Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,893 members, 7,806,609 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:59 PM

Ladies' How To Have A Girlfriend?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies' How To Have A Girlfriend?? (1228 Views)

See A Secret Cake A Girlfriend Sent To Married Lover To Wreck His Marriage / Ladies! How Many Of You Do This??(picture) / Ladies, How Often Do You Ask Your Boyfriend for Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies' How To Have A Girlfriend?? by Keketu(m): 10:46am On Sep 27, 2014
Please how can i have a grilfriend?? cry
Re: Ladies' How To Have A Girlfriend?? by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:50am On Sep 27, 2014
Get out!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Ladies' How To Have A Girlfriend?? by DaWorshiper(m): 10:51am On Sep 27, 2014
No topic wey persin no go see for NL. Imagine this trash!

2 Likes

Re: Ladies' How To Have A Girlfriend?? by Keketu(m): 10:54am On Sep 27, 2014
JeffreyJamez: Get out!!!!
please bro im seriours
Re: Ladies' How To Have A Girlfriend?? by Keketu(m): 10:56am On Sep 27, 2014
DaWorshiper: No topic wey persin no go see for NL. Imagine this trash!
please this is serious topic . undecided
Re: Ladies' How To Have A Girlfriend?? by watchthisposter(m): 10:59am On Sep 27, 2014
Go out into the streets m@sturbating with your d1ck in hand screaming "O Gawd! O Gaaawd!! Ah need a gurl"...

If your d1ck is big enough (9"in.+) you will get a few offers instantly...

That's how everybody does it, don't mind all those peddled pesky lies about asking a girl out on a date... wink

1 Like

Re: Ladies' How To Have A Girlfriend?? by Keketu(m): 11:03am On Sep 27, 2014
watchthisposter: Go out into the streets m@sturbating with your d1ck in hand screaming "O Gawd! O Gaaawd!! Ah need a gurl"...

That's how everybody does it, don't mind all those peddled pesky lies about asking a girl out on a date... wink
uhmmmm undecided please this is serious topic undecided
Re: Ladies' How To Have A Girlfriend?? by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:07am On Sep 27, 2014
Keketu: please bro im seriours

seriously?

Re: Ladies' How To Have A Girlfriend?? by Keketu(m): 11:09am On Sep 27, 2014
JeffreyJamez:

seriously?

yes angry
Re: Ladies' How To Have A Girlfriend?? by THAINDIVIDUAL(m): 11:09am On Sep 27, 2014
A girlfriend, A girlfriend, A girlfriend!

If you want to get a girlfriend, you'll have to do these things:

1. Build your confidence level: You should exude a male confidence everywhere you go. Reduce your boyish attitude. You'll attract women.

2. Be Matured: In everything you do, act matured. Take responsibilities. Don't blow your trumpets. Talk sensible things whenever you're in a gathering. Don't try to be funny, be original in a matured way. You'll attract women.

3. Learn to give little compliments: This goes a long way in attracting women to your door step and make you have upper hands. Women love compliments. Don't give compliments like "you're beautiful", everyone does that. Do something like, "I love this red top, it just made ur physique stand up". She'll look for the nearest mirror to check out herself.

4. Learn to talk to girls: This is the tricky part, talk to girls often. Roll with them without appearing as a woman wrapper. Talk to a lot of girls without asking them out. It builds your confidence, you'll know how they think and what they like. Don't beg for attention. When she's acting as if she's not into you, don't let her say it. Move!!!

5. Chase girls you're not into: Start chasing girls you don't have feelings for. You'll see that you have confidence. Tell them nice things. While you're telling the nice things, hold their hands and look at them. Girls don't have much confidence to hold gaze with a person that's wooing them. Chase as many as you can, you will master the art.

6. Money: With this, you don't need the listed 5 above. Its a shortcut method to have all the women of your dream. With money and character, F**k the above listen 5.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies' How To Have A Girlfriend?? by MisterLongman(m): 11:13am On Sep 27, 2014
Keketu: please this is serious topic . undecided
Serious..... How undecided

Re: Ladies' How To Have A Girlfriend?? by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:14am On Sep 27, 2014
Keketu: yes angry

you need Jesus..
Re: Ladies' How To Have A Girlfriend?? by nickz(m): 11:19am On Sep 27, 2014
op your signature almost pushed me from this balcony sha grincheesy

bwhahahahahahhaahacheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ladies' How To Have A Girlfriend?? by thegoodone2(m): 11:30am On Sep 27, 2014
i will teach u when u are ready to pay me .
Re: Ladies' How To Have A Girlfriend?? by watchthisposter(m): 11:37am On Sep 27, 2014
Keketu: uhmmmm undecided please this is serious topic undecided

That was a serious post. I'm giving you some real advice and letting you into the biggest player secrets wink
Re: Ladies' How To Have A Girlfriend?? by damselalayo(f): 11:51am On Sep 27, 2014
A guy once commited suicide cos he doesn't have a gal to call his own,he may be serious o,you guys should help him out with some tips.maybe he has low self esteem and shy
Re: Ladies' How To Have A Girlfriend?? by 1one: 11:56am On Sep 27, 2014
Go to your laptop

Press Ctrl G. + Alt F.

There you have it.

Your Girlfriend.
Re: Ladies' How To Have A Girlfriend?? by watchthisposter(m): 12:07pm On Sep 27, 2014
damselalayo: A guy once commited suicide cos he doesn't have a gal to call his own,he may be serious o,you guys should help him out with some tips.maybe he has low self esteem and shy

He should have become a muslim...

At least he would have found 72 virgin girlfriends in death...
Re: Ladies' How To Have A Girlfriend?? by Keketu(m): 12:11pm On Sep 27, 2014
damselalayo: A guy once commited suicide cos he doesn't have a gal to call his own,he may be serious o,you guys should help him out with some tips.maybe he has low self esteem and shy
thanks thats the real issue. many people dont know how to' people think they know whereby calling thenm that. im noy a player (tho i might fantasy about it) but due to look people think i am. but i am not a player
Re: Ladies' How To Have A Girlfriend?? by Olusanya333(m): 12:13pm On Sep 27, 2014
1. Be yourself
2. Be Gentle and Quiet
3. Self control
Your heart can attract Ladies than ur handsomeness can do.So adore ur Heart the more.

1 Like

Re: Ladies' How To Have A Girlfriend?? by DaWorshiper(m): 1:28pm On Sep 27, 2014
Keketu: please this is serious topic . undecided
my friend, GO AND SIT DOWN! Keketu like u grin
Re: Ladies' How To Have A Girlfriend?? by Spicylate(f): 1:58pm On Sep 27, 2014
uhmm, involve yourself in your hobbies e.g swimming, gyming, attending a book club or something where you know you'll see the opposite sex. start a nice conversation.. just talk normally not necessarilly telling her you are interested in her sha...ensure you guys stay in touch and from there maybe a night out and before you know it, a date...gf.
Re: Ladies' How To Have A Girlfriend?? by omalistic(f): 4:04pm On Sep 27, 2014
nickz: op your signature almost pushed me from this balcony sha grincheesy

bwhahahahahahhaahacheesy

Like I died! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Keketu! Keketu! Keketu! How many times did i call u? Go and read your books grin
Re: Ladies' How To Have A Girlfriend?? by Hermanie(m): 6:52pm On Sep 27, 2014
watchthisposter: Go out into the streets m@sturbating with your d1ck in hand screaming "O Gawd! O Gaaawd!! Ah need a gurl"...

grin grin grin You sure say you get sense grin grin grin
Re: Ladies' How To Have A Girlfriend?? by watchthisposter(m): 6:50am On Sep 28, 2014
Hermanie:

grin grin grin You sure say you get sense grin grin grin

Ah ah naw bros cry

Na lie wey I de lie? No be so we take de do am? lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies' How To Have A Girlfriend?? by Exponental(m): 7:03am On Sep 28, 2014
Op, u av not said ur problem. What is ur main challenge?
Re: Ladies' How To Have A Girlfriend?? by daben1(m): 7:38am On Sep 28, 2014
You're too young for this, go and face your book my friend!!

(1) (Reply)

Dating Differences Between Black Men And White Men / Imagine This What Will Be Your Reaction? (picture) / A Question For All

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.