Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,387 members, 7,808,367 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:02 AM

British American Tobacco Online Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / British American Tobacco Online Test (13881 Views)

Solidhire Invitation For Online Test @PHEDC. / Vacancies At British American Tobacco Nigeria / British American Tobacco Online Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

British American Tobacco Online Test by stopdat: 10:59am On Sep 27, 2014
House,I got a mail from BAT for an online aptitude test. For those who know,What is the nature of the test?
I applied as Instrumentation Technician
Re: British American Tobacco Online Test by ritzytbabs(m): 11:52am On Sep 27, 2014
Got a mail from BAT too but mine is for Quality Assurance Auditor Position.
Re: British American Tobacco Online Test by chemicalengr: 12:12pm On Sep 27, 2014
i also got for quality assurance auditor pls any info on the test format

1 Like

Re: British American Tobacco Online Test by ritzytbabs(m): 2:57pm On Sep 27, 2014
chemicalengr: i also got for quality assurance auditor pls any info on the test format

no info yet, presently at the cafe to see what i can find about the test
Re: British American Tobacco Online Test by OJAYKONAMI(m): 3:03pm On Sep 27, 2014
Hi guys, I got the same message this morning... But please who has been able to activate his account via the link sent your email after registering on Nubiaville coz the link sent to me aint complete and I can't seem to activate my account let alone write the test. Anyone else in my shoes or av u been able to write the test online @ OP... Let's keep the thread alive please... Thanks.
Re: British American Tobacco Online Test by ritzytbabs(m): 3:50pm On Sep 27, 2014
OJAYKONAMI: Hi guys, I got the same message this morning... But please who has been able to activate his account via the link sent your email after registering on Nubiaville coz the link sent to me aint complete and I can't seem to activate my account let alone write the test. Anyone else in my shoes or av u been able to write the test online @ OP... Let's keep the thread alive please... Thanks.

i have successfully activated the link sent to me. If you have any issues activating yours, probably you should send a mail to infodesk@nubiaville.com. seems thats there help desk contact.
Re: British American Tobacco Online Test by ritzytbabs(m): 3:54pm On Sep 27, 2014
BELOW THAT IS WHAT THE TEST PAGE LOOKS LIKE WHEN YOU ARE ABOUT TO TAKE. BEST OF LUCK GUYS

Company British American Tobacco Nigeria Position Quality Assurance Auditor
Questions 50 Max Time 20 Mins
General Test 2014
PLEASE READ THESE IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE STARTING THE TEST.

THIS IS THE MAIN TEST. IT IS NOT A PRACTICE TEST. DO NOT CLICK END TEST UNTIL YOU ARE THROUGH

Please use Internet Explorer, Modzilla Firefox or Google Chrome to take this test. Using mobile phones can inhibit you ability to properly take this test.

Ensure that you have a pen and paper ready before you start.

In the event of an Error 500 on the server, just right click and reload/refresh page to continue,

There are practice tests in the practice test section. To access the practice test please click on the Online Test link on the left side links. Ensure that you take at least one of the practice test before attempting the main test. This will ensure that issues do not arise during the main test.

Please note that all your activities will be tracked and logged during the period of this test and any action taken that looks fraudulent will result in the cancellation of your test.

Total time for this test is 20 minutes

Thank you and best of luck
Re: British American Tobacco Online Test by Ikazuagbe(m): 5:23pm On Sep 27, 2014
Hi nairalanders,please when did the advert for all come out?
Re: British American Tobacco Online Test by phetty(m): 7:41pm On Sep 27, 2014
ritzytbabs: BELOW THAT IS WHAT THE TEST PAGE LOOKS LIKE WHEN YOU ARE ABOUT TO TAKE. BEST OF LUCK GUYS

Company British American Tobacco Nigeria Position Quality Assurance Auditor
Questions 50 Max Time 20 Mins
General Test 2014
PLEASE READ THESE IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE STARTING THE TEST.

THIS IS THE MAIN TEST. IT IS NOT A PRACTICE TEST. DO NOT CLICK END TEST UNTIL YOU ARE THROUGH

Please use Internet Explorer, Modzilla Firefox or Google Chrome to take this test. Using mobile phones can inhibit you ability to properly take this test.

Ensure that you have a pen and paper ready before you start.

In the event of an Error 500 on the server, just right click and reload/refresh page to continue,

There are practice tests in the practice test section. To access the practice test please click on the Online Test link on the left side links. Ensure that you take at least one of the practice test before attempting the main test. This will ensure that issues do not arise during the main test.

Please note that all your activities will be tracked and logged during the period of this test and any action taken that looks fraudulent will result in the cancellation of your test.

Total time for this test is 20 minutes

Thank you and best of luck

What were the questions like? Its format?
Re: British American Tobacco Online Test by ritzytbabs(m): 8:56pm On Sep 27, 2014
Kinda like GMAT Arithmetic and Verbal Reasoning questions
Re: British American Tobacco Online Test by phetty(m): 10:10pm On Sep 27, 2014
ritzytbabs: Kinda like GMAT Arithmetic and Verbal Reasoning questions

50 questions in 20 mins God dey sha
Re: British American Tobacco Online Test by aphyz2709: 6:41am On Sep 28, 2014
Hello guys. I got the mail, registered and activated the nubiaville account. I've also filled in my profile and applied for the job on the bloody site. But I've not received any link for the online test. Pls how long is that supposed to take?
Re: British American Tobacco Online Test by phetty(m): 6:55pm On Sep 28, 2014
aphyz2709: Hello guys. I got the mail, registered and activated the nubiaville account. I've also filled in my profile and applied for the job on the bloody site. But I've not received any link for the online test. Pls how long is that supposed to take?

The link is already in the mail you were sent at first. The second link I guess. As for the test format, it's purely GMAT. Though the questions are kinda simple, but your speed and accuracy will count a lot. I've done mine, 54% (poor result) cry
aphyz2709: Hello guys. I got the mail, registered and activated the nubiaville account. I've also filled in my profile and applied for the job on the bloody site. But I've not received any link for the online test. Pls how long is that supposed to take?

The link is already in the mail you were sent at first. The second link I guess. As for the test format, it's purely GMAT. Though the questions are kinda simple, but your speed and accuracy will count a lot. I've done mine, 54% (poor result)
Re: British American Tobacco Online Test by chemicalengr: 7:04pm On Sep 28, 2014
HOUSE PLS THE NETWORK WENT OFF WHEN I WAS TAKEN THE TEST WHAT CAN I DO , WHEN I OPEN THE LINK AGAIN TELLING ME I VE TAKEN THE TEST
Re: British American Tobacco Online Test by stopdat: 10:03pm On Sep 28, 2014
Just finished the test
I managed to score 60%
Re: British American Tobacco Online Test by luvola(m): 10:45pm On Sep 28, 2014
Anybody that hasn't write the test should pm me,got questions to send to them.
Re: British American Tobacco Online Test by ritzytbabs(m): 11:55pm On Sep 28, 2014
U guys tried oh 58 n 60...I got 52 buh cudnt finish it..the time ran out on me.
Re: British American Tobacco Online Test by ritzytbabs(m): 11:58pm On Sep 28, 2014
chemicalengr: HOUSE PLS THE NETWORK WENT OFF WHEN I WAS TAKEN THE TEST WHAT CAN I DO , WHEN I OPEN THE LINK AGAIN TELLING ME I VE TAKEN THE TEST
. Mehn probably the time kept counting, buh whr u able to see ur score? Cuz u shud
Re: British American Tobacco Online Test by ritzytbabs(m): 11:59pm On Sep 28, 2014
phetty:

50 questions in 20 mins God dey sha
. Azin the time was just too short
Re: British American Tobacco Online Test by OJAYKONAMI(m): 6:59am On Sep 29, 2014
ritzytbabs:
i have successfully activated the link sent to me. If you have any issues activating yours, probably you should send a mail to infodesk@nubiaville.com. seems thats there help desk contact.
. @ritzytbabs: Thanks 4 ur response & help, done the test already... Though the time was really a big challenge.... Cheers.
Re: British American Tobacco Online Test by zephyr4mac(m): 10:06pm On Sep 29, 2014
i've done mine.
Instrumentation Technician.
I got 62%
Re: British American Tobacco Online Test by stopdat: 7:07am On Sep 30, 2014
zephyr4mac: i've done mine.
Instrumentation Technician.
I got 62%
Good for you
Re: British American Tobacco Online Test by stopdat: 4:31am On Oct 03, 2014
Has anyone been contacted after the test?
Re: British American Tobacco Online Test by Nobody: 9:50am On Oct 03, 2014
what las test after the test.....as at sept 2014
Re: British American Tobacco Online Test by Nobody: 9:50am On Oct 03, 2014
what lastest after the test.....as at sept 2014
Re: British American Tobacco Online Test by Ikazuagbe(m): 11:39am On Oct 03, 2014
Hi guy,how did you apply for BAT! Any latest advert for BAT?
Re: British American Tobacco Online Test by qualified(f): 2:17pm On Oct 03, 2014
Pls can someone post d link to apply ?
Thanks
Re: British American Tobacco Online Test by dunlop: 3:45pm On Oct 06, 2014
Pls house, what is d latest news on d BAT online test? Ur urgent response will bé highly appreciated. Luv u all
Re: British American Tobacco Online Test by ritzytbabs(m): 1:49am On Oct 08, 2014
stopdat:
Has anyone been contacted after the test?
. Nope, no contact yet
Re: British American Tobacco Online Test by dunlop: 7:09am On Oct 08, 2014
Ok
Re: British American Tobacco Online Test by irunepon: 4:25am On Oct 09, 2014
Guys, I got 38% in the test , what are my chances?
Re: British American Tobacco Online Test by ritzytbabs(m): 5:34pm On Oct 10, 2014
Seems BAT has called for apt test. Check out this thread. https://www.nairaland.com/1942446/batn-instrumentation-technician-apptitude-test

(1) (2) (Reply)

Three Vital Questions Employers Ask / Is The NIMC Recruitment Exercise A Scam? / EFCC Recruitment 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.