Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,228 members, 7,780,437 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:14 PM

The ULTIMATE Secret Of Success - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The ULTIMATE Secret Of Success (758 Views)

7 Ultimate Ways To Succeed In Your Online Business!!!!! / The Ultimate Guide To Selling Your Imported Goods On Konga Marketplace / The ULTIMATE Secret To Online Business Success (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The ULTIMATE Secret Of Success by Businesstools(m): 5:01pm On Sep 27, 2014
Saw this on my mentor's Facebook profile. I can't help but share. Read and get inspired. I hope it makes front page.

"Some years ago I was travelling to Amai my own town and I was waiting for bus to arrive.

I was approached by a nicely dressed elderly gentleman in need of directions.

I told him I had no idea what he was looking for as I too was just passing through.

To this day I'm not sure why, but we started talking as if we had known each other for years.

We talked about life, people and eventually the conversation turned to business.

It was here that the gentlemen saw something in me, I suppose, that made him feel like sharing what he said was the greatest secret ever told.

He said everyone had heard it but almost no one paid any attention to it, even though it was the one thing that could bestow a fortune upon any man or woman who used it.

My ears where definitely starting to perk up. Something about his tone told me this man knew from whereof he spoke. And I wanted to know what the secret was with a passion.

He must have sensed my anxiousness because at that very moment he gave me a warning that was almost a scolding.

I'll try to recount here as best I can the rest of our conversation...

Man: "Do not make the mistake of shrugging off what I am about to tell you because you have heard it before.

No doubt you have heard it already from at least one person in your life.

You may have even heard it many times. Do you have any aversion to religion Mr. Tony Egba ?"

Tony Egba: "No I don't. I don't believe many preachers know what they are talking about or even what they are trying to teach, but I do know the Bible has a lot of great knowledge in it." And I believe that it is the word of God.

Man: "Good. I would not want you to discount what I am about to tell you because it does come directly from the Bible. But its applications reach far beyond what most people can conceive of. It will take thought, intense pondering on your part, to begin to get some inkling of its power."

"This simple secret, when applied to business, will draw money to you as easily as water runs down a mountain. Even a fool can apply it and prosper. When applied to relationships, it will create more friends than you can handle" (laughing heartily)

Tony Egba; "What is it, I'm dying to know now?"

Man: "Patience Tony Egba , Patience. I will not give it to you as it has always been repeated by fools who have no respect or knowledge of what it even means. No. I will give it to you another way. What type of business are you interested in?"

Tony Egba; "Well, I'm an Agricultural Engineering Consultant, I am a motivational speaker and an Author

Man: "Fine. Fine. Comsultancy it is. Let me tell you how to create a fortune in this Comsultancy. All you have to do is create the product you want to buy"

TonyEgba: "I don't understand"

Man: "You will"

"You see, you are your market. Whatever you want, there are millions of other people wanting the same thing. That elusive product you are looking for is the product millions of others are also looking for right now."

"All you have to do is create the product you want to buy, the product you yourself have been looking for.

Once you have this product, what would you want the consultant to say so that you know this is the product you have been looking for?"

"If someone else where selling this product, what would you want the ad to say, what would get you to buy this product? When you have that answer, that is the proposal you want to create."

Tony Egba : "I see." (hesitantly)

Man: "See the business across the street here? (Fast food joint) I could triple the business that place does inside of 10 minutes. That's what I do by the way." (smiling)

"All I would do is walk into the business as a customer. I would sit there and imagine all the things that could be done to me that would make me a loyal customer to that business for life. What could they do for me that would make me feel this way?"

"Once I had the answers to that question, I would implement them across the board. Every customer would be treated the way I had imagined. And without any doubt what so ever that business would triple the profits it now makes."

Tony Egba; "I think I know..."

Man: "Wait, you don't really know anything yet. That's the problem with people. They brush something off because of where it came from or because they heard it many times. Leave that for fools. You won't "know it" until you have deeply pondered it and put it to use."

Tony Egba : "Ok"

Man: "What I am telling you has power undreamed of. The simple words used to describe it cannot contain it. Does not do justice to it, and has been prostituted by blabber mouths who let wisdom fall off their lips with not even a single brain cell grasping what they are rambling about."

"What I am telling you is Law, not man's Law, but the very Law's of nature herself. It's the way things work and those who truly understand it rise to the top in every field known to man."

"What people don't understand is that it applies to everything. This secret can be applied with virtually every step you take, everything you do, every word you speak and everyone concerned profits by it."

"If you are a writer, write like you would like to be written to"

"If you are a salesman, sell like you would like to be sold to"

"If you are a speaker, speak like you would like to be spoken to"

"If you want more love, then love like you would like to be loved"

"If you want more friends, be the friend you would like to see"

"When you infuse everything you do with this secret it takes on a magical power. Businesses dominate the market, books become best sellers, leaders attract huge and loyal followings."

"How would you like it?"
"How would you respond to it?"
"How would it make you feel?"

"Those are great questions to think about every time you do or create something.

You will get into the hearts and minds of everyone who comes under your influence if you will first think how you would have it done to you."

"I'm certain you already know the quote from the Bible I'm referring to. But don't repeat it, just ponder it and practice it."

Tony Egba : "I do. But I've never thought of how it could actually apply to everything in life. I too was one of those fools who passed it over without so much as a second thought. I really want to thank you for sharing this with me."

Man: "It's been a real pleasure talking with you Tony Egba, have a safe journey."

And with that, he was gone. The funny thing was, as I was riding home on the bus I realized I never got his name, nor do I remember ever giving him mine.

Maybe he saw my name in the book I was holding. I'm not sure. It really doesn't matter. What does matter is that I've profited from that advice for the last 15 years.

I'm not even really any good at it either and I've still pulled in huge amounts of money. Especially from the Internet.

This is one place this knowledge can really shine. People have always asked me my secret.

How come you are is still here, with the same products, with all this competition, after all these years?

This one simple secret is the answer. I always ask myself how would I like to be treated by this company? What would I like to see? What would I like to get? How would I like to be dealt with?

Those simple questions are all you have to answer. When you do get the answers, put them into action and watch what happens.

Create The Site You've Been Looking For

Write Like You Would Like To Be Written To

Sell Like You Would Like To Be Sold To

Talk Like You Would Like To Be Talked To

Deal Like You Would Like To Be Dealt With

Create For Others What You Would Like Created For You

Excite Others The Way You Would Like To Be Excited

Give to others the way you like to be treated

Love others the way you like to be Loved

I LOVE YOU!

Ton¥ €gba

www.tonyegba.com"
Re: The ULTIMATE Secret Of Success by Chuksemi(m): 9:11pm On Nov 13, 2014
Amazing. This is a very educative piece. How often we overlook important things. I would test this..
Re: The ULTIMATE Secret Of Success by Bigdreams(m): 10:02pm On Nov 13, 2014
Very informative post.

Thanks OP.

I applied the same strategy in creating a set of training videos that teaches anyone how to setup their own bulk sms from scratch without any technical knowledge and also make money setting it up for others.

I have created it just the way I would have loved to buy it if someone else did.

Visit the link in the image below to get full info.

Joseph

Re: The ULTIMATE Secret Of Success by kalet55(m): 10:36pm On Nov 13, 2014
Good

(1) (Reply)

4 Types Of Scam You Should Beware Of This Ember Period / Is Your Fireproof Safe Cabinet Strongroom Door Locked Or Need Repair / My Four Secret Websites Where I Earned $2000 Monthly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.