Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,700 members, 7,802,071 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:42 AM

PHOTOS Show Boko Haram’s Leader ‘shekau’ Was Captured ALIVE And Executed - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTOS Show Boko Haram’s Leader ‘shekau’ Was Captured ALIVE And Executed (7602 Views)

Civilian-JTF Claims Shekau Was Arrested / Pictures From Gwoza After It Was Captured By The Nigerian Army / Why I Believe Buhari Plotted And Executed The Bomb Attack On His Own Convoy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTOS Show Boko Haram’s Leader ‘shekau’ Was Captured ALIVE And Executed by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:00pm On Sep 27, 2014
Rikidony: this man should have been kept alive and gotten more info from him. why killed him, it shows the US are right when saying our military engage in extra judicial killings. no matter the attrocities boko haram have commited our military should act as professionals and stop mimicking rac tag act of boko haram
My exact thought. This could fuel another round of insurgency. If you remember, Boko Haram became more deadly and widespred when its leader, Yusuf, was killed in the custody of the Police.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS Show Boko Haram’s Leader ‘shekau’ Was Captured ALIVE And Executed by egopersonified(f): 6:01pm On Sep 27, 2014
Sorry to those who have lost this brother, but you should try visiting families of those who have lost loved ones to boko haram attacks and come back to preach here. Nigerians be forming this is wrong, next thing now amnesty int would come with their own grammar. Abeg, this country is a jungle and its survival of the fittest, y'all deal with it.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS Show Boko Haram’s Leader ‘shekau’ Was Captured ALIVE And Executed by ISpiksDaTroof: 6:06pm On Sep 27, 2014
Descartes: Am sure you're not a Security Agent. How did you know that no Info was extracted from him. Please learn how to write and reason professionally before accusing them of unprofessionalism. Thanks
They extracted complete, reliable and vital info in how many minutes?

How daft are some of you on here?

3 Likes

Re: PHOTOS Show Boko Haram’s Leader ‘shekau’ Was Captured ALIVE And Executed by MichaelSokoto(m): 6:07pm On Sep 27, 2014
utumunta: They should have beheaded him too, with those incantations the Boko haram make in the background when doing same to innocent Nigerians. A taste of his own medicine won't be a bad idea.
I was d 1st pesin 2 click "like" cool

Buh one thing bothers me, was he thoroughly tortured 2 name his sponsors? Cos I knw my Nigerian army
Something iz not right, what I knw is right is dat...

PDP IS BOKO HARAM! angry
Re: PHOTOS Show Boko Haram’s Leader ‘shekau’ Was Captured ALIVE And Executed by Kangol99(m): 6:10pm On Sep 27, 2014
Thank God. I pray that other members too will be captured like him and Bokoharam will come to an end in Nigeria forever.
Re: PHOTOS Show Boko Haram’s Leader ‘shekau’ Was Captured ALIVE And Executed by alexis007(m): 6:11pm On Sep 27, 2014
ITbomb: [size=16pt]Nobody killed him[/size]
The soldiers were eager to get him alive so as to present him to the GOC, but he died as a result of gunshot wounds and bleeding which was what slow him down in the first place.
...eh?...u follow go kodunga operation?...oya come and rest your yansh on ma laps and tell me the full story...i want to hear from the horse's mouth grin
Re: PHOTOS Show Boko Haram’s Leader ‘shekau’ Was Captured ALIVE And Executed by obenze: 6:25pm On Sep 27, 2014
yuncka: Pls U guys should better go and kill d real Shekau and stop showing us pix of his double.
kip ur mouth shut.u ar an ingrate.people lik u dnt appreciate
Re: PHOTOS Show Boko Haram’s Leader ‘shekau’ Was Captured ALIVE And Executed by Lanrefreshkid: 6:35pm On Sep 27, 2014
so they caught him alive and Nigerian Army were so dumb that they couldnt make him tell us who are funding them?

there is something fishy and i guess we are not gonna get to the bottom of this BH ish.

that was how they killed Malam Yusuf when he wanted to confess.

Naija i hail thee...smh

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS Show Boko Haram’s Leader ‘shekau’ Was Captured ALIVE And Executed by Afroconnect: 6:37pm On Sep 27, 2014
WTF you wanted them to come keep him in your house,whts the point of this f-cking thread...or are you one of his virgins?

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS Show Boko Haram’s Leader ‘shekau’ Was Captured ALIVE And Executed by Afroconnect: 6:42pm On Sep 27, 2014
kITATITA:

Exactly what they should have done. Extra - judicial killing is still a crime in Nigeria. In combat it is international crime.
When Nato bombed Ghadaffi's convoy and most of his family membrs killed-what will you call that?
When Ghaddafi was klled by the mob-what will you call dat?
It is warfare kid,anything can happen.
Re: PHOTOS Show Boko Haram’s Leader ‘shekau’ Was Captured ALIVE And Executed by CzarChris(m): 6:42pm On Sep 27, 2014
I don't know if u guys are seeing what I'm seeing, but the two pictures don't match.
Both have beards true but the second's beards looks more scattered and unkept than the 1st and the animal in the second picture has a hairy chest while the first picture has a less hairy chest. #feelinglykshelockholmes

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS Show Boko Haram’s Leader ‘shekau’ Was Captured ALIVE And Executed by folawiyoma(m): 6:56pm On Sep 27, 2014
rawpadgin: u are so beautiful!

Common talk true, with the way she pose with that mouth you still call her beautiful.

Abi na bc you wan bleep the thing?

I mean the mouth.
Re: PHOTOS Show Boko Haram’s Leader ‘shekau’ Was Captured ALIVE And Executed by folawiyoma(m): 6:58pm On Sep 27, 2014
ahnie: assumption is the lowest form of intelligence.ayam not a ni'gga.

She's the nigga. She's absolutely a nigga . You know if you check her profile

Nigga Bleep
Re: PHOTOS Show Boko Haram’s Leader ‘shekau’ Was Captured ALIVE And Executed by Descartes: 7:46pm On Sep 27, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof: They extracted complete, reliable and vital info in how many minutes?

How daft are some of you on here?
Do you know that a video footage can be doctored or a picture photoshoped to suit mischief-makers I can see how sensible you have become angry

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS Show Boko Haram’s Leader ‘shekau’ Was Captured ALIVE And Executed by ahnie: 7:52pm On Sep 27, 2014
go figure
Lilian1414: OK u be aboki
Re: PHOTOS Show Boko Haram’s Leader ‘shekau’ Was Captured ALIVE And Executed by Descartes: 7:54pm On Sep 27, 2014
egopersonified: Sorry to those who have lost this brother, but you should try visiting families of those who have lost loved ones to boko haram attacks and come back to preach here. Nigerians be forming this is wrong, next thing now amnesty int would come with their own grammar. Abeg, this country is a jungle and its survival of the fittest, y'all deal with it.
That's my problem with some of them. They have suddenly turned 'Activists' and human right 'Crusaders'. Hypocrisy!!!
Re: PHOTOS Show Boko Haram’s Leader ‘shekau’ Was Captured ALIVE And Executed by Mcbussy(m): 7:56pm On Sep 27, 2014
ahnie: assumption is the lowest form of intelligence.ayam not a ni'gga.

Olodo ....if that's ur daughter or family in d pix,if ur black or African in any way.... My dear,ur a nigga grin tongue

Nigga doesn't necessarily apply to males..its an informal way of saying negro.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS Show Boko Haram’s Leader ‘shekau’ Was Captured ALIVE And Executed by Nobody: 8:06pm On Sep 27, 2014
hifaif: Unprofessional soldiers. They should be in jail for this. But na Naija sha. Anything goes.
Tell us which country does not do this. It is easy to sit in front of a laptop and write nonsense. When you are engaged in real battle and you see your guys fall you think and behave very differently. The phrase "extra judicial killing " are just WORDS there is NO ARMY on earth today that does not carry out executions on the battlefield. Soldiers are humans not saints

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS Show Boko Haram’s Leader ‘shekau’ Was Captured ALIVE And Executed by ahnie: 8:08pm On Sep 27, 2014
Get a job.
Mcbussy:

Olodo ....if that's ur daughter or family in d pix,if ur black or African in any way.... My dear,ur a nigga grin tongue

Nigga doesn't necessarily apply to males..its an informal way of saying negro.
Re: PHOTOS Show Boko Haram’s Leader ‘shekau’ Was Captured ALIVE And Executed by Mcbussy(m): 8:17pm On Sep 27, 2014
ahnie: Get a job.

Gimme 1,dumbo
Re: PHOTOS Show Boko Haram’s Leader ‘shekau’ Was Captured ALIVE And Executed by Rikidony(m): 9:09pm On Sep 27, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
My exact thought. This could fuel another round of insurgency. If you remember, Boko Haram became more deadly and widespred when its leader, Yusuf, was killed in the custody of the Police.
absolutely our military should act professionaly we need allies in this fight.
Re: PHOTOS Show Boko Haram’s Leader ‘shekau’ Was Captured ALIVE And Executed by Nobody: 9:35pm On Sep 27, 2014
Rikidony: this man should have been kept alive and gotten more info from him. why killed him, it shows the US are right when saying our military engage in extra judicial killings. no matter the attrocities boko haram have commited our military should act as professionals and stop mimicking rac tag act of boko haram

US soldiers captured Osama Bin Laden alive and guess what the President of America was watching it live like a movie and yet Bin Laden was executed without trial and his body was fed to the fishes!

I won't take any lectures from US on this issue!
Re: PHOTOS Show Boko Haram’s Leader ‘shekau’ Was Captured ALIVE And Executed by Nobody: 11:47pm On Sep 27, 2014
iwonbaoko: Tell us which country does not do this. It is easy to sit in front of a laptop and write nonsense. When you are engaged in real battle and you see your guys fall you think and behave very differently. The phrase "extra judicial killing " are just WORDS there is NO ARMY on earth today that does not carry out executions on the battlefield. Soldiers are humans not saints

STFU and stop being sentimental. They had the man. It was not like they killed him in a shoot out. They had him and yet they went ahead and killed him. Which professional army does that? They had disarmed him. That was cowardly and unprofessional.

And please, stop embarrassing yourself. There is no professional army that would openly execute a disarmed enemy. That is why there is something called Prisoner of War (POW) in war terminology

Yes, soldiers are humans but so are terrorists. But soldiers are not terrorists because they are well-trained in warfare and they obey institutionalized rules

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS Show Boko Haram’s Leader ‘shekau’ Was Captured ALIVE And Executed by Nobody: 11:52pm On Sep 27, 2014
hifaif:

STFU and stop being sentimental. They had the man. It was not like they killed him in a shoot out. They had him and yet they went ahead and killed him. Which professional army does that? They had disarmed him. That was cowardly and unprofessional.

And please, stop embarrassing yourself. There is no professional army that would openly execute a disarmed enemy. That is why there is something called Prisoner of War (POW) in war terminology

Yes, soldiers are humans but so are terrorists. But soldiers are not terrorists because they are well-trained in warfare and they obey institutionalized rules
Tell your mother to STFU
Re: PHOTOS Show Boko Haram’s Leader ‘shekau’ Was Captured ALIVE And Executed by Horus(m): 11:55pm On Sep 27, 2014

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS Show Boko Haram’s Leader ‘shekau’ Was Captured ALIVE And Executed by Nobody: 12:13am On Sep 28, 2014
mikeansy:

US soldiers captured Osama Bin Laden alive and guess what the President of America was watching it live like a movie and yet Bin Laden was executed without trial and his body was fed to the fishes!

I won't take any lectures from US on this issue!

There is a lot still going on about how he died. The man who shot him on the side of his head said Bin Laden pulled a gun on him.

In Nigeria here, no one cares. The soldiers are not made to answer to anything. They are even proud that they wasted a man that was clearly unarmed. They even captured it. Which professional army does that?

Terrorists and Nigerian soldiers behaving like Siamese twins since 2009.

3 Likes

Re: PHOTOS Show Boko Haram’s Leader ‘shekau’ Was Captured ALIVE And Executed by Nobody: 12:18am On Sep 28, 2014
iwonbaoko: Tell your mother to STFU

Talk to me, not my mom. If you want a debate, let us have it. Don't be a sissy. Afterall, you started the insult by accusing me of writing nonsense.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS Show Boko Haram’s Leader ‘shekau’ Was Captured ALIVE And Executed by OreMI22: 12:21am On Sep 28, 2014
as long as they got him.
Dont care if he was pulled off a chibok girl he was molesting and shot. grin grin tongue
He is finally dead is all that matter.
Re: PHOTOS Show Boko Haram’s Leader ‘shekau’ Was Captured ALIVE And Executed by emmatok(m): 12:22am On Sep 28, 2014
Descartes: Am sure you're not a Security Agent. How did you know that no Info was extracted from him. Please learn how to write and reason professionally before accusing them of unprofessionalism. Thanks

My friend what they did in that video was unprofessional, that was how they kill Yusuf in full glare and BH assault increased.
We Nigerians don't learn we forget so fast.
Re: PHOTOS Show Boko Haram’s Leader ‘shekau’ Was Captured ALIVE And Executed by Nobody: 12:52am On Sep 28, 2014
hifaif:

Talk to me, not my mom. If you want a debate, let us have it. Don't be a sissy. Afterall, you started the insult by accusing me of writing nonsense.
No I did not insult you and I did not say you wrote nonsense .I am not responsible for your poor comprehension. I don't know why you are now whining like a b,itch just because I returned your own words back to your mother.Its not as if I sad she should not recover from her epilepsy or that she should have an accident and die which I could have done .
Re: PHOTOS Show Boko Haram’s Leader ‘shekau’ Was Captured ALIVE And Executed by funshint(m): 1:20am On Sep 28, 2014
Glad they killed the man but hp its not another Modu Sheriff pulling the string so as to cover up the sponsors. This is thesame thing done in 2009 that led us to where we are now.
N.B:- hp they got info about the Chibok girls from him b4 he died because by now the location of the girls shld hv been found. If not those soldiers involved in this are not acting in the interest this country.
Re: PHOTOS Show Boko Haram’s Leader ‘shekau’ Was Captured ALIVE And Executed by Kenzico(m): 3:59am On Sep 28, 2014
Omo! To me it looks lyk he was stabbed and skinned alive lolz

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu's court case adjourned to 1st december / Jonathan Constructed More Roads Than Any President Ever In Nigeria. – Fashola / Biafrans Killing Hausa Men Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.