Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,346 members, 7,780,926 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 05:38 AM

Oklahoma: Muslim BEHEADS Female Co-worker At Food-processing Plant, Starts To Be - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Oklahoma: Muslim BEHEADS Female Co-worker At Food-processing Plant, Starts To Be (1554 Views)

Zimbabwean Man Murders Sex Worker For Not Performing Up To Expectation / ISIS Beheads American Journalist Again / Oklahoma Tornado Kills 91, 233 Injured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oklahoma: Muslim BEHEADS Female Co-worker At Food-processing Plant, Starts To Be by DonXavi(m): 7:16pm On Sep 26, 2014
Oklahoma: Muslim BEHEADS Female Co-Worker At Food-Processing Plant, Starts to Behead Another Before being Shot, Tried to Convert Co-Workers to Islam - See more at: http://pamelageller.com/2014/09/oklahoma-muslim-beheads-female-colleague-at-food-processing-plant.

The Islamic ritual slaughter of beheading has moved past Iraq, Syria, Algeria, Philippines and into the streets of London and now the American workplace.

Qur’an 47:4: “When you meet the unbelievers, strike the necks…”

Former co-workers said he tried to convert them to Islam after recently converting himself. The New York Daily News does not mention that salient fact in its coverage here but they will run vicious attacks on our jihad-awareness ads.

Oklahoma Department of Corrections records show the suspect, whom The Associated Press is not naming because he has not been charged, has multiple religious tattoos, including one in Arabic that means “peace be with you.”

Sgt. Lewis confirms that Colleen Hufford was stabbed several times and that Nolen “severed her head.”

At that point, Lewis claims Nolen met 43-year-old Traci Johnson and began attacking her with the same knife.

Officials say at that point, Mark Vaughn, an Oklahoma County reserve deputy and a former CEO of the business, shot him as he was actively stabbing Johnson.

If the former CEO hadn’t had a gun how many more infidels would this jihadist have beheaded

Police said the suspect also stabbed another woman in the incident at Vaughan Foods, after he was fired.

The attacker, identified as Alton Nolen, was shot by police and taken to hospital.

Moore Police spokesman Jeremy Lewis said the 30-year-old suspect “recently started trying to convert some of his co-workers to the Muslim faith”. The FBI are involved.
Pic: KWTV/KOTV - Police say Alton Nolan beheaded a woman at the Vaughan Foods processing plant in Moore on Thursday, 25 September 2014 The scene

outside the plant in the aftermath of the attack

The officer who shot Nolen was an off-duty reserve deputy who was chief operating officer at the business.

The first victim was identified as 54-year-old Colleen Hufford.

Mr Lewis told a press conference: “He did kill Colleen and he did sever her head.”

Nolen and the second victim, Traci Johnson, were both in a stable condition, said police.

Mr Lewis said the employee who shot Nolen was a “hero”.

“This guy (Nolen) was definitely not going to stop,” he added.

There were said to be several hundred employees inside the warehouse at the time of the attack.
- See more at: http://pamelageller.com/2014/09/oklahoma-muslim-beheads-female-colleague-at-food-processing-plant.html/#sthash.2jAAsp7f.dpuf
- See more at: http://pamelageller.com/2014/09/oklahoma-muslim-beheads-female-colleague-at-food-processing-plant.html/#sthash.2jAAsp7f.dpuf

http://pamelageller.com/2014/09/oklahoma-muslim-beheads-female-colleague-at-food-processing-plant.html/

Re: Oklahoma: Muslim BEHEADS Female Co-worker At Food-processing Plant, Starts To Be by Blakjewelry(m): 7:23pm On Sep 26, 2014
why is it always a Blackman them swear for us.. we no hear say a white Muslim slaughter person na only Blackman.

2 Likes

Re: Oklahoma: Muslim BEHEADS Female Co-worker At Food-processing Plant, Starts To Be by lanrexdo(m): 7:23pm On Sep 26, 2014
Na wa.
Re: Oklahoma: Muslim BEHEADS Female Co-worker At Food-processing Plant, Starts To Be by Nobody: 7:30pm On Sep 26, 2014
Trust no Moslem
Re: Oklahoma: Muslim BEHEADS Female Co-worker At Food-processing Plant, Starts To Be by Ekiseme(m): 7:34pm On Sep 26, 2014
Religion of Peace they said

Religion of violence they never said undecided
Re: Oklahoma: Muslim BEHEADS Female Co-worker At Food-processing Plant, Starts To Be by kevoh(m): 7:37pm On Sep 26, 2014
That Religion again? undecided
Re: Oklahoma: Muslim BEHEADS Female Co-worker At Food-processing Plant, Starts To Be by nedu2000(m): 7:41pm On Sep 26, 2014
Dumb black,probably just a copy-cat of ISIL
Re: Oklahoma: Muslim BEHEADS Female Co-worker At Food-processing Plant, Starts To Be by mascot87(m): 7:43pm On Sep 26, 2014
Islamabad
Re: Oklahoma: Muslim BEHEADS Female Co-worker At Food-processing Plant, Starts To Be by lymelyte(m): 7:47pm On Sep 26, 2014
What is wrong with this religion sef?They are the major cause of violence in the world. For crying out lord, the religion should be scraped off.. angry
Re: Oklahoma: Muslim BEHEADS Female Co-worker At Food-processing Plant, Starts To Be by merieam16(f): 7:57pm On Sep 26, 2014
This Religion is an headache 2 d world,doubtin if der servin d tru God
Re: Oklahoma: Muslim BEHEADS Female Co-worker At Food-processing Plant, Starts To Be by Lucasbalo(m): 8:11pm On Sep 26, 2014
Blakjewelry: why is it always a Blackman them swear for us.. we no hear say a white Muslim slaughter person na only Blackman.
The ISIS guy who beheaded the two Americans and the British guy is a white British. It's not about color, it's about sick people with extreme fanatical religious ideology.

1 Like

Re: Oklahoma: Muslim BEHEADS Female Co-worker At Food-processing Plant, Starts To Be by HisSexcellency(m): 8:23pm On Sep 26, 2014
mascot87: Islamabad
Question of the day
Islam-a-bad is the capital of which country?
Re: Oklahoma: Muslim BEHEADS Female Co-worker At Food-processing Plant, Starts To Be by HisSexcellency(m): 8:25pm On Sep 26, 2014
mascot87: Islamabad
what is it with moslems and human head... Question of the day
Islam-a-bad is the capital of which country?
Re: Oklahoma: Muslim BEHEADS Female Co-worker At Food-processing Plant, Starts To Be by Mrval20(m): 8:29pm On Sep 26, 2014
I'm just trying to put myself in the shoes of the good Muslims out there. Extremists are just trying to make them all look bad.
However, I strongly believe they're in a better position to call these extremists to order or convince potential extremists that the quotations in the Quran are being misunderstood by extremists. The Imams aren't just doing enough to curb this menace at all.
Re: Oklahoma: Muslim BEHEADS Female Co-worker At Food-processing Plant, Starts To Be by Blakjewelry(m): 8:36pm On Sep 26, 2014
Lucasbalo: The ISIS guy who beheaded the two Americans and the British guy is a white British. It's not about color, it's about sick people with extreme fanatical religious ideology.
my broda if they decide to join Isis or bh it won't bother me. when last did you see a whiteman butchering a fellow man on a broad day light because of Islam without any form of provocation.
Re: Oklahoma: Muslim BEHEADS Female Co-worker At Food-processing Plant, Starts To Be by malvisguy212: 8:36pm On Sep 26, 2014
when you convert to a religeon without evangelism, this will be the end result,instead of evangelism they choses jihad. May God save us in christ jesus.
Re: Oklahoma: Muslim BEHEADS Female Co-worker At Food-processing Plant, Starts To Be by Olusanya333(m): 8:38pm On Sep 26, 2014
Mrval20: I'm just trying to put myself in the shoes of the good Muslims out there. Extremists are just trying to make them all look bad.
However, I strongly believe they're in a better position to call these extremists to order or convince potential extremists that the quotations in the Quran are being misunderstood by extremists. The Imams aren't just doing enough to curb this menace at all.
Read the hadith dey are d real muslim doing wot allah command dem to do. I employ u buy and read dis book "Who is this Allah"

4 Likes

Re: Oklahoma: Muslim BEHEADS Female Co-worker At Food-processing Plant, Starts To Be by Olusanya333(m): 8:39pm On Sep 26, 2014
malvisguy212: when you convert to a religeon without evangelism, this will be the end result,instead of evangelism they choses jihad. May God save us in christ jesus.
spirit of allah is at work in dem.

1 Like

Re: Oklahoma: Muslim BEHEADS Female Co-worker At Food-processing Plant, Starts To Be by idu1(m): 8:39pm On Sep 26, 2014
lymelyte: What is wrong with this religion sef?They are the major cause of violence in the world. For crying out lord, the religion should be scraped off.. angry
scrap it if u can.
Re: Oklahoma: Muslim BEHEADS Female Co-worker At Food-processing Plant, Starts To Be by MightySparrow: 10:06pm On Sep 26, 2014
He must have mistaken him for a Ramadan ram.
Re: Oklahoma: Muslim BEHEADS Female Co-worker At Food-processing Plant, Starts To Be by UyiIredia(m): 10:54pm On Sep 26, 2014
This is really serious. I wonder how far back the terrorists started their plan. In any case, things like this have been foreseen. Judgement must start with the church.
Re: Oklahoma: Muslim BEHEADS Female Co-worker At Food-processing Plant, Starts To Be by tijjanioyan: 6:46am On Sep 27, 2014
Olusanya333: Read the hadith dey are d real muslim doing wot allah command dem to do. I employ u buy and read dis book "Who is this Allah"
i could observ dat u're one of d mumus at d recieving end of dat stupid author 'G.J.O Mohsay
Re: Oklahoma: Muslim BEHEADS Female Co-worker At Food-processing Plant, Starts To Be by Olusanya333(m): 6:48am On Sep 27, 2014
tijjanioyan: i could observ dat u're one of d mumus at d recieving end of dat stupid author 'G.J.O Mohsay
He dat believes on the name of Jesus Christ is not silly but wise and he dat believe not its a fool for he reject life.So u can get to chose who you are.
Re: Oklahoma: Muslim BEHEADS Female Co-worker At Food-processing Plant, Starts To Be by malvisguy212: 7:41am On Sep 27, 2014
Olusanya333: spirit of allah is at work in dem.
thank you my friend.

Romans 10:14King James Version (KJV) 14 How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and
how shall they hear without a preacher?

They convert without a preacher because once they held the book,they are spiritualy manipulated a and convince by seducing doctrine.
Re: Oklahoma: Muslim BEHEADS Female Co-worker At Food-processing Plant, Starts To Be by Nobody: 8:15am On Sep 27, 2014
Please Muslims, its better you convert to christianity while you still can because this religion will make all of you potential murderers. If you kill everyone, who will serve your Allah?
Re: Oklahoma: Muslim BEHEADS Female Co-worker At Food-processing Plant, Starts To Be by proo212(m): 9:09am On Sep 27, 2014
@Malvisguy, thanks for that scripture. Snapshots have been made of his facebook page just in case it gets taken down or apologists are working 24/7 to say its "workplace violence". We mustn't link it to Islam

This guy is obviously a hypocrite quoting 2 Tim 3:2 and Rev 2:9 to support his islamic positions, I thought the bible was corrupted! I thought Apostle Paul founded Christianity!

It tells you that by itself, the Quran and the hadiths and the Sira cannot give the complete picture, they need to appeal to the corrupt Bible...
Re: Oklahoma: Muslim BEHEADS Female Co-worker At Food-processing Plant, Starts To Be by asalimpo(m): 10:54am On Sep 27, 2014
I-slam! Slamming evrythng. Slamming heads off necks.
Re: Oklahoma: Muslim BEHEADS Female Co-worker At Food-processing Plant, Starts To Be by arsenalwenger: 12:23pm On Sep 27, 2014
Mrval20: I'm just trying to put myself in the shoes of the good Muslims out there. Extremists are just trying to make them all look bad.
Good muslims are the ones that hold the hands and legs of captured 'infidels' while the extreme muslims do the throat-cutting. The extremist are the real muslims who tend to follow the quran, the hadith and the sunnah of the prophet.

They all work for the same goal, promoting the cause of alllah.

1 Like

Re: Oklahoma: Muslim BEHEADS Female Co-worker At Food-processing Plant, Starts To Be by Ovacoma: 1:35pm On Sep 27, 2014
The thief cometh not, but to steal, and to kill and to destroy... Only Jesus comes to give life. Islam is a thief, it steals many israelis and jewish people and prophets, claimed they were muslims even muhamed, islam founder was not born, it says even Jesus was a muslim. Islam kills, this no need to be told, islam also destroys. John 10 :10

1 Like

Re: Oklahoma: Muslim BEHEADS Female Co-worker At Food-processing Plant, Starts To Be by blairbrook(f): 1:46pm On Sep 27, 2014
Olusanya333: Read the hadith dey are d real muslim doing wot allah command dem to do. I employ u buy and read dis book "Who is this Allah"
plss can you give me the name of the author of this book..have been trying to buy it, read it a couple of years back one of the reasons I converted from islam.
Re: Oklahoma: Muslim BEHEADS Female Co-worker At Food-processing Plant, Starts To Be by Olusanya333(m): 1:50pm On Sep 27, 2014
blairbrook: plss can you give me the name of the author of this book..have been trying to buy it, read it a couple of years back one of the reasons I converted from islam.
G.J.O Moshay. I'm elijah and wish to know you more.Happy for you.
Re: Oklahoma: Muslim BEHEADS Female Co-worker At Food-processing Plant, Starts To Be by blairbrook(f): 2:23pm On Sep 27, 2014
Olusanya333: G.J.O Moshay. I'm elijah and wish to know you more.Happy for you.
Thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Donald Trump Will Be The Next President Of US / Trump Calls For $5B Increase In Shipbuilding To Meet Threats From Russia&china. / Here’s A List Of The Most Horrifying U.S. Government Experiments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.