Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,419 members, 7,808,505 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:46 PM

APC Presidential Aspirants To Pay N27 Million For Forms - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Presidential Aspirants To Pay N27 Million For Forms (32949 Views)

Kogi Guber: Anxiety As APC Chieftains Pressure Aspirants To Step Down / The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! / 2011: Atiku Challenges Presidential Aspirants To Debate ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Presidential Aspirants To Pay N27 Million For Forms by lekanolas: 11:10pm On Sep 26, 2014
The National Executive Committee of the All Progressive Congress (APC) Friday approved the electoral guidelines of the party, pegging the expression of interest and nomination forms for its presidential ticket at N27.5million. However, forms for other elective offices were categorised as sitting aspirants and are expected to pay more than fresh aspirants on the same office.

For sitting governorship aspirants, they are to pay N10.5 million for nomination and expression of interest forms, while fresh aspirants are to pay N5.5 million for the same forms. For the National Assembly, the sitting senators would pay N5.3 million, while the fresh aspirants would pay N3.3 million. Also the members of the House of Representatives who might want to return will pay N3.2 million, while those aspiring freshly will pay N2.2 million.

The state House of Assemblies fresh aspirants would pay N550, 000, while sitting aspirants are expected to pay N800, 000. The party’s NEC also approved 50% deduction for the female and physically challenged aspirants for all the offices.

The meeting was attended by the members of the National Working Committee, led by its chairman, Chief John Oyegun, presidential hopefuls, Gen Muhammadu Buhari (rtd) and Alhaji Atiku Abubakar. Others were: Governors of Kano and Nasarawa States, Engr. Rabiu Kwankwanso and Alhaji Tanko Al-Makura, Board of Trustees members, zonal chairmen and state chairmen of the party.

http://www.newsday.com.ng/apc-presidential-aspirants-pay-n27-million-forms/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Aspirants To Pay N27 Million For Forms by samuelkaykay(m): 11:13pm On Sep 26, 2014
Association of politibusiness company.
Can Buhari afford it?

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Aspirants To Pay N27 Million For Forms by rawpadgin(m): 11:29pm On Sep 26, 2014
little wonder their no 1 priority is to milk the public's purse dry

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Presidential Aspirants To Pay N27 Million For Forms by yuncka: 11:59pm On Sep 26, 2014
I can see Sp*rm before Er*ction. Sorry, I mean scam before election.

227 Likes 12 Shares

Re: APC Presidential Aspirants To Pay N27 Million For Forms by Activity77(m): 12:10am On Sep 27, 2014
Mehn!!...if u giv me dis 27mill...oboii ma life don change be dt

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: APC Presidential Aspirants To Pay N27 Million For Forms by ROCKJ1(m): 12:26am On Sep 27, 2014
After paying 27 million you still lose the election ... what a waste of funds.

69 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Aspirants To Pay N27 Million For Forms by Descartes: 12:28am On Sep 27, 2014
However, forms for other (s)elective
offices were categorised as sitting
aspirants and are expected to pay
more than fresh aspirants on the
same office.- Sourceshockedshockedshocked

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Presidential Aspirants To Pay N27 Million For Forms by Descartes: 12:31am On Sep 27, 2014
This is a subtle way for Atiku and Tinubu to scheme out Buhari. angry

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Presidential Aspirants To Pay N27 Million For Forms by ayukdaboss(m): 12:33am On Sep 27, 2014
These people wanna sideline Buhari.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Aspirants To Pay N27 Million For Forms by Pizzanatty(m): 12:39am On Sep 27, 2014
Now This Is Mind Blowing...Is Amount To Checkmate Number Of Aspirants? Is PDP form also within this amount? Is is refundeable to looser in form of compensation by the finally winner?
So many questions comes to mind with this form issue...anyway i can pray in my closest for God To Intervene In The Affairs Of This My Belove Country

3 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Aspirants To Pay N27 Million For Forms by RayPsst(m): 12:47am On Sep 27, 2014
27 Million Naira?? cheesy Shickin Shange! cheesy

Buhari is not a billyonaire after all! cheesy

Just a call..

4 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Aspirants To Pay N27 Million For Forms by donphilopus: 12:51am On Sep 27, 2014
Descartes: This is a subtle way for Atiku and Tinubu to scheme out Buhari. angry

Dude, you're bereft of ideas. If you think there's anytime Buhari would ever buy the form with his cash, then you're truly bereft of ideas. People are always there to support the people's General.

46 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Aspirants To Pay N27 Million For Forms by donphilopus: 12:51am On Sep 27, 2014
Rapist: 27 Million Naira?? cheesy Shickin Shange! cheesy

Buhari is not a billyonaire after all! cheesy

Just a call..

tongue!
Re: APC Presidential Aspirants To Pay N27 Million For Forms by RayPsst(m): 12:54am On Sep 27, 2014
donphilopus:

tongue!

tongue Go sleep jor. smiley

5 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Aspirants To Pay N27 Million For Forms by donphilopus: 12:55am On Sep 27, 2014
Rapist:

tongue Go sleep jor. smiley

Mhen.... I'm allergic to the aforementioned! cheesy!
Re: APC Presidential Aspirants To Pay N27 Million For Forms by RayPsst(m): 12:56am On Sep 27, 2014
ayukdaboss: These people wanna sideline Buhari.

Because of 27 Million Naira??

2 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Aspirants To Pay N27 Million For Forms by Descartes: 12:57am On Sep 27, 2014
donphilopus:

Dude, you're bereft of ideas. If you think there's anytime Buhari would ever buy the form with his cash, then you're truly bereft of ideas. People are always there to support the people's General.
You are not smart all. Not when Atiku will sponsor about 6 Aspirants and finally play the final script. Do you think Kwankwoso is with Buhari My dear just sit down dey look. Yeye go soon smell. Anyway Sai Buhari.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Aspirants To Pay N27 Million For Forms by RayPsst(m): 12:58am On Sep 27, 2014
donphilopus:

Mhen.... I'm allergic to the aforementioned! cheesy!

Lmao! cheesy Fear not Bro. This ID "was" for Romance Section to bully some Ladies there!

G'Nite!
Re: APC Presidential Aspirants To Pay N27 Million For Forms by RayPsst(m): 1:00am On Sep 27, 2014
Descartes: You are not smart all. Not when Atiku will sponsor about 6 Aspirant and finally play the final script. Do you think Kwankwoso is with Buhari My dear just sit down dey look. Yeye go soon smell. Any Sai Buhari.

Lol.. Why all these na?? cheesy Atiku??

I'm sure you have no clue of the Game they are tryna play.. Most def! Just watch.

#October8th

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Aspirants To Pay N27 Million For Forms by donphilopus: 1:02am On Sep 27, 2014
Rapist:

Lmao! cheesy Fear not Bro. This ID "was" for Romance Section to bully some Ladies there!

G'Nite!

cheesy grin tongue... Understandable!

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Aspirants To Pay N27 Million For Forms by Descartes: 1:05am On Sep 27, 2014
Rapist:

Lol.. Why all these na?? cheesy Atiku??

I'm sure you have no clue of the Game they are tryna play.. Most def! Just watch.

#October8th
Till then.
Re: APC Presidential Aspirants To Pay N27 Million For Forms by donphilopus: 1:05am On Sep 27, 2014
Descartes: You are not smart all. Not when Atiku will sponsor about 6 Aspirant and finally play the final script. Do you think Kwankwoso is with Buhari My dear just sit down dey look. Yeye go soon smell. Any Sai Buhari.

Most of you ain't smart at all. Y'all should know that Atiku is dead on arrival. I know what most of you want is somebody who wouldn't even be able to garner 20% of the total votes come 2015, but I assure you that it wouldn't work.

Kwankwaso?! Buhari's boy?! You must be living in denial.

3 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Aspirants To Pay N27 Million For Forms by Descartes: 1:09am On Sep 27, 2014
donphilopus:

Most of you ain't smart at all. Y'all should know that Atiku is dead on arrival. I know what most of you want is somebody who wouldn't even be able to garner 20% of the total votes come 2015, but I assure you that it wouldn't work.

Kwankwaso?! Buhari's boy?! You must be living in denial.
My problem with Janjäweeds is that everybody wants to be navigator of its Spanish Armada. Am sure you will be among those that will vote during the primaries. Kudos to him. cool

8 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Aspirants To Pay N27 Million For Forms by wittytezzy(m): 11:11pm On Sep 27, 2014
In other news, no matter what great vision you may have for your dear country, APC has just told you - without 27mills, man - you can go to hell #OMaSheyO

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Presidential Aspirants To Pay N27 Million For Forms by lilprinze: 11:47pm On Sep 27, 2014
what is the use of paying 27 million for presidential election form when you would still lose woefully, waste of money and resources.

4 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Aspirants To Pay N27 Million For Forms by iceberylin(m): 2:30pm On Sep 28, 2014
ŤĤÁŤ ČĤÁŃĞĔ ČŐMPÁŔĔĎ ŤŐ ŴĤÁŤ ŴĨĹĹ ßĔ ĹŐŐŤĔĎ cry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Aspirants To Pay N27 Million For Forms by natureblack(m): 2:31pm On Sep 28, 2014
That amount can never be a threat to any presidential aspirant in any of the countries in Africa.

The problem all lies in getting the people's vote undecided

7 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Aspirants To Pay N27 Million For Forms by Decapo: 2:31pm On Sep 28, 2014
Correct
Re: APC Presidential Aspirants To Pay N27 Million For Forms by Nobody: 2:31pm On Sep 28, 2014
PERE?

DEM NO GO COLLECT [size=80pt]CHANGE[/size]?

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Aspirants To Pay N27 Million For Forms by rattlesnake(m): 2:32pm On Sep 28, 2014
Buh....
Why naija oponu like this na undecided
Re: APC Presidential Aspirants To Pay N27 Million For Forms by sirjohnson(m): 2:32pm On Sep 28, 2014
I came across this BBC report tagged "The politics of Nigerian corruption" Read the eye opening post to see how these thieves are destroying this nation. Read the report Here

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Aspirants To Pay N27 Million For Forms by Nobody: 2:33pm On Sep 28, 2014
Ki lode.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

APC Senatorial Primaries: Ekwunife Leading / Throwback Photo Of Niger State Governor, Sani Bello During NYSC / Sanusi: Nigeria Will Go Bankrupt With Current Governance Structure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.