Stats: 3,149,952 members, 7,806,757 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:43 PM

Cameroonian Military Capture Boko Haram’s Top Commander, Abakar Ali - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cameroonian Military Capture Boko Haram’s Top Commander, Abakar Ali (45073 Views)

Cameroonian Army Captures Suleiman Shehu aka Naira, Boko Haram Top Shot / Boko Haram: Top 8 Worst Decisions Of President Muhammadu Buhari / JTF Declares Boko Haram Top Guns Wanted; N50m Bounty For Abubakar Shekau (2) (3) (4)

Re: Cameroonian Military Capture Boko Haram’s Top Commander, Abakar Ali by asadike(f): 4:33pm On Sep 27, 2014
Ayatullah:

Torture?............has your bossom milk turned to gall?.......contact GEJ for the name of their sponsors.
No bossom milk yet.
Re: Cameroonian Military Capture Boko Haram’s Top Commander, Abakar Ali by san316(m): 4:53pm On Sep 27, 2014
Jmain:

Yes he was captured before he was killed but he wasn't used as bait to lure other BH members. Your story isn't what the DHQ said to the press.
http://www.tribune.com.ng/news/news-headlines/item/16762-10-more-boko-haram-commanders-surrender-how-shekau-was-killed-military (UC Browser) ok then, use this link to verify
Re: Cameroonian Military Capture Boko Haram’s Top Commander, Abakar Ali by Confession14(f): 4:56pm On Sep 27, 2014
lilprinze: I want the bastard killed in a slow, painful , agonizing and frustrating way that would make him regret ever coming to this world .
i have a proposal....i recommend that we tie them up behind landrovers and drag them on the tars at the speed of....(well dont know much about speed)...then we keep their bones in the museum for burial after election...what says u?

Re: Cameroonian Military Capture Boko Haram’s Top Commander, Abakar Ali by Ignyte(m): 4:58pm On Sep 27, 2014
That is an old pic joor, d boys in d pic were arrested in bauchi state
Re: Cameroonian Military Capture Boko Haram’s Top Commander, Abakar Ali by Rexyl(m): 5:09pm On Sep 27, 2014
I pray for quick redemption of Nigeria from certain force from the North which has for long struggled to sink her for selfish reason
Re: Cameroonian Military Capture Boko Haram’s Top Commander, Abakar Ali by Jmain: 5:14pm On Sep 27, 2014
san316: http://www.tribune.com.ng/news/news-headlines/item/16762-10-more-boko-haram-commanders-surrender-how-shekau-was-killed-military (UC Browser) ok then, use this link to verify

Most media outlet reported the version below
.and it sounds more reasonable

Also, the captured insurgents had disclosed that Shekau usually moved in a convoy of cars painted in military colours while he sits in a MOWAG Armoured tank with Boko Haram inscription on its front.

When Shekau was contacted, his captured men spoke to him in Arabic, assuring him that they had taken over Konduga, thereby giving him the all clear to proceed from Sambisa Forest. To convince him further, a set of his men captured were told to sing the victory song in Kanuri language they normally sing at the background.

Having convinced himself that the messenger was his chief courier in such situation and the message is authentic, he and his followers made for Konduga, heavily armed with Anti-Aircraft weapons, General Purpose Machine Guns, several AK 47 rifles and other IEDS’.

However, on entering Konduga town, he and his followers were encircled by strategically placed and heavily armed Nigerian soldiers. Immediately he contacted the messenger and discovered that something was amiss, he ordered his followers to start shooting in all direction.

This spurred the Army Commanders to give the directive to open fire. When he discovered that the fire power of the Nigerian Army who used both Infantry and Artillery weaponry was overpowering that of his men, he jumped out of the MOWAG and made to escape.

But eagle-eyed Nigerian Soldiers spotted him and opened fire in him, shattering his legs in the process. It was learnt that he also received bullet wounds in other parts of his body leading to his bleeding to death.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/09/boko-haram-leader-abubakar-shekau-killed-investigations/
Re: Cameroonian Military Capture Boko Haram’s Top Commander, Abakar Ali by san316(m): 5:39pm On Sep 27, 2014
Jmain:

Most media outlet reported the version below
.and it sounds more reasonable

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/09/boko-haram-leader-abubakar-shekau-killed-investigations/
It's quite more logical. But heck, the good thing is i didn't make up the account i gave. I had a source.
Re: Cameroonian Military Capture Boko Haram’s Top Commander, Abakar Ali by delishpot: 5:44pm On Sep 27, 2014
small but mighty. you nor need swallow a bar of rat poison before e go kill you. see them, keep eye like pikin wey never leave mama &reast but wetin dem dey do pass wetin satan himself fit imagine.
Re: Cameroonian Military Capture Boko Haram’s Top Commander, Abakar Ali by 01mcfadden(m): 6:17pm On Sep 27, 2014
kstyle2: This carmeroonian army seems to be up and doing. They've not handled the menance called boko haram with kids gloves unlike their nigerian counterpart. Sometimes I look @ events like this and ask how on earth we became giants of africa
See comment. Smh
you realy dnt know what these guys are going through,you dont! embarassed
Re: Cameroonian Military Capture Boko Haram’s Top Commander, Abakar Ali by Handcuff: 6:26pm On Sep 27, 2014
Bobbyjay001: If this is true,kodus. But why use rope to tie these guys? Is there no handcuff in Cameroon?

There is one on Nairaland
Re: Cameroonian Military Capture Boko Haram’s Top Commander, Abakar Ali by Blaqsmith(m): 7:06pm On Sep 27, 2014
01mcfadden:
See comment. Smh
you realy dnt know what these guys are going through,you dont! embarassed
only if he could run five metres talk more holding a rifle and running in he wilderness...

So many nematodes on NL.
Re: Cameroonian Military Capture Boko Haram’s Top Commander, Abakar Ali by buskie13(m): 7:16pm On Sep 27, 2014
tit: this cameoun people are jokerz!
is it this small boys that are boko haram commander?
abi na because NA kill Bashir Abubakar {abii wetin una call am)
Cameroun too wan shine say them kill their own Abubakar Alli
I wonder o....de op sef get to use em head sometimes...I've seen dis pic sometime last year....the pic is deceitful
Re: Cameroonian Military Capture Boko Haram’s Top Commander, Abakar Ali by lilprinze: 7:23pm On Sep 27, 2014
Confession14: i have a proposal....i recommend that we tie them up behind landrovers and drag them on the tars at the speed of....(well dont know much about speed)...then we keep their bones in the museum for burial after election...what says u?
Lol that would be a nice and wonderful way to kill them .
Re: Cameroonian Military Capture Boko Haram’s Top Commander, Abakar Ali by 01mcfadden(m): 7:52pm On Sep 27, 2014
Blaqsmith: only if he could run five metres talk more holding a rifle and running in he wilderness...

So many nematodes on NL.
dnt mine that thing.
Re: Cameroonian Military Capture Boko Haram’s Top Commander, Abakar Ali by Nobody: 8:29pm On Sep 27, 2014
LMAyedun: Some Goodnews for the bright Saturday Morning.

Boko Haram is gradually losing their grip.

Yea.. election is close by.
Re: Cameroonian Military Capture Boko Haram’s Top Commander, Abakar Ali by philogos4: 12:23am On Sep 28, 2014
They don't look like Nigerians. Why leg tied and hand free.
Re: Cameroonian Military Capture Boko Haram’s Top Commander, Abakar Ali by jpphilips(m): 4:21pm On Sep 28, 2014
san316: Did u read the DHQ press release? They said he was shot in the leg and then captured. The NA used him to get the other terrorist to come out when they made him call them to announce that he had captured konduga. Thence, the soldiers laid ambush on the approaching bh members who were jubilating over their supposed victory. After eliminating the bh members, Shekau tried to escape and he was shot dead. This didn't seem to me like a crossfire but an execution.

read but could not understand
Re: Cameroonian Military Capture Boko Haram’s Top Commander, Abakar Ali by jom28gy(m): 10:21am On Dec 22, 2014
Are they sure of what they are talking ?

Photos Of Bukola Saraki At CCT Today / National Protest: Organizers Release Timetable For February 5th Protest / I’ll Teach You How To Defeat Tinubu In Lagos, Saraki Tells Lagos PDP