Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,339 members, 7,780,890 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:03 AM

A New Record Label In Lagos Looking For 5 Artiste To Sign - Music Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / A New Record Label In Lagos Looking For 5 Artiste To Sign (65312 Views)

How To Get Signed On To A Record Label In Nigeria. / New Record Label Looking To Sign Up 5 Talented Upcoming Artists / New Record Label: Searching For Talented Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A New Record Label In Lagos Looking For 5 Artiste To Sign by Emmydee1994: 1:25pm On Dec 02, 2015
Good day, As a young vibrant, optimistic and a dedicated boy who take music with utmost interest and to see it that i made good songs not only for myself but for people out there who are willing and dying to listen to good lyric. I don’t just listen to music i listen to lyric, the way you convey message to your listener, how you play around with your words/rap technique like making use of metaphor, wordplay, punchline, smiles alliteration, assonance, consonance and Multi-Syllabic Rhymes (Multies) both Internal Rhymes and End Rhymes. My stage name is Emmy Dee am a young talented rapper and a song writer who choose music has his career, i have 2 already written songs title:
1. Took after me.
2. Only old and real friends.
These Songs have not been recorded because of lack of resources (most especially a good producer). I took a step further just to know if I did a good job, I recorded it with my phone and gave it to some people including rapper around my area to listen, after telling them i started rap earlier this year July 2015. They were extremely surprise and couldn’t believe it was my song cus the message and bars were indeed incredible.
I promise and believe which ever record label am being signed in will not regret having me as their artist.

Kindly see my email address and phone number: emmydee0@gmail.com, Phone Number: 09093693941
Re: A New Record Label In Lagos Looking For 5 Artiste To Sign by seydyy(m): 7:43am On Dec 09, 2015
Get inspired, lift up your spirit PLAY/ DOWNLOAD Carolina track Nice track, good jam By SEYDY CLICK THE LINK BELOW http://tindeck.com/listen/kpeic tanks Pls Rebroadcast.
Re: A New Record Label In Lagos Looking For 5 Artiste To Sign by seydyy(m): 7:45am On Dec 09, 2015
Get inspired, lift up your spirit PLAY/ DOWNLOAD Carolina track Nice track, good jam By SEYDY CLICK THE LINK BELOW http://tindeck.com/listen/kpeic tanks Pls Rebroadcast. Bip me via:twi @seydyy
Re: A New Record Label In Lagos Looking For 5 Artiste To Sign by donguccidammy(m): 1:37pm On Mar 15, 2016
I am young talented artist from osun state I do rap,can't really say much about myself yet but you can check out for on of my recorded track below is the link on how to get it

Download and share my new hottest track

Trust me the lyrics and instrumentals will really inspired you and I bet, you will scatter the dance floor

Check out for the track titled: JEKA SERE by the young rap act Don Gucci by clicking on the link below

http://www.datafilehost.com/d/bed88ab8

You gonna love it.....please Rebroadcast and show some love........

You can reach me through the following ways calls/whatsapp +2348133480066 bbm: 3315A810. Email address: dongucci01@gmail.com
Re: A New Record Label In Lagos Looking For 5 Artiste To Sign by donguccidammy(m): 2:02pm On Mar 15, 2016
I go by the name Don Gucci,up and coming artist from osun state,I do rap but I don't think I need to tell much story of myself yet,you can check out for one of my dope tracks by following the link below

Download and share my new hottest track

Trust me the lyrics and instrumentals will really inspired you and I bet, you will scatter the dance floor

Check out for the track titled: JEKA SERE by the young rap act Don Gucci by clicking on the link below

http://www.datafilehost.com/d/bed88ab8

You gonna love it.....please Rebroadcast and show some love........

You can reach me through the following ways ........calls/whatsapp: +348133480066. Bbm: 3315A810. Email: dongucci01@gmail.com

Re: A New Record Label In Lagos Looking For 5 Artiste To Sign by Nobody: 3:35pm On May 03, 2016
j
Re: A New Record Label In Lagos Looking For 5 Artiste To Sign by Isholaoni: 6:41pm On May 09, 2016
BONANZA! BONANZA!! BONANZA!!

Ebenz Media

Presents

May Bonanza For Upcoming Artist

Let's help you record that hit song of yours for just #8000 and get benefits like free promotion on facebook and twitter,whatsapp broadcast,access to put your song in MTN Music Plus inorder to make cash from the downloads of your song,connection to shows and direct link to label connect.

Interested artistes should contact Ishola on 07032617747 for bookings and enquiries.

NOTE

This bonanza ends by 31st of May,2016.

You can also contact us on 07032617747 for;

¤ Song Writing

¤ Advert Placements on all platforms

¤ Mixing and mastering

¤ Creation of beat or instrumental

¤Voice over

¤DJ Jingles

¤ Caller tune, Radio/Tv promotion, Alaba mixtape/selection and Online promotion such as itunes,amazon,cloud 9 and other blog sites

¤ Video editing, Video shooting/Coverage

¤ Training on music production

¤ Training on any musical instrument of your choice

¤Voice Training

¤ Graphics/Art Cover

¤ Website/Blog Creation

¤ Logo Designs

¤ Creation of artist page/business page,and all other entertainment services at very cheap and affordable prices you can't resist...We are here to render to you the best of quality service. All services are cheap and affordable. Try us and you'll be glad you did...powered by #Ebenzmedia
Re: A New Record Label In Lagos Looking For 5 Artiste To Sign by Chocog5: 3:26pm On Jun 14, 2016
My name is Chidimma, I have two track down now, so I need good music record label that will bring me up, pls if u re in interested contact me with 08022639677 u can as well whatsapp me with it and my email is francaumeh2@gmail.com remain bless.
Re: A New Record Label In Lagos Looking For 5 Artiste To Sign by Chocog5: 3:36pm On Jun 14, 2016
Good evening, I am Chidimma female from Nigeria, I am a talented up coming artist , I have two track down now, I am interested to sign a deal with you contact with dis number 08022639677 my email is francaumeh2@gmail.com
Re: A New Record Label In Lagos Looking For 5 Artiste To Sign by kingselydopek(m): 2:23pm On Jun 28, 2016
my name is kingsley me and my friend is looking for a good record label pls we are a team and we are rappers #kayplus#
Re: A New Record Label In Lagos Looking For 5 Artiste To Sign by kingselydopek(m): 2:41pm On Jun 28, 2016
my name is kingsley me and my friend is looking for a record label to join we are a team #kayplus#
Re: A New Record Label In Lagos Looking For 5 Artiste To Sign by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jul 07, 2016
ANTICIPATE THE HOTTEST PANDA VERSION, BY YOURS TRULY, WARRI'S FINEST, AKA YOUNG KENDRICK! BE SURE TO COP! FOLLOW ON TWITTER AND IMMA FF BACK! @rookie_d_raptor

Re: A New Record Label In Lagos Looking For 5 Artiste To Sign by Niump3: 10:16pm On Jul 14, 2016
Click on the link below to download this banging hit m.padypady.com/music/1652/that-girl-ebenz-MP3
Re: A New Record Label In Lagos Looking For 5 Artiste To Sign by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jul 17, 2016
Beatsbyx:
Hey. My name is Xguy. I'm a really good producer and also a singer. Working with you guys doesn't sound like a bad idea. What do you say? Here's a sample of my talent http://tindeck.com/listen/ayvwq
you are really talented. I am a producer too. I love ur song
Re: A New Record Label In Lagos Looking For 5 Artiste To Sign by EbenzMedia: 9:12am On Jul 18, 2016
PROMO! PROMO!! PROMO

Record a song for #8000 and get benefits like free online promotion,hypes on facebook and twitter with bbm and whatsapp broadcast. For enquiries,call 07032617747.

We also offer the following services;

¤ Music Promotion ( Caller tune, Radio/Tv promotion, Alaba mixtape/selection,interviews,Online promotion,etc

¤ Studio Configuration/Installation/System Formatting

¤ Purchase And Delivery Of Music Instruments/music studio equipments

¤ Song Writing

¤ Advert Placements

¤DJ Services

¤ Mixing and mastering

¤Voice over

¤DJ Jingles

¤ Photo Shot

¤Voice Training

¤ Graphics/Art Cover

¤ Website/Blog Creation

¤ Logo Designs

¤ Creation of artist page/business page,and all other entertainment services at very cheap and affordable prices you can't resist...We are here to render to you the best of quality service. All services are cheap and affordable. Try us and you'll be glad you did.
Re: A New Record Label In Lagos Looking For 5 Artiste To Sign by McAlvin(m): 11:02pm On Jul 19, 2016
Michael by name with stagename as Macarthy. Am a singer and songwriter. Also play guitar and piano. Contact/Whatsapp: 08101248329.
Re: A New Record Label In Lagos Looking For 5 Artiste To Sign by EbenzMedia: 3:40pm On Jul 27, 2016
BADDEST PROMO EVER

Record a song for #6000 and have a music video studio shooting for #20,000 and get benefits like free online promotion on two sites,hypes on facebook and twitter with bbm and whatsapp broadcast. Promo ends soon so hurry now before its too late. Contact 07032617747 for bookings and enquiries.

You can reach us on +2347032617747 for any of the following services

¤ Music Promotion ( Caller tune, Radio/Tv promotion, Alaba mixtape/selection,interviews,Online promotion,hypes,etc

¤ Studio Configuration/Installation/System Formatting

¤ Purchase And Delivery Of Music Instruments/music studio equipments

¤ Song Writing

¤ Advert Placements

¤DJ Services

¤ Mixing and mastering

¤Voice over

¤DJ Jingles

¤ Photo Shot

¤Voice Training

¤ Graphics/Art Cover

¤ Website/Blog Creation

¤ Logo Designs

¤ Creation of artist page/business page,and all other entertainment services at very cheap and affordable prices you can't resist...We are here to render to you the best of quality service. All services are cheap and affordable. Try us and you'll be glad you did.
Re: A New Record Label In Lagos Looking For 5 Artiste To Sign by ofemco: 9:31am On Aug 04, 2016
ARE YOU A TALENTED ARTIST WITH NO ONE TO SPONSOR YOU?

7UNIT RECORDS is a new Record Label committed to raise the Nigerian upcoming artists to Stardom.

Be Part of our next Training/Audition Call: 08027531982, 08065674312

Registration Fee N500

OUR OTHER SERVICES ARE: Song Writing, Creation of Beats/Instrumentals, Voice Over, Mixing & Mastering, DJ Jingles, Video Shooting & Editing, Voice Training, Music Production Training, Radio/TV Promotion, Alaba Mixtapes, Online Promotion, Caller Tune Setup, Advert Placement, Graphix/Art Cover, Logo Design, Website/Blog Creation, Artist/Business Page, Etc.

7UNIT RECORDS: 5 Jegede Brown Street, Alagbada Bus-Stop, Ijegun Road, Ikotun, Lagos.

1 Like

Re: A New Record Label In Lagos Looking For 5 Artiste To Sign by EbenzMedia: 7:34am On Aug 07, 2016
AUGUST BADDEST PROMO

Record a song for #8000 or voice on any instrumental of your choice for #4000 and get free online promotion,hypes on facebook and twitter with bbm and whatsapp broadcast. You can also get your already produced song promoted on our site for #2000 with hypes on facebook and twitter and bbm with whatsapp broadcast. So hurry now before its too late. For bookings and enquiries,call 08097168776.
Re: A New Record Label In Lagos Looking For 5 Artiste To Sign by dettzy(m): 7:19am On Aug 26, 2016
My name is Edet,I am a very soft crazy RnB singer,I love to play with my voice. I jus need a reliable record label that can get me there and understand my style. Here is my pin 23A9AA16 and my num 08065015851. Tnks.
Re: A New Record Label In Lagos Looking For 5 Artiste To Sign by CDCrecords(m): 1:14pm On Oct 04, 2016
are YOU young, inspired and talented? Here comes an OPPORTUNITY to showcase yourself and we can get you to the world under our LABEL. CDC Records wants fresh and blazing talent who can pioneer the label to the NEXT PHAZE. Music is life and we are moved by doing good music business.
For more info and participation details: +234 902 608 2918, email; cdcrecords@mail2sound.com or can like our page on facebook at Capital-DreamCity Records
Re: A New Record Label In Lagos Looking For 5 Artiste To Sign by EbenzMedia: 6:49pm On Oct 09, 2016
BONANZA! BONANZA!! BONANZA!!

Record a song for #8000 which includes mixing and mastering with quality production guaranteed and get free online promotion with massive hypes on facebook and twitter. Bonanza ends soon. Contact 08034361384 for enquiries.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Starting A Music Studio / Fruity Loops Rap Beats /hiphop Instrumental Maker .free Download.thank Me Later / New Record Label: Searching For Talented Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.