Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:38 PM

Visafone Unlimited 10 Terabyte Blackberry Plan - Phones (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Visafone Unlimited 10 Terabyte Blackberry Plan (112674 Views)

Visafone Has A 10 Terabyte Data Plan For N1000 / Mtn Blackberry Plan Is Now N1000 A Month- instead of N1500 / Etisalat Reduces Price Of Blackberry Plan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Visafone Unlimited 10 Terabyte Blackberry Plan by Udezer69(m): 11:47pm On Jun 21, 2016
First picture Shows when your visafone line is still allowed to resub after your stuff has finished...

Second pictures shows when they cut you off without any "you have something hours left" message and no auto renewal prompt... That way u know your line is gone for good... 6000 don't even respond anymore

Third picture shows how much data I downloaded with the visafone for the past two weeks so I guess I got something out of it before it finally left

Fourth picture shows the speed of the new Airtel time based plan which is the next best thing.... Downloaded that in 30sec... Coudnt bliv it...

Good bye Visafone... Good bye cry

Re: Visafone Unlimited 10 Terabyte Blackberry Plan by bobo65(m): 6:41am On Jun 22, 2016
What's the code for AIRTEL timed data

And what time does it activate and when doe it stop

I currently do my downloads with mtn midnyt 500mb for 25 naira

Udezer69:
First picture Shows when your visafone line is still allowed to resub after your stuff has finished...

Second pictures shows when they cut you off without any "you have something hours left" message and no auto renewal prompt... That way u know your line is gone for good... 6000 don't even respond anymore

Third picture shows how much data I downloaded with the visafone for the past two weeks so I guess I got something out of it before it finally left

Fourth picture shows the speed of the new Airtel time based plan which is the next best thing.... Downloaded that in 30sec... Coudnt bliv it...

Re: Visafone Unlimited 10 Terabyte Blackberry Plan by Udezer69(m): 1:20pm On Jun 23, 2016
bobo65:
What's the code for AIRTEL timed data

And what time does it activate and when doe it stop

I currently do my downloads with mtn midnyt 500mb for 25 naira

500mb is too small for me....

It lasts from 11pm to 6am... No data cap and no speed throttling.... You can get everything from here:

http://www.africa.airtel.com/wps/wcm/connect/africarevamp/nigeria/home/personal/voiceandtext/tariff-plans/trybe

I only use the sim card for night browsing and receiving calls but not for calling or SMS... Heard they charge much for that on the tariff, but not sure.... The night plan is really good tho with a speed of 1mb/s most times...
Re: Visafone Unlimited 10 Terabyte Blackberry Plan by Rossiversal: 1:42pm On Jun 23, 2016
How much?
bedford101:
curve 7 for sale 08078569784
Re: Visafone Unlimited 10 Terabyte Blackberry Plan by Rossiversal: 1:45pm On Jun 23, 2016
Hello,how do u intend disposing the fone?,do u wish to sell it off?
Udezer69:

Re: Visafone Unlimited 10 Terabyte Blackberry Plan by stevolinkon40: 1:49pm On Jun 23, 2016
VISAFONE will officially stop working on July 1
Re: Visafone Unlimited 10 Terabyte Blackberry Plan by daphid25(m): 1:53pm On Jun 23, 2016
EmptyHen really Fvcked everything up embarassed

1 Like

Re: Visafone Unlimited 10 Terabyte Blackberry Plan by Udezer69(m): 3:00pm On Jun 23, 2016
Rossiversal:
Hello,how do u intend disposing the fone?,do u wish to sell it off?

Isn't the phone useless now? Who would even want to buy it.... I was actually thinking of just giving it away
Re: Visafone Unlimited 10 Terabyte Blackberry Plan by Rossiversal: 3:13pm On Jun 23, 2016
Someone actually needs it bro,pls kindly lemme know what we can do,thx.
Udezer69:

Isn't the phone useless now? Who would even want to buy it.... I was actually thinking of just giving it away
Re: Visafone Unlimited 10 Terabyte Blackberry Plan by Rossiversal: 4:14pm On Jun 23, 2016
How much bro?
bedford101:
curve 7 for sale 08078569784
Re: Visafone Unlimited 10 Terabyte Blackberry Plan by 4llerbuntu(m): 4:56pm On Jun 23, 2016
Oya come and take the curve for 5k rossiversal

1 Like

Re: Visafone Unlimited 10 Terabyte Blackberry Plan by Rossiversal: 6:56pm On Jun 23, 2016
Brother kindly paste me ur number let's talk better.
4llerbuntu:
Oya come and take the curve for 5k rossiversal
Re: Visafone Unlimited 10 Terabyte Blackberry Plan by Adewummy007: 7:11pm On Jun 23, 2016
Don't subscribe and don't recharge visafone again o. I just heard an advert that all visafone that are yet to migrate to mtn will be shut down.
Re: Visafone Unlimited 10 Terabyte Blackberry Plan by Rossiversal: 8:48pm On Jun 23, 2016
I'm reselling bro,like I said,I've got people who need it,dunno what for.
Adewummy007:
Don't subscribe and don't recharge visafone again o. I just heard an advert that all visafone that are yet to migrate to mtn will be shut down.
Re: Visafone Unlimited 10 Terabyte Blackberry Plan by bedford101(m): 10:47pm On Jun 23, 2016
Rossiversal:
How much bro?
Sold bro
Re: Visafone Unlimited 10 Terabyte Blackberry Plan by jeff1607(m): 9:08am On Jun 24, 2016
Udezer69:

500mb is too small for me....

It lasts from 11pm to 6am... No data cap and no speed throttling.... You can get everything from here:

http://www.africa.airtel.com/wps/wcm/connect/africarevamp/nigeria/home/personal/voiceandtext/tariff-plans/trybe

I only use the sim card for night browsing and receiving calls but not for calling or SMS... Heard they charge much for that on the tariff, but not sure.... The night plan is really good tho with a speed of 1mb/s most times...

didn't see any unlimited download from 11pm to 6am.

all are either 1hour or 2hrs.

does one have to migrate to trybe first? Wats the code for the unlimited and how much do they charge? please
Re: Visafone Unlimited 10 Terabyte Blackberry Plan by tuta1: 10:21am On Jun 24, 2016
Adewummy007:

Another wrong info i bet, it auto renews, you only wouldn't get the usual prompt, see below images for mine. it just renewed today, recharge isn't an issue for me. if you remember a month ago i added photos, today again am adding some more.

Re: Visafone Unlimited 10 Terabyte Blackberry Plan by Adewummy007: 11:59am On Jun 24, 2016
tuta1:

Another wrong info i bet, it auto renews, you only wouldn't get the usual prompt, see below images for mine. it just renewed today, recharge isn't an issue for me. if you remember a month ago i added photos, today again am adding some more.
I never say you can't subscribe or you can't recharge. I am advising because if you subscribe or recharge now its a waste because visafone network will be off on July 1

1 Like

Re: Visafone Unlimited 10 Terabyte Blackberry Plan by tuta1: 9:56pm On Jun 24, 2016
Adewummy007:

I never say you can't subscribe or you can't recharge. I am advising because if you subscribe or recharge now its a waste because visafone network will be off on July 1

Okay, you just said I have 6 or 7 days left, guess I better go on full streaming, all my HDD and external storages are filled already, but I'd likely doubt that, there's no official notification sent so take any rumors like a rumor.

*opens YouTube app and switches quality to 720p* 7 days is a long time.
Re: Visafone Unlimited 10 Terabyte Blackberry Plan by Udezer69(m): 4:13am On Jun 26, 2016
tuta1:

Okay, you just said I have 6 or 7 days left, guess I better go on full streaming, all my HDD and external storages are filled already, but I'd likely doubt that, there's no official notification sent so take any rumors like a rumor.

*opens YouTube app and switches quality to 720p* 7 days is a long time.

720p is hard to do with visafone .... Almost impossible.... Their highest would be 240p without cracking while streaming... The next ones will be hard to stream especially with a slow network speed
Re: Visafone Unlimited 10 Terabyte Blackberry Plan by Udezer69(m): 4:14am On Jun 26, 2016
tuta1:

Wow... How do you get recharge cards... Aren't they all gone?
Re: Visafone Unlimited 10 Terabyte Blackberry Plan by Udezer69(m): 4:19am On Jun 26, 2016
jeff1607:

didn't see any unlimited download from 11pm to 6am.

all are either 1hour or 2hrs.

does one have to migrate to trybe first? Wats the code for the unlimited and how much do they charge? please

No, I meant it's a night plan valid from 11pm to 6am... Yes you have to migrate to it first... The codes in the site I posted... Can't type it out here... Each time I post a code or link... Those stupid autobots block me from posting for a day more or less..... Just check the link.... Those 1hrs 2hrs Plans can be done over and over in one night.... Allowing you to pay 700naira for 7hours... In 7hours with a 1mb speed you can download up to 5gb OR 6gb... That's just like saying... Paying 700naira for 6gb
Re: Visafone Unlimited 10 Terabyte Blackberry Plan by Udezer69(m): 4:25am On Jun 26, 2016
Rossiversal:
Someone actually needs it bro,pls kindly lemme know what we can do,thx.

Sorry the friend I bought my visafone from needs it for its EDGE network...
Re: Visafone Unlimited 10 Terabyte Blackberry Plan by jeff1607(m): 9:31am On Jun 26, 2016
Udezer69:

No, I meant it's a night plan valid from 11pm to 6am... Yes you have to migrate to it first... The codes in the site I posted... Can't type it out here... Each time I post a code or link... Those stupid autobots block me from posting for a day more or less..... Just check the link.... Those 1hrs 2hrs Plans can be done over and over in one night.... Allowing you to pay 700naira for 7hours... In 7hours with a 1mb speed you can download up to 5gb OR 6gb... That's just like saying... Paying 700naira for 6gb

thanks man
Re: Visafone Unlimited 10 Terabyte Blackberry Plan by Udezer69(m): 11:18am On Jun 26, 2016
jeff1607:

thanks man

No problem
Re: Visafone Unlimited 10 Terabyte Blackberry Plan by Lurdjo: 9:27pm On Jun 26, 2016
I did the upgrade and i regretted doing it but as soon as you upgrade you receive 30 thousand naira compensation which you can use for anything like browse call buy data and you can also transfer the credit. This was my experience, after two weeks of upgrading my visafone to mtn,about 6500naira credit balance was deducted. The 10 Terabyte visa phone data does not work again once you upgrade to mtn. You get 200MB for your monthly blackberry plan. I heard of one staff plan that give 2gb but i could not do it because the codes won't just work.. VISAFONE 10TB stopped working when i upgraded and i could not subscribe using the code(BBCM to 6000)
Re: Visafone Unlimited 10 Terabyte Blackberry Plan by tuta1: 8:26am On Jun 27, 2016
Udezer69:

720p is hard to do with visafone .... Almost impossible.... Their highest would be 240p without cracking while streaming... The next ones will be hard to stream especially with a slow network speed

At night it works, 240 and 360 works without buffering, 480 and 720 and 1020 works but buffering applies, but am doing it to use up as much bandwidth as possible lol not really to watch.

Udezer69:

Wow... How do you get recharge cards... Aren't they all gone?

Lol, VIP route grin grin grin cheesy wink
Re: Visafone Unlimited 10 Terabyte Blackberry Plan by frisby: 9:13am On Jun 27, 2016
Hello guys,
Just out of curiosity, am I the only one who's not very comfortable selling off a line that's registered in my name to a total stranger?

Perhaps I'm being paranoid?
Re: Visafone Unlimited 10 Terabyte Blackberry Plan by tivta(m): 10:40am On Jun 27, 2016
frisby:
Hello guys,
Just out of curiosity, am I the only one who's not very comfortable selling off a line that's registered in my name to a total stranger?

Perhaps I'm being paranoid?
No you are not paranoid, very valid observation, one really needs to be careful with selling a registered phone...
Re: Visafone Unlimited 10 Terabyte Blackberry Plan by Udezer69(m): 10:46am On Jun 28, 2016
tivta:

No you are not paranoid, very valid observation, one really needs to be careful with selling a registered phone...

Registered phone?
Re: Visafone Unlimited 10 Terabyte Blackberry Plan by tivta(m): 2:59pm On Jun 28, 2016
Udezer69:

Registered phone?

Yes

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (33) (Reply)

I Want To Be Monitoring My Girlfriends Calls Thru My Phone,pls Forum Help Me / How To Send/transfer Airtime On All Network [glo, Mtn, Etisalat & Airtel] / Innjoo One Discussion Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.