Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,422 members, 7,808,514 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:55 PM

Birthday Wishes To Bishop David Olaniyi Oyedepo - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Birthday Wishes To Bishop David Olaniyi Oyedepo (3272 Views)

Letter To Bishop Oyedepo: Thou Shall Serve No Other God, By Adeolu Ademoyo / The Actual Declaration Of Bishop David Oyedepo. / Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Birthday Wishes To Bishop David Olaniyi Oyedepo by Isrealbabs(m): 12:43pm On Sep 27, 2014
Today 27th of September, 2014 mwrk 60th birthday of a great man of God, a trail blazer, a pace setter, an Apostle of Faith. Bishop David Olaniyi Oyedepo. The founder and the presiding Bishop of Living Faith Church worldwide inc.. Niraladers let's wish this great man of God Happy birthday. Let the wishes roll on.

1 Like

Re: Birthday Wishes To Bishop David Olaniyi Oyedepo by doyin68: 12:48pm On Sep 27, 2014
HBD to our man of God, more grace and anointing in Jesus name
Re: Birthday Wishes To Bishop David Olaniyi Oyedepo by Nobody: 12:49pm On Sep 27, 2014
*Screams with a loud voice* HAPPY BDAY Bishop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Birthday Wishes To Bishop David Olaniyi Oyedepo by Nobody: 12:58pm On Sep 27, 2014
polymathic: *Screams with a loud voice* HAPPY BDAY Bishop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sooooooooo, you are a winner pickin...eh? grin grin
Re: Birthday Wishes To Bishop David Olaniyi Oyedepo by Nobody: 1:10pm On Sep 27, 2014
grin YES OOOOo!!!!! Winning since new birth....
glitest:

Sooooooooo, you are a winner pickin...eh? grin grin
ARE you?
Re: Birthday Wishes To Bishop David Olaniyi Oyedepo by Nobody: 1:12pm On Sep 27, 2014
polymathic: grin YES OOOOo!!!!! Winning since new birth....
Okay Na!!..So, are u allowed to bring your cell phones with you to church?.
Re: Birthday Wishes To Bishop David Olaniyi Oyedepo by Nobody: 1:16pm On Sep 27, 2014
glitest:
Okay Na!!..So, are u allowed to bring your cell phones with you to church?.

why not, but u can't be making calls in the church... You are free to come along with it but tis to stay put in ur pocket.. Why do u ask?
Re: Birthday Wishes To Bishop David Olaniyi Oyedepo by Nobody: 1:23pm On Sep 27, 2014
polymathic: why not, but u can't be making calls in the church... You are free to come along with it but tis to stay put in ur pocket.. Why do u ask?

Obviously; That was a joke. I only made that comment, in reference to the rules given to the students of convenant university, about the ban of the use of cell phones/ electronical gadgets( except for that of laptops), on campus.
Re: Birthday Wishes To Bishop David Olaniyi Oyedepo by Nobody: 1:27pm On Sep 27, 2014
glitest:

Obviously; That was a joke. I only made that comment, in reference to the rules given to the students of convenant university, about the ban of the use of cell phones/ electronical gadgets( except for that of laptops), on campus.
*DeepSigh* You deserve pankere ooo grin but they allow the use of Laptops tho at CU
Re: Birthday Wishes To Bishop David Olaniyi Oyedepo by Nobody: 1:29pm On Sep 27, 2014
polymathic: *DeepSigh* You deserve pankere ooo grin but they allow the use of Laptops tho at CU
grin grin grin grin grin grin
I know that; Well, they can Skype .
Re: Birthday Wishes To Bishop David Olaniyi Oyedepo by Nobody: 1:31pm On Sep 27, 2014
glitest:
grin grin grin grin grin grin
I know that; Well, they can Skype .
YEA and NL and FB tooo... how u been?
Re: Birthday Wishes To Bishop David Olaniyi Oyedepo by Nobody: 1:36pm On Sep 27, 2014
polymathic: YEA and NL and FB tooo... how u been?
Busy, although still addicted to NL( thanks to seun and his unwillingness to activate the deactivation button....You?
Re: Birthday Wishes To Bishop David Olaniyi Oyedepo by Nobody: 1:45pm On Sep 27, 2014
Me been good
glitest:
Busy, although still addicted to NL( thanks to seun and his unwillingness to activate the deactivation button....You?
Loool grin addicted to NL, that's why u been fighting on here abi.. Been seeing ur hot tempered posts grin...
Re: Birthday Wishes To Bishop David Olaniyi Oyedepo by Nobody: 1:52pm On Sep 27, 2014
polymathic: Me been good Loool grin addicted to NL, that's why u been fighting on here abi.. Been seeing ur hot tempered posts grin...

Nooooo!...There always seem to be a few bad belles, who have to challenge my post with their senseless comments....I on the other hand( a very understanding, person wink), only reply them so as to clear any misunderstandings, in order to end the conversation on a high note. grin grin
Re: Birthday Wishes To Bishop David Olaniyi Oyedepo by Nobody: 2:00pm On Sep 27, 2014
glitest:

Nooooo!...There always seem to be a few bad belles, who have to challenge my post with their senseless comments....I on the other hand( a very understanding, person wink), only reply them so as to clear any misunderstandings, in order to end the conversation on a high note. grin grin
Oh really grin Glitest on a para mode since inception....

1 Like

Re: Birthday Wishes To Bishop David Olaniyi Oyedepo by Isrealbabs(m): 2:03pm On Sep 27, 2014
Happy birthday to my father, mentor, life coach, my prophet and my spiritual father. Wishing you many more glorious years ahead. More grace more anointing in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: Birthday Wishes To Bishop David Olaniyi Oyedepo by Nobody: 2:05pm On Sep 27, 2014
polymathic: Oh really grin Glitest on a para mode since inception....

That's right...You know me wella grin grin grin wink
Re: Birthday Wishes To Bishop David Olaniyi Oyedepo by akugbemike(m): 2:06pm On Sep 27, 2014
glitest:

I bet you just read about their rules, and you just pasted that ideology inside your head. CU use laptops, tabs...even phones sef---mainly iPhones (at your own expense).
Re: Birthday Wishes To Bishop David Olaniyi Oyedepo by Nobody: 2:07pm On Sep 27, 2014
akugbemike:

I bet you just read about their rules, and you just pasted that ideology inside your head. CU use laptops, tabs...even phones sef---mainly iPhones (at your own expense).
K!
Re: Birthday Wishes To Bishop David Olaniyi Oyedepo by Nobody: 2:10pm On Sep 27, 2014
glitest:

That's right...You know me wella grin grin grin wink
grin grin
 
( cheesy )

/ \ ,
' ‎​.
Re: Birthday Wishes To Bishop David Olaniyi Oyedepo by Nobody: 2:11pm On Sep 27, 2014
glitest:
K!
Wow!!! You K'd this... Jisox

1 Like

Re: Birthday Wishes To Bishop David Olaniyi Oyedepo by Nobody: 2:16pm On Sep 27, 2014
polymathic: Wow!!! You K'd this... Jisox
I was trying out the short hand version.
Re: Birthday Wishes To Bishop David Olaniyi Oyedepo by Nobody: 2:18pm On Sep 27, 2014
glitest:
I was trying out the short hand version.
way to go, atleast this way you'll save urself the stress of typing a note for reply

1 Like

Re: Birthday Wishes To Bishop David Olaniyi Oyedepo by Nobody: 2:18pm On Sep 27, 2014
polymathic: grin grin
 
( cheesy )

/ \ ,
' ‎​.

grin grin grin
Re: Birthday Wishes To Bishop David Olaniyi Oyedepo by Nobody: 2:21pm On Sep 27, 2014
polymathic: way to go, atleast this way you'll save urself the stress of typing a note for reply
Thank you !.... grin grin grin grin grin
Its just that a times, I do find it very difficult to apply this same strategy, when making other replys. grin grin wink
My heart wants to, but my head and hands are always against it
Re: Birthday Wishes To Bishop David Olaniyi Oyedepo by Nobody: 3:40pm On Sep 27, 2014
glitest:
Thank you !.... grin grin grin grin grin
Its just that a times, I do find it very difficult to apply this same strategy, when making other replys. grin grin wink
My heart wants to, but my head and hands are always against it
grin grin grin you gotta learn to tame ur head and hand then... If u dnt knw how, I can be ur teacher tho

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Birthday Wishes To Bishop David Olaniyi Oyedepo by Nobody: 3:50pm On Sep 27, 2014
polymathic: grin grin grin you gotta learn to tame ur head and hand then... If u dnt knw how, I can be ur teacher tho

I NEED HELP!....No joke. grin grin
Re: Birthday Wishes To Bishop David Olaniyi Oyedepo by Nobody: 8:59pm On Sep 27, 2014
glitest:

I NEED HELP!....No joke. grin grin
hahahahahahaha... U need help? Ok then, just take a chill pill first and relax ur nerves
Re: Birthday Wishes To Bishop David Olaniyi Oyedepo by Nobody: 9:32pm On Sep 27, 2014
polymathic: hahahahahahaha... U need help? Ok then, just take a chill pill first and relax ur nerves

Well; such is difficult to follow when I come across a provoked online comments, that happens to be directed at me. When I see such comment, I get into military mood....Its likes target that needs to get destroyed, by all means possible.. grin grin grin grin
NL has brought out the worse in me..Honest...I quarrel with people, i never give the time or day for in reality ( Ediots and trouble makers that is).
Re: Birthday Wishes To Bishop David Olaniyi Oyedepo by Nobody: 9:47pm On Sep 27, 2014
glitest:

Well; such is difficult to follow when I come across a provoked online comments, that happens to be directed at me. When I see such comment, I get into military mood....Its likes target that needs to get destroyed, by all means possible.. grin grin grin grin
NL has brought out the worse in me..Honest...I quarrel with people, i never give the time or day for in reality ( Ediots and trouble makers that is).
Loool grin grin Then you gotta activate the reality lifestyle into NL too.. You gotta be cool always and learn to ignore mentions or post directed at you... #Learn to ignore
Re: Birthday Wishes To Bishop David Olaniyi Oyedepo by Nobody: 9:57pm On Sep 27, 2014
polymathic: Loool grin grin Then you gotta activate the reality lifestyle into NL too.. You gotta be cool always and learn to ignore mentions or post directed at you... #Learn to ignore

The Lawd will continue to help me
Thanks for the advice.
Re: Birthday Wishes To Bishop David Olaniyi Oyedepo by Nobody: 10:17pm On Sep 27, 2014
glitest:

The Lawd will continue to help me
A very big AMEN!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Why I Quit Pentecostal Churches / Must They Always Shout In Tongues Without Interpretation? / Is It Scriptural That Man Can Only Live For 70years?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.