Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,257 members, 7,780,563 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:31 PM

Nigeria And It's Horde Of Fake Pastors!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigeria And It's Horde Of Fake Pastors!!! (2315 Views)

What Women Pass Through In The Hands Of Fake Prophets(pictured) / Nigerian Fake Pastors And Church Business Exposed / Five Ways To Identify Fake Pastors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria And It's Horde Of Fake Pastors!!! by bolaino(m): 12:15pm On Sep 27, 2014
May God punish all the fake pastors in Nigeria in Jesus name, Some are celebrating their birthdays, some are buying weapons, others are divorcing their wives, God knows them, and God will punish them, because they defraud people in His name, The fake pastors in Nigeria are a major part of the problems we are facing in Nigeria today, They teach their followers stupid doctrines, Why would a pastor Compare burial rites with school fees? What kind of sick person insults the dignity of burial rites, well only in Nigeria, election is around the corner, and very soon our churches will be turned into campaign grounds, God will punish all these fake pastors, God sees all, Nobody knows more than God, some of you might be able to run from the English Metropolitan police, But you can not run from God's justice. Nigeria and it's Horde of fake pastors. Smh.

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria And It's Horde Of Fake Pastors!!! by jdilight(m): 1:45pm On Sep 27, 2014
It is very wrong to expect a man to spend his hard earned money no matter how he earns it, how you feel he should earn it. If you feel he has not done well with his money, go earn some and come and show him by example not by talking how to spend money. To make money no be an easy job, so make we no dey peep person pocket. Na God I take dey beg us.

Am striving had to make mine money. Tomorrow one Nairaland boy will surface from God knows where and will be lecturing me how to spend mine own money. I will return here to tell una say I been prophesy am. My name is Joseph.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria And It's Horde Of Fake Pastors!!! by hushmail: 2:38pm On Sep 27, 2014
there is no escaping God's judgment

it may tarry

bt eventually visits d guilty

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria And It's Horde Of Fake Pastors!!! by evangchursam(m): 2:45pm On Sep 27, 2014
The end shall tell. for I know God will expose every hiding agenda

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria And It's Horde Of Fake Pastors!!! by evangchursam(m): 2:47pm On Sep 27, 2014
behold I come quickly and my reward is with me, I will reward u according to ur work

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria And It's Horde Of Fake Pastors!!! by plaetton: 3:14pm On Sep 27, 2014
Lol. cool

"Fake pastor " is an oxymoron.
Christianity is a fake religion, contrived upon, built upon, perpetuated upon and sustained upon mountains and mountains of fakeness and fraud.

Even after 2000 yes, a cactus tree can never ever bear an orange fruit.

This is why Christianity attracts fraudsters like honey and bees.

The funny thing is that the followers of Christian religious BS do so with fraud in their hearts, they want to shortcut and Short-change reality.

Their pastors, knowing as much, help themselves by defrauding their followers. So, it's fraud against fraud. cheesy

This is why followers of Nigeria's Men Of Guile( MOG,) never complain when they are being exploited and defrauded.

The MOGs are just one fraud ahead of their followers.
Lol.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria And It's Horde Of Fake Pastors!!! by bolaino(m): 3:51pm On Sep 27, 2014
plaetton: Lil. cool

"Fake pastor " is an oxymoron.
Christianity is a fake religion, contrived upon, built upon, perpetuated upon and sustained upon mountains and mountains of fakeness and fraud.

Even after 2000 yes, a cactus tree can never ever bear an orange fruit.

This is why Christianity attracts fraudsters like honey and bees.

The funny thing is the followers of Christian religious BS do so with fraud in their hearts, the want to shortcut and Short-change reality.

Their pastors, knowing as much, help themselves by defrauding their followers. So, it's fraud against fraud.
This is why followers of Nigeria's Men Of Guile( MOG,) never complain when they are being exploited and defrauded.
The MOGs are just one fraud ahead of their followers.
Lil.
And what baffles me the most, my Good sire, is the way nigerians follow these pastors, I have to confess that most Nigerian Christian churches have turned into something of an "Evil cult" behaving kind of way, years ago, I witnessed a christian fight to an unbelievable extent, because his pastor was insulted, that tells you the length they can go to defend, these money laundering,/Gun running,Negligent building collapse, marry today divorce tomorrow, school fees bunch of pastors, God save us From Nigerian Pastors.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria And It's Horde Of Fake Pastors!!! by bolaino(m): 4:14pm On Sep 27, 2014
Logicboy01, muskeeto, brothers Goshen and Frosbel, obadiahreborn, your views would be appreciated.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria And It's Horde Of Fake Pastors!!! by logicboy01: 5:54pm On Sep 27, 2014
Fake pastors eh?

Well we have them in abundance in Nigeria. Nothing much to say

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria And It's Horde Of Fake Pastors!!! by Nobody: 6:14pm On Sep 27, 2014
Thunder fire Dem!

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria And It's Horde Of Fake Pastors!!! by Lucasbalo(m): 6:19pm On Sep 27, 2014
bolaino: May God punish all the fake pastors in Nigeria in Jesus name, Some are celebrating their birthdays, some are buying weapons, others are divorcing their wives, God knows them, and God will punish them, because they defraud people in His name, The fake pastors in Nigeria are a major part of the problems we are facing in Nigeria today, They teach their followers stupid doctrines, Why would a pastor Compare burial rites with school fees? What kind of sick person insults the dignity of burial rites, well only in Nigeria, election is around the corner, and very soon our churches will be turned into campaign grounds, God will punish all these fake pastors, God sees all, Nobody knows more than God, some of you might be able to run from the English Metropolitan police, But you can not run from God's justice. Nigeria and it's Horde of fake pastors. Smh.
Gbam. You hit the right spot. Don't be surprised their poverty damaged brain followers will be attacking you. I don't understand where people give money they don't have to this flamboyant pastors to live a luxurious lifestyles while the followers are living in abject poverty. This fake pastors are using mind control on this gullible folks. Go to your creator in direct supplication and God will surely answer you.

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria And It's Horde Of Fake Pastors!!! by Nobody: 7:35pm On Sep 27, 2014
They're all over....like insects grin ask musKeeto grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria And It's Horde Of Fake Pastors!!! by Jameselias: 11:56pm On Sep 27, 2014
Meeeen i'm enjoying this posts i don't know that pple who reason like u guys are still in nigeria u guys are really barshing em hard what else can i say u guy have said all their is to be said. Bleep EM' ALL. I only see mark of the beast on their ugly faces.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria And It's Horde Of Fake Pastors!!! by atheistibomanus(m): 12:45am On Sep 28, 2014
SIR ALL PASTORS ARE FAKE BECAUSE THEM MAKE CLAIMS THEY CANT PROVE. TI CLAIM U KNOW GOD AND HEAR FROM GOD IS NUTS

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria And It's Horde Of Fake Pastors!!! by Mintayo(m): 1:09am On Sep 28, 2014
What criteria is the Op using to identify or tag a pastor fake? How do you know that they are fake?
Re: Nigeria And It's Horde Of Fake Pastors!!! by Nobody: 2:02am On Sep 28, 2014
Mintayo: What criteria is the Op using to identify or tag a pastor fake? How do you know that they are fake?
When there are discrepancies between what they preach and what the word of God says.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria And It's Horde Of Fake Pastors!!! by thehomer: 2:23am On Sep 28, 2014
Yields:
When there are discrepancies between what they preach and what the word of God says.

There's a difference between what Jesus preached and what the word of God said in the Old Testament.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria And It's Horde Of Fake Pastors!!! by Nobody: 2:42am On Sep 28, 2014
Hmmm.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria And It's Horde Of Fake Pastors!!! by Nobody: 4:16am On Sep 28, 2014
No on put it better than buzugee some years back. The problem is most readers would immediately go on the defensive rather than applying reason to what's being read. It's sad really.

buzugee: The lord sees the heart of every nigerian, their intentions, their desires, the priority in their lives, what they worship. He knows all these things. The lord knows 99 percent of nigerians only go to church because they see it as a means to get rich. they see it as a means to success. maybe the lord will bless me with immense wealth and a mercedes benz. maybe the lord will get me a house in lekki so i can oppress people. maybe the lord will get me a rich husband. maybe the lord will get me gucci shoes and armani shirts so i can oppress. this is what over 90 percent of nigerians go to church for. the lord knows this. every spirit in every human in the world belongs to God (ecclesiastes 12 vs 7). each spirit has a ying and a yang side. satanic and godly. they balance each other out. So what does the lord do to these nigerians whose sole purpose is to go to church and seek him so they can get wealth ? he ushers in a new wave of preachers called prosperity preachers who will focus on the scripture (malachi 3 vs 10). you have to pay your tithes if you want to be blessed immensely by the lord. basically the lord is using these preachers to do the opposite of the desires of the heart of these people.he makes sure that whatever it is you go into church for, you will get the opposite of it. you go in there because you want to get rich while you are hiding under the lie that you are there to seek him ? he will use the preachers he has put in place (proverbs 16 vs 4) to make sure that the little money you have will be collected from you in tithing and offerings, and then you will return home worse off than you came to church. he just blessed you with the opposite of your hearts desires because you went seeking wealth and not him. Nothing goes on in this world without the lords sanctions. he is absolutely in charge of everything. oyedeopo, oyakhilome, fireman, tb joshua, okotie, etc etc. they all work for and against the lord. they are pawns for the lord. they were uplifted by the lord to the positions they are in so that they can teach the wealth seeking church going masses a lesson. Of course these men had the freewill to reject the mission if they were genuine men of God. They accepted the mission (hence the lord is killing two birds with one stone). setting greedy people up against each other. when the harvest is ripe enough he will harvest with his sickle. Shalom Israel. My brothers and sisters from the tribe of JUDAH BENJAMIN AND LEVI.

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria And It's Horde Of Fake Pastors!!! by plaetton: 5:14am On Sep 28, 2014
musKeeto: No on put it better than buzugee some years back. The problem is most readers would immediately go on the defensive rather than applying reason to what's being read. It's sad really.

This is epic from Buzugee.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria And It's Horde Of Fake Pastors!!! by Nobody: 5:19am On Sep 28, 2014
plaetton:

This is epic from Buzugee.
The crazy man had his moments. He had lots of crazy theories, his mind was an interesting one. Much more interesting than most of the pentecostal zombies running amok on this section.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria And It's Horde Of Fake Pastors!!! by bolaino(m): 7:52am On Sep 28, 2014
musKeeto: No on put it better than buzugee some years back. The problem is most readers would immediately go on the defensive rather than applying reason to what's being read. It's sad really.

Bezugee's post was very insightful. Nice
Re: Nigeria And It's Horde Of Fake Pastors!!! by mazaje(m): 7:58am On Sep 28, 2014
The religious institutions in Nigeria simply mirrors the general outlook towards life that most Nigerians hold. . .

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria And It's Horde Of Fake Pastors!!! by EvilBrain1(m): 7:59am On Sep 28, 2014
All this "God will punish them" nonsense is exactly what the fake pastors like. They want you to leave it to god because, unlike you, most of them have long figured out that there is no god.

If you're angry with fake pastors, then you better do something about it aside from complaining on the internet. T.B. Joshua would be a nice starting point.

*Edited to fix typos (gaddem android keyboard!)

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria And It's Horde Of Fake Pastors!!! by Nobody: 8:14am On Sep 28, 2014
mazaje: The religious institutions in Nigeria simply mirror the general outlook towards life that most Nigerians hold. . .
I think it perpetrates it, rather than mirrors it. People are told to leave everything to God, and they believe that. They blame everything on spirits and things unseen grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria And It's Horde Of Fake Pastors!!! by bolaino(m): 8:21am On Sep 28, 2014
mazaje: The religious institutions in Nigeria simply mirror the general outlook towards life that most Nigerians hold. . .
Sup my Good sire. The Religious institutions are indeed the cause of Nigeria's problems, Take Boko haram for example, the terrorist group was sired from the loins of Radical islamic belief.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria And It's Horde Of Fake Pastors!!! by bolaino(m): 8:23am On Sep 28, 2014
musKeeto:
I think it perpetrates it, rather than mirrors it. People are told to leave everything to God, and they believe that. They blame everything on spirits and things unseen grin
Skeeter, you have to believe in the spiritual sooner or later, but come what may, you'll believe in God someday, I know that.
Re: Nigeria And It's Horde Of Fake Pastors!!! by nora544: 8:25am On Sep 28, 2014
I know from America also that this fake charismatic and pentecost pastors are mostly in this places where they people are poor.

Why they cannot make it here in main europa. The only people who run to this nigerian churches here in Europa are 99% africans.

They could only grow because the economic situatuion in nigeria become bad since 1990 and since that thime this fake churches could make money.

Oyedepa starts that his son will be his next follower, just see that adeboye make the same with his son so that show that it is a business and the business goes from father to the son, that you can see from the Bishop Idahosa his wife is the head of the church and the son is the head of the University so all is in the family tha hole business and it is so sad to see what christianity realy is in nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria And It's Horde Of Fake Pastors!!! by Nobody: 8:25am On Sep 28, 2014
bolaino: Skeeter, you have to believe in the spiritual sooner or later, but come what may, you'll believe in God someday, I know that.
I believe completely in the spiritual. I have 2 invisible parrots that speak Japanese and Efik. Do you believe?

8 Likes

Re: Nigeria And It's Horde Of Fake Pastors!!! by bolaino(m): 9:10am On Sep 28, 2014
musKeeto:
I believe completely in the spiritual. I have 2 invisible parrots that speak Japanese and Efik. Do you believe?
lol, I see where you're going with this, you're using the Flying Spagethi Monster argument. Hmmm, touche.
Re: Nigeria And It's Horde Of Fake Pastors!!! by EvilBrain1(m): 12:19pm On Sep 28, 2014
bolaino: lol, I see where you're going with this, you're using the Flying Spagethi Monster argument. Hmmm, touche.

Its called reductio ad absurdium. He's just using your own logic in a less familiar context to expose how retãrded it is. You should try when next your pastor makes one of those their fantastic claims. You'll be surprised how different the world looks when you apply a little scepticism.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria And It's Horde Of Fake Pastors!!! by Infomizer(m): 12:47pm On Sep 28, 2014
Bolaino,
God will not punish anyone. It's none of his/her business if s/he gave humans a brain that they fail to use. We really have created god in our own image sha. Only humans punish...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pastor Kumuyi & His Wife Visit VP Osinbajo At Presidential Villa(photos) / Apostle Johnson Suleman Scandal: Accusers And Conspirators Finally Exposed / 7 Myths About Babalawos And Iyanifas You Should Know [pic]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.