Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,845 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:59 AM

Blackberry Mocks Apple: Try Bending Our Passport - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Blackberry Mocks Apple: Try Bending Our Passport (4395 Views)

Nokia Mocks Iphone? [ Photo Evidence] / Iphone 6 Caught On Fire After Bending / Blackberry Blasts Apple Over Bending Iphone 6 Plus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blackberry Mocks Apple: Try Bending Our Passport by Mcbussy(m): 12:51pm On Sep 27, 2014
Mention:
iSHEEP
Don't be deceived, iPhone z overrated..
In fact all Apple products are overrated and over hyped!

I don't really feel any iPhone model gives value for money,but dude,crapberries are way more overrated grin

2 Likes

Re: Blackberry Mocks Apple: Try Bending Our Passport by Mention(m): 1:10pm On Sep 27, 2014
Mcbussy:

I don't really feel any iPhone model gives value for money,but dude,crapberries are way more overrated grin

Lol.. your opinion bro..
Re: Blackberry Mocks Apple: Try Bending Our Passport by T4tipsy: 3:06pm On Sep 27, 2014
And you were saying something about the "new" iPhone 6

Re: Blackberry Mocks Apple: Try Bending Our Passport by Nobody: 3:06pm On Sep 27, 2014
Nigerians do not just want to accept, BB is living on past glory, they are dead, I can't imagine myself using BlackBerry.
Re: Blackberry Mocks Apple: Try Bending Our Passport by gbadexy(m): 3:09pm On Sep 27, 2014
Apple should have capitalised on the fault and hype it as part of its unique features.
Flexible phone sounds cool.
Re: Blackberry Mocks Apple: Try Bending Our Passport by Zarama7(f): 3:46pm On Sep 27, 2014
They should beg people to try it first
Re: Blackberry Mocks Apple: Try Bending Our Passport by miqos02(m): 5:26pm On Sep 27, 2014
iphone 6 pocket don enter am
Re: Blackberry Mocks Apple: Try Bending Our Passport by 100Cents: 9:56pm On Sep 27, 2014
parrotibaba: iPhone don suffer

They have approached their elastic limit.

Bend-a-gate indeed..
Re: Blackberry Mocks Apple: Try Bending Our Passport by chelseabmw(m): 10:04pm On Sep 27, 2014
lol
Re: Blackberry Mocks Apple: Try Bending Our Passport by Isiterere(m): 11:44pm On Sep 27, 2014
Mention:
Hmmmmm.. Samsung phone OS7? I see..
Hope ya definition of BB ain't Curve, Bold and Torch series??
We talking about BB OS10 with its fluidity..
Talk of phones like Z30, Porsche 2, Newly Launched passport and the rest..
BB OS10 is rated one of the best in terms of performance, speed and customer satisfaction..
M yet to see something convincing about the iPhone.. Well my Bro is a fellow iSheep like you and Day-to-Day, I see nothing that interest me in d phone.. Ama stick to my BB and android..
iPhones were not even made for the African market, so many of their services are not locally available to us.. How many Apple Service centres do you know in this country?? If there is, Can you compare them to that of Nokia, Samsung, LG, BB and Tecno?? Now that's CUSTOMER CARE!!
We talking phones here, you talking Toys!!
Totally agree with your analysis.
Try BlackBerry OS 10 device and see the difference. performance and data management(compression) beat all other devices.

ALL IZZ WELL
Re: Blackberry Mocks Apple: Try Bending Our Passport by Isiterere(m): 11:46pm On Sep 27, 2014
imas: Nigerians do not just want to accept, BB is living on past glory, they are dead, I can't imagine myself using BlackBerry.
how can you use blackberry when the last one you used was storm and curve.
Try OS 10 if you can afford it.

ALL IZZ WELL
Re: Blackberry Mocks Apple: Try Bending Our Passport by Mention(m): 11:51pm On Sep 27, 2014
Isiterere:
Totally agree with your analysis.
Try BlackBerry OS 10 device and see the difference. performance and data management(compression) beat all other devices.

ALL IZZ WELL
Thank God.. Someone z really enlightened here

1 Like

Re: Blackberry Mocks Apple: Try Bending Our Passport by Nobody: 6:54am On Sep 28, 2014
Isiterere:
how can you use blackberry when the last one you used was storm and curve.
Try OS 10 if you can afford it.

ALL IZZ WELL
I think you quoted the wrong person, I never said I used curve or storm, from the ones I've operated from my friends, there is nothing in it, its just over hyped, if they are so good why are they struggling to keep their head above water, but yet they are still going down, BB's time is past, shikena.
Re: Blackberry Mocks Apple: Try Bending Our Passport by Nobody: 6:54am On Sep 28, 2014
Re: Blackberry Mocks Apple: Try Bending Our Passport by Isiterere(m): 7:32am On Sep 28, 2014
imas:
I think you quoted the wrong person, I never said I used curve or storm, from the ones I've operated from my friends, there is nothing in it, its just over hyped, if they are so good why are they struggling to keep their head above water, but yet they are still going down, BB's time is past, shikena.
The bolded part explained it all,(just like you saying; I don't like Mercedes because of the experience I had with my friend's own)are you your friend's driver ? tell your friend to try OS 10, a trial will convince you Mr tester.
I even thought you have a first hand experience of BB b4.
Btw, which maker and brand do you use ?
Head above water ? Pls Where is Sagem, Bird, NEC,etc maybe this are brand I belief their time is past .

ALL IZZ WELL
Re: Blackberry Mocks Apple: Try Bending Our Passport by reaky(m): 8:03am On Sep 28, 2014
Watch d video your self

http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=Y5fY8YyfJe8

We blend they bend
Re: Blackberry Mocks Apple: Try Bending Our Passport by xtervaganza(m): 10:39am On Sep 28, 2014
amtalkin: Blackberry too dey Mock? They better face their work. And improve their battery life
the blackberry passport has a better battery than al iphones produced
Re: Blackberry Mocks Apple: Try Bending Our Passport by anytaij: 3:53pm On Sep 28, 2014
wayne4loan: true talk ... Iphone is just a brand nothing more, just like my precious Manchester united

Hahahahhahahahahahah @ Man-U I laff in spanish. grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Prevent MTN From Touching Your Credit After Exhausting Your Data / Kissenger: A New Gadget That Allows You Kiss Your Lover In Real Time(photos) / Enjoy 2gb MTN Data For 500 Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.