Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,284 members, 7,807,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:09 AM

HAPPY Birthday Google....celebrates 16th Birthday. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / HAPPY Birthday Google....celebrates 16th Birthday. (607 Views)

Google Celebrates Nigeria's 55 years of Independence / Google Celebrates Special Olympics World Cup Games With A Doodle / Join The Free Ebook Cover Design Tutorial Start From 11th - 16th January 2010 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HAPPY Birthday Google....celebrates 16th Birthday. by alphaomega(m): 9:59am On Sep 27, 2014
Google on Saturday greeted itself a happy birthday with a birthday-themed doodle, with the letters in the word "Google" in party mode.

Visitors to Google's home page (www.google.com) were greeted with the animated doodle featuring the "G" marking the height of the "o" in the logo. Clicking on the doodle will take the visitor to a Search Results page for Google.

Google was founded in September 1998 by Larry Page and Sergey Brin. The company initially marked its birthday on Sept. 8. That changed in 2005 when the birthday celebration was moved to Sept. 27, Google fan site Specblo.com said.

Specblo said Sept. 7 is Google's date of incorporation of Google, but Sept. 27 "coincide(d) with the record indexing of pages." — Joel Locsin/ELR, GMA News.

Re: HAPPY Birthday Google....celebrates 16th Birthday. by Torkwase1(f): 10:21am On Sep 27, 2014
Happy birthday Google! You really contributed to making my academic, professional, and leisure life beautiful!!!

1 Like

Re: HAPPY Birthday Google....celebrates 16th Birthday. by surrogatesng: 10:24am On Sep 27, 2014
i wish them the best
Re: HAPPY Birthday Google....celebrates 16th Birthday. by Nobody: 11:05am On Sep 27, 2014
Happy birthday more grease to your elbows.
Re: HAPPY Birthday Google....celebrates 16th Birthday. by Dlastofmykind(m): 2:19pm On Sep 27, 2014
Wishing my favourite website long life and prosperity!
Re: HAPPY Birthday Google....celebrates 16th Birthday. by bamoza(m): 8:32pm On Sep 27, 2014
HBD Google
from a mere search engine to a multi - dimensional tech company. ..
Re: HAPPY Birthday Google....celebrates 16th Birthday. by Nobody: 3:24pm On Sep 28, 2014

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Webmaster Meet Up Lab / Cheap Reseller Hosting With Cpanel Starts At $5.90/mo / HELP - I'm Having A Problem With Blogger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.