Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,035 members, 7,799,515 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:24 PM

Ruth Dulac⇨ Writer And Blogger Reviewed This New Drama Series. - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Ruth Dulac⇨ Writer And Blogger Reviewed This New Drama Series. (595 Views)

How Many Of You Remembers The Drama That Featured This Character? Pic. / 15 Reasons Why You Shouldnt Miss ISSUES Premiere By Ruth Dulac / Lekki Wives: A Must Watch Drama Series (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ruth Dulac⇨ Writer And Blogger Reviewed This New Drama Series. by bossladypearl(f): 10:38pm On Sep 26, 2014
Review done by Ruth Dulac

I took sometime out for life and decided on a goal which was to surround myself with funny people and things and make sure everyone has a Good time and I took to it and saw this movie trailer "ISSUES" and was very pleased with the series. It is a comedy drama that depicts What happens in our everyday life ranging from marital issues, relationship, pregnancy before marriage and the risk and dilemma of a young lady deciding if or not to get rid of the baby. It is an unexpected funny drama series that will keep you glued to your Tv set for a long time because you will always want to find out What happens next.

This drama series is filled with amazing actors who truly make the film. First, Abimbola Ademoye gives an exhilarating performance in this series and is absolutely hilarious. You can't Just stop laughing. She acted the part of a village girl who has high ambitions in the city of Lagos.  She had to stay with a high class lady who makes her do dirty jobs. Who says house helps don't have role models?  What happens to a house help who doesn't want to mellow down and serve her madam?  Even when she was told to leave, she didn't beg but bragged about how big she would be in months to come. Seriously, i bet you will be on the edge of your seat waiting to see what happens next. Lol, you need to see things for yourself.

Frank Paladini as the male lead is a husband who finds himself in the net of a nagging wife (Titilayo Alafin George) who has no atom of trust in him. His every move is monitored and coming home at the end of the day becomes a heartache. Regardless of the raging nags, Frank Paladini has gotten into something worse than you can imagine. You can't help but laugh and cry hysterically at his expense. What must be done to a nagging wife? Have her checked. On his behalf, What a wife!.

A nagging wife is like a hungry lion waiting to devour its prey and Titilayo Alafin George played the part of the nagging wife.  She really pulled it. What an act. Even though the others played the supporting role, you would never notice because they all set the screen on fire.

Even though the whole story has an effect on human dealings, there happen to be a mistake somewhere in the trailer, and it was quite obvious which is actually not So Good. Another thing I noticed about it is that some of the actresses were putting in too much action which made it look so unreal (When Dorcas Paul and her friends were arguing on if or not she should keep her baby.) Aside this, It's a bomb.

It is always said that "an employer gets the employee he deserves", Same applies to this case, Eva George got the actors and actress that really suited this series. The casting of this movie is perfect and the actors met up to expectation though upcoming.

One of the best things about this series is that it is so relatable. We all have those awkward and awful moments in our lives having to do with issues that makes us cringe and regardless of our embarrassing sits, Eva George dealt with each issue.

Finally, I love How in this series, Just when everything seems to finally be going right, it can turn around in an instant and make you wonder. And without giving So much away, this is a must watch.

Issues - a great series mixed with tons of laughter and a love story gone wrong all into one.

For more details, visit
Mo Eva's World Productions
6B D'alberto close,Palmgrove estate,Lagos

Via www.ruthdulacblog.com
Via YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ya_xk88z54w.

I care.

whatsapp: 08071589793

(1) (Reply)

Video: #bbahotshots! Day 18; Sh0wer H0ur / Headgonefilm / Hilarious Video: Buchi And Basketmouth Begging For Green Cards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.