraught With Risk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.