Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,871 members, 7,802,805 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:03 PM

Coming To Canada? - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Coming To Canada? (4501 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: Coming To Canada? by WhyNa: 7:46am On Oct 20, 2014
Hello house, please do you know of any scholarahips in canada for msc studies? Thanks
Re: Coming To Canada? by Joshdumaza(m): 6:19am On Oct 23, 2014
i'm securing admission in the university of winnipeg
pls guide me through.
Re: Coming To Canada? by Nobody: 9:40am On Oct 23, 2014
bridgelakes:
What career are you considering?
Greetings. I'm coming to Canada for Msc in Pharmacy related career. What province is most suitable for favourable weather, cheap cost of living, cheap tuition for international student and good job prospects on completing my Post-Graduate(Pharmaceuticals).
Re: Coming To Canada? by vhktor(m): 10:00pm On Oct 23, 2014
Greetings to all nairalanders here. I am a graduate with biochemistry background. I will like to inquire from you on how I can get an headway in applying to a university in canada. I just need clues on schools that offers postgraduate diploma before heading for masters. This arose because canadian schools are highly competitive, chances for an admission to msc is obviously slim for a second class (lower division) candidates.... Please, my people help me out !!! Searched on Google but couldn't get anything concrete. Public Health is my desired course for masters.
Re: Coming To Canada? by justwise(m): 6:36am On Oct 24, 2014
Vessi:

Greetings. I'm coming to Canada for Msc in Pharmacy related career. What province is most suitable for favourable weather, cheap cost of living, cheap tuition for international student and good job prospects on completing my Post-Graduate(Pharmaceuticals).

vhktor:
Greetings to all nairalanders here. I am a graduate with biochemistry background. I will like to inquire from you on how I can get an headway in applying to a university in canada. I just need clues on schools that offers postgraduate diploma before heading for masters. This arose because canadian schools are highly competitive, chances for an admission to msc is obviously slim for a second class (lower division) candidates.... Please, my people help me out !!! Searched on Google but couldn't get anything concrete. Public Health is my desired course for masters.
https://www.nairaland.com/1851578/travelling-canada-part-6

1 Like

Re: Coming To Canada? by justwise(m): 6:37am On Oct 24, 2014
bridgelakes:
The weather right now is quite warm. We are heading into cooler weather as the leaves have started to turn yellow and fall off the trees. Best time to arrive in Canada.

Can we help you with any information or resource about coming to Canada? Ask.

https://www.nairaland.com/863690/nigerian-students-canada-how-survive

(1) (2)

This Is The Other Side Of Paris, But They Don't Show You! / Romanian Visa Info Needed / Dual Citizenship? Nigerian Born In America Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.