Nairaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / Login / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1209399 members, 1563129 topics. Date: Thursday, 24 July 2014 at 03:38 PM

White People Are The Descendants Of African Albino's. - Ethnic, Racial, Or Sectarian Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ethnic, Racial, Or Sectarian Politics / White People Are The Descendants Of African Albino's. (76788 Views)

Northern People Are The Most Beautiful People In Nigeria? / Should Descendants Of African Slaves Have Their Genes Tested? / Has Nigeria Got Any Black-white People ("mulattas"/"mulattos")? (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

White People Are The Descendants Of African Albino's. by Drusilla(f): 8:05pm On Jul 29, 2006
There is something different about being Black.

How can white be GOD of this world, if black is not the DEVIL of this world?

It is deeper than economics, it is deeper than religion.

Dr. Frances Cress Welsing wrote an excellent book about the psychology of Colors in this world: The Isis papers.

She puts forth the theory that because whites are the descendants of African Albino's and were rejected because of their genetic mutation, that this rejection is part of their core psychological being.

In essence she is saying that racism specifically against Blacks is deeper than economics and religion, it's in their psychological make up.
Re: White People Are The Descendants Of African Albino's. by Drusilla(f): 8:50pm On Jul 29, 2006
I'm almost sorry I started this topic at this time. I can probably reply over the next 2 days but after that I have to go on sabbatical from Nairaland altogether for a few weeks.
Re: White People Are The Descendants Of African Albino's. by DaHitler(m): 3:33am On Jul 30, 2006
Albinos are rare, and even if 2 albinos have a baby, the baby is still not likely to be one. I highly doubt they are decendents of Albinos.

I think it is more likely that they just mutated over time. Besides, asians don't produce Albinos at all, and they are lighter than Africans.
Re: White People Are The Descendants Of African Albino's. by Drusilla(f): 4:07am On Jul 30, 2006
Afeni,

Your wrong on so many points. I will just make a list.

1. 1 out of 20 Africans carry the seed for Albinism. It is not even possible for Africans to go without having Albinos.

In effect, Africans are the superseed of humanity.

If you wiped off everybody else on the earth and had just 2 Africans left. You would be able to bring back every race in the world.

2. Albino's are somewhat rare but not as much as you think, you just call them white people.

As any website about Albinism can tell you:

Blue eyes are the most common color for Albino's.

Your just not used to thinking of those whites with white blond hair and blue eyes as Albinos.

3. Africans are also responsible for Asians. You have just never heard of the Leucistic Albinos or Partial Albinos.

Leucistic means yellow.
Re: White People Are The Descendants Of African Albino's. by Drusilla(f): 4:21am On Jul 30, 2006
Full Albino

Re: White People Are The Descendants Of African Albino's. by Drusilla(f): 4:22am On Jul 30, 2006
Partial Albino Leucistic (YELLOW)

Re: White People Are The Descendants Of African Albino's. by Drusilla(f): 5:00am On Jul 30, 2006
Afeni,

I forgot this thing you were wrong about also.

and even if 2 albinos have a baby, the baby is still not likely to be one.

In fact it is just the opposite.

Albino's lack all the genes and therefore can not pass down something, they do not have!

2 albino's can only have Albino's.

This is how white people formed as a separate group from Africans. I think.

1. Africans would be scared of Albino babies. They would give the baby to the 'witchdoctor' (whathaveyou).  You know how valuable children were to people back then, the witchdoctors would gleefully take this 'gift'. (things fall apart)

2. As the albino children grew up together at the witchdoctors property, they of course married each other, since they were throughly rejected by all other Africans.

3. Being handicapped physically -- Albino's as you know are smaller, have weaker bones, eye sight and hearing is worse and of course they are Allergic to the sun (this is still true physically of all white people).

4. First things these physically hurting people got to do? They got to get somewhere, out of the sun. Your likely to find these people lived in caves. It would extend their life. So they left Africa and found a good place for themselves.

5. If your not in great physical condition, your going to have to do something. Necessity is the mother of inventions.

6.  Albino people might remember that rejection from Africans, long after you were gone. You know how you hate somebody for years after they embarrass ya? And will even tell your kids about it? 

Sumthin like that.
Re: White People Are The Descendants Of African Albino's. by Drusilla(f): 5:03am On Jul 30, 2006
That, Boys and Girls, is where white people come from. Smile.
Re: White People Are The Descendants Of African Albino's. by Drusilla(f): 5:13am On Jul 30, 2006
Nigerians by the way.

Oyinbo = white people

Oyi nbo ie
Oyi means wind
Nbo means mutation

It deals with people who leave.
It deals with their change.

In Ebonics: Your language remembers the leaving of some people who were different.

You have all identified who these changed leaving African people were.

In otherwords, that would be a small lil proof from African Orature.
Oral History. Linguistic Evidence of some of the ideas above.

I believe this is Yoruban language but for somereason, I have never seen any Naija of whatever tribe that does not use it.

I do not honestly know how much weight to give to it but I still think it is cute. Smile.
Re: White People Are The Descendants Of African Albino's. by kabiyesi(m): 5:42am On Jul 30, 2006
Drusilla ~ You made an excellent point. I read the Isis Papers some years back. People become too comfy with the biblical version of creation and ignores anything that 'll dispute that. All races of mankind originate from Africa. This is a fact.
Re: White People Are The Descendants Of African Albino's. by Drusilla(f): 6:01am On Jul 30, 2006
Kabiyesi,

Well, this theory, actually matches what the bible says:

2 people adam and eve

Very Dark Black people are the only race that can have all the other races in the world.

So if we all came from Adam and Eve, then Adam and Eve had to be Black.

Whites can not have blue black babies nor brown nor yellow babies, unless they mix with one of us.

We however can have white and yellow babies with no mixing.

This eliminates with a certainty that Adam and Eve were white. Because they could not bring Asians nor Blacks into existence.

Asians are also eliminated for the same reason, they can bring yellow and white but not blue Black.

Adam and Eve had to be Black.
Re: White People Are The Descendants Of African Albino's. by kabiyesi(m): 6:12am On Jul 30, 2006
Biblical Genesis was based on Sumerian (Mesopotamia) version of creation, where the Garden of Eden was in Asia Minor. Only the characters were changed, the story was the same.

Oyinbo in Yoruba can be broken down into its components:

oyin - honey (melanin)

bo - bleached off
Re: White People Are The Descendants Of African Albino's. by Drusilla(f): 6:36am On Jul 30, 2006
Kabiyesi,

That's another good translation.

As you know Yoruban words have more than one meaning depending on how you prounounce it.

An Yourban word.

igba means Time, period 
igba means Two hundred 
igba means Calabash cut in half 
igba means Locust tree 
igba means System of pawning

It just depends on how you pronounce it.

Another example of a Yoruban word.

ogun means   Basket used to catch shrimps & lobsters
ogun means   god of iron, god of war
ogun means   An inheritance. 
ogun means   Medicine
ogun means   Sweat
ogun means   War 
ogun means   Twenty

If you know more meanings of Oyinbo, I would be interested in all of them.
Re: White People Are The Descendants Of African Albino's. by Drusilla(f): 6:43am On Jul 30, 2006
The Bible:

People with yellow thin hair put out of the camp, if the hair did not turn back black.

Lev 13:29 If a man or woman have a plague upon the head or the beard;
Lev 13:30 Then the priest shall see the plague: and, behold, if it be in sight deeper than the skin; and there be in it a yellow thin hair; then the priest shall pronounce him unclean: it is a dry scall, even a leprosy upon the head or beard.

People with white/reddish skin put out of the camp.

Lev 13:43 Then the priest shall look upon it: and, behold, if the rising of the sore be white reddish in his bald head, or in his bald forehead, as the leprosy appeareth in the skin of the flesh;

Putting the two groups out of the camp.

Lev 13:46 All the days wherein the plague shall be in him he shall be defiled; he is unclean: he shall dwell alone; without the camp shall his habitation be.
Re: White People Are The Descendants Of African Albino's. by kabiyesi(m): 6:52am On Jul 30, 2006
It's true that Yoruba is a tonal language. That is the only translation I know off, maybe others can contribute.

Drusilla ~ You know Yoruba very well. I just learned these two words from you,

igba means System of pawning

ogun means Basket used to catch shrimps & lobsters

What of the tower of Babel? I never believed that the races where once together as suggested.
Re: White People Are The Descendants Of African Albino's. by Drusilla(f): 7:00am On Jul 30, 2006
Kabiyesi,

I don't know much at all about the Yoruba language. Just that.

The tower of babel story does not mention race, it mentions the languages changing.

The race thing is an interpretation from Christians, nothing the bible says.
Re: White People Are The Descendants Of African Albino's. by Hero(m): 7:10am On Jul 30, 2006
Dusilla, that was all very true. There are many fabled stories out there about an ancient African doctor called Yacub who was said to have CREATED white people, yet the more realistic study of Yakub shows that he of course didn't create white people, and that rather he was simply the first man to establish inroads into the study of how Albinos are created and why their occurrence was so common, and via this undertaken of sincerity in which he gave toward the, as you've stated, historically persecuted group of that age in Africa---- Dr. Yakub gained the title of The Father of Albinos, in which later was reemphasised as The Father or Creator of Whites, as it became more and more accepted amongst many that Whites were the descendants of Albinos who migrated north out of Africa in order to escape the scorching heat and constant such exposure in which wreaked havoc on their skin, and often eyesight as well.  Ethnics that live within heavily timbered areas usually have the highest levels of Albinoism in their genes, and this can clearly be shown beyond the simple count of Albinos amongst them, but with in the overall vast variant with in these groups skin tones.

Take the Igbos for example; they originate in a very forested area of Nigeria and Cameroon and they have a rather large representation of light skinned members, ranging from high-yellows to almond colored Red-bones. You can find many with light eyes, reddish and brunette tinted hair, and I've even seen a couple with freckles, and they weren't biracial. So where dose this rich array of variation come from, one may ask; well little do most people know, or care to observe to closely--- is that Igbos are amongst the heaviest carriers of the Albino gene in all of Africa, and it's very likely the that's one of the reason they they found their historical heavily forested location so fulfilling of an area to migrate to, in their march from the Northern Nile Valley; the canopy protects the fair skin from the sun.

Per capita--- they give birth to more Albino's than most any other group on the continent, and being that the Igbo have always been a much more democratic society than that of most other groups--- the stigma on these Albinos was much more less than it was amongst others and this allowed for them to be integrated into the larger mainstream population at a much larger level than what took place in many other groups who pushed away or simply eliminated a great portion of their Albino members.

Such a situation as that of the Igbo, ultimately lead to a large amount of the Albino's mutated genetics to become much more mainstream amongst the Igbo's totalitary geno element over time, to the point in were today--- you get so many high-yellows, red-bones, and other featurally unique looking folks amongst them, it's like WHOA!!  kiss
Re: White People Are The Descendants Of African Albino's. by kabiyesi(m): 7:39am On Jul 30, 2006
What an excellent thread, where intellectual discussion is the norm.

Hero ~ I read that Africans in the limestone area of Africa are usually lighter than others, in non-limestone area. Igbo nation is in the limestone area of Nigeria. Could that be why many IGBO 've this color variation?
Re: White People Are The Descendants Of African Albino's. by Drusilla(f): 7:49am On Jul 30, 2006
Kabiyesi,

That is interesting.

Lev 14:32  This is the law of him in whom is the plague of leprosy, whose hand is not able to get that which pertaineth to his cleansing.
Lev 14:38  Then the priest shall go out of the house to the door of the house, and shut up the house seven days:
Lev 14:39  And the priest shall come again the seventh day, and shall look: and, behold, if the plague be spread in the walls of the house;
Lev 14:40  Then the priest shall command that they take away the stones in which the plague is, and they shall cast them into an unclean place without the city:

Isn't Limestone used to make houses in that part of the world? I'm not sure. 

Apparently 'leprosy' is connected to yellow thin hair, white/reddish skin and stone.
Re: White People Are The Descendants Of African Albino's. by kabiyesi(m): 7:54am On Jul 30, 2006
Drusilla ~ What is your theory on the Tower of Babel? Was it pre-Albino era, before the mutation, when all were blacks?

What of post-Albino era, was there another Tower of Babel that results in different tongues, amongst the "new" mutants?

Genesis is a carbon copy of Sumerian texts. These Cuneiform tablets are in the British Museum in London.
Re: White People Are The Descendants Of African Albino's. by Hero(m): 8:14am On Jul 30, 2006
kabiyesi:

What an excellent thread, where intellectual discussion is the norm.

Hero ~ I read that Africans in the limestone area of Africa are usually lighter than others, in non-limestone area. Igbo nation is in the limestone area of Nigeria. Could that be why many IGBO 've this color variation?

Hummm, well from what I know--- the high trace of Albinoism within a group like the Igbo is directly connected to the simple fact of that their genes just simply happen to carry a rather high trace of the deformity in which leads to the creation of Albinos. Remember, we are talking about an actually disease here. Albinos are not natural, they are caused by an genetically inherited deformity within the genes of a person, a deformity in which is passed down from generation to generation, and at any time along the way can act upon the reproductive system of the carriers. Igbos are also amongst the highest carries of the the Cycle Cell disease or Cycle Cell anemia in all of Africa, and most of those whom share comparable levels as they are oddly the same groups whom also share comparably high levels of Albinoism (not quite sure if that's the right terminology) as them, aka, groups that live within heavily forested areas.

Now as far as the people living in area with large deposits of Limestone around; I haven't heard anything about that--- though I will say this; if such a situation is true than--- yes it may be very much so connected to their Albino situation. Europeans throughout history have been notorious for applying creams, and powders to their faces and bodies when under the exposure of the sun and heat. These products were made to protect their skin from being tor up by the sun, in that they artificially acted as pigment, and reflected much of the suns rays, in which damaged their skin. Now most of these products were made with very large quantities of crushed up LIMESTONE mixed with a bit of pulverized marble.

Perhaps these Albinos and partial Albinos of these mentioned African groups also used these natural elements to help them further protect their skin as well.  undecided
Re: White People Are The Descendants Of African Albino's. by Drusilla(f): 8:16am On Jul 30, 2006
Kabiyesi,

I have no theory of the Tower of Babylon. It was just a language change. As far as I know.

Dr. Martin Bernal is the white linguist professor who wrote the 3 volume set: Black Althena defending Afrocentrics.

He says this: He became interested in this idea because for some reason 25 percent or so words in Ancient Greek were said to have an unknown origin. He traced their origin to Egypt. He begin to wonder, why since it was so easy to find these Ancient Greek words origin in nearby Egypt, that so many linguists who dealt with Classical Greek Studies ignored this and said rather there words were unknown.

That is how he found out what they were trying to do to Black people and got interested.

Apparently there is some idea of 'Ancient European languages' having some relations to 'African languages'. I really couldn't tell you.
Re: White People Are The Descendants Of African Albino's. by kabiyesi(m): 9:00am On Jul 30, 2006
Hero ~ You meant Sickle Cell Anemia. Nigerian Scientists just found a cure for it:

http://www.tribune.com.ng/14072006/edit.html

Are you surprised that Jews, Arabs, Italians, and other Southern Europeans do carry this said gene? Sickle Cell Anemia is a West African disease, very rare for other Africans to have it, except if gene mixed with West Africans. And West Africans 've being mixing with the Semito-European populace for millennia.

Remember Hannibal, which is why Italians are dark. Remember Moorish invasion of Spain, Andalusia.
Re: White People Are The Descendants Of African Albino's. by Drusilla(f): 9:07am On Jul 30, 2006
Kabiyesi,

That is wonderful news. I remember when an black doctor (might have been an Nigerian, who knows) discovered something better for Malaria. I sat there astounded that we had to wait all these years to get this.

Their not going to waste their research dollars on us and what we need. Black people have to do it ourselves.

Unfortunately at this point, the drug will probably be totally owned by the big pharmeceuticals and they will only happily get involved at the part where it could make them some money.

Otherwise, we are on our own for what we need.
Re: White People Are The Descendants Of African Albino's. by kabiyesi(m): 9:26am On Jul 30, 2006
Drusilla ~ Are you in medical field? We 'll miss your intellectual input while you're on sabbatical.

I 've all the volumes of Black Athena by Martin Bernal. Lots of info in there. Ancient Egyptian language and Yoruba are related. Have you heard of Cheik Anta Diop? He opened many eyes. History, as officially written, is a set of lies agreed upon. We can't run away from our past, 'cos that's the reference, the map to future destinations.

Heaven helps those that help themselves. We can't be waiting for miracles. We take the bull by the horn and start creating our miracles and the Heavenly One 'll multiply it to the nth degree.
Re: White People Are The Descendants Of African Albino's. by Drusilla(f): 9:49am On Jul 30, 2006
Kabiyesi,

Of course I have heard of Dr. Diop. That goes without saying. Smile.

I am a Christian. I believe in miracles. I come from a long line of Christian African Revolutionary's.

Phylyss Wheatley -- Christian Poet who urged George Washington to get free from British, she thought it would free the Blacks also.

Frederick Douglass -- Promised to destroy America with the very bible they trample upon.
David Walker -- Killed by whites and blacks being allowed to read the bible was banned behind his use of the bible to show we had the right to self defense.
Nat Turner --Christian preacher who had visions of a race war. Sent whites into shock, slavery was over within 3 decades.
Marcus Garvey -- Anglican Catholic Jamaican,  Even God does not forgive without blood.
Sojourner Truth -- A Seventh Day Adventist --Ain't I a woman (black women started the womens movement in this country)

Jomo Kenyatta -- Imprisoned for reminding the whites that the bible says God gave to each nation their own land and thus they did not have a right to be there. First president of Kenya.
Nkrumah  --  You can hear tapes of him imitating the preaching style of the black southern baptists preachers who took him in America.
Nelson Mandela -- This is his Christian name. Boycotts that led to soweto massacre were started by the Christian students in South Africa's school.

Many others.

And of course my own personal family is a family of preachers has been for generations.

Heaven been multiplying very good for us. 

I ain't mad at God. He is with us.
Re: White People Are The Descendants Of African Albino's. by kabiyesi(m): 10:12am On Jul 30, 2006
You know what I meant. We can't just sit down, doing nothing to improve situation, while waiting for mana from the sky.
Re: White People Are The Descendants Of African Albino's. by Drusilla(f): 10:19am On Jul 30, 2006
Kabiyesi,

In the bible, Mana falls and then they had to go and gather it.

If your getting Mana your not sitting down anywhere doing nothing.

As the bible says: Speak up for those who can not speak up for themselves.
Re: White People Are The Descendants Of African Albino's. by Drusilla(f): 10:23am On Jul 30, 2006
Kabiyesi,

But I did know what you meant.

Pro 24:10 -12 If you faint in the day of trial, your strength is small. Deliver those being taken to death, and those stumbling to be killed, unless you hold back. If you say, Behold, we did not know; does not He who searches the heart consider it? And the Keeper of your soul, does He know? And He repays to a man according to his works.
Re: White People Are The Descendants Of African Albino's. by Jakumo(m): 8:16pm On Jul 30, 2006
Drusilla please pull over and keep your hands where I can see them.   I'm afraid I shall be forced to write you another citation today for coining a thread title that sounds almost as offensive as the one about black folks being living proof that native American "Indians" bred with wild buffalo out on the grassy plains at the dawn of time.

Without having read the book that first set forth this preposterous theory, the mere fact that albinism is a gentic defect which is found in populations of all races casts fair doubt on the suggestion that white people from the globe's temperate zones could by any stretch be considered genetic offspring of equatorial African black albinos.  Besides, albinos of black parentage still retain all the facial features characteristic of the Negro race despite their lack of skin pigmentation, and as such bear absolutely no resemblance to any white person these untrained eyes have ever seen.
Re: White People Are The Descendants Of African Albino's. by edygirl(f): 9:39pm On Jul 30, 2006
Wow! I'm learning everyday.

Hi drusilla, how are you today?
Re: White People Are The Descendants Of African Albino's. by nferyn(m): 10:01pm On Jul 30, 2006
Drusilla link=topic=19228.msg532997:

There is something different about being Black.

How can white be GOD of this world, if black is not the DEVIL of this world?
Only in a braindead religiously inspired worldview could one come to such a conclusion.

It is deeper than economics, it is deeper than religion.
Obviously it is. There's genotypical basis for the phenotypical 'black' expression. Does that make it anywhere relevant?

Dr. Frances Cress Welsing wrote an excellent book about the psychology of Colors in this world: The Isis papers.
Let's just say that we have very different perceptions of excellence wink

She puts forth the theory that because whites are the descendants of African Albino's and were rejected because of their genetic mutation, that this rejection is part of their core psychological being.
1. this can only be called theory in the colloquial sense, as there is not a shred of evidence for that 'theory'. It's only a discarded hypothesis.
2. Whites are not the descendents of African albino's because:
* the markers for albinism are very specific and would lead to a genetic composition of whites that is simply not there.
* all non-african people descend from a single out-of-Africa migration. Europeans descend from a branch of that migration that originates from the area around Pakistan and India. From that area different waves of immigrants came to occupy Europe. For more details, you can read Out of Eden. The peopling of the world [/i]by [i]Stephen Oppenheimer.
* albinism is less prevalent among whites than among Africans. This is not consistent with the proposed hypothesis
* albinism only affects melanin levels and has no oher visible phenotypical effects. this is not consitent with the proposed hypothesis
3. There is absolutely not a single piece of evidence pointing to a rejection and subsequent exodus of African albino's
The idea is on par with the alien origin theories of Erich von Däniken, nothing more than fast-food for the gullible.

In essence she is saying that racism specifically against Blacks is deeper than economics and religion, it's in their psychological make up.
Excrement from a male bovine. No evidence whatsoever.

(0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) ... (13) (Reply)

Some Thailand Cannibals 'Eating' A Human (Gruesome Pictures - Viewers Discretion Advised!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2014 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See Nairalist and How To Advertise. 327
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.