Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,263 members, 7,807,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:16 PM

Visafone Unlimited 10 Terabyte Blackberry Plan - Phones (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Visafone Unlimited 10 Terabyte Blackberry Plan (112661 Views)

Visafone Has A 10 Terabyte Data Plan For N1000 / Mtn Blackberry Plan Is Now N1000 A Month- instead of N1500 / Etisalat Reduces Price Of Blackberry Plan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Visafone Unlimited 10 Terabyte Blackberry Plan by scarr: 4:53pm On Sep 02, 2015
tivta:
One week? Did you also download at night? This is really bad.

after i set the download (a torrent) i just left it to do its magic, it wasn't out-rightly one week straight, the one week is specific to all the time my laptop was on and connected to the network...i got d notification that my file had downloaded finish after a week.......if my laptop was on 24 hrs a day i dont think it would have used one week, maybe 3-4 days

thats y i said its for the patient at heart grin
Re: Visafone Unlimited 10 Terabyte Blackberry Plan by tivta(m): 8:51pm On Sep 02, 2015
scarr:

after i set the download (a torrent) i just left it to do its magic, it wasn't out-rightly one week straight, the one week is specific to all the time my laptop was on and connected to the network...i got d notification that my file had downloaded finish after a week.......if my laptop was on 24 hrs a day i dont think it would have used one week, maybe 3-4 days

thats y i said its for the patient at heart grin
3 to 4 days is not bad.
Re: Visafone Unlimited 10 Terabyte Blackberry Plan by Chukzyfcb(m): 12:27am On Sep 03, 2015
See all these ungrateful fellas complaining of speed. I have been a Blackberry users for years. And I nevr see MTN gimme download speed of more than 200kb/s.......the average speed MTN dey gimme me these past 1year both in lag nd anambra is between 50-100kb/s on H+ ooo......so if una see 100kb/s on visafone make una rush am oo....10terra byte no b here!!!

1 Like

Re: Visafone Unlimited 10 Terabyte Blackberry Plan by tivta(m): 8:14am On Sep 03, 2015
Chukzyfcb:
See all these ungrateful fellas complaining of speed. I have been a Blackberry users for years. And I nevr see MTN gimme download speed of more than 200kb/s.......the average speed MTN dey gimme me these past 1year both in lag nd anambra is between 50-100kb/s on H+ ooo......so if una see 100kb/s on visafone make una rush am oo....10terra byte no b here!!!
I agree mtn is slow but definitely not as slow as 100kbps, it must be your location.
Re: Visafone Unlimited 10 Terabyte Blackberry Plan by Anseth(m): 11:02am On Sep 03, 2015
Please how many devices can it to with BB 9930 ? is there any limit to the amount of devices one can connect to it..?
Re: Visafone Unlimited 10 Terabyte Blackberry Plan by scarr: 5:28pm On Sep 03, 2015
Anseth:
Please how many devices can it to with BB 9930 ? is there any limit to the amount of devices one can connect to it..?
directly just 5 devices but with a little tweak here and dere u can connect as many as possible

tivta:
3 to 4 days is not bad.
to me it isnt, considering i have 10,000GB to waste anyhow

Chukzyfcb:
arguably MTN na slow poke but atleast in a good location d avg should be 150-200.....guess ur location isnt too good

1 Like

Re: Visafone Unlimited 10 Terabyte Blackberry Plan by Nobody: 8:19am On Sep 04, 2015
Morning brodas, what should I do in my own case my 9930 network is always on 3G but immediately I turn on my hotpot and connect a laptop it will dropped to 1x. Pls is there no way one can put it on 3G permanent?
Re: Visafone Unlimited 10 Terabyte Blackberry Plan by stevolinkon40: 10:39am On Sep 04, 2015
Samloko4u:
Morning brodas, what should I do in my own case my 9930 network is always on 3G but immediately I turn on my hotpot and connect a laptop it will dropped to 1x. Pls is there no way one can put it on 3G permanent?
no way to Put it on 3g permanently. But I think dia is a configuration error making it drop to Ix Cos its not suppose to so
Re: Visafone Unlimited 10 Terabyte Blackberry Plan by Nobody: 9:00pm On Sep 04, 2015
I Just got a curve 4 visafone, please is there anyway to move permanently from 1* to 3G only? 1* sucks!
Re: Visafone Unlimited 10 Terabyte Blackberry Plan by manbayu(m): 10:12am On Sep 08, 2015
Xup fellas.......If you know u re the downloading type,please don't bother to go for this phone and network,because some years back when they started it was superb but now the downloading speed is very slow and bad. The most annoying part of it is that u will be staring at the 10 Terabyte like you are staring at a picture but u can't download, imagine the network taking me 1 hour at 3:00AM midnight to download a music video of 25mb. It better to subscribe to glo for 1000 and enjoy your 3gig.
Re: Visafone Unlimited 10 Terabyte Blackberry Plan by fembrous3: 10:41am On Sep 08, 2015
WHT ABT THOSE THAT WANT TO USE IT TO STREAM VIDEON ON LAPTOP ON IPTV DECODER. IS IT GOOD TO GO FOR?
Re: Visafone Unlimited 10 Terabyte Blackberry Plan by stevolinkon40: 10:53am On Sep 08, 2015
manbayu:
Xup fellas.......If you know u re the downloading type,please don't bother to go for this phone and network,because some years back when they started it was superb but now the downloading speed is very slow and bad. The most annoying part of it is that u will be staring at the 10 Terabyte like you are staring at a picture but u can't download, imagine the network taking me 1 hour at 3:00AM midnight to download a music video of 25mb. It better to subscribe to glo for 1000 and enjoy your 3gig.
thats definitely your area network..I use over 2gb daily on my visafone curve 4.. Nobody here says d speed is excellent but very manageable. .I get upto 200kb+/s in d midnight in my location. ..I sell visafone blackberry devices but am out of stock. New set will come in before 20th of sept and I already worked out free trial for interested clients. .I.e if a client in ibadan buy a visafone from me..I will subscribe 1week bis on d phone.so after you recieve the package. You have seven days to try the speed and how it works. If you aint satisfied. You can return the device and have your 100%money back but you have to pay for the 1week Bus(350) and cost of returning to my location(abuja...t
Re: Visafone Unlimited 10 Terabyte Blackberry Plan by sunnyblaz: 4:21pm On Sep 08, 2015
stevolinkon40:
thats definitely your area network..I use over 2gb daily on my visafone curve 4.. Nobody here says d speed is excellent but very manageable. .I get upto 200kb+/s in d midnight in my location. ..I sell visafone blackberry devices but am out of stock. New set will come in before 20th of sept and I already worked out free trial for interested clients. .I.e if a client in ibadan buy a visafone from me..I will subscribe 1week bis on d phone.so after younn recieve the package. You have seven days to try the speed and how it works. If you aint satisfied. You can return the device and have your 100%money back but you have to pay for the 1week Bus(350) and cost of returning to my location(abuja...t
steve,what's up now called you with my glo but you refused to pick yesterday.
Re: Visafone Unlimited 10 Terabyte Blackberry Plan by omzymoore: 8:47pm On Sep 08, 2015
Hello Steve, how do I get in touch with you to get the visadine blackberry device? I am interested and my location is Ibafo Ogun State. Thank you.
Re: Visafone Unlimited 10 Terabyte Blackberry Plan by stevolinkon40: 9:48pm On Sep 08, 2015
sunnyblaz:

steve,what's up now called you with my glo but you refused to pick yesterday.
send an sms if am not available for calls and I will call you back when am done..sorry for that..
Re: Visafone Unlimited 10 Terabyte Blackberry Plan by stevolinkon40: 9:49pm On Sep 08, 2015
omzymoore:
Hello Steve, how do I get in touch with you to get the visadine blackberry device? I am interested and my location is Ibafo Ogun State. Thank you.
my contact is 08169529350
Re: Visafone Unlimited 10 Terabyte Blackberry Plan by Averygoodheart: 11:45pm On Sep 16, 2015
I gave somebody that work in visafone office my blackberry 9930 2days ago. After few hours he gave back the phone to me and a sim pack. And told me to chill for 4 hours that it will be configured. My brothers until now,my phone hasn't been configured o. Please help me
kaydguru:
I gave someone that works in Visafone a blackberry 9930 this morning, he brought it back to me with Visafone configured on it. Its that simple. Note: the speed is not that great, my location is G.R.A Ikeja
Re: Visafone Unlimited 10 Terabyte Blackberry Plan by Nobody: 1:08am On Sep 17, 2015
Averygoodheart:
I gave somebody that work in visafone office my blackberry 9930 2days ago. After few hours he gave back the phone to me and a sim pack. And told me to chill for 4 hours that it will be configured. My brothers until now,my phone hasn't been configured o. Please help me

Have switched the phone to Global / 1x mode in network Settings?
Re: Visafone Unlimited 10 Terabyte Blackberry Plan by stevolinkon40: 7:07pm On Sep 17, 2015
fembrous3:
PLS HOUSE I WANTED TO BUY THIS VISAPHONE FOR ANDROID TV BOX FOR PURELY STREAMING I STAYBIN LAGOS AGEGE. IS IT GOOD TO BUY IN TERM SPEED AND NO BUFFER. CAN SOME1 PUT ME THROUGH
which network do you currently use? I can sell one for you and if the service is not okay. You have your 100% money back but you pay for delivery service.. contact me on my signature
Re: Visafone Unlimited 10 Terabyte Blackberry Plan by sunnyblaz: 12:09pm On Sep 19, 2015
what's with the network problem
Re: Visafone Unlimited 10 Terabyte Blackberry Plan by Averygoodheart: 9:59am On Sep 21, 2015
kaydguru:

Have switched the phone to Global / 1x mode in network Settings?
its now working thanks.
Re: Visafone Unlimited 10 Terabyte Blackberry Plan by ferz08: 6:34am On Sep 24, 2015
Pls that visa blackberry sub..I still don't get it..is it working on all blackberry device?
Re: Visafone Unlimited 10 Terabyte Blackberry Plan by ikmuan(m): 1:03pm On Sep 29, 2015
Only working on CDMA blackberry fones such as bold 5 (9930) curve 4, curve 7, Torch 3. Not compactible wit oda brands of BB. I sell these fones n am using d same network on my bold 5, no regret, excellent service delivery by my rating n wit d advantage of connecting devices is awesome. Holla if u need these fones 08038480398
ferz08:
Pls that visa blackberry sub..I still don't get it..is it working on all blackberry device?
Re: Visafone Unlimited 10 Terabyte Blackberry Plan by warrenweste(m): 4:48pm On Oct 04, 2015
stevolinkon40:
20kbs in the midnight? except you are on Ix.. i download 300kb /s in d midnight.. normal day time 120kb/s i use an average of 4gb daily..

ix as how? do u mean IX is much slower?
Re: Visafone Unlimited 10 Terabyte Blackberry Plan by stevolinkon40: 8:41pm On Oct 04, 2015
warrenweste:

ix as how? do u mean IX is much slower?
yeah. I mean 1X..is much slower compared to 3G
Re: Visafone Unlimited 10 Terabyte Blackberry Plan by Activityj(m): 11:25am On Oct 05, 2015
Please can i get only the sim?
Re: Visafone Unlimited 10 Terabyte Blackberry Plan by Les: 1:30pm On Oct 05, 2015
how is their network in anambra?
Re: Visafone Unlimited 10 Terabyte Blackberry Plan by fizzy94(m): 4:22pm On Oct 12, 2015
Please I have a blackberry curve 4 and I want to configure it to use visafone, how do I go about it please or can anyone here do it? .
Re: Visafone Unlimited 10 Terabyte Blackberry Plan by warrenweste(m): 12:58am On Oct 13, 2015
Hi guys, my visa bb suddenly stopped browsing anyone having the same ish?
Re: Visafone Unlimited 10 Terabyte Blackberry Plan by thambolo(m): 8:58am On Oct 16, 2015
warrenweste:
Hi guys, my visa bb suddenly stopped browsing anyone having the same ish?
Kindly go to options>security>security wipe...wipe it then give us feedback

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (33) (Reply)

I Want To Be Monitoring My Girlfriends Calls Thru My Phone,pls Forum Help Me / How To Send/transfer Airtime On All Network [glo, Mtn, Etisalat & Airtel] / Innjoo One Discussion Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.