Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,375 members, 7,808,309 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:12 AM

10 Largest Airports In The World As Seen From Above - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 10 Largest Airports In The World As Seen From Above (42811 Views)

All Airports In Nigeria Will Be Shut Sunday Midnight - Aviation Unions / Caption It .. As Seen In Lagos Yesterday (photo) / PHOTO: The 10 Largest Airports In The World As Seen From Above (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Largest Airports In The World As Seen From Above by iceberylin(m): 8:19pm On Sep 27, 2014
ĔЖPĔČŤĔĎ ŤŐ ŚĔĔ ĎÚßÁĨ undecided
Re: 10 Largest Airports In The World As Seen From Above by Lagusta(m): 8:21pm On Sep 27, 2014
superior1: Ilorin airport nko?

what did you just say?
Re: 10 Largest Airports In The World As Seen From Above by Wisdytech(m): 8:25pm On Sep 27, 2014
Where is a Nigerian airport in the list?
Re: 10 Largest Airports In The World As Seen From Above by Nobody: 8:31pm On Sep 27, 2014
aholiab:

pls can this dude be quarantined from nairaland or given medical help
He's our own. angry Leave him be. Hapuya like dat.
Re: 10 Largest Airports In The World As Seen From Above by Belmot(m): 8:44pm On Sep 27, 2014
superior1: Ilorin airport nko?
They are talking airports not warehouse

9 Likes

Re: 10 Largest Airports In The World As Seen From Above by AmazingZeus(m): 8:47pm On Sep 27, 2014
Nigeria airport nko wait oh my village airport no dy here
Re: 10 Largest Airports In The World As Seen From Above by r33d(m): 8:49pm On Sep 27, 2014
I am new here. back to topic. @Op, Those pictures are graceful. I always marvel at aeroplanes and airports.
Re: 10 Largest Airports In The World As Seen From Above by Nobody: 8:53pm On Sep 27, 2014
Where's Toronto (LB Pearson ) International Airport? That port is superfine and big. I just couldn't compare it with MMA when our plane landed. The ariel view alone was breathtaking, I was wowed. shocked

1 Like

Re: 10 Largest Airports In The World As Seen From Above by zigger(m): 9:14pm On Sep 27, 2014
Africans are far behind. But will we get there? I no sure say slow and steady go win the race this time. #believe
Re: 10 Largest Airports In The World As Seen From Above by lonelydora: 9:17pm On Sep 27, 2014
seyema: No Nigerian airport?

All of you saying "where is Lagos Airport", I am not sure you have travelled outside this country before. You need to travel and see that we are not serious in this country.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Largest Airports In The World As Seen From Above by ehispapa(m): 9:33pm On Sep 27, 2014
klem93: I cant really say maybe Lagos port is among top 100

Believe me, MMIA is not among the first 1000 airport in the world

4 Likes

Re: 10 Largest Airports In The World As Seen From Above by rozayx5(m): 9:34pm On Sep 27, 2014
letsdothis:

Do you see the similarity in altitude? grin

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: 10 Largest Airports In The World As Seen From Above by klem93(m): 9:39pm On Sep 27, 2014
ehispapa:

Believe me, MMIA is not among the first 1000 airport in the world
lols, this is kind of funny, ok what of Nnamdi Azikwe that our good and working president have been spending money on its reconstruction? am sure when they are through with it is gonna be the first in the world.... shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: 10 Largest Airports In The World As Seen From Above by SUGARSON(m): 9:40pm On Sep 27, 2014
mindworx: that O'HARE own come be like circuit board

HAHAHAHA... I THINK SAY NA ONLY ME NOTICE AM.
NA ONLY LINES I DEY SEE FOR ALL THESE PIX.

1 Like

Re: 10 Largest Airports In The World As Seen From Above by Nobody: 9:41pm On Sep 27, 2014
UNLEASHED: Where's Qatar on the list? That airport is massive!

Yeah, Doha has got a massive airport. The long walk to your departure (connecting) gate from arrival within the airport is one reason my wife doesn't like us fly Qatar airways with Doha stop-over.

1 Like

Re: 10 Largest Airports In The World As Seen From Above by SUGARSON(m): 9:43pm On Sep 27, 2014
mindworx: that O'HARE own come be like circuit board

HAHAHAHA... I THINK SAY NA ONLY ME NOTICE AM.
NA ONLY LINES I DEY SEE FOR ALL THESE PIX...
Re: 10 Largest Airports In The World As Seen From Above by Nobody: 9:45pm On Sep 27, 2014
iceberylin: ĔЖPĔČŤĔĎ ŤŐ ŚĔĔ ĎÚßÁĨ undecided

Dubai airport is beautiful but not so big.

From that list only CDG Paris and London Heathrow I have used.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Largest Airports In The World As Seen From Above by plumule(m): 9:46pm On Sep 27, 2014
it for make more sense if ur explain all of d pix reasons why dey are d largest cos all of them is almost d same tin except d shape
Re: 10 Largest Airports In The World As Seen From Above by holax: 9:51pm On Sep 27, 2014
zigger: Africans are far behind. But will we get there? I no sure say slow and steady go win the race this time. #believe

I doubt if we be able to meet them if we do things slow and steady, they never wait. They advance everyday, we better start doing things fast and steady
Re: 10 Largest Airports In The World As Seen From Above by Nobody: 9:52pm On Sep 27, 2014
lonelydora:

All of you saying "where is Lagos Airport", I am not sure you have travelled outside this country before. You need to travel and see that we are not serious in this country.

Anyone that has traveled to other countries will know we don't have any airport in Nigeria.

6 Likes

Re: 10 Largest Airports In The World As Seen From Above by olanshi: 9:54pm On Sep 27, 2014
Schipol should make the list of the top 10 largest airport in the world.

The list is not complete without SCHIPOL

2 Likes

Re: 10 Largest Airports In The World As Seen From Above by DrDre1(m): 10:04pm On Sep 27, 2014
UNLEASHED: Where's Qatar on the list? That airport is massive!
very true about the size of Qatar's airport. Massive doesn't even describe when u compare the size to the size of the whole country itself. What the OP has however done is based on traffic handled by the airports based on 2011 figures. That's why Qatar's won't make this least cos it just only opened few months ago and is yet to record traffic for a full year. wink
Re: 10 Largest Airports In The World As Seen From Above by lharstborn(m): 10:07pm On Sep 27, 2014
The Hong Kong airport make sense die!! The day I watched its documentary about how it was built got me so amazed. Building a world class airport on an island?! Woah that's so dope!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Grass Is Actually Green Dust In Obodo Oyibo / Heavy Rain Causes Terrible Accident In Ebonyi,many Dead,others Injured(graphic) / Lagos-ibadan Railway; An Eye Witness Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.