Stats: 3,143,389 members, 7,781,118 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:20 AM

Question For The Ladies-how Many Hours Do You Spend On Make-up Dress As A Lady? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Question For The Ladies-how Many Hours Do You Spend On Make-up Dress As A Lady? (658 Views)

Why Keep A Girlfriend And Don't Spend On Her? / Ladies! How Many Of You Do This??(picture) / How Much Did You Spend On Your Wedding? (2) (3) (4)

Question For The Ladies-how Many Hours Do You Spend On Make-up Dress As A Lady? by Olusanya333(m): 12:03am On Sep 27, 2014
Well don't start to think i hv sm kind of grudge against them Ladies, so ladies do the needful.
Re: Question For The Ladies-how Many Hours Do You Spend On Make-up Dress As A Lady? by marieolae(f): 12:07am On Sep 27, 2014
Well for me, it depends on the occasion. If im going for lectures I dnt even bother myself at all. But for weddings, parties and special occasions I put in a little bit more of an effort. Roughly 1hour to get ready. I dnt think that's too long is it?
Re: Question For The Ladies-how Many Hours Do You Spend On Make-up Dress As A Lady? by Nobody: 12:09am On Sep 27, 2014
Depends on the occasion but at most 20mins
Re: Question For The Ladies-how Many Hours Do You Spend On Make-up Dress As A Lady? by Babygal4eva(f): 1:06am On Sep 27, 2014
I'm not into make-up so but it still takes me up to an hour... mystery of life.
Re: Question For The Ladies-how Many Hours Do You Spend On Make-up Dress As A Lady? by Nobody: 1:28am On Sep 27, 2014
20mins only
Re: Question For The Ladies-how Many Hours Do You Spend On Make-up Dress As A Lady? by Nobody: 2:24am On Sep 27, 2014
...It depends solely on the type of occassion....

To make up alone takes me about 20 minutes....

To choose what I wanna wear usually take time alot.....most times 30 minutes......So, I try as much as possible to start early so that I wont be late for the appointment or occassion...
Re: Question For The Ladies-how Many Hours Do You Spend On Make-up Dress As A Lady? by Olusanya333(m): 6:34am On Sep 27, 2014
marieolae: Well for me, it depends on the occasion. If im going for lectures I dnt even bother myself at all. But for weddings, parties and special occasions I put in a little bit more of an effort. Roughly 1hour to get ready. I dnt think that's too long is it?
1 hr should be 60mins.....I hail ooo o
Re: Question For The Ladies-how Many Hours Do You Spend On Make-up Dress As A Lady? by Olusanya333(m): 6:35am On Sep 27, 2014
temigracie: ...It depends solely on the type of occassion....

To make up alone takes me about 20 minutes....

To choose what I wanna wear usually take time alot.....most times 30 minutes......So, I try as much as possible to start early so that I wont be late for the appointment or occassion...
30 mins to choose what to wear? i hail ooo....
Re: Question For The Ladies-how Many Hours Do You Spend On Make-up Dress As A Lady? by Olusanya333(m): 6:38am On Sep 27, 2014
claireshan: 20mins only
That will be equal to Make-up time for Temigracie nd one-third of marieolae make-up dress time.
Re: Question For The Ladies-how Many Hours Do You Spend On Make-up Dress As A Lady? by Nobody: 6:43am On Sep 27, 2014
as long as I decide what to wear before the 'occasion' and I am not tying 'gele'...lol. 30mins should be fine...I am a fast-dresser.
Working days: that one na 15mins sef, same with casual days.
Re: Question For The Ladies-how Many Hours Do You Spend On Make-up Dress As A Lady? by PrincessB1(f): 6:56am On Sep 27, 2014
It depends, 10 - 20mins
Re: Question For The Ladies-how Many Hours Do You Spend On Make-up Dress As A Lady? by marieolae(f): 7:47am On Sep 27, 2014
Ahn ahnnn
Olusanya333: That will be equal to Make-up time for Temigracie nd one-third of marieolae make-up dress time.
Re: Question For The Ladies-how Many Hours Do You Spend On Make-up Dress As A Lady? by jmoore(m): 7:59am On Sep 27, 2014
I hour?
Time person go use enter flight from Portharcourt to Lagos.
Re: Question For The Ladies-how Many Hours Do You Spend On Make-up Dress As A Lady? by Sleekyshuga(f): 11:07am On Sep 27, 2014
Depends on d occasion, inasmuch as I ain't much of a make-up person...

4 lectures: make-ups takes 10mins n dressing takes 20mins cos I really dnt av much 2 wear..

4 church, weddings n oda formal occasions: 20mins 4 make-ups n 25mins 4 dressing up cheesy cheesy...

N/B: Dz time limits don't include sorting out wah 2 wear or getting dem ironed.. Dz would av been done previously...
Re: Question For The Ladies-how Many Hours Do You Spend On Make-up Dress As A Lady? by Olusanya333(m): 12:16pm On Sep 27, 2014
jmoore: I hour?
Time person go use enter flight from Portharcourt to Lagos.
Na so we see am Bro
Re: Question For The Ladies-how Many Hours Do You Spend On Make-up Dress As A Lady? by Olusanya333(m): 12:18pm On Sep 27, 2014
Kachisbarbie: as long as I decide what to wear before the 'occasion' and I am not tying 'gele'...lol. 30mins should be fine...I am a fast-dresser.
Working days: that one na 15mins sef, same with casual days.
30 mins *stammering* u uu u called that fast-dressing?
Re: Question For The Ladies-how Many Hours Do You Spend On Make-up Dress As A Lady? by Nobody: 12:30pm On Sep 27, 2014
Olusanya333: That will be equal to Make-up time for Temigracie nd one-third of marieolae make-up dress time.
lipsrsealed
Re: Question For The Ladies-how Many Hours Do You Spend On Make-up Dress As A Lady? by Nobody: 12:39pm On Sep 27, 2014
marieolae: Well for me, it depends on the occasion. If im going for lectures I dnt even bother myself at all. But for weddings, parties and special occasions I put in a little bit more of an effort. Roughly 1hour to get ready. I dnt think that's too long is it?
CHINEKE!!! IHOUR FOR MAKE-UP? CHAIIII......U GET TIME WOOOH!

#YOLO
Re: Question For The Ladies-how Many Hours Do You Spend On Make-up Dress As A Lady? by marieolae(f): 12:40pm On Sep 27, 2014
richommie: CHINEKE!!! IHOUR FOR MAKE-UP? CHAIIII......U GET TIME WOOOH!

#YOLO
abii
Re: Question For The Ladies-how Many Hours Do You Spend On Make-up Dress As A Lady? by Nobody: 12:46pm On Sep 27, 2014
marieolae: abii

NA WAH OOO...U DEY TRY SHA..
Re: Question For The Ladies-how Many Hours Do You Spend On Make-up Dress As A Lady? by marieolae(f): 8:15pm On Sep 27, 2014
richommie:

NA WAH OOO...U DEY TRY SHA..
yess

Ladies, Would You Find A Short Guy Attractive If He Becomes Muscular? / 5 Simple Reasons Good Relationships Go Bad / There Are 2 Types Of Women In This World.