Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,310 members, 7,780,738 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:02 PM

Why Are Short Ladies So Endowed? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Short Ladies So Endowed? (3236 Views)

Is It True That Short Ladies Donot Make Good House Wife? / Are Short Ladies Really Wicked? / What Does She Mean When She Playfully Tells You That You Are SHORT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Short Ladies So Endowed? by amakufrancis(m): 4:08am On Sep 28, 2014
same questin i keep asking with no answers yet. Need answers pls
Re: Why Are Short Ladies So Endowed? by Nobody: 4:14am On Sep 28, 2014
CyberWolf: the thing that would've enabled them to grow tall are the cause of their backyard endowment.. cheesy
LMAO grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Short Ladies So Endowed? by marieolae(f): 8:20am On Sep 28, 2014
Short girls are endowed because their bodies are not stretched out like tall bbes
Re: Why Are Short Ladies So Endowed? by chimerase2: 8:55am On Sep 28, 2014
If she is short she shouldn't be endowed cus she go be like dwarf undecided
Re: Why Are Short Ladies So Endowed? by Jennydoris(f): 9:02am On Sep 28, 2014
TeamSimple: Guy u want make them loose in two ways. Short withou endowment na 2 - 0 scoreline,how u want make them equalise na.

grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Short Ladies So Endowed? by 100Cents: 10:26am On Sep 28, 2014
CzarChris: First of all, let me start by saying.... I LOVE WOMEN!!! grin grin grin I love that specie so much that thinking of marriage sometimes gives me the creeps cos since I love women, if I get married then I would love woman and that's a big transition undecided

Now to the topic at hand, i've noticed that majority to ladies of 5.8' > are soooo endowed, as in the Arsenal is in complete proportion with the Manchester, but in tall girls it never proportional, either one is cheating the other or it's non existant.
Need I say that short chics tend to be really attractive.
Well, anybody/everybody is entitled to their opinion, but it is what it is.

I agree with you.

But when you have a tall chick with both manchester and arsenal, count yourself lucky.

Those kind tall girls are full of drama but the bedmatics is surreal..
Re: Why Are Short Ladies So Endowed? by RFella(m): 1:25pm On Sep 28, 2014
Nature has a way of making it up to us....whatever she lost in height, she made up for it in endowment....
Re: Why Are Short Ladies So Endowed? by CzarChris(m): 9:58pm On Sep 29, 2014
Even Shaq agrees with me grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Faince Is Always Chasing Me In The Dream With Cutlass / Why I Hate My Mother And Wish Her Death / Advice For The Guys: Why You Should Never Sleep With Your Girlfriend Without A C

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.