Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,785 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:54 PM

Celebrating An Icon Of Our Generation Bishop David Oyedepo - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Celebrating An Icon Of Our Generation Bishop David Oyedepo (616 Views)

Celebrating An Icon - Happy Birthday To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome / The Actual Declaration Of Bishop David Oyedepo. / Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Celebrating An Icon Of Our Generation Bishop David Oyedepo by andypash(m): 3:24pm On Sep 27, 2014
Celebrating an icon of our generation Bishop
David Oyedepo...
Happy Birthday sir!!!!
To my Husband:
In 60 years, you have by the help of God
made your footprints stick in the sands of
time.
I pray that Proverbs 4:18 will continue to be
your experience!
Your light shall continue to shine brighter and
brighter!
Fresh oil will be the order of the day for you!
Greater unction and greater impact shall be
your testimony!
Better days alone, shall you see ahead in
Jesus’ name!
You are the most daring, fearless, thorough,
humorous, visionary, energetic, passionate,
generous, spiritually depth-filled and diligent
man I know and I celebrate you with passion!
I am excited to see what more God is set to
do through you and am so privileged, blessed
and honoured to be such a part of you.
Happy birthday, my affectionate husband of
over 30 years!
With love and deep appreciation,
Faith Abiola Oyedepo
Re: Celebrating An Icon Of Our Generation Bishop David Oyedepo by Nobody: 4:29pm On Sep 27, 2014
60?! Wow!!! God bless him.

1 Like

Re: Celebrating An Icon Of Our Generation Bishop David Oyedepo by Lobolintin(m): 4:48pm On Sep 27, 2014
Papa mi.. May you Live Longer ... To see your flocks flourish..... Happy Birthday Papami...

(1) (Reply)

Too Lazy To Go To Church? Oya Report Here / We The Anglican Student Movement We Rock / Synagogue Inquest: Before We Resort To Blasphemy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.