Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,873 members, 7,802,808 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:11 PM

Marriage Rules For The Digital Age - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Marriage Rules For The Digital Age (19436 Views)

Every Woman Should Read These Rules For Godly Woman.. / 30 Rules For Positively Changed Women / 30 Rules For A Woman To Have Successful Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marriage Rules For The Digital Age by timilehing(m): 6:49am On Sep 27, 2014
here in naija, those thrash you wrote never works
Re: Marriage Rules For The Digital Age by huntila(m): 7:08am On Sep 27, 2014
Shutting out technology for a day is cool. You will be talking to some females and withing 5 seconds or in 1 minute, they are pressing phones. Its DISRESPECTFUL.

1 Like

Re: Marriage Rules For The Digital Age by prettyamanda(f): 7:09am On Sep 27, 2014
drkay: I need more of it, getting hooked soon.
lol na real hooking
Re: Marriage Rules For The Digital Age by SilentLover: 7:15am On Sep 27, 2014
[color=#000099][/color][b][/b]
This is indeed a beautiful masterpiece....A lesson for all and sundry....
When I consider how many marriages and relationships break down in the recent times,I am most troubled......
Outcomes of digital age.....I recommend that this be republished on Fb
Re: Marriage Rules For The Digital Age by babybuzx(f): 7:17am On Sep 27, 2014
These rules re super correct only dat they re hard to obey. I see d rules bringing room for togetherness in d marriage but wen u ve an addicted husband, u ve to work extra hard
Re: Marriage Rules For The Digital Age by beckyomas(f): 7:31am On Sep 27, 2014
Nice one, it would do a whole lot of good but a whole day is not easy sha, no nairaland too? Lol.
Anyway, I'm looking forward to trying it soon.
Re: Marriage Rules For The Digital Age by GWslim(f): 7:31am On Sep 27, 2014
I WANT TO THANK YOU FOR BRINGING OUT THIS....IT IS QUITE UNFORTUNATE THAT LADIES DO NOT TAKE COGNISANCE OF IT OR THEY DO IT INTENTIONALLY.I WAS AT OZONE CINEMAS YABA SOME MONTHS AGO.A GUY MET ME AT THE BOX OFFICE COMPLAINING ON WHAT HIS GIRLFRIEND DOES WITH PHONES WHENEVER THEY ARE TOGETHER.
HE WAS REALLY UPSET.HE SAID HE LEFT IMPORTANT THINGS TO BRING HER DOWN TO THE MOVIES,YET SHE WAS BUSY CHATTING.
PLEASE LADIES,LET US GIVE UNTO MEN WHAT WHAT WE ARE EXPECTING FROM THEM.

1 Like

Re: Marriage Rules For The Digital Age by peter4d2(m): 7:41am On Sep 27, 2014
Its all gud o dat means weneva I tlk 2 my gal thru text or media chart she wants 2 b all saying anyfin but wen we c she jess act cool guess d media chart is her escape root,well dat means I need 2 stick 2 real life stuff.
Re: Marriage Rules For The Digital Age by cecildeeva: 7:52am On Sep 27, 2014
I hear!!!!!!!! Next........biko
Re: Marriage Rules For The Digital Age by AdeniyiA(m): 8:09am On Sep 27, 2014
amtalkin: So many marriage advice. Yet the way couples divorce these days is jux too much!
the problem with many rules is that it does not give room for understanding, tolerance,and works of true love to be expressed.
The new rules of marriage can be likened to the Biblical Old testament laws of Moses that gave no room for flexibility of repentance or forgiveness, it was eye for an eye. But Jesus came for modification and said ; if you're smitten on the right cheek, turn the left, in other words, in d context of marriage, there should be tolerance, forgiveness, understanding, maturity etc .
Not that, even after i erred in all the OP had listed, you won't still be my darling nd i should not be kicked out based on written laws - which are meant to be broken.
finally, no matter how we try to get it right outside God's basic injunctions, null nd void will our efforts be. We all have our whole and complete being in God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Marriage Rules For The Digital Age by Gerrard59(m): 8:23am On Sep 27, 2014
^^^^

It is not everybody out there that is a christian nor every buddy out there that is religious. We have agnostics,secularists,freethinkers getting married every day.

The problem we have is more of a case of society tell one what s/he should do. Until we get to the fact that marriage is not for every one or an achievement we will keep having divorces based on flimsy reasons,when infact these folks were not made for marriage.

Lastly,the moment Mr A minds his own business and ditto for Mr B , i think the world will be a better place.
Re: Marriage Rules For The Digital Age by MORNDEW(m): 8:27am On Sep 27, 2014
amtalkin: So many marriage advice. Yet the way couples divorce these days is jux too much!
as if u wont do same wen d time comes.
Re: Marriage Rules For The Digital Age by drkay(m): 9:02am On Sep 27, 2014
prettyamanda: lol na real hooking
Yes o.
Re: Marriage Rules For The Digital Age by greatestman(m): 9:49am On Sep 27, 2014
tomiobj: Lailai oooo. I'll just send d wife lack to her parents. Tech free room. Fym

Back

I no blame you, i blame originator of first to comment.
Re: Marriage Rules For The Digital Age by greatestman(m): 9:57am On Sep 27, 2014
Exjoker:
1. No cell phones at dinner.
So if i missed 20 million contract after the dinner wetin we go chop again?

2. Have an electronics-free bedroom.
I don't have problem with Television, but Laptop, Tablet, phone if possible printer will be my pillow.
6. Unplug once per week.
I can't even for one minute. I don't think this OP live in Nigeria
Re: Marriage Rules For The Digital Age by Heycube(m): 10:49am On Sep 27, 2014
[size=15pt]TEKINOLOJI has done us more good than harm in case u don't knw.[/size]
Re: Marriage Rules For The Digital Age by jadano: 10:57am On Sep 27, 2014
Digital is okay and good,,but it is more good to feel and touch each other,,,,it help d love and relationshep to have strong foundetion
Re: Marriage Rules For The Digital Age by faryemiautos(m): 11:58am On Sep 27, 2014
Serious matter.
Re: Marriage Rules For The Digital Age by Oyiboman69: 12:01pm On Sep 27, 2014
women should know their position at home rather than going head to head. they always accept the role the society gave to them than being submissive to their husband. if man want a man to be his wife I believe they'll be homosexual.women tend to employ wats in the movie
.yeye fowls
Re: Marriage Rules For The Digital Age by olempe(m): 12:36pm On Sep 27, 2014
End time family

Re: Marriage Rules For The Digital Age by Chanchit: 1:14pm On Sep 27, 2014
Thank God, the Op name na exjoker. I can agree with any of those rules.
Re: Marriage Rules For The Digital Age by Nobody: 1:37pm On Sep 27, 2014
germainediva: Some women enjoy fone sex because of lack of sex from their cheating husband........if not 4 technology wetin dem4 do........African men r full of shit when it comes to marriage........technology has lessen d womans pain........
hmmm
Re: Marriage Rules For The Digital Age by oluwanoni: 6:30pm On Sep 27, 2014
Almost every nairalander now is either a marriage counsellor or an advice giver. lipsrsealed
Re: Marriage Rules For The Digital Age by junell(f): 7:52pm On Sep 27, 2014
IYANGBALI: All dis copy and paste bullshiiit does not work here in Naija.

Can I "Like" this comment a 1000 times over? All this copy and paste DON'T work here.
When you enter a man's house, it's how you dance that will determine the tune. Not the tune that determines the dance.
No 2 homes are the same. What may be illegal in one home is the norm in the other.

Know your spouse well.
Re: Marriage Rules For The Digital Age by IYANGBALI: 9:35pm On Sep 27, 2014
junell:

Can I "Like" this comment a 1000 times over? All this copy and paste DON'T work here.
When you enter a man's house, it's how you dance that will determine the tune. Not the tune that determines the dance.
No 2 homes are the same. What may be illegal in one home is the norm in the other.

Know your spouse well.
don't like the comment,just like me,me,me and me alone 1 time
Re: Marriage Rules For The Digital Age by cooljoe13: 5:33am On Sep 28, 2014
Track ur stolen phones nd laptop now.
olawaleboss..com.es/2014/09/how-to-track-your-loststolen-
phones-and.html?m=1

(1) (2) (Reply)

"My Mother Went Back To College At 45" - Twitter User Shares Photo / What Is The Right Age Or Time To Get Life Entirely Figured Out? / Re: UPDATE Wife Travelling Without Consent ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.