Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,390 members, 7,808,378 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:10 AM

Mercy Aigbe Flaunts Her bosoms And Daughter [photos] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Aigbe Flaunts Her bosoms And Daughter [photos] (10606 Views)

Mercy Aigbe Flaunts Bikini Body In Dubai (photos) / Stella Maris Okafor, Wife Of John Okafor (Mr. Ibu) And Daughter (Photos) / Cossy Orjiakor Insures Her Bosoms For N256m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy Aigbe Flaunts Her bosoms And Daughter [photos] by hdshhdshsiu: 7:35pm On Sep 26, 2014
Nollywood mother of two shows off her ample cleavage in photo with her daughter.
[img]http://1.1.1.4/bmi/4.bp..com/-RLOta_upZvg/VCVmTCFG5tI/AAAAAAAAOEw/TYoiag-unng/s280/Mercy.jpg[/img]
Nollywood actress Mercy Aigbe flaunts her boobs in new selfie which her daughter features in.
The mother of two proudly shows off her 13 year old daughter Michelle who she calls her princess.
The selfie however showed a lot of Aigbe's plunging cleavage and it got people commenting on the show off boobs.
The Edo actress is married to Lanre Gentry and the pair have a son and daughter together.
photos below.......
[img]http://1.1.1.5/bmi/3.bp..com/-jFIJ6VoCYjE/VCVmwFQdyCI/AAAAAAAAOE4/m6FbblGHNKI/s280/mercy2.jpg[/img]
Click here To see more photos

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Flaunts Her bosoms And Daughter [photos] by heykims(m): 10:32pm On Sep 26, 2014
Op, u re a m.o.r.o.n.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Mercy Aigbe Flaunts Her bosoms And Daughter [photos] by Akeelahtunez(m): 10:53pm On Sep 26, 2014
Op next time paste d pictures

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe Flaunts Her bosoms And Daughter [photos] by marieolae(f): 12:03am On Sep 27, 2014
Dis bbe is sum hot stuff
Re: Mercy Aigbe Flaunts Her bosoms And Daughter [photos] by Nobody: 8:19am On Sep 27, 2014
Why the pouts undecided
Re: Mercy Aigbe Flaunts Her bosoms And Daughter [photos] by ifaoni(m): 10:02am On Sep 27, 2014
she's just advertising her market. Asewo. Buy cheap datas, check my signature.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Flaunts Her bosoms And Daughter [photos] by olempe(m): 12:48pm On Sep 27, 2014
chimkaire: Why the pouts undecided

10 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Flaunts Her bosoms And Daughter [photos] by hatux: 12:58pm On Sep 27, 2014
marieolae: Dis bbe is sum hot stuff
I disagree to disagree, the woman does not pass 3/10... All thanks to mary kay' catfish you know.

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Flaunts Her bosoms And Daughter [photos] by MrCork: 1:09pm On Sep 27, 2014
..kaiii....love to drink that! tongue

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Flaunts Her bosoms And Daughter [photos] by Nobody: 2:00pm On Sep 27, 2014
ifaoni: she's just advertising her market. Asewo. Buy cheap datas, check my signature.
Why the insult na? She dey advertise, you dey advertise!

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Flaunts Her bosoms And Daughter [photos] by Waspy(m): 6:00pm On Sep 27, 2014
Speaking of MILF lipsrsealed lipsrsealed .My intelligent little friend
Re: Mercy Aigbe Flaunts Her bosoms And Daughter [photos] by kissty(f): 6:25pm On Sep 27, 2014
ar u guys blind? cnt u picture her husband on d steerin supportin her?

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Flaunts Her bosoms And Daughter [photos] by adet991(f): 7:02pm On Sep 27, 2014
Waspy: Speaking of MILF lipsrsealed lipsrsealed .My intelligent little friend
chaiiii,diaris God o
Re: Mercy Aigbe Flaunts Her bosoms And Daughter [photos] by 175(m): 5:52am On Sep 28, 2014
ifaoni: she's just advertising her market. Asewo. Buy cheap datas, check my signature.

Croook. . .u still dey advertise? Thunder fire u and ur household. NLders, ifaoni is a confirmed scammer pls don't do any form of data biz wirh this wretched fool. . .that will die before December in a fire accident!
Re: Mercy Aigbe Flaunts Her bosoms And Daughter [photos] by qadeerkug(m): 9:36am On Sep 28, 2014
marieolae: Dis bbe is sum hot stuff
unbelievable shocked
Re: Mercy Aigbe Flaunts Her bosoms And Daughter [photos] by marieolae(f): 9:49am On Sep 28, 2014
qadeerkug: unbelievable shocked
please what is unbelievable about it?
Re: Mercy Aigbe Flaunts Her bosoms And Daughter [photos] by annita88(f): 4:02pm On Mar 19, 2016
MrCork:
..kaiii....love to drink that! tongue

No wonder u c as u sef be mumu
Re: Mercy Aigbe Flaunts Her bosoms And Daughter [photos] by cruzita(f): 4:12pm On Mar 19, 2016
I only sight her daughter
Re: Mercy Aigbe Flaunts Her bosoms And Daughter [photos] by MrCork: 4:24pm On Mar 19, 2016
annita88:

No wonder u c as u sef be mumu

....I WILL NOT SLEEP WITH YOU......THAT'S YOUR PUNNNNISHMENT FOR 2016...goat!! angry
Re: Mercy Aigbe Flaunts Her bosoms And Daughter [photos] by annita88(f): 8:59pm On Mar 19, 2016
MrCork:

....I WILL NOT SLEEP WITH YOU......THAT'S YOUR PUNNNNISHMENT FOR 2016...goat!! angry

Ye! C mumu who want sef monkey angry
Re: Mercy Aigbe Flaunts Her bosoms And Daughter [photos] by cicc2010(f): 9:02pm On Mar 19, 2016
ifaoni:
she's just advertising her market. Asewo. Buy cheap datas, check my signature.

Define asewo for me?
Re: Mercy Aigbe Flaunts Her bosoms And Daughter [photos] by MrCork: 9:07pm On Mar 19, 2016
annita88:

Ye! C mumu who want sef monkey angry

...you want me...ASK NICELY.((((((village girl))))) undecided
Re: Mercy Aigbe Flaunts Her bosoms And Daughter [photos] by nikkypearl(f): 10:22pm On Mar 19, 2016
Fine woman ,cute daughter

(1) (Reply)

Agbani Darego Is Not Engaged To Timi Alaibe / Helen Paul Shows Off Baby Bump At ‘the Return Of Jenifa’ Premiere / PR Certification For Nigerian Celebrities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.