Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,702 members, 7,805,888 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:00 AM

I Will Do Everything Humanly Possible To Stop Jonathan- Atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Do Everything Humanly Possible To Stop Jonathan- Atiku (3522 Views)

Breaking: Court Urged To Stop Jonathan From Running / 2015: NOTHING Can Stop Jonathan – Fayose / Court Refuses To Stop Jonathan’s Impeachment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Do Everything Humanly Possible To Stop Jonathan- Atiku by dekronik: 10:34am On Sep 27, 2014
We Must Stop Jonathan's Re-election. - Atiku Abubakar.

**I will do everything humanly possible to stop Jonathan’s re- election moves.- Atiku.

Former Vice President Atiku Abubakar has vowed to do everything humanly possible to stop Jonathan’s move to seek for re- election into the office of presidency come 2015.

The former vice president who made the vow yesterday on the Hausa Service of the BBC monitored in Jos noted that General Badamasi Babangida, late General Sani Abacha and former President Olusegun Obasanjo had to manipulate their stay in office but were unsuccessful and therefore Jonathan would also not succeed.

He said, ‘ we must stop Jonathan’s re-election come 2015. People like Babangida, Abacha and Obasanjo made different moves to manipulate their stay in office to no avail. So Jonathan will not succeed too. “
Atiku said he was interested in contesting for the office of the president come 2015. - Hope For Nigeria.

http://www.facebook.com/hopefornigeria/photos/a.152919604766170.37823.100484630009668/800255986699192/?type=1&relevant_count=1
Re: I Will Do Everything Humanly Possible To Stop Jonathan- Atiku by freeradical(m): 10:39am On Sep 27, 2014
After declaring intent to contest for presidency one would expect that Atiku would devote his time and energy in preparing a solid manifesto to garner votes rather than embark on this senseless rants about GEJ. It reeks of insecurity on his part.

24 Likes

Re: I Will Do Everything Humanly Possible To Stop Jonathan- Atiku by Bobbystanley(m): 10:42am On Sep 27, 2014
That means u have to go extra miles..Nothing humanly can stop Jonathan.

GEJ till 2019!

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Do Everything Humanly Possible To Stop Jonathan- Atiku by compressor(m): 10:53am On Sep 27, 2014
Atiku "Go and Die"

10 Likes

Re: I Will Do Everything Humanly Possible To Stop Jonathan- Atiku by VOICEOFTHEMASES: 10:55am On Sep 27, 2014
The janjaweedians always threating war since 15BC.

Tell atiku we ready for him. Tell him that no part of dis country has Monopoly of war. Buhari said dis same tin in 2011 after tat boko haram went out of hand. Mk una tell atiku say d company (INTELS) wen dey giv am money to take run for election dey our backyard ooooh.

13 Likes

Re: I Will Do Everything Humanly Possible To Stop Jonathan- Atiku by idupaul: 11:01am On Sep 27, 2014
In 2011 Atiku threatened same and months later the evil Boko Haram suddenily spiked up their orgy of violence against poor Nigerians and yet in 2015 the man is still threatening .. Mr Atiku I doubt U can do worse than Shekau led Boko haram has done already so just parke well and die you will never rule Nigeria

6 Likes

Re: I Will Do Everything Humanly Possible To Stop Jonathan- Atiku by erunz(m): 11:01am On Sep 27, 2014
That was how say, they will make Nigeria ungovernable for GEJ. Now its Everything Humanly Possible to stop Jonathan.
Ok, we are watching.

7 Likes

Re: I Will Do Everything Humanly Possible To Stop Jonathan- Atiku by JEITO: 11:09am On Sep 27, 2014
Words of a desperate man. It is good sha that he knowws Jonathan is the man Nigerians are looking up to for the next four years.

That was how someone said blood will flow if Jonathan wins, and I will make Nigeria ungovernable.

I don't know if threats and dictatorship is part of the ideology of their political party.

NB: these statements should not be taken with a pinch of salt because part of what we are experiencing in terms of insecurity now, can directly or indirectly be linked back to some unguarded utterances by some bitter Nigerians.

4 Likes

Re: I Will Do Everything Humanly Possible To Stop Jonathan- Atiku by lonelydora: 11:14am On Sep 27, 2014
This Atiku never cease to amaze me. They tried with Boko Haram it didn't work. Now he's planning on humanly possible idea, which for now we don't know. Instead of preparing for good manifesto, he talking trash about GEJ. Atiku concentrate on Your businesses because u will never rule Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Do Everything Humanly Possible To Stop Jonathan- Atiku by Osama10(m): 11:14am On Sep 27, 2014
With this statement alone I can see someone failing already.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Do Everything Humanly Possible To Stop Jonathan- Atiku by eleojo23: 11:38am On Sep 27, 2014
Really?
Re: I Will Do Everything Humanly Possible To Stop Jonathan- Atiku by thegoodone2(m): 11:39am On Sep 27, 2014
God lead us.
Re: I Will Do Everything Humanly Possible To Stop Jonathan- Atiku by maslong(m): 11:55am On Sep 27, 2014
angry angry in 2011 it was,"those who refuse to make peaceful change makes violent inevitable". now "lt is everything humanly possible to stop JONATHAN ". the innocent blood of Nigeria wasted and still wasting, as results of making violent inevitable for GEJ and the entire Nigerians are still crying. fear God oooo!!.

1 Like

Re: I Will Do Everything Humanly Possible To Stop Jonathan- Atiku by Nobody: 11:59am On Sep 27, 2014
Just make sure all you do are legal
Re: I Will Do Everything Humanly Possible To Stop Jonathan- Atiku by Nobody: 12:04pm On Sep 27, 2014
THIS IS WHY ATIKU WILL NEVER WIN AN ELECTION.INSTEAD OF GIVING US HIS MANIFESTO HE IS THREATNING JONAundecided

THIS WAS THE SAME NONSENSE HE DID IN 2007.RATHER THAN FOCUS ON HIS CAMPAIGN ALL HE DID WAS TO TALK BAD ABOUT HIS OPPONENTS.ATIKU WAKE UP ELECTION IS NOT BY BAD MOUTHING UR OPPONENTSangry!!!!!!!!!

I JUST HOPE THAT IF HE LOSES HE WILL NOT EVOKE VIOLENCE LIKE BUHARI DID IN 2011lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: I Will Do Everything Humanly Possible To Stop Jonathan- Atiku by Nobody: 12:05pm On Sep 27, 2014
Ofcourse you can only stop one's re-election within humanly possibible means but in the case of Jonathan even the heavens have decreed that 2015 is his. So Atiku ko Abiku rant on, i dey watch you on my nokia 3310.

3 Likes

Re: I Will Do Everything Humanly Possible To Stop Jonathan- Atiku by Descartes: 12:09pm On Sep 27, 2014
I like Atiku for one thing. cool
Re: I Will Do Everything Humanly Possible To Stop Jonathan- Atiku by Descartes: 12:10pm On Sep 27, 2014
Go on Nigerians are solidly behind you. tongue

2 Likes

Re: I Will Do Everything Humanly Possible To Stop Jonathan- Atiku by UnknownT: 12:22pm On Sep 27, 2014
He should get d APC presidential ticket 1st. What does it profit a man to threaten fire and brimstones but didn't make it to the final election? He should also know that the two other opposition parties LP n APGA are PDP-annexed, so I wonder on whose party's platform he will run.

3 Likes

Re: I Will Do Everything Humanly Possible To Stop Jonathan- Atiku by moski5(m): 12:23pm On Sep 27, 2014
unfortunately it may not work though I'm no fan of Pre. Gej
Re: I Will Do Everything Humanly Possible To Stop Jonathan- Atiku by RayPsst(m): 12:25pm On Sep 27, 2014
erunz: That was how say, they will make Nigeria ungovernable for GEJ. Now its Everything Humanly Possible to stop Jonathan.
Ok, we are watch.

Can we have a Link where "They" said that?

Bloody Zombies!
Re: I Will Do Everything Humanly Possible To Stop Jonathan- Atiku by RayPsst(m): 12:27pm On Sep 27, 2014
2015 - Make Us.. Or Break Us.
Re: I Will Do Everything Humanly Possible To Stop Jonathan- Atiku by nationwide24: 12:30pm On Sep 27, 2014
He has started singing songs of war again. Those supporters of his who usually claim that Atiku has never made inciting statement should take note now. When he said he would make the country ungovernable for Jonathan, some people still claim he has never made such statement.

3 Likes

Re: I Will Do Everything Humanly Possible To Stop Jonathan- Atiku by Nobody: 12:30pm On Sep 27, 2014
2015 is nothing else but to "stop Jonathan"!!!!

Shame on you all.

8 Likes

Re: I Will Do Everything Humanly Possible To Stop Jonathan- Atiku by Collynzo22: 12:31pm On Sep 27, 2014
freeradical: After declaring intent to contest for presidency one would expect that Atiku would devote his time and energy in preparing a solid manifesto to garner votes rather than embark on this senseless rants about GEJ. It reeks of insecurity on his part.
That is APC modus operandi for you.
They have absolutely nothing to offer.

5 Likes

Re: I Will Do Everything Humanly Possible To Stop Jonathan- Atiku by Nobody: 1:52pm On Sep 27, 2014
What Baffles me, is that GEJ has not opposed any person's candidature but these aspirants believe the best way to be heard is by threatening Jonathan. What happens to Politicking via manifesto, what you can offer Nigerians, why we must vote for you and not Jonathan.

So, now the strategy is to stop Jonathan from contesting instead of attempting to win him in a democratic election ? These APC goons are so terrified by Democracy, that they are ready to do anything humanly and 'Mohammedly' possible to Declare Islamic Caliphate. Allah Forbid!

8 Likes

Re: I Will Do Everything Humanly Possible To Stop Jonathan- Atiku by NgeneUkwenu(f): 2:00pm On Sep 27, 2014
Billyonaire: What Baffles me, is that GEJ has not opposed any person's candidature but these aspirants believe the best way to be heard is by threatening Jonathan. What happens to Politicking via manifesto, what you can offer Nigerians, why we must vote for you and not Jonathan.

So, now the strategy is to stop Jonathan from contesting instead of attempting to win him in a democratic election ? These APC goons are so terrified by Democracy, that they are ready to do anything humanly and 'Mohammedly' possible to Declare Islamic Caliphate. Allah Forbid!

Poor tout grin grin Poornaire cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I Will Do Everything Humanly Possible To Stop Jonathan- Atiku by Nobody: 2:03pm On Sep 27, 2014
dekronik: We Must Stop Jonathan's Re-election. - Atiku Abubakar.

**I will do everything humanly possible to stop Jonathan’s re- election moves.- Atiku.

Former Vice President Atiku Abubakar has vowed to do everything humanly possible to stop Jonathan’s move to seek for re- election into the office of presidency come 2015.

The former vice president who made the vow yesterday on the Hausa Service of the BBC monitored in Jos noted that General Badamasi Babangida, late General Sani Abacha and former President Olusegun Obasanjo had to manipulate their stay in office but were unsuccessful and therefore Jonathan would also not succeed.

He said, ‘ we must stop Jonathan’s re-election come 2015. People like Babangida, Abacha and Obasanjo made different moves to manipulate their stay in office to no avail. So Jonathan will not succeed too. “
Atiku said he was interested in contesting for the office of the president come 2015. - Hope For Nigeria.

http://www.facebook.com/hopefornigeria/photos/a.152919604766170.37823.100484630009668/800255986699192/?type=1&relevant_count=1

[size=35]na so! We r solidly behind u[/size] grin
Re: I Will Do Everything Humanly Possible To Stop Jonathan- Atiku by Spicylate(f): 2:05pm On Sep 27, 2014
well goodluck. me, id just be in ma home and maybe, just maybe be watching.
Re: I Will Do Everything Humanly Possible To Stop Jonathan- Atiku by Zarama7(f): 2:31pm On Sep 27, 2014
Only God knows what they forgot at aso rock
Re: I Will Do Everything Humanly Possible To Stop Jonathan- Atiku by Bizibi(m): 2:54pm On Sep 27, 2014
Rapist:

Can we have a Link where "They" said that?

Bloody Zombies!
yes atiku openly said that in the PDP primaries last three years,he said it without stuttering and everybody there was surprised.... I watched it live that early morning....
Re: I Will Do Everything Humanly Possible To Stop Jonathan- Atiku by redsun(m): 2:55pm On Sep 27, 2014
Babanla thief talking.Men like him can only be given audience in a country of imbeciless

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why ”they” Want Goodluck To Leave By Any Means Necessary / World Igbo Congress Day, Nnamdi Kanu Invited As Guest Speaker / See The Bad State Of Accommodation Given To NYSC Member In Kaduna State(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.