Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,660 members, 7,801,913 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:32 AM

Annie Macaulay Idibia Has Really Improved In Her Acting Skills O. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Annie Macaulay Idibia Has Really Improved In Her Acting Skills O. (2002 Views)

Annie Macaulay–idibia Celebrates 31st Birthday Today / Annie Macaulay Idibia Flaunts Baby Bump / Interview With Annie Macaulay Idibia After Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Annie Macaulay Idibia Has Really Improved In Her Acting Skills O. by LindaJanet(f): 2:38pm On Sep 27, 2014
Annie Idibia has really improved o, I saw three of her latest movies and I was not disappointed. You guys should see then too. 1. The wanted girl/The perfect snake 2. My faith, my virginty with Ini edo and 3. Estate runs with Halima Abubakar.
Re: Annie Macaulay Idibia Has Really Improved In Her Acting Skills O. by pretydiva(f): 3:13pm On Sep 27, 2014
Ok

1 Like

Re: Annie Macaulay Idibia Has Really Improved In Her Acting Skills O. by free2ryhme: 5:09pm On Sep 27, 2014
LindaJanet: Annie Idibia has really improved o, I saw three of her latest movies and I was not disappointed. You guys should see then too. 1. The wanted girl/The perfect snake 2. My faith, my virginty with Ini edo and 3. Estate runs with Halima Abubakar.

did she pay you for this cheap stunt
Re: Annie Macaulay Idibia Has Really Improved In Her Acting Skills O. by lalasticlala(m): 7:47pm On Sep 27, 2014
STORY! STORY! her voice alone suks nt 2 talk of ha acting prowes which isnt gud
Re: Annie Macaulay Idibia Has Really Improved In Her Acting Skills O. by LindaJanet(f): 9:42pm On Sep 27, 2014
free2ryhme:

did she pay you for this cheap stunt
No its just something I noticed see the movies suggested.
Re: Annie Macaulay Idibia Has Really Improved In Her Acting Skills O. by LindaJanet(f): 9:43pm On Sep 27, 2014
lalasticlala: STORY! STORY! her voice alone suks nt 2 talk of ha acting prowes which isnt gud
she really has improved believe it.
Re: Annie Macaulay Idibia Has Really Improved In Her Acting Skills O. by flyingdutchman(m): 11:50pm On Sep 27, 2014
Taa! Who dash her?!
Re: Annie Macaulay Idibia Has Really Improved In Her Acting Skills O. by amakufrancis(m): 4:50am On Sep 28, 2014
LindaJanet: Annie Idibia has really improved o, I saw three of her latest movies and I was not disappointed. You guys should see then too. 1. The wanted girl/The perfect snake 2. My faith, my virginty with Ini edo and 3. Estate runs with Halima Abubakar.
how much did she paid u?

(1) (Reply)

Omo Ghetto Cronner Baba Nee Rocks Nigerian Hair / Big Drunk Girl Fights Crowd / Watch Out !!!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.