Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,492 members, 7,808,821 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:25 PM

Murder Suspect, Jeffrey Okafor Arrested 5 Years After Fleeing To Nigeria From UK - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Murder Suspect, Jeffrey Okafor Arrested 5 Years After Fleeing To Nigeria From UK (33235 Views)

I Prefer To Live My Life In Prison –murder Suspect (Photo) / Court Discharges Murder Suspect For Showing Remorse / British Police Offer Reward For Info On Murder Suspect Who Fled To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Murder Suspect, Jeffrey Okafor Arrested 5 Years After Fleeing To Nigeria From UK by Nobody: 10:08pm On Sep 27, 2014
spotit: lil old fařt, change your topic...it's a fact that the congenital pettiness u exhibit, especially when beaten drives you into pointing out spelling/syntactic oversights and making such incredibly silly excuses as '..ur lucky I'm typing from my phone..' I'm British i speak heavenly..." oh boy..does he sound so retardëd! please go away u compound foöl

Apart from suffering from the irreversible curse of perpetual failure, being a stark illiterate and a village bum, suffering from anorexia induced by hunger, and slobbering everywhere with disgusting saliva out of your putrid mouth - you are also dyslexic. And it is obvious from the way you type.

I'm taking it upon myself to educate you on how to write in proper English tonight. Free tutoring. And make sure you go back, and read all my posts again on how someone who's highly educated ought to write - my service to humanity. Also, stop joining unintelligible multi-syllable words that mean different things into an unsuitable context. It makes you look further dumb to supreme minds lol. I'm not impressed.

I'm your tutor and you shall remain under my lordship as a serf till the end of time. But I'm still that young don raised in the Peckham jungles by the original G's and R.I.P to the fallen soldiers! Memories - but I'm still out here living the dreams for everyone!
Re: Murder Suspect, Jeffrey Okafor Arrested 5 Years After Fleeing To Nigeria From UK by Nobody: 10:24pm On Sep 27, 2014
shymexx:

Apart from suffering from the irreversible curse of perpetual failure, being a stark illiterate and a village bum, suffering from anorexia induced by hunger, and slobbering everywhere with disgusting saliva out of your putrid mouth - you are also dyslexic. And it is obvious from the way you type.

I'm taking it upon myself to educate you on how to write in proper English tonight. Free tutoring. And make sure you go back, and read all my posts again on how someone who's highly educated ought to write - my service to humanity. Also, stop joining unintelligible multi-syllable words that mean different things into an unsuitable context. It makes you look further dumb to supreme minds lol. I'm not impressed.

I'm your tutor and you shall remain under my lordship as a serf till the end of time. But I'm still that young don raised in the Peckham jungles by the original G's and R.I.P to the fallen soldiers! Memories - but I'm still out here living the dreams for everyone!
stop quoting me, i refuse to indulge you foolish old man...and I'm not interested in your sewn up gay anuş. it's known that a fool will always know his game more than intelligent people...i know u'd hoped to beat me, but i won you at your own game...i mean in your turf oh...find your type and play up to. I'm done with you dolt
Re: Murder Suspect, Jeffrey Okafor Arrested 5 Years After Fleeing To Nigeria From UK by jayblinx(m): 10:44pm On Sep 27, 2014
hugelyendowed: d guy he killed is also a Nigerian too
asiedu is a ghanaian name
Re: Murder Suspect, Jeffrey Okafor Arrested 5 Years After Fleeing To Nigeria From UK by Nobody: 11:01pm On Sep 27, 2014
spotit: stop quoting me, i refuse to indulge you foolish old man...and I'm not interested in your sewn up gay anuş. it's known that a fool will always know his game more than intelligent people...i know u'd hoped to beat me, but i won you at your own game...i mean in your turf oh...find your type and play up to. I'm done with you dolt

Lmao at the village simpleton and his grandiose delusions. You wouldn't even be able to beat me in anything in life - and definitely not this, even if your Asian buddies were to chop off my hands with their sharia nonsense.

Just thank your stars this is the internet, else you won't live to tell the story for violating my dead friends. I might not even touch you - I'll most likely get one of your Asian clients who fvck you in your phaggot ar.se up all the time, for loose change to knock your ar.se out - like they did some naija Uncle a few weeks ago for spewing nonsense. And the funniest thing is that, every time the same Asians whoop your bummy freshie ar.ses, you always come to the same black guys you chat shiit about, for help. You freaking dyck in the butt and leaky bum having butt pirate.

And that's for those YPB days when I used to run around those gully roads as a yongin'. And again: for the fallen soldiers. Mind your darn business next time, village bum.

1 Like

Re: Murder Suspect, Jeffrey Okafor Arrested 5 Years After Fleeing To Nigeria From UK by fyneboi79(m): 11:08pm On Sep 27, 2014
Slonge2: igbo kwenu.......

yoruba kwenu......
hausa kwenu..
..no pun intended..
Nna gi kwenu
Nne gi kwenu
Umu Nna gi kwenu

Hahahaha grin Funny??

1 Like

Re: Murder Suspect, Jeffrey Okafor Arrested 5 Years After Fleeing To Nigeria From UK by GANDALF1(m): 11:22pm On Sep 27, 2014
lowgeorge: Igbos again!!!!!!eating and destroying where they never sow!!!demonic pests

Kiddo, your stupi.dity will come back to haunt you in future. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Murder Suspect, Jeffrey Okafor Arrested 5 Years After Fleeing To Nigeria From UK by GANDALF1(m): 11:26pm On Sep 27, 2014
jayblinx: asiedu is a ghanaian name

Not true. Read that post again. The victim's dad is a Nigerian. That's a deltan surname.
Re: Murder Suspect, Jeffrey Okafor Arrested 5 Years After Fleeing To Nigeria From UK by Nobody: 11:30pm On Sep 27, 2014
^
^^^
lol...so the iđiot returned to have the final word? i knew it. usually when the crying baby is given a toy or sweets to keep him shut, he thinks his tantrums has made him a king over his father/minder...tuale to our nairaland's båstard son of thousand squirrels... we need you to stay quiet now. mumuode

1 Like

Re: Murder Suspect, Jeffrey Okafor Arrested 5 Years After Fleeing To Nigeria From UK by Nobody: 11:42pm On Sep 27, 2014
Illiterate village bum sired illegitimately by an eunuch father: I'll always have the last word as your lord, my scrounging serf. Next time mind your darn business, and don't ever question me about shouting out the "fallen soldiers" if you're not acquainted with the experience. If you know, you know, if you don't know - mind your darn business and keep living.

And don't ever compare curry smelling and Jihadist Asians to blacks in the UK, unless I ask you to do so. Fvck you and fvck your Asian clients with their dycks in your bum, you flaming phaggot.

I'm allowed to read a story about an incident that happened in the axis where I was raised, and remember the gift and the curse in the environment that created the vicious cycle of violent black youths, as your lord, without you questioning why, you scandalous oaf. Go get something to eat, and wear pampers, to protect your leaky bum. undecided
Re: Murder Suspect, Jeffrey Okafor Arrested 5 Years After Fleeing To Nigeria From UK by Nobody: 11:50pm On Sep 27, 2014
lmaooo....imagine the aggregated fuçktard...and i nearly added it to my previous post that we'll watch him comeback yet again with his skunk damaged brain and teeth...and true to type, he showed up! creep.
Re: Murder Suspect, Jeffrey Okafor Arrested 5 Years After Fleeing To Nigeria From UK by Nobody: 11:56pm On Sep 27, 2014
I see you have stopped calling me "old." I guess someone must have told you that you're far older than me, but on the flip side, I'm superior to you in all metrics used in gauging achievements. And now it's back to stealing "fvcktard" from Sagamite, no?

Please, improve your lexicon - you can't hang with me even if you go barmy after overdosing on wacky backy. You're too vacuous, and illiterate for anything intelligent. Coupled with the fact that you're dyslexic, posting like someone with shaky hands induced by stroke. Step your game up because this is personal.

And I'll have the last word as your lord, my serf!
Re: Murder Suspect, Jeffrey Okafor Arrested 5 Years After Fleeing To Nigeria From UK by Nobody: 12:03am On Sep 28, 2014
Glad he has been caught.
Re: Murder Suspect, Jeffrey Okafor Arrested 5 Years After Fleeing To Nigeria From UK by Nobody: 12:35am On Sep 28, 2014
ess! where are you foöl? has your prison guard taken away ya computer? or is your Caribbean gay lover on top ya crusty arşehole? u sure need to meet his needs and get your dosage in the process, so that you'll quit venting your spleen here. you old båstard of a deranged mongrel
Re: Murder Suspect, Jeffrey Okafor Arrested 5 Years After Fleeing To Nigeria From UK by sayisayi(m): 1:33am On Sep 28, 2014
'knew where the pepetrator was from....'

GOOD, now go and find and your english teacher!
Re: Murder Suspect, Jeffrey Okafor Arrested 5 Years After Fleeing To Nigeria From UK by 190: 2:02am On Sep 28, 2014
spotit: soldiers on what mission?
loool every one knows shymexx is a phool

2 Likes

Re: Murder Suspect, Jeffrey Okafor Arrested 5 Years After Fleeing To Nigeria From UK by Nobody: 2:07am On Sep 28, 2014
^^^Even a tranny who doubles as a clown and the most unintelligent dirty bum on nl had to jump in. grin I can't even take you seriously, move out of the way, prick.

1 Like

Re: Murder Suspect, Jeffrey Okafor Arrested 5 Years After Fleeing To Nigeria From UK by Nobody: 2:16am On Sep 28, 2014
As for you: I see you're back with vacuous tosh. But it seems there's a little improvement in your lexicon. I guess my tutoring is starting to bear fruits, and you must've copied a few lines from a next person - I like that. But I'm still not impressed.

never in your existence question the black experience in the UK. Especially when you're from a country of half-witted people, led by a GEJ, who's the most unintelligent leader to ever walk the planet. And the stark illiterate of a leader allegedly has a PhD - mind boggles. If you can't choose/elect a half-intelligent leader to govern you - what audacity do you in your primeval, miserable, and yokelish life have to critique another experience you don't understand?

Insolent bum - take the plank from your own eye before talking about others.

1 Like

Re: Murder Suspect, Jeffrey Okafor Arrested 5 Years After Fleeing To Nigeria From UK by redsun(m): 4:00am On Sep 28, 2014
I almost got this bounty. I got a hint i knew who that senseless killer was.
Re: Murder Suspect, Jeffrey Okafor Arrested 5 Years After Fleeing To Nigeria From UK by deflover(m): 4:52am On Sep 28, 2014
shymexx: As for you: I see you're back with vacuous tosh. But it seems there's a little improvement in your lexicon. I guess my tutoring is starting to bear fruits, and you must've copied a few lines from a next person - I like that. But I'm still not impressed.
never in your existence question the black experience in the UK. Especially when you're from a country of half-witted people, led by a GEJ, who's the most unintelligent leader to ever walk the planet. And the stark illiterate of a leader allegedly has a PhD - mind boggles. If you can't choose/elect a half-intelligent leader to govern you - what audacity do you in your primeval, miserable, and yokelish life have to critique another experience you don't understand?
Insolent bum - take the plank from your own eye before talking about others.

bruv blooda man give that nigga a break....he doesnt know how we roll in peakham....i was a nun-head peckham SE15 4XB .....i know how we roll.... grin grin grin grin
a nigga falls we cry........a nigga made we smile.....i know that club dat nigga was killed at.....but i am still thinking if its club factory dat gay club.....i once worked there...it was hell on earth my 1st time in da Uk and working as a cleaner in club factory..people dont know how hard it is to live in da UK and what niggas go fucking through to pay bills......for me i had money but the person i lived with made me bleeping work just to live her house everyday.....i quit the day i left her place.....moved to nesden and when i was almost dying of boredom.....peckham was the place that felt like home...i remember them days i walk the streets of peckham to eat amala and egusi soup at that canteen close to the train station....or when i go to get suya near Burger King.....damn i drool on those moments now....i am back home in nija but i miss everyday of peckham.......one day i will be back.....and peckham must be my 1st call of duty...... A NIGGA FALLS.....A NIGGA RISE.....AN ASIAN CANT STAND THE RIPPLES OF A BLACK ANGER.....they move in crowds when they hit.....a black hits alone and does his time without saying a word......BIG UP TO PECKHAM NIGGAS.......WE ROLL AS THE SUN YAWNS IN THE MORNINGS.............AND STILL ROLL AS THE MOON DANCES NAKED IN THE RIVER THAMES.......noff respect bruv......hear me i say......noff respect bruv......

for the fallen soldier we pay him homage....the ones doing time....we say noff respect cry cry cry kiss kiss kiss
Re: Murder Suspect, Jeffrey Okafor Arrested 5 Years After Fleeing To Nigeria From UK by Nobody: 5:25am On Sep 28, 2014
deflover:
bruv blooda man give that nigga a break....he doesnt know how we roll in peakham....i was a nun-head peckham SE15 4XB .....i know how we roll.... grin grin grin grin
a nigga falls we cry........a nigga made we smile.....i know that club dat nigga was killed at.....but i am still thinking if its club factory dat gay club.....i once worked there...it was hell on earth my 1st time in da Uk and working as a cleaner in club factory..people dont know how hard it is to live in da UK and what niggas go fucking through to pay bills......for me i had money but the person i lived with made me bleeping work just to live her house everyday.....i quit the day i left her place.....moved to nesden and when i was almost dying of boredom.....peckham was the place that felt like home...i remember them days i walk the streets of peckham to eat amala and egusi soup at that canteen close to the train station....or when i go to get suya near Burger King.....damn i drool on those moments now....i am back home in nija but i miss everyday of peckham.......one day i will be back.....and peckham must be my 1st call of duty...... A NIGGA FALLS.....A NIGGA RISE.....AN ASIAN CANT STAND THE RIPPLES OF A BLACK ANGER.....they move in crowds when they hit.....a black hits alone and does his time without saying a word......BIG UP TO PECKHAM NIGGAS.......WE ROLL AS THE SUN YAWNS IN THE MORNINGS.............AND STILL ROLL AS THE MOON DANCES NAKED IN THE RIVER THAMES.......noff respect bruv......hear me i say......noff respect bruv......

for the fallen soldier we pay him homage....the ones doing time....we say noff respect cry cry cry kiss kiss kiss

That's what's up, my G. I'm home now, and I'll explain better.

I was not even condoning the violence with whatever I said was about memories of how the whole madness became a vicious cycle. I don't even know how the guy got killed but I heard the story. This Jeffrey guy used to live around Southampton way, and I've seen him a few times at Tunde Barbers. The whole thing is more or less about a generational beef that has been there for more than two decades. In 2007, a guy from Peckham was shanked about 17 times at John Ruskin College in Croydon, due to the turf thing. And I believe they took the whole madness to SFX, and whatever happened in this case. My ex-chic went to SFX and it's like a lot of stuffs was going on back then (I don't really know much because I went to Orpington College, and later transferred to Lewisham College).

Regardless, if you kill someone - it's your responsibility to do the time. And I'm glad the guy is going to pay for the crime he committed. However, that doesn't mean I can't think about the good old days, when men were boys, and crackerjack and Peckham Library were the place. When we were dumb and used to run around before we all had to start defending ourselves - and all those who lost their lives to that environment. Young warriors that will never breath again because of stupid things. Now this village bastard is questioning me for thinking about those great people, we were like brothers to me, but couldn't make it out alive. Guys who wanted the best out of life, but no one could give it to them - and violence became the only option. Guys who backed it whenever there was beef - teenagers who never knew better.

Those folks don't know what time it's - big ups to you, fam. Salute, and at least you took time out to understand the experience, and understand what the jungle was about. Hopefully, you'll be out here again. But Peckham is a tad bit different now with gentrification. More peaceful - but all the naija shops are still there.
Re: Murder Suspect, Jeffrey Okafor Arrested 5 Years After Fleeing To Nigeria From UK by nagoma(m): 5:54am On Sep 28, 2014
Idrismusty97: "Jeffrey Okafor"? Isn't he a Nigerian? Why won't he flee to his mother land where kidnapping, corruption and killings strive!

... And an Ebele Azikiwe is ruling with impunity and no regard to law and order.
Re: Murder Suspect, Jeffrey Okafor Arrested 5 Years After Fleeing To Nigeria From UK by deflover(m): 7:53am On Sep 28, 2014
shymexx:
That's what's up, my G. I'm home now, and I'll explain better.
I was not even condoning the violence with whatever I said was about memories of how the whole madness became a vicious cycle. I don't even know how the guy got killed but I heard the story. This Jeffrey guy used to live around Southampton way, and I've seen him a few times at Tunde Barbers. The whole thing is more or less about a generational beef that has been there for more than two decades. In 2007, a guy from Peckham was shanked about 17 times at John Ruskin College in Croydon, due to the turf thing. And I believe they took the whole madness to SFX, and whatever happened in this case. My ex-chic went to SFX and it's like a lot of stuffs was going on back then (I don't really know much because I went to Orpington College, and later transferred to Lewisham College).
Regardless, if you kill someone - it's your responsibility to do the time. And I'm glad the guy is going to pay for the crime he committed. However, that doesn't mean I can't think about the good old days, when men were boys, and crackerjack and Peckham Library were the place. When we were dumb and used to run around before we all had to start defending ourselves - and all those who lost their lives to that environment. Young warriors that will never breath again because of stupid things. Now this village bastard is questioning me for thinking about those great people, we were like brothers to me, but couldn't make it out alive. Guys who wanted the best out of life, but no one could give it to them - and violence became the only option. Guys who backed it whenever there was beef - teenagers who never knew better.
Those folks don't know what time it's - big ups to you, fam. Salute, and at least you took time out to understand the experience, and understand what the jungle was about. Hopefully, you'll be out here again. But Peckham is a tad bit different now with gentrification. More peaceful - but all the naija shops are still there.
shit tunde shop still there y will i 4get i almost got bumbs there wen i had my hair cut there lol..wow used to go to some benin boys shop dats a saloon 2 send western union...efe dat his gal hit him hard wit her heels on his head made me know dem..are dey stiil der...i messed coming back 2 dis hell hole...lol my 1st home waz se14 4up dats bricklayers arm a block called prigmils house wen u take bus 21 from london bridge...i rememba peckham bruv and wow primarks, d cinema, market were i buy grocies like phomo and stock fish..i miss even briston,campbawell green...and burgees park wen dem brazilians do dem carnivals...peckham oh my hood how d blood of niggas die in streets and many still luv ya..hook me up on facebook... Godfrey-vire ani..i luv 2 be ur friend blooda...nuff respect man.
Re: Murder Suspect, Jeffrey Okafor Arrested 5 Years After Fleeing To Nigeria From UK by deflover(m): 8:17am On Sep 28, 2014
Darn d beef waz dat old and niggas killed after 2yrs...dats not ma hood anymore its changing..dey were suppose to close it ova a beer...dats wat we do back den..shit niggas would do time but 4 runing he may do life...silly tinz boys do...guess his gang al split up on dis..
Re: Murder Suspect, Jeffrey Okafor Arrested 5 Years After Fleeing To Nigeria From UK by Nobody: 9:41am On Sep 28, 2014
u cnt hide in Nigeria again
Re: Murder Suspect, Jeffrey Okafor Arrested 5 Years After Fleeing To Nigeria From UK by docadams: 10:11am On Sep 28, 2014
20pounds: I have to quit nairaland and start following international news as they develop. I can't believe the British Police put a £10,000 reward on this guy's head and I was wasting away on this forum. embarassed embarassed

I have to look out for others like him with a price on their head cos lots of Nigerians are in the UK. Officially turning bounty hunter.

Shekau was there for the taking all this while for a lot more money. Where were you?
Not too late though. Just visit the IGP office and demand for the list of wanted criminals with price tag on them. However, you may become the hunted by the criminal before you get a whiff of the money or by the same authority that promised you the money once collected.
Re: Murder Suspect, Jeffrey Okafor Arrested 5 Years After Fleeing To Nigeria From UK by otiigba1(m): 12:45pm On Sep 28, 2014
deflover: Darn d beef waz dat old and niggas killed after 2yrs...dats not ma hood anymore its changing..dey were suppose to close it ova a beer...dats wat we do back den..shit niggas would do time but 4 runing he may do life...silly tinz boys do...guess his gang al split up on dis..
shocked shocked wow! i cant believe you and your mate shymex are glorifying violence in pekham and all that, but is apaullingly disgusting that a young black boy was killed by another black boy and you people are on here making out he is a soldier, i grew up i pekham aswell, and i am familiar with all the places you mentioned earlier on your post, and i am dissapointed in the both of you, have a nice day

1 Like

Re: Murder Suspect, Jeffrey Okafor Arrested 5 Years After Fleeing To Nigeria From UK by Nobody: 12:59pm On Sep 28, 2014
lool...it feels good to know that while I'd slept, someone kept up, typing and defending rubbish on here. and now I've just noticed that a couple of my earliest posts are hidden, telling me some conniving mod and or the nairaland's major resident nutcase loves to incite and sit still watching foolishness escalate(those posts would have had a profound effect on which way this thread panned out).. i could have said a lot more now but i guess i have no use for that fool's trophy cos it's his job to guard it jealously. so everyone have a great time haha
Re: Murder Suspect, Jeffrey Okafor Arrested 5 Years After Fleeing To Nigeria From UK by Nobody: 1:02pm On Sep 28, 2014
ah thanks otigba1.. i mean, u literally took the exact words right out of my mouth...one bottle for u

1 Like

Re: Murder Suspect, Jeffrey Okafor Arrested 5 Years After Fleeing To Nigeria From UK by Nobody: 1:34pm On Sep 28, 2014
deflover: shit tunde shop still there y will i 4get i almost got bumbs there wen i had my hair cut there lol..wow used to go to some benin boys shop dats a saloon 2 send western union...efe dat his gal hit him hard wit her heels on his head made me know dem..are dey stiil der...i messed coming back 2 dis hell hole...lol my 1st home waz se14 4up dats bricklayers arm a block called prigmils house wen u take bus 21 from london bridge...i rememba peckham bruv and wow primarks, d cinema, market were i buy grocies like phomo and stock fish..i miss even briston,campbawell green...and burgees park wen dem brazilians do dem carnivals...peckham oh my hood how d blood of niggas die in streets and many still luv ya..hook me up on facebook... Godfrey-vire ani..i luv 2 be ur friend blooda...nuff respect man.

Yes, Tunde Barbers is still there but he moved his shop about 20 yards to a next shop by the Presco on the same lane. Lmao @ the big Uncle Tunde giving you bums. That Uncle is a crackhead, and only God knows if he smokes crack with the disgusting saliva that's always dripping out of his mouth, and he has been out there since like forever - defo more than 20 years. One time, he must have been pissed, and smashed some guy's head with a clipper, with blood gushing out everywhere - Uncle Tunde is a legend man. grin

Yeah yeah, the Brazilian Carnival at Burgess during summer, with all kinds of chics, and roasted corn. Dem ones used to disrupt our football, but it's all good with the chics on display - dem good old days there. I think they still do it, and I believe it should be more fun now with ever growing population of Latinos in Southwark. And forget the Burgess park fun fare and the madness at night. Someone is always going to get shanked with people running at night - mad thing. Peckham - different and the most hyped out of London Town. Bad rep, and even the chics from other areas never used to like us, but we still got the whole city on lock-down.

These guys don't even know that dem times there: Peckham, Camberwell, and Walworth (one big family) were surrounded by hostile areas, and mandem were just trying to protect themselves. There were beefs with Brooklyn (Borough and Old Kent rd), Ghetto (New Cross, Lewisham, Deptford and Catford), and the Brixton + Stockwell link up. And guys from these ends just wanted to hurt anyone from Peckham. So, back then, leaving Peckham/Camberwell/Walworth axis was more or less a suicide mission, and you might be caught slipping. That's the jungle and belly of the beast right there. Kids got sucked into it, and it became a vicious cycle. Everything is dead now and people are getting money - thank God for that. I remember Sec Sch days when Brixton boys used to wait for us outside the sch on Fridays to mash everyone up, and you had to jump out of sch and start running. grin

A lot of the mandem have moved out of the endz man. And everyone still goes there once in a while. I go there once a month as well, but I was out there a lot this summer - and I saw Kelvin Etuhu (the footballer) out there as well. Times have changed.

R.I.P Asiedu!
Re: Murder Suspect, Jeffrey Okafor Arrested 5 Years After Fleeing To Nigeria From UK by deflover(m): 2:56pm On Sep 28, 2014
otiigba1: shocked shocked wow! i cant believe you and your mate shymex are glorifying violence in pekham and all that, but is apaullingly disgusting that a young black boy was killed by another black boy and you people are on here making out he is a soldier, i grew up i pekham aswell, and i am familiar with all the places you mentioned earlier on your post, and i am dissapointed in the both of you, have a nice day

can you Bleep off already.....wats wit you slimy.....who took the joy from ur childhood......cant niggas ve a beer on a dead soldier's day.....besides its not like the shank of a nigga would even stop.....nigga grow up.....i represent peckham......shymexx remember the words.....its blood in blood out....i hate a nigga who sucks on his mum wif a straw telling me how to say good bye to a fallen soldier....

he died so bleeping wat....this tad wont let us breathe.....shymexx can you fix him a drink or a smoke.....guess he is down on supply grin grin grin grin
Re: Murder Suspect, Jeffrey Okafor Arrested 5 Years After Fleeing To Nigeria From UK by deflover(m): 3:07pm On Sep 28, 2014
shymexx:
Yes, Tunde Barbers is still there but he moved his shop about 20 yards to a next shop by the Presco on the same lane. Lmao @ the big Uncle Tunde giving you bums. That Uncle is a crackhead, and only God knows if he smokes crack with the disgusting saliva that's always dripping out of his mouth, and he has been out there since like forever - defo more than 20 years. One time, he must have been pissed, and smashed some guy's head with a clipper, with blood gushing out everywhere - Uncle Tunde is a legend man. grin
Yeah yeah, the Brazilian Carnival at Burgess during summer, with all kinds of chics, and roasted corn. Dem ones used to disrupt our football, but it's all good with the chics on display - dem good old days there. I think they still do it, and I believe it should be more fun now with ever growing population of Latinos in Southwark. And forget the Burgess park fun fare and the madness at night. Someone is always going to get shanked with people running at night - mad thing. Peckham - different and the most hyped out of London Town. Bad rep, and even the chics from other areas never used to like us, but we still got the whole city on lock-down.
These guys don't even know that dem times there: Peckham, Camberwell, and Walworth (one big family) were surrounded by hostile areas, and mandem were just trying to protect themselves. There were beefs with Brooklyn (Borough and Old Kent rd), Ghetto (New Cross, Lewisham, Deptford and Catford), and the Brixton + Stockwell link up. And guys from these ends just wanted to hurt anyone from Peckham. So, back then, leaving Peckham/Camberwell/Walworth axis was more or less a suicide mission, and you might be caught slipping. That's the jungle and belly of the beast right there. Kids got sucked into it, and it became a vicious cycle. Everything is dead now and people are getting money - thank God for that. I remember Sec Sch days when Brixton boys used to wait for us outside the sch on Fridays to mash everyone up, and you had to jump out of sch and start running. grin
A lot of the mandem have moved out of the endz man. And everyone still goes there once in a while. I go there once a month as well, but I was out there a lot this summer - and I saw Kelvin Etuhu (the footballer) out there as well. Times have changed.
R.I.P Asiedu!

hehehe for real he broke a head....darn uncle tunde is a nuthead always.....i remember dem days we would run around peckham trying to get a gal to lay.....lol its so hard getting a lady those days.....i got fucking broke anytime i pay my rent.....and i would ve to wait a few days to get money into the country if i want to get laid.......... grin grin grin grin grin
southwark damn.....dat library down there .....i used to go read there when i have to run away from my house.......i made some friends in stratham around thootinghill so i usually go there changing trains as if i am changing lanes....... grin grin grin grin

anyway peckham is the best starting up point for any new person in london....it gives you a feel of nija even when you is in london......and trust me if you havent seen someone in years the best plcae to bumb into them is going shopping in peckham.....people always re-live those places no matter where they moved to grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

F-SARS Arrests Most Wanted Imo Kidnappers, Recovers Pistol, Vehicle / Stray Bullets Hit 2 As Customs, Petrol Smugglers Clash At Seme Border / Afolabi Mabogunje, Cyclist Dies After Being Stabbed By Armed Robbers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.