Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,080 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:32 PM

Mr First Time Smoking SK - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Mr First Time Smoking SK (27087 Views)

Boy Who Slept With A Girl He Met For The First Time Now Finds It Hard To Urinate / Weed, Ganja, Dope, Sk, Cigarette, Tobacco Cocaine.... Which Is Healthier? / What Are The Effects Of Weed Eg Sk & Ko (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mr First Time Smoking SK by iamdotune(m): 11:26pm On Sep 26, 2014
Lol i dont know where to start from tho grin .........
One fateful friday evening, sat down at the front of my gate waiting for chicks to pass n holla, you understand wink saw this my friend called junior
Conversations;
Me: jnr hwfr na weytin dey sup see how you package you dey go club ni?
"Hahaha jnr laffed and said"
Jnr: omo mehn i just wann see one of my guy for apple estate na shey you go ff?
Me: aiit na but this pam im wearing looks stupid make i change am
Jnr: guy no worry make we dey leg jire
We started going to apple estate then he told me he's with sk o i said no worry we go light am up and he replied "where we fit smoke am na bcux i dey fear o" i told him "make we go primary school na or only boys" the secondary school in my area to cut the long story shot we got there
My friend ola came wrapped and lighted the Sk and inhale just once and asked me "hwfr you dey blaw" how far do u smoke? I nodded yes he told jnr's friend to wrap one for me i lighted it my self as if I'm a professional and started smoking this thing, i was smoking and smoking continuously and never got high, so i started to think what the thing was or is this not weed ni im supposed to be fly by now na and said well its nothing "e be like say i don strong inside am be dat" seems I'm now good at smoking weed since its not affecting me again, i smoked everything collected another one they were looking at me like how far this guy go run mad o this thing to much na, jnr came and off it n said "dotun abeg small small na" dotun please take it easy,so i put the remaining in my back pocket after a few minutes suddenly something was happening to me like I'm afraid of something my heart was beating fast i called my friend aspa a wise guy i told dem jnr my sister just pinged me that mum is back i gotta be legging...... grin dey called him back and whispered to his ear but i understood whats going on they already caught me, i told jnr that i knew what you guys are saying o but its nothing i beg make we dey go house follow me please he started laughing and said "so you never take this thing before i swear i think say u be my boss o" i told him guy i think say sk na weed o he said shut up joh so you be "ote" a big time learner i started confession i be ote o we started bouncing in the street goin home i was very cold felt i had two hearts in my left chest and right chest i was feeling my blood moving in my veins hearing the sound of everything in me, as i was walking i be like tough inside avata felt all the vibration on earth, peoples movement chickens and vehicles, i was realy afraid mehn i told jnr please let take bike im really scared he said oya na, we crossed the road and saw a bike man i told him "hwfr new road den my brain acted something strange like he said new road for ago in a sarcastic way using me to play i told him you done mad you dey craze na me you dey use play then i came back to my right senses looked at the bike man again and saw him talking to another person in a gentle way i was like yeh weytin happen now so this guy no dey follow me talk i con dey yab am, people around was looking at me my friend was calling me but i didnt hear him upon how close we were the moment i was thinking about the bizarre stuff my brain did, he hits me and said guy see bike na climb jire, we climbed i told him please hold me tight anything i do please dont let go of me because i was still afraid of wat my brain did strangely thought i will soon do something worst on the bike we got gave jnr to pay i asked jnr abeg weytin i go do na, that was what i thought i said o but its was something else i said jnr replied with another answer yes i don give am take your change then i said so you no hear weytin i talk before he said I heard you na you said ive i paid i said no be weytin i talk be dat he said i shuld stop talking then i said something i my self did not understand then my brain started again with its magic jnr was yelling at me cursing me shouting so loud i was scared of him my two heart was still beating faster i came back to senses and looked at jnr again on his calm face saying ehn ehn weytin u talk omo mhen i fear again say dat thing wey happen for bike man done happen hear again o jnr went out to buy me lacasera and two superbite i told him to call me my brother for me to explain b4 i run mad so he will tell everybody how i run mad incase dey see me after which i ran mad he said "ori e ope oti lo fa igbo abi" something is wrong with you you've gone too smoke abi he left when he was coming back i was inside my room i heard him opening gate that on a normal day i can never hear, heard his footsteps right from outside coming inside shey i told you i was like tough in avata, my brother gave me lime n alabukun i drank it n lie on my bed all the taste organ on my tongue stated showing their self i knew were the sour part bitter salt n bitter parts are i felt all the holes in the beds foam my two hearts still beating my balls moving, cars from express then something is telling me punch the air punch the air then i started punching on top bed i stop for a while started begging God to forgive all my sins i could not cry told him too give me one more chance alive i wont do it again and as well thinking if he give me one more chance alive i will make sure i post this story on Nairaland then i pinged one of my frend told him whats is happning he said " guy come out o if you stay in door it will be worse i came out still shivering they talked wise to me and share their story and peoples own while strolling we got back home i started feeling alright back and vowed never to take that thing again omo mehn i happy die say i no run mad grin please i will advise you not to take that thing o shocked
Thank you for reading ff me on IG @iamdotune

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mr First Time Smoking SK by MizMyColi(f): 11:32pm On Sep 26, 2014
Skunk undecided
Re: Mr First Time Smoking SK by adonbilivit: 11:35pm On Sep 26, 2014
were u high when u wrote this? its too long. i had a long day and can not afford to read something this long tonight. stay away from drugs. i had a similar experience

4 Likes

Re: Mr First Time Smoking SK by iamdotune(m): 11:37pm On Sep 26, 2014
MizMyColi: Skunk undecided
yes skunk
Re: Mr First Time Smoking SK by scribble: 11:38pm On Sep 26, 2014
adonbilivit: were u high when u wrote this? its too long. i had a long day and can not afford to read something this long tonight. stay away from drugs. i had a similar experience

This epistle is competing with psalm 119

If someone quotes it in a reply it could affect the server

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr First Time Smoking SK by lirusehn(m): 11:45pm On Sep 26, 2014

Is this lie Romantic? undecided
Re: Mr First Time Smoking SK by iamdotune(m): 11:49pm On Sep 26, 2014
lirusehn:
Is this lie Romantic? undecided
posted it bcux of the population here
Re: Mr First Time Smoking SK by yuncka: 11:49pm On Sep 26, 2014
If U lyk smoke shit, U no fit b d most high.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Mr First Time Smoking SK by bambuzz88: 11:55pm On Sep 26, 2014

3 Likes

Re: Mr First Time Smoking SK by nickz(m): 11:55pm On Sep 26, 2014
I wonder what you'll do if you sniff codeine or gumsad
Re: Mr First Time Smoking SK by Nobody: 12:06am On Sep 27, 2014
Checked your IG page, bro easy on the drugs and codeine there is more to life. Be sober and sharp.
Re: Mr First Time Smoking SK by kolubo(m): 12:10am On Sep 27, 2014
Shioor! If you like smoke ur brain out so far d smoke is not disturbing ur neighbour.
Re: Mr First Time Smoking SK by iamdotune(m): 12:14am On Sep 27, 2014
cne010: Checked your IG page, bro easy on the drugs and codeine there is more to life. Be sober and sharp.
yeah thanks

1 Like

Re: Mr First Time Smoking SK by ayukdaboss(m): 12:30am On Sep 27, 2014
Lol bro you took it in excess and I've heard these stories so many times. They are so similar especially the 'begging God for forgiveness part grin. Most people do that.

Even a junkie would feel same if he takes it in excess. For your info if you took the same quantity of weedd as the SK then I'm sure you would've had a worse experience. All in all stay off drugs man. Shit rejects some people's system.

5 Likes

Re: Mr First Time Smoking SK by marieolae(f): 12:36am On Sep 27, 2014
Dis story longg pass. I feel like sleeping
Re: Mr First Time Smoking SK by Nobody: 1:04am On Sep 27, 2014
Weed is a beautiful thing and i am a die hard and fanatic partaker... My advise to you is do not let of weed just yet, start to smoke Weed again but in small quantities and therein you will discover amazing sides to our realty that you never could imagine existed. You have better controls over your reasoning... out of no where the solutions to issues that have antagonized you will present themselves to you through the power of your sharper reasoning.

7 Likes

Re: Mr First Time Smoking SK by iameugene(m): 1:10am On Sep 27, 2014
This is fucking hilarious grin grin grin
Yours is better you can even remember it all dude grin omo mehn i cant remember mine o the only i know is dat after i ate indomie mixed wif sk i started playing wif my yonger ones which i neva did grin

I woke up after 3days in d hospital with all my family rejoicing and happy i even wanted to stand up and rejoice to tho iono wat happun omo mehn all my muscle don stiff i fall down yakata
Nyways nice one bro lwkmd

2 Likes

Re: Mr First Time Smoking SK by MisterLongman(m): 1:11am On Sep 27, 2014
Sh*t happens
Re: Mr First Time Smoking SK by Odunharry(m): 1:14am On Sep 27, 2014
op is this you??

1 Like

Re: Mr First Time Smoking SK by iamdotune(m): 1:19am On Sep 27, 2014
Odunharry: op ds u
lol exactly, dyu know wat is going tru is mind like dat.... U go dey think like Albert Einstein no be say him just dey obey traffic light grin

1 Like

Re: Mr First Time Smoking SK by Nobody: 1:23am On Sep 27, 2014
iamdotune: Lol i dont know where to start from tho grin .........
One fateful friday evening, sat down at the front of my gate waiting for chicks to pass n holla, you understand wink saw this my friend called junior
Conversations;
Me: jnr hwfr na weytin dey sup see how you package you dey go club ni?
"Hahaha jnr laffed and said"
Jnr: omo mehn i just wann see one of my guy for apple estate na shey you go ff?
Me: aiit na but this pam im wearing looks stupid make i change am
Jnr: guy no worry make we dey leg jire
We started going to apple estate then he told me he's with sk o i said no worry we go light am up and he replied "where we fit smoke am na bcux i dey fear o" i told him "make we go primary school na or only boys" the secondary school in my area to cut the long story shot we got there
My friend ola came wrapped and lighted the Sk and inhale just once and asked me "hwfr you dey blaw" how far do u smoke? I nodded yes he told jnr's friend to wrap one for me i lighted it my self as if I'm a professional and started smoking this thing, i was smoking and smoking continuously and never got high, so i started to think what the thing was or is this not weed ni im supposed to be fly by now na and said well its nothing "e be like say i don strong inside am be dat" seems I'm now good at smoking weed since its not affecting me again, i smoked everything collected another one they were looking at me like how far this guy go run mad o this thing to much na, jnr came and off it n said "dotun abeg small small na" dotun please take it easy,so i put the remaining in my back pocket after a few minutes suddenly something was happening to me like I'm afraid of something my heart was beating fast i called my friend aspa a wise guy i told dem jnr my sister just pinged me that mum is back i gotta be legging...... grin dey called him back and whispered to his ear but i understood whats going on they already caught me, i told jnr that i knew what you guys are saying o but its nothing i beg make we dey go house follow me please he started laughing and said "so you never take this thing before i swear i think say u be my boss o" i told him guy i think say sk na weed o he said shut up joh so you be "ote" a big time learner i started confession i be ote o we started bouncing in the street goin home i was very cold felt i had two hearts in my left chest and right chest i was feeling my blood moving in my veins hearing the sound of everything in me, as i was walking i be like tough inside avata felt all the vibration on earth, peoples movement chickens and vehicles, i was realy afraid mehn i told jnr please let take bike im really scared he said oya na, we crossed the road and saw a bike man i told him "hwfr new road den my brain acted something strange like he said new road for ago in a sarcastic way using me to play i told him you done mad you dey craze na me you dey use play then i came back to my right senses looked at the bike man again and saw him talking to another person in a gentle way i was like yeh weytin happen now so this guy no dey follow me talk i con dey yab am, people around was looking at me my friend was calling me but i didnt hear him upon how close we were the moment i was thinking about the bizarre stuff my brain did, he hits me and said guy see bike na climb jire, we climbed i told him please hold me tight anything i do please dont let go of me because i was still afraid of wat my brain did strangely thought i will soon do something worst on the bike we got gave jnr to pay i asked jnr abeg weytin i go do na, that was what i thought i said o but its was something else i said jnr replied with another answer yes i don give am take your change then i said so you no hear weytin i talk before he said I heard you na you said ive i paid i said no be weytin i talk be dat he said i shuld stop talking then i said something i my self did not understand then my brain started again with its magic jnr was yelling at me cursing me shouting so loud i was scared of him my two heart was still beating faster i came back to senses and looked at jnr again on his calm face saying ehn ehn weytin u talk omo mhen i fear again say dat thing wey happen for bike man done happen hear again o jnr went out to buy me lacasera and two superbite i told him to call me my brother for me to explain b4 i run mad so he will tell everybody how i run mad incase dey see me after which i ran mad he said "ori e ope oti lo fa igbo abi" something is wrong with you you've gone too smoke abi he left when he was coming back i was inside my room i heard him opening gate that on a normal day i can never hear, heard his footsteps right from outside coming inside shey i told you i was like tough in avata, my brother gave me lime n alabukun i drank it n lie on my bed all the taste organ on my tongue stated showing their self i knew were the sour part bitter salt n bitter parts are i felt all the holes in the beds foam my two hearts still beating my balls moving, cars from express then something is telling me punch the air punch the air then i started punching on top bed i stop for a while started begging God to forgive all my sins i could not cry told him too give me one more chance alive i wont do it again and as well thinking if he give me one more chance alive i will make sure i post this story on Nairaland then i pinged one of my frend told him whats is happning he said " guy come out o if you stay in door it will be worse i came out still shivering they talked wise to me and share their story and peoples own while strolling we got back home i started feeling alright back and vowed never to take that thing again omo mehn i happy die say i no run mad grin please i will advise you not to take that thing o shocked
Thank you for reading ff me on IG @iamdotune
k
Re: Mr First Time Smoking SK by ayukdaboss(m): 1:32am On Sep 27, 2014
penquin: k
You' think you're chatting with one of those desperate guys on your contacts? What's the meaning of "k"?
Re: Mr First Time Smoking SK by iameugene(m): 1:39am On Sep 27, 2014
Checked you on IG tho cool
Re: Mr First Time Smoking SK by iameugene(m): 1:40am On Sep 27, 2014
penquin: k
maybe the story made her high too undecided f00lish ppl "k" opolo like you smh
Tweh lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Mr First Time Smoking SK by Babygal4eva(f): 1:40am On Sep 27, 2014
Please forgive the stupid question but what is SK? I know weed, codeine and d rest but I've never heard of SK before
Re: Mr First Time Smoking SK by iameugene(m): 1:42am On Sep 27, 2014
Babygal4eva: Please forgive the stupid question but what is SK? I know weed, codeine and d rest but I've never heard of SK before
skunk more like weed
Re: Mr First Time Smoking SK by Babygal4eva(f): 1:44am On Sep 27, 2014
iameugene: skunk more like weed

Ohh weird name for a drug tho.
Re: Mr First Time Smoking SK by Nobody: 2:01am On Sep 27, 2014
iameugene: maybe the story made her high too undecided f00lish ppl "k" opolo like you smh
Tweh lipsrsealed

Your abusing him needlessly makes YOU an even bigger imbec.ile.
Re: Mr First Time Smoking SK by iamdotune(m): 2:11am On Sep 27, 2014
Ravenwolf:

Your abusing him needlessly makes YOU an even bigger imbec.ile.
wen a girl posted sumfin, he abused her and you are saying "him" pls who is d imbec!le undecided no offense

1 Like

Re: Mr First Time Smoking SK by chamboy(m): 2:33am On Sep 27, 2014
Babygal4eva: Please forgive the stupid question but what is SK? I know weed, codeine and d rest but I've never heard of SK before
u are still a baby
Re: Mr First Time Smoking SK by chamboy(m): 2:35am On Sep 27, 2014
Smoke the Green skip white tback to green, Green white Green
Re: Mr First Time Smoking SK by amakufrancis(m): 2:41am On Sep 27, 2014
hope u remember that smokers are liable to flat young?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Saidu Ahmed Is Dead! NEMA North East Coordinator Dies In Borno / Why You Shouldn't Drink Before Bedtime / 575 New COVID-19 Cases, 163 Discharged And 9 Deaths On July 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.