Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,010 members, 7,806,939 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:21 AM

Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd (126783 Views)

Apply Online: 3 Major Vacant Positions At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd. / Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 Harbour Human Capital / Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Limited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd by Nobody: 11:49am On Sep 29, 2014
kobonaire: Experience in running away from irate customers during bill collection or service disconnection is necessary.

Hopefully, with the rollout of prepaid meters across the country(I expect that in the next five years they would be a common sight)...the image of the NEPA man coming round to disconnect you if you had not paid would be a thing of the past....an anachronism if you will.

2 Likes

Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd by kobonaire(m): 11:56am On Sep 29, 2014
bushdoc9919:
Hopefully, with the rollout of prepaid meters across the country(I expect that in the next five years they would be a common sight)...the image of the NEPA man coming round to disconnect you if you had not paid would be a thing of the past....an anachronism if you will.
Nigerians will just be happy if they can get electricity that they can pay for .... at best : uninterrupted electricity ... at worst: scheduled power cuts of a reasonable period. I'll hold back my praise for NEPA PHCN till that becomes a reality.

2 Likes

Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd by Chibliss2: 12:21pm On Sep 29, 2014
Still a corper lol.......
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd by sesman001(m): 12:45pm On Sep 29, 2014
Steph007: Harbour Human Capital Solutions Limited on behalf of its client, one of the 11 electricity distribution companies that emerged from the unbundled PHCN is currently recruiting Graduate Trainees to fill positions in the Distribution Company.

Applicants must possess a Degree/HND in Engineering (all disciplines), Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics and Accounting with Minimum 2nd Class Lower/Lower Credit. Holders of professional Accounting certificates will also be considered.

- Candidates must have completed NYSC by October 2014 and should not be more than 27 years old as at 30th Sept 2014.

- Successful Candidates must be ready to work in Edo, Delta, Ondo or Ekiti state. All applications will be received online.

To apply, please go to: www.e-recruiter.ng/portal/powersectorvacancy and follow the direction provided for effective submission of application.

Application closes on 2nd of October 2014. Subsequently, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
my nysc end by 2015, can i apply also
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd by OsoDupe(f): 1:52pm On Sep 29, 2014
The link is taking me back to the advert section, it didn't take me to where I could fill the form, pls is anyone experiencing this too, who has the real address please.

2 Likes

Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd by danielukwuru(m): 3:10pm On Sep 29, 2014
The criteria for this job it's not good enough,how can they be asking for applicant who is not more than 27yrs of age and must have finished nysc.pls they should increase the age limit atleast to 30yrs of age.

2 Likes

Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd by greggng: 4:42pm On Sep 29, 2014
Stop using phone to apply. You cannot use it to resize ur passport photograph which must be between 450 pixel by 450 . You might not get exactly this dimention but one of them must be 450 the other can be lesser like 436 so that the site can allow ur pix. I resized mine by clicking start. All programs move to accessories then to paint and u can now click the paint and open . It will take u to where u can upload the passport for resizing and after u can click save as any name of ur choice. If you visit a cafe the attendant will help u scan the passport and save in ur flash this will enable u buy ticket to visit the site. My cv was not on pdf or jpeg so I ignored that aspect and click on apply to submit my form and it was sucessful. Remenber to register and go to ur email to activate ur account
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd by Nobody: 7:41pm On Sep 29, 2014
Steph007: Harbour Human Capital Solutions Limited on behalf of its client, one of the 11 electricity distribution companies that emerged from the unbundled PHCN is currently recruiting Graduate Trainees to fill positions in the Distribution Company.

Applicants must possess a Degree/HND in Engineering (all disciplines), Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics and Accounting with Minimum 2nd Class Lower/Lower Credit. Holders of professional Accounting certificates will also be considered.

- Candidates must have completed NYSC by October 2014 and should not be more than 27 years old as at 30th Sept 2014.

- Successful Candidates must be ready to work in Edo, Delta, Ondo or Ekiti state. All applications will be received online.

To apply, please go to: www.e-recruiter.ng/portal/powersectorvacancy and follow the direction provided for effective submission of application.

Application closes on 2nd of October 2014. Subsequently, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
choi! I still dey serve if not I for apply cos I studied electrical engineering.
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd by niceguy20: 9:12pm On Sep 29, 2014
They have come again oooo!
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd by lumeneng22: 10:26pm On Sep 29, 2014
Warning signals to revenue service partners? hope they have recouped their investments?
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd by Rich4god(m): 10:48pm On Sep 29, 2014
danielukwuru: The criteria for this job it's not good enough,how can they be asking for applicant who is not more than 27yrs of age and must have finished nysc.pls they should increase the age limit atleast to 30yrs of age.

You dey complain for this one... What of Access Bank that required minimum of 24yrs and must have completed nysc...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd by Kesmakveli(m): 4:28am On Sep 30, 2014
RFella: Chaii....see opportunity oh....and am about starting the NYSC tin by November oh.....no wan sha
God's time is always the best bro .. Gradually! I lost ur contact, if u still have mine give me a beep or better stil inbox it to me tru any of these social media. Thanks.
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd by xcamarie(f): 12:25pm On Sep 30, 2014
Eyah going for NYSC by November cry cry
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd by fpeter(f): 3:10pm On Sep 30, 2014
Mrstan: Una try gaaaaan oooooh! Not more dan 27yrs...

This is why we cannot progress in Nigeria, this is why people continue to lie and adjust their age
somebody wey write WAEC twice,attempt JAMB twice,endure Uni Strike,spend 1yr b4 NYSC and you expect
am to still get some years of experience but must be less than 27 Age has nothing to do with competency
Grow up, people don't care about your age in the Western world,the best man gets the job not the youngest!
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd by Genfront: 5:11pm On Sep 30, 2014
pls i need help,went to the site for application done every other thing but cant add to my educational qualification and employment history,theres no link there and i am browsing with a system using mozilla firefox
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd by Facosco(m): 6:28pm On Sep 30, 2014
AM ALSO EXPERIENCING DIFFICULTY IN UPLOADING PIX JUST SHOWING ERROR DESPITE ADJUST T TO THE REQUIRED SIZE MORESO THE EMPLOYMENT HISTORY CANT BE UPDATED PLS ANYBODY WITH SOLUTION ON THESE SHILD PLS HELP
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd by nikelviva: 5:45am On Oct 01, 2014
I am trying (o register but it kept on saying, specified email exist. Nd am using my phone
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd by Lero15(m): 8:46am On Oct 01, 2014
nikelviva: I am trying (o register but it kept on saying, specified email exist. Nd am using my phone
it means u are a registered user with dragnet. Just log in with ur former details.
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd by greggng: 8:55pm On Oct 01, 2014
Facosco: AM ALSO EXPERIENCING DIFFICULTY IN UPLOADING PIX JUST SHOWING ERROR DESPITE ADJUST T TO THE REQUIRED SIZE MORESO THE EMPLOYMENT HISTORY CANT BE UPDATED PLS ANYBODY WITH SOLUTION ON THESE SHILD PLS HELP

It means you ve not gotten the right passport size. The correct size is 450pixel by 450 pixel. That's the lenght and weight respectively .I will advice you to go up and look for my first post and see if it helps.
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd by olabanji88(m): 11:52pm On Oct 01, 2014
Pls anybody with any news concerning Dis job ad its bin really difficult applying with all the procedure it would be nice if dey are actually really employing as they v sed and it is not a mirage like most companies do to fulfill all rightousness and is der any1 with first hand contact with Dis guys
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd by teebarbie(f): 3:04pm On Oct 02, 2014
Hi everyone, after registering, it refused to send notification to my email. Has it closed already?
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd by Nobody: 5:03pm On Oct 02, 2014
Try registering wit a valid email account.. afterwards a link will be sent to ur inbox....
For the passport photograph... if u have no chance of scanning... i guess u can make use of microsoft picture manager to resize ur photos to 450 by 450 ,height and width... and then upload.
Ur CV must be in pdf format too.. After fulfuling all criteria then u click on Job listings, then u can apply for the Job or vacancy... fenks...
I applied using my samsung phone.. wit the help of microsoft picture manager.... i cudnt scan... bla bla bla
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd by olabanji88(m): 8:11am On Oct 06, 2014
Any news shocked[color=#000099][/color]has anybody gotten an invite yet
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd by bbdrown: 11:01am On Oct 06, 2014
teebarbie:
Hi everyone, after registering, it refused to send notification to my email. Has it closed already?
Happy birthday!
Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd by teebarbie(f): 1:20pm On Oct 08, 2014
bbdrown:
Happy birthday!
thank you sir

1 Like

Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd by nsche: 9:58pm On Oct 08, 2014
Test iv rolling in aka dragnet,who else?

1 Like

Re: Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Harbour Human Capital Solutions Ltd by Chikebrain: 9:58pm On Oct 08, 2014
Just gotten a test invite. Benincity who's with me

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (43) (Reply)

Federal Ministry Of Foreign Affairs Recruitment... / 2017 ECOWAS Massive Job Recruitment For Graduate And Non-graduate Apply Now / Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.