Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,485 members, 7,781,457 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:43 PM

What Did You Save Your Boyfrienf/girlfriend Number With On Your Phone Contact? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Did You Save Your Boyfrienf/girlfriend Number With On Your Phone Contact? (2419 Views)

For The Guys, Lets See The Funny Names You Save Your Side Chicks Number With / What Song Title Did You Save Your Lover's Number With? / What Did You Saved Your Partner Phone Number With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Did You Save Your Boyfrienf/girlfriend Number With On Your Phone Contact? by symbianDON(m): 3:02pm On Sep 27, 2014
my alomo
Re: What Did You Save Your Boyfrienf/girlfriend Number With On Your Phone Contact? by Kaycee7(m): 4:34pm On Sep 27, 2014
Silkmoth33:

D more reason u need to appreciate her nyasch. Idolize it on ur phone right now.

Think of something creative.
Fine. I've edited it to "Booty Call". Happy?
Re: What Did You Save Your Boyfrienf/girlfriend Number With On Your Phone Contact? by Nobody: 5:16pm On Sep 27, 2014
Kaycee7: Fine. I've edited it to "Booty Call". Happy?
no! Use whine up ur uku"
Re: What Did You Save Your Boyfrienf/girlfriend Number With On Your Phone Contact? by Nobody: 4:34pm On Sep 29, 2014
rahymat: Prince charming

You are cute

1 Like

Re: What Did You Save Your Boyfrienf/girlfriend Number With On Your Phone Contact? by mopelola123: 4:45pm On Sep 29, 2014
Me Love........and him. Me wife. I actually saved my number on his phone using that name
Re: What Did You Save Your Boyfrienf/girlfriend Number With On Your Phone Contact? by imagold: 10:39pm On Sep 29, 2014
Hearty
Re: What Did You Save Your Boyfrienf/girlfriend Number With On Your Phone Contact? by generaldre(m): 12:19am On Sep 30, 2014
Mine is purple flower
Re: What Did You Save Your Boyfrienf/girlfriend Number With On Your Phone Contact? by tosyne2much(m): 12:40am On Sep 30, 2014
Saved it with '' Quickie*.. Reasons best known to me
Re: What Did You Save Your Boyfrienf/girlfriend Number With On Your Phone Contact? by donpiko: 11:52am On Sep 30, 2014
Sweetest.
Re: What Did You Save Your Boyfrienf/girlfriend Number With On Your Phone Contact? by Faloorekemi(f): 7:43pm On Sep 30, 2014
Inestimable

1 Like

Re: What Did You Save Your Boyfrienf/girlfriend Number With On Your Phone Contact? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Sep 30, 2014
I no get..but if I get I will call her dechandel, meaning 'epitome of beautiful',

But this never stop amadihora from inviting sango on the so called mod that closed my thread
Re: What Did You Save Your Boyfrienf/girlfriend Number With On Your Phone Contact? by Akeelahtunez(m): 10:55pm On Sep 30, 2014
MzPreshie: My Sunshine

But he may soon turn ur moon ...
Re: What Did You Save Your Boyfrienf/girlfriend Number With On Your Phone Contact? by Akeelahtunez(m): 10:58pm On Sep 30, 2014
donpiko: Sweetest.

undecided

When she con 4kup,ugo change am 2 bitterness or bitter leaf shey!!
Re: What Did You Save Your Boyfrienf/girlfriend Number With On Your Phone Contact? by Nobody: 1:21am On Oct 01, 2014
Akeelahtunez:

But he may soon turn ur moon ...
As long as he brightens my life, moon or sunshine is okay.
Re: What Did You Save Your Boyfrienf/girlfriend Number With On Your Phone Contact? by Rounakid(m): 11:28pm On Nov 07, 2014
MzPreshie:
As long as he brightens my life, moon or sunshine is okay.

hmmmm... I see yah! Cute thou
Re: What Did You Save Your Boyfrienf/girlfriend Number With On Your Phone Contact? by BreezyRita(f): 12:11am On Nov 08, 2014
His name??
Re: What Did You Save Your Boyfrienf/girlfriend Number With On Your Phone Contact? by Nobody: 12:17am On Nov 08, 2014
BreezyRita:
His name??
ooh u mean my name? grin
Re: What Did You Save Your Boyfrienf/girlfriend Number With On Your Phone Contact? by BreezyRita(f): 12:22am On Nov 08, 2014
AgapeCharis:
ooh u mean my name? grin

grin grin ; Charis......
Re: What Did You Save Your Boyfrienf/girlfriend Number With On Your Phone Contact? by Nobody: 12:27am On Nov 08, 2014
BreezyRita:

grin grin ; Charis......
wink
Don't worry I saved urs with a fine name
Re: What Did You Save Your Boyfrienf/girlfriend Number With On Your Phone Contact? by Nobody: 12:38am On Nov 08, 2014
I saved it with "V".coz his name start with dat.
Re: What Did You Save Your Boyfrienf/girlfriend Number With On Your Phone Contact? by maryam6(f): 4:19am On Nov 08, 2014
darlhiousluvswytydapapa.
Re: What Did You Save Your Boyfrienf/girlfriend Number With On Your Phone Contact? by Nobody: 5:23am On Nov 08, 2014
naijaboiy:
Formerly "the one for me"

Now it's "the one I never want to see" undecided
wicked!!
Re: What Did You Save Your Boyfrienf/girlfriend Number With On Your Phone Contact? by Nobody: 5:25am On Nov 08, 2014
my booboo
Re: What Did You Save Your Boyfrienf/girlfriend Number With On Your Phone Contact? by FLAWLES(f): 6:12am On Nov 08, 2014
ABEG NA CHIBUZOR
Re: What Did You Save Your Boyfrienf/girlfriend Number With On Your Phone Contact? by FLAWLES(f): 6:14am On Nov 08, 2014
[quote
author=mopelola123 post=26722880]Me Love........and him. Me wife. I
actually saved my number on his phone using that name[/quote]. shey its by FORCE?
Re: What Did You Save Your Boyfrienf/girlfriend Number With On Your Phone Contact? by simdam500(m): 6:32am On Nov 08, 2014
esof1: Toy
hun Which kind toy teddy or doll?
Re: What Did You Save Your Boyfrienf/girlfriend Number With On Your Phone Contact? by esof1(f): 9:02am On Nov 08, 2014
simdam500:
hun Which kind toy teddy or doll?
He looks like chucky
Re: What Did You Save Your Boyfrienf/girlfriend Number With On Your Phone Contact? by nickz(m): 9:13am On Nov 08, 2014
i use "8WWD"

its a code...in case any sidechick sees

means "EIGTH WORLD WONDER"smileysmiley

anybody should be able to relate with this
Re: What Did You Save Your Boyfrienf/girlfriend Number With On Your Phone Contact? by febby419(m): 11:29am On Nov 08, 2014
B4 its was Brown Sugar but now it has turn to Brown Bitter Leaf

#teamsingle&happy!
Re: What Did You Save Your Boyfrienf/girlfriend Number With On Your Phone Contact? by Rounakid(m): 2:37am On Dec 09, 2014
Hmmmm... Guys... Don'nt u think dis is d ryt time dis post hit fp...? :/
Re: What Did You Save Your Boyfrienf/girlfriend Number With On Your Phone Contact? by rittyben(f): 10:17am On Dec 09, 2014
Bobom
Re: What Did You Save Your Boyfrienf/girlfriend Number With On Your Phone Contact? by StormAngel(f): 1:09pm On Dec 09, 2014
:PHis nick name

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nice To Be Here.. / When You Are The Zonal Chairman Of The Friendzone ,[PHOTO] / How Do I Deal With A Farting Girlfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.