Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,247 members, 7,780,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:34 PM

She Doesn't Wear Her Wedding Ring Cos Her Husband Removed His Own - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Doesn't Wear Her Wedding Ring Cos Her Husband Removed His Own (33485 Views)

This Lagos Bride Wanted Her Late Mum To Be Part Of Her Wedding, So She Did This! / Husband Said He Is No Longer Gonna Make Out With His Wife Cos The Vagina Is Lax / The Culture Of Wedding Ring And Its Meaning In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Doesn't Wear Her Wedding Ring Cos Her Husband Removed His Own by sleekman(m): 4:53am On Sep 29, 2014
Women of this days that turn bible upside down and what to wear the trousers while their hubbies are in pants. I blame the chickens we call men these days. She feels she's beautiful and she can do as she pleases. I wont be surprised if Op beds her soon.

1 Like

Re: She Doesn't Wear Her Wedding Ring Cos Her Husband Removed His Own by isokey: 4:55am On Sep 29, 2014
Tymax: It's bad. That's a poor excuse.
Really? Poor excuse indeed. Mtcheeeeeeeeeew
Re: She Doesn't Wear Her Wedding Ring Cos Her Husband Removed His Own by since2005(f): 5:00am On Sep 29, 2014
mcteeew
Re: She Doesn't Wear Her Wedding Ring Cos Her Husband Removed His Own by lakamua: 5:08am On Sep 29, 2014
immature minds rushing into marriages nowadays and focussing only on what stunts happen on the wedding ground and how people are tripping for the moneys spent. make una dey follow those lesbian celebrities. dont learn the qualities of a useful woman. social media wives

5 Likes

Re: She Doesn't Wear Her Wedding Ring Cos Her Husband Removed His Own by timilehing(m): 5:13am On Sep 29, 2014
Let's wait and see what happens on the long run

3 Likes

Re: She Doesn't Wear Her Wedding Ring Cos Her Husband Removed His Own by Lexusgs430: 5:15am On Sep 29, 2014
What is good for him, is also good for her !!!

7 Likes

Re: She Doesn't Wear Her Wedding Ring Cos Her Husband Removed His Own by darlenese(f): 5:42am On Sep 29, 2014
bellong: What is the big deal about a wedding ring?

If the husband is ok with her not wearing it, its nobody business....

Like a poster above wrote, its only a piece of metal designed by jewellers to make constant money.

U sound like someone who is cohabiting with a man, pls ask him to take u to the Altar, then u'll knw what a wedding ring means

1 Like

Re: She Doesn't Wear Her Wedding Ring Cos Her Husband Removed His Own by champion3: 5:48am On Sep 29, 2014
sleekman: Women of this days that turn bible upside down and what to wear the trousers while their hubbies are in pants. I blame the chickens we call men these days. She feels she's beautiful and she can do as she pleases. I wont be surprised if Op beds her soon.
.....so you think what you posted now makes sense?

11 Likes

Re: She Doesn't Wear Her Wedding Ring Cos Her Husband Removed His Own by Lathunjimi(m): 5:55am On Sep 29, 2014
If I had a wife, I would totally restrict her from Nairaland Forum b'cos all the 21st century girls here can easily corrupt her. Talking of the man who doesn't wear his wedding ring, it's not an excuse for the wife not to wear hers too as long as his reasons for not wearing it is genuine and not for the intent to indulge in infidelity. But Aproko ladies and guys here said things like "tit for tat", "that served him right" etc how is the case yours to judge, abi kilo kan yin mbe? The wife's better drop her ego for the marriage to work while the husband respects and love her cos that is his primary assignment not wearing or not wearing rings. To me it is a pure misplaced priority due to pride, ego, insensitivity etc. No wonder marriages don't last in our age cos it's mostly two stupid individuals in a goal-less union not marriage is what we have these days.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Doesn't Wear Her Wedding Ring Cos Her Husband Removed His Own by darlenese(f): 6:02am On Sep 29, 2014
If my hubby does'nt wear his ring, i'll simply add his ring to mine, #SHEKINA

7 Likes

Re: She Doesn't Wear Her Wedding Ring Cos Her Husband Removed His Own by jansie(f): 6:02am On Sep 29, 2014
How would you take off a wedding ring simply because you feel uncomfortable wearing it? if you see the ring as a mere piece of metal or jewelery, why buy it in the first place? it just stands to show that some don't know that the ring is a vow. it's symbolic and as long as you continue to wear it, it'll always be a reminder of the vow you took for love, commitment and unity. Taking off the ring is just dishonorable and i don't blame the wife for following suit.

5 Likes

Re: She Doesn't Wear Her Wedding Ring Cos Her Husband Removed His Own by alotofgrace(m): 6:08am On Sep 29, 2014
[size=38pt]na clap deh take dey enter dance o[/size]

1 Like

Re: She Doesn't Wear Her Wedding Ring Cos Her Husband Removed His Own by pickabeau1: 6:13am On Sep 29, 2014
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Wickid!!!

lakamua: immature minds rushing into marriages nowadays and focussing only on what stunts happen on the wedding ground and how people are tripping for the moneys spent. make una dey follow those lesbian celebrities. dont learn the qualities of a useful woman. social media wives

1 Like

Re: She Doesn't Wear Her Wedding Ring Cos Her Husband Removed His Own by Nobody: 6:21am On Sep 29, 2014
Lathunjimi: If I had a wife, I would totally restrict her from Nairaland Forum b'cos all the 21st century girls here can easily corrupt her. Talking of the man who doesn't wear his wedding ring, it's not an excuse for the wife not to wear hers too as long as his reasons for not wearing it is genuine and not for the intent to indulge in infidelity. But Aproko ladies and guys here said things like "tit for tat", "that served him right" etc how is the case yours to judge, abi kilo kan yin mbe? The wife's better drop her ego for the marriage to work while the husband respects and love her cos that is his primary assignment not wearing or not wearing rings. To me it is a pure misplaced priority due to pride, ego, insensitivity etc. No wonder marriages don't last in our age cos it's mostly two stupid individuals in a goal-less union not marriage is what we have these days.

You are so right, The kind of ladies we find here are classical examples of extreme negative influence on any good woman.
Marriage is in the heart and not on a ring.

One can excuse a spouse for not wearing wedding bands for several reasons(man or woman) but doing so out of revenge is simply petty. I doubt if majority of the women here making childish comments are married and if they are or eventually get married, I pity their marriages and not even their husbands.

6 Likes

Re: She Doesn't Wear Her Wedding Ring Cos Her Husband Removed His Own by leonshom(m): 6:28am On Sep 29, 2014
Re: She Doesn't Wear Her Wedding Ring Cos Her Husband Removed His Own by leonshom(m): 6:29am On Sep 29, 2014
Re: She Doesn't Wear Her Wedding Ring Cos Her Husband Removed His Own by bukatyne(f): 6:32am On Sep 29, 2014
darlenese:

U sound like someone who is cohabiting with a man, pls ask him to take u to the Altar, then u'll knw what a wedding ring means

A married man cohabiting with another man

Bellong I never knew you swing both ways grin
Re: She Doesn't Wear Her Wedding Ring Cos Her Husband Removed His Own by Nobody: 6:33am On Sep 29, 2014
She learnt from the best

3 Likes

Re: She Doesn't Wear Her Wedding Ring Cos Her Husband Removed His Own by bukatyne(f): 6:35am On Sep 29, 2014
Lathunjimi: If I had a wife, I would totally restrict her from Nairaland Forum b'cos all the 21st century girls here can easily corrupt her. Talking of the man who doesn't wear his wedding ring, it's not an excuse for the wife not to wear hers too as long as his reasons for not wearing it is genuine and not for the intent to indulge in infidelity. But Aproko ladies and guys here said things like "tit for tat", "that served him right" etc how is the case yours to judge, abi kilo kan yin mbe? The wife's better drop her ego for the marriage to work while the husband respects and love her cos that is his primary assignment not wearing or not wearing rings. To me it is a pure misplaced priority due to pride, ego, insensitivity etc. No wonder marriages don't last in our age cos it's mostly two stupid individuals in a goal-less union not marriage is what we have these days.

The wife cannot have a geninue reason not to wear hers abi her primary assignment is wearing rngs?

What is your definition of love and respect?

8 Likes

Re: She Doesn't Wear Her Wedding Ring Cos Her Husband Removed His Own by uglyogre(f): 6:35am On Sep 29, 2014
1stCitizen:
You are so right, The kind of ladies we find here are classical examples of extreme negative influence on any good woman.
Marriage is in the heart and not on a ring.
One can excuse a spouse for not wearing wedding bands for several reasons(man or woman) but doing so out of revenge is simply petty. I doubt if majority of the women here making childish comments are married and if they are or eventually get married, I pity their marriages and not even their husbands.
pity your marriage and your wife. nobody here needs your pity.You say marriage is of the heart and if the woman doesn't also feel comfortable wearing her ring, she'll be forced to, isn't it?that's a very domineering attitude you've got there

15 Likes

Re: She Doesn't Wear Her Wedding Ring Cos Her Husband Removed His Own by esoboy875(m): 6:39am On Sep 29, 2014
Dere is no big deal in wearin rings because who wan to cheat wil stil cheat, all I knw is dat wen dere is love b/w husband nd wife dat marriage is solid.

2 Likes

Re: She Doesn't Wear Her Wedding Ring Cos Her Husband Removed His Own by Agrika: 6:41am On Sep 29, 2014
I hardly wear mine...my stature and facial expression are enough weapon to scare men off...hubby is cool with it...no be every woman sabi wear jewellery.
Re: She Doesn't Wear Her Wedding Ring Cos Her Husband Removed His Own by kittykat1(f): 6:51am On Sep 29, 2014
adebayour26: That wedding is doomed to crash if both of them cannot just bury their ego especially that woman.
Especially the woman cos she is d slave and also less human

6 Likes

Re: She Doesn't Wear Her Wedding Ring Cos Her Husband Removed His Own by Nobody: 6:52am On Sep 29, 2014
uglyogre: pity your marriage and your wife. nobody here needs your pity.You say marriage is of the heart and if the woman doesn't also feel comfortable wearing her ring, she'll be forced to, isn't it?that's a very domineering attitude you've got there

I am sure if you temporarily wear the cloak of patience every good wife possesses and read my initial comment again, you would be extremely ashamed at yourself. Who said "if the woman doesn't also feel comfortable wearing her ring, she'll be forced to"

Jeez! the way you pour out putrid acid here without getting your facts right speaks a lot about what goes on or will in your..................

complete it yourself

2 Likes

Re: She Doesn't Wear Her Wedding Ring Cos Her Husband Removed His Own by Justiyke4u: 6:58am On Sep 29, 2014
This topic reminds me of my frequent thought or observations or fantasy which ever one. When ever I see young people whom I think are married the first thing I do is to look at their fingers especially the ladies as I am a guy, especially when she has kids. Now is obvious to me the that she is married seeing the kids but to my surprise I won't find any ring on her finger yet am sure she is married. This too happens when I see some guys who are as well married especially wen I was in school but u won't find any ring on their finger. I always fantasized how I wud be flaunting my wedding ring not because I want to show people dat am married but because I want to respect my commitment and besides marriage is a wonderful thing that people should be proud of that's why I love my family two of my brothers that have gotten married u will never see them outside without their rings on their fingers same with my sister and I can't wait to be flaunting mine up and down. Though I have heard some don't wear it because of their religion

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Doesn't Wear Her Wedding Ring Cos Her Husband Removed His Own by Nobody: 7:04am On Sep 29, 2014
Agrika: I hardly wear mine...my stature and facial expression are enough weapon to scare men off...hubby is cool with it...no be every woman sabi wear jewellery.

Not me....scared? but you why I left your company...
Re: She Doesn't Wear Her Wedding Ring Cos Her Husband Removed His Own by Nobody: 7:04am On Sep 29, 2014
Agrika: I hardly wear mine...my stature and facial expression are enough weapon to scare men off...hubby is cool with it...no be every woman sabi wear jewellery.

Not me....scared but you why I left your company...
Re: She Doesn't Wear Her Wedding Ring Cos Her Husband Removed His Own by Lathunjimi(m): 7:04am On Sep 29, 2014
bukatyne:

The wife cannot have a geninue reason not to wear hers abi her primary assignment is wearing rngs?

What is your definition of love and respect?

My dear, love and respect in marriage goes beyond having "Lords of the rings" in the house but total devotion and selflessness to both selves, respecting each others opinion which should not be in a bid to pay back your spouse's wrong "in d instance of the ring & the likes that are yet to be mentioned" but accept him or her the way he or she is. But you and I know here that her intent of not wearing it is because the husband doesn't wear his, which is wrong but ladies being ladies would feel he is trying to be a dictator in the house and that is where u all get it wrong. My bible says wife be submissive to your husband and husband love and respect your wife. Shikena except your are like other christian women who have westernized the holy books to suit the western act.

1 Like

Re: She Doesn't Wear Her Wedding Ring Cos Her Husband Removed His Own by dammytosh: 7:08am On Sep 29, 2014
She is not mature for marriage.

2 Likes

Re: She Doesn't Wear Her Wedding Ring Cos Her Husband Removed His Own by Nobody: 7:11am On Sep 29, 2014
Both of them are silly.

Please we all know some "Nigerian" men are not into wearing ring and sometimes it has nothing to do with toasting Girls outside. Most girls prefer them married sef...no commitment no headache no stress. If the man's excuse for not wearing a ring is genuine one then she needs to get her head checked.

If she does not want to wear her ring because; she hates wearing any kind of jewelry or forgets her ring at her bedside table most of the time...then good for her. But don't tell me that you don't wear your ring because your husband does not wear his.

That's just plain silly.

Mschewww all these yeye people getting married sef.

8 Likes

Re: She Doesn't Wear Her Wedding Ring Cos Her Husband Removed His Own by synergycom19: 7:12am On Sep 29, 2014
cococandy: He's leading by example.
Wifey is a good follower kiss
Does it make them equal no no, the Man being the leader is not and never equal with her excerpt in Western Countries. And that's why they divorce anyhow, they are rven tired of that lifestyles now, but don't know how to reverse it

1 Like

Re: She Doesn't Wear Her Wedding Ring Cos Her Husband Removed His Own by synergycom19: 7:16am On Sep 29, 2014
The wife doesn't have the same rights like the husband.It's not biblical, rather it's the westernised import into christianity that makes it seem so

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What To Do When Your Husband Won’t Help With House Chores / Never Allow Your Wife To Pay Rent. / Man 'fights' His Late Father For Including His Female Children In His Will

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.