Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:41 AM

OAU 2014/2015 FRESHERS (newly Admitted Students) Meet Here - Education (99) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / OAU 2014/2015 FRESHERS (newly Admitted Students) Meet Here (147437 Views)

OAU 2014/2015 Jupeb Programme Aspirant Let's Meet Here. / OAU 2014 Post UTME: 7,779 Candidates Scored Above 200 / Oau 2014/2015 Post Utme Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) ... (105) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OAU 2014/2015 FRESHERS (newly Admitted Students) Meet Here by fialvin: 8:30pm On Feb 24, 2015
[b][/b] Greetings room.
Congratulation to you all. I welcome you to all ogbafemi a home for horrible strugglers.
Lemme quickly hit some points.
Preety cool you've been admitted..thumb_up..but you gat to be baptize with words of encouragement from the high fliers. At Ogabfemi dog eat dog, no one care if you are a champion from your local area,,u go see your ogas.

Peer influence',- OAU is known for remodelling, if you are dull I'll become a genius by forces of failure. Note.'- Your four/five years stay on campus determines what you shall become out of campus. Don't be influence by negative friends,,, yeh! Negative friends. The destiny of your 'A's depends on the kind of friends yoiu choose to follow. Don't let your friends choose you...instead choose them. Oh! He has been my very good friend from home, I can't let go of him...bullshit! Old news, so far he is not helping you in realizing your dreams..drop him in school...friendship may continue at home.

Beware!! Beware of destiny crackers,, there mission is on you,,not for any academics,, dey plenty for here.

Do you know the first set of people you choose to move with will define your destiny? No more a news that oau is the most religious institution in west Africa. If you wanna serve God, you will enjoy doing that here but I will employ you to apply sense.

With Jesus a good end is certain.

About me.'- I'm FIWA the Computer Guy from the dept of Computer science and enginnering Founder of fiwatech group.
Subscribe to my YouTube channel download my amazing videos and start enjoying real life via https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCazlM72hg669sC958quEBbA
[b][/b]

3 Likes

Re: OAU 2014/2015 FRESHERS (newly Admitted Students) Meet Here by Emmafe(m): 2:40pm On Feb 25, 2015

Great Ife! Here comes a medium where we can meet & chat, gist, pass/get updates on things going on within the campus. You can get Lecture notes from friends,get tutorial on difficult courses from those who are willing to help. HOCs, SU Excos and departments Excos can also use the medium to reach out to students on latest school developments. Fellowships (Christian & Muslim) can use this medium to create awareness on their programmes. Register now at www.oaucampus.com to feel the vibes.

Aspirants(UTME, D.E & Pre-degree) are not left out as they can get updates,enlightenment on admission and requirement and also get all question answered by stalites.

ALUTA CONTINUA!
Re: OAU 2014/2015 FRESHERS (newly Admitted Students) Meet Here by emperorizzy(m): 3:21pm On Feb 25, 2015
fialvin:
[b][/b] Greetings room.
Congratulation to you all. I welcome you to all ogbafemi a home for horrible strugglers.
Preety cool you've been admitted..thumb_up..but you gat to be baptize with words of encouragement from the high fliers. At Ogabfemi dog eat dog, no one care if you are a champion from your local area,,u go see your ogas.

Peer influence',- OAU is known for remodelling, if you are dull I'll become a genius by forces of failure. Note.'- Your four/five years stay on campus determines what you shall become out of campus. Don't be influence by negative friends,,, yeh! Negative friends. The destiny of your 'A's depends on the kind of friends yoiu choose to follow. Don't let your friends choose you...instead choose them. Oh! He has been my very good friend from home, I can't let go of him...bullshit! Old news, so far he is not helping you in realizing your dreams..drop him in school...friendship may continue at home.

Beware!! Beware of destiny crackers,, there mission is on you,,not for any academics,, dey plenty for here.

Do you know the first set of people you choose to move with will define your destiny? No more a news that oau is the most religious institution in west Africa. If you wanna serve God, you will enjoy doing that here but I will employ you to apply sense.

About me.'- I'm FIWA the Computer Guy from the dept of Computer science and enginnering Founder of fiwatech group.
Subscribe to my YouTube channel download my amazing videos and start enjoying real life via https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCazlM72hg669sC958quEBbA
[b][/b]
your channel has only one video
Re: OAU 2014/2015 FRESHERS (newly Admitted Students) Meet Here by superT14: 2:57am On Feb 26, 2015
fialvin:
[b][/b] Greetings room.

[b][/b]
Thks 4 d advise bro, if u wont mind, I had luv to know more abt d department. ...am codex(computer sci wit math)....if possible, I don't mind having ur contact/social id's as well
Re: OAU 2014/2015 FRESHERS (newly Admitted Students) Meet Here by hormoryhemii(m): 11:49am On Feb 26, 2015
o boi this place just dry like that

a beg any news for school

just an ice breaker though

what will you do, or what will you like to do during the first two weeks of resumption?
Re: OAU 2014/2015 FRESHERS (newly Admitted Students) Meet Here by hormoryhemii(m): 11:56am On Feb 26, 2015
as for me, apart from registration and all those academic palaver, I will go and look for a correct reading spot, a reading space in the library, correct gym centre, good bookshop, and correct eatery..,.......gbam.

2 Likes

Re: OAU 2014/2015 FRESHERS (newly Admitted Students) Meet Here by hormoryhemii(m): 11:57am On Feb 26, 2015
oya talk your own
Re: OAU 2014/2015 FRESHERS (newly Admitted Students) Meet Here by fialvin: 12:19pm On Feb 26, 2015
emperorizzy:
your channel has only one video
Add 7F27182A
Re: OAU 2014/2015 FRESHERS (newly Admitted Students) Meet Here by emperorizzy(m): 2:14pm On Feb 26, 2015
Yo superT14! Bbm?
Re: OAU 2014/2015 FRESHERS (newly Admitted Students) Meet Here by crowniran(m): 3:45pm On Feb 26, 2015
hey guys...happy resumption in advance
Re: OAU 2014/2015 FRESHERS (newly Admitted Students) Meet Here by hormoryhemii(m): 1:51pm On Feb 28, 2015
This is to notify every interested person that
application for change of course for 2014/2015
session has commenced. Application forms can
be collected at Admissions Office, University Hall
Extension (New Secretariat Building), Room
(216A-217) after producing a receipt of the sum
of One Thousand Naira (N1,000.00) from the
University Cash Office. Deadline for submission
of duly filled forms is Wednesday, 20th March,
source: oaupeeps.com
Re: OAU 2014/2015 FRESHERS (newly Admitted Students) Meet Here by Nobody: 8:24pm On Feb 28, 2015
hormoryhemii:
This is to notify every interested person that
application for change of course for 2014/2015
session has commenced. Application forms can
be collected at Admissions Office, University Hall
Extension (New Secretariat Building), Room
(216A-217) after producing a receipt of the sum
of One Thousand Naira (N1,000.00) from the
University Cash Office. Deadline for submission
of duly filled forms is Wednesday, 20th March,
source: oaupeeps.com

its for stalites

1 Like

Re: OAU 2014/2015 FRESHERS (newly Admitted Students) Meet Here by joshlayi(m): 1:57pm On Mar 01, 2015
fialvin:
[b][/b] Greetings room.

[b][/b]
What a wonderful eye opener. Thanks alot.
Re: OAU 2014/2015 FRESHERS (newly Admitted Students) Meet Here by joshlayi(m): 2:06pm On Mar 01, 2015
Happy sunday and happy new month to everyone smiley. May our various dreams be actualised in this new month and beyond in Jesus name. Amen.
And btw, where are these guys that are supposed to bubble things up till May
Re: OAU 2014/2015 FRESHERS (newly Admitted Students) Meet Here by superT14: 3:03pm On Mar 01, 2015
joshlayi:
Happy sunday and happy new month to everyone smiley. May our various dreams be actualised in this new month and beyond in Jesus name. Amen.
lolz...u aiint exempted as wel
Re: OAU 2014/2015 FRESHERS (newly Admitted Students) Meet Here by PlutoLA(m): 3:29pm On Mar 01, 2015
joshlayi:
Most r now at the whatsap group chat
Re: OAU 2014/2015 FRESHERS (newly Admitted Students) Meet Here by joshlayi(m): 10:14pm On Mar 01, 2015
PlutoLA:

Yh you're right, it's a collective effort to make this thread lively and also Whatsapp has been the major threat to the existence of this thread grin
Re: OAU 2014/2015 FRESHERS (newly Admitted Students) Meet Here by joshlayi(m): 10:14pm On Mar 01, 2015
PlutoLA:

Yh you're right, it's a collective effort to make this thread lively and also, Whatsapp has been the major threat to the existence of this thread grin
Re: OAU 2014/2015 FRESHERS (newly Admitted Students) Meet Here by peltrice(m): 11:07pm On Mar 01, 2015
is eht possible for me to change from agric extension to biochemistry.. I'm still a fresher... i nid yhur help plss
Re: OAU 2014/2015 FRESHERS (newly Admitted Students) Meet Here by hormoryhemii(m): 10:52pm On Mar 02, 2015
sharperly add my number, I don't want to miss out on any info
Re: OAU 2014/2015 FRESHERS (newly Admitted Students) Meet Here by hormoryhemii(m): 10:56pm On Mar 02, 2015
peltrice:
is eht possible for me to change from agric extension to biochemistry.. I'm still a fresher... i nid yhur help plss

you should be able, but I think after your year 1
Re: OAU 2014/2015 FRESHERS (newly Admitted Students) Meet Here by EmBashir(m): 11:43pm On Mar 04, 2015
hormoryhemii:
sharperly add my number, I don't want to miss out on any info
gud... And I don't want to be lagging behind too in respect to the up-to-the-minute information. In case you re added up, pls dnt forget ur younger brother here and, without any second thought, add me forthwith. For am also an English Language aspirant.
Aspirant (still) I mean? Sorry, am by and by, in the very near future, a freshman... And the only object with which am majorly preoccupied is (or just waiting for) the registration and resumption day. Pls my no: 0813-666-0333.
Thanks in advance bro
Re: OAU 2014/2015 FRESHERS (newly Admitted Students) Meet Here by anjietee(f): 11:48am On Mar 07, 2015
um...i also do not want to miss out on any crucial information regarding resumption,registration and other stuff..so please kindly add me to the whatsapp group,since obviously almost everyone has deserted this thread..my number is 08139645378.,i'll be waiting,thanks.
Re: OAU 2014/2015 FRESHERS (newly Admitted Students) Meet Here by babysmart(f): 12:40am On Mar 08, 2015
hey guys.

pls let's not desert this thread completely. once more info starts comin we can always com here to share it and make enquiries.

BTW, someone shared dis on whatsapp.

Re: OAU 2014/2015 FRESHERS (newly Admitted Students) Meet Here by babysmart(f): 12:50am On Mar 08, 2015
sorry grin

1 Like

Re: OAU 2014/2015 FRESHERS (newly Admitted Students) Meet Here by Nobody: 6:26am On Mar 08, 2015
babysmart:
sorry grin

please i cant see what is in the picture can you kindly write it here
Re: OAU 2014/2015 FRESHERS (newly Admitted Students) Meet Here by legzytee(m): 9:20am On Mar 08, 2015
Yeap here we are........I reps Public Admin
Re: OAU 2014/2015 FRESHERS (newly Admitted Students) Meet Here by babysmart(f): 1:11pm On Mar 08, 2015
pwreshbawz:
please i cant see what is in the picture can you kindly write it here

its d school calendar for d 2014/2015 session.

Let me jst highlight some important dates on it

april 20-online screenin for freshers
may3rd-freshers resume
may11-lectures commence

and d ceremonius matriculation ceremony grin grin grin - june 16th
Re: OAU 2014/2015 FRESHERS (newly Admitted Students) Meet Here by Nobody: 1:47pm On Mar 08, 2015
babysmart:

its d school calendar for d 2014/2015 session.

Let me jst highlight some important dates on it

april 20-online screenin for freshers
may3rd-freshers resume
may11-lectures commence

and d ceremonius matriculation ceremony grin grin grin - june 16th
is it that april 20 that we are to start paying . cause mumc said she z givn me the moni march 20
Re: OAU 2014/2015 FRESHERS (newly Admitted Students) Meet Here by OAUTemitayo: 2:02pm On Mar 08, 2015
Public Administration
legzytee:
Yeap here we are........I reps Public Admin
Re: OAU 2014/2015 FRESHERS (newly Admitted Students) Meet Here by swifayo: 8:29pm On Mar 08, 2015
plssss add me to d watsapp group 09030597960
Re: OAU 2014/2015 FRESHERS (newly Admitted Students) Meet Here by Nobody: 7:06am On Mar 09, 2015
pwreshbawz:
is it that april 20 that we are to start paying . cause mumc said she z givn me the moni march 20
collect the money make we use am do business before April then

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) ... (105) (Reply)

Jambite, Let's Help Check Your Result / Government/crs Online Tutorial for jamb and Pume / 50 VOCABULARIES Of Patrick Obahiagbon &their Meanings.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.