Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,897 members, 7,806,620 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:14 PM

Big Girl Get The Disgrace Of Her Life For Stealing Brazilian Hair From A Saloon - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Big Girl Get The Disgrace Of Her Life For Stealing Brazilian Hair From A Saloon (1167 Views)

They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake / Lady Got The Bashing Of Her Life For Talking Ill Of Peter Okoye On Instagram / Famous Nigerian Women Who Prefer Their Natural Hair To Brazilian Hair (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Big Girl Get The Disgrace Of Her Life For Stealing Brazilian Hair From A Saloon by Anagor13: 7:01pm On Sep 26, 2014
This scene shows exactly how some of these girls steal brazilian hair in a saloon, and how they finally gets caught and disgraced publicly.

It has happened in many places and I believe we 've also seen different footages relating to these shameful acts.

But if you 've not, then this video is strictly for you. Most especially, the Young Desperate ladies out there, who are willing to risk their precious lives and reputation all because of material things.

Can you stand the humiliation of being caught in the act?
Well, watch this video.. it will help you in answering that question.

For more Hilarious and Amazing Videos, just LIKE OUR FACEBOOK PAGE (http://facebook.com/naijadebit)

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Did Genevieve Secretly Get Married Or Engaged?! See Her Ring Finger! / [PICTURE] 18+ ONLY :maheeda Goes Full Frontal Nude In New Photos.. / Omg!! I Never Knew Davido Had A Twin Bro...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.