Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,777 members, 7,806,141 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:04 PM

Visafone Unlimited 10 Terabyte Blackberry Plan - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Visafone Unlimited 10 Terabyte Blackberry Plan (112652 Views)

Visafone Has A 10 Terabyte Data Plan For N1000 / Mtn Blackberry Plan Is Now N1000 A Month- instead of N1500 / Etisalat Reduces Price Of Blackberry Plan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Visafone Unlimited 10 Terabyte Blackberry Plan by Nobody: 1:19am On Sep 30, 2014
ultimate4real00:
U can have visafone service on the Q10 if I help u program it and and place ur BlackBerry id on the network...but it will neva browse bcuz Os 10 series phones don't use HRT and other stuffs

If i get a Bold 5 verizon, can you help program it on visafone
Re: Visafone Unlimited 10 Terabyte Blackberry Plan by NnamdiN: 8:38am On Sep 30, 2014
Mattex001: its a CDMA netwk provider so what do you expect? Their phones are Simless to switch into Mobile Operator like MTN and the likes might cost them a lot... Buh I just hope the wifi hospost works on their Plan!..
I understand bro and that's why I think it's a bad investment. Permanently stuck to a CDMAA network? Not good

1 Like

Re: Visafone Unlimited 10 Terabyte Blackberry Plan by sweetfreshboy(m): 8:41am On Sep 30, 2014
NnamdiN: I understand bro and that's why I think it's a bad investment. Permanently stuck to a CDMAA network? Not good

If u are a blogger or heavy downloader u will cherish this bro.
Re: Visafone Unlimited 10 Terabyte Blackberry Plan by NnamdiN: 8:49am On Sep 30, 2014
sweetfreshboy:

if I get a cdma phone, can they activate it on their ntwk for me? lipsrsealed
Re: Visafone Unlimited 10 Terabyte Blackberry Plan by ultimate4real00: 8:58am On Sep 30, 2014
Abduletudaye:
The exact same info a trusted source gave me.. Am going for it!
Well u can always give it a try,
Buh no one will ever do that...
The phones are not just programmed it has to be on the Visafone BlackBerry world Server..
But there is still no crime in trying...
But pls give uss feedback after you try.
Thanks
Re: Visafone Unlimited 10 Terabyte Blackberry Plan by ultimate4real00: 9:02am On Sep 30, 2014
kaydguru:

If i get a Bold 5 verizon, can you help program it on visafone
It's not all about programming, that's the point people miss,
If it were to be all about programming then anyone can program right from their homes with DFS.
But the phone's BlackBerry ID has to be on Visafone Blackberry Server and has to tally with visafone branded phones from RIM its self. That's the point.
Re: Visafone Unlimited 10 Terabyte Blackberry Plan by Nobody: 5:19pm On Sep 30, 2014
I gave someone that works in Visafone a blackberry 9930 this morning, he brought it back to me with Visafone configured on it. Its that simple. Note: the speed is not that great, my location is G.R.A Ikeja

1 Like

Re: Visafone Unlimited 10 Terabyte Blackberry Plan by Abduletudaye(m): 6:12pm On Sep 30, 2014
kaydguru: I gave someone that works in Visafone a blackberry 9930 this morning, he brought it back to me with Visafone configured on it. Its that simple. Note: the speed is not that great, my location is G.R.A Ikeja

Pls how much did he charge??
Re: Visafone Unlimited 10 Terabyte Blackberry Plan by obosirow: 6:23pm On Sep 30, 2014
embarassed embarassed
Re: Visafone Unlimited 10 Terabyte Blackberry Plan by Nobody: 6:59pm On Sep 30, 2014
Abduletudaye:

Pls how much did he charge??

N5,000 only.

1 Like

Re: Visafone Unlimited 10 Terabyte Blackberry Plan by mattwizy(m): 7:54pm On Sep 30, 2014
does it support downloading of torrents?. and hope the download speed is not restricted? cause visafone is fond of that angry
sweetfreshboy:

Re: Visafone Unlimited 10 Terabyte Blackberry Plan by Abduletudaye(m): 9:49pm On Sep 30, 2014
kaydguru:

N5,000 only.

Cool..
Re: Visafone Unlimited 10 Terabyte Blackberry Plan by mychelyte(m): 10:15pm On Sep 30, 2014
kaydguru: I gave someone that works in Visafone a blackberry 9930 this morning, he brought it back to me with Visafone configured on it. Its that simple. Note: the speed is not that great, my location is G.R.A Ikeja

Pls help me ask if they can program visafone to my iphone 4s cdma,and how much?
Thanks
Re: Visafone Unlimited 10 Terabyte Blackberry Plan by Nobody: 12:24am On Oct 01, 2014
mychelyte:

Pls help me ask if they can program visafone to my iphone 4s cdma,and how much?
Thanks

He said not too sure. But you should get it down to Ikeja or VI office to confirm from their technicians. He said there's a possibility it will work.
Re: Visafone Unlimited 10 Terabyte Blackberry Plan by Slowpois0n: 8:29pm On Oct 01, 2014
now this is getting interesting. @kaydguru. is your bold 5 a cdma phone? can other blackberry be programmed also? i mean those running os 7.1
Re: Visafone Unlimited 10 Terabyte Blackberry Plan by Nobody: 1:16am On Oct 02, 2014
Slowpois0n: now this is getting interesting. @kaydguru. is your bold 5 a cdma phone? can other blackberry be programmed also? i mean those running os 7.1

Sure its running 7.1, 9930 is gsm/cdma
Re: Visafone Unlimited 10 Terabyte Blackberry Plan by ALNUTOINC: 7:57am On Oct 02, 2014
@ultimate4real00, Got an android cdma, if I hook it up to visafone, will the bbm on it work? as I don't think HRT is been used on the phone. I'll get a visafone line today to program on the android, will visafone allow me subscribe for the bb unlimited data with a fresh esn?
Regards
Re: Visafone Unlimited 10 Terabyte Blackberry Plan by goldtooth: 1:42am On Oct 06, 2014
kaydguru:
I gave someone that works in Visafone a blackberry 9930 this morning, he brought it back to me with Visafone configured on it. Its that simple. Note: the speed is not that great, my location is G.R.A Ikeja

Bro what is the speed u get on idm during the day and during the night? so i be sure of whether it is worth the 25k investment in a cdma bb phone. Also can you download torrents with it? i am a heavy downloader and concerned about the download speed. thanks
Re: Visafone Unlimited 10 Terabyte Blackberry Plan by Frankestein08(m): 10:29am On Oct 06, 2014
Pls how can I get their wifi/hotspot device & for how much? that's better dan using d bb device.
Re: Visafone Unlimited 10 Terabyte Blackberry Plan by stevolinkon40: 10:51am On Oct 06, 2014
NnamdiN:
if I get a cdma phone, can they activate it on their ntwk for me? lipsrsealed
I just contacted visafone office on facebook .. they said its possible.

1 Like

Re: Visafone Unlimited 10 Terabyte Blackberry Plan by Nobody: 11:00am On Oct 06, 2014
goldtooth:

Bro what is the speed u get on idm during the day and during the night? so i be sure of whether it is worth the 25k investment in a cdma bb phone. Also can you download torrents with it? i am a heavy downloader and concerned about the download speed. thanks

The best i have ever seen is 200kb/s. most times between 60kb/s - 120kbs/s on IDM. It is not a reliable connection. Pleae don't invest in it if u download large files only if u are willing to wait for days downloading a file. Although it is very fast browsing on the phone itself and sharing with other phones.

1 Like

Re: Visafone Unlimited 10 Terabyte Blackberry Plan by NnamdiN: 11:33am On Oct 06, 2014
stevolinkon40:
I just contacted visafone office on facebook .. they said its possible.
good to know cheesy
Re: Visafone Unlimited 10 Terabyte Blackberry Plan by Nobody: 12:58pm On Oct 06, 2014
ultimate4real00:

The phones are very clean UK used that have been branded with Visafone....not just any phone can have this service...
The phones are customized by Visafone themself.
The Curve 4 goes for 25k while Bold 5 for 45k
Brand new curve 4: 39,500 while Bold 5: 60,000
Thanks
Call me on 08132480736 and also watch my Vid on Youtube.. just search "Visafone 10TB Monthly"

Don't allow this guy scam u. Nothing like UK used branded visafone. Visafone is only in Nigeria. They sell only brand new branded phone.

If you want visafone BB, either buy brand new from Visafone or buy USA used Bold 9930 version which is btw 15-17k and take it to visafone office for configuration.

If you are heavy downloader, forget this network because you'll be frustrated. I will soon put up my visafone BB for sale.

1 Like

Re: Visafone Unlimited 10 Terabyte Blackberry Plan by Bobbieydeey: 2:50pm On Oct 06, 2014
And I was thinking of using this visafone ish with my lappy
Re: Visafone Unlimited 10 Terabyte Blackberry Plan by Vstuffs(m): 10:27am On Oct 07, 2014
Chei......na only visafone modem I get..can it work
Re: Visafone Unlimited 10 Terabyte Blackberry Plan by Akamo5(m): 3:27am On Oct 08, 2014
ALNUTOINC:
@ultimate4real00, Got an android cdma, if I hook it up to visafone, will the bbm on it work? as I don't think HRT is been used on the phone. I'll get a visafone line today to program on the android, will visafone allow me subscribe for the bb unlimited data with a fresh esn?
Regards
how can i check whether my android is cdma or GSM?
Re: Visafone Unlimited 10 Terabyte Blackberry Plan by stevolinkon40: 10:37pm On Oct 08, 2014
Akamo5:
how can i check whether my android is cdma or GSM?
very good question
NnamdiN:
good to know cheesy
Ehuatamuigunisi:

Don't allow this guy scam u. Nothing like UK used branded visafone. Visafone is only in Nigeria. They sell only brand new branded phone.
If you want visafone BB, either buy brand new from Visafone or buy USA used Bold 9930 version which is btw 15-17k and take it to visafone office for configuration.
If you are heavy downloader, forget this network because you'll be frustrated. I will soon put up my visafone BB for sale.
kaydguru:

The best i have ever seen is 200kb/s. most times between 60kb/s - 120kbs/s on IDM. It is not a reliable connection. Pleae don't invest in it if u download large files only if u are willing to wait for days downloading a file. Although it is very fast browsing on the phone itself and sharing with other phones.
ultimate4real00:

Well u can always give it a try,
Buh no one will ever do that...
The phones are not just programmed it has to be on the Visafone BlackBerry world Server..
But there is still no crime in trying...
But pls give uss feedback after you try.
Thanks
Re: Visafone Unlimited 10 Terabyte Blackberry Plan by newman10(m): 11:00pm On Oct 08, 2014
Guys let me also add that their call tariff is the cheapest around right now. Call at 25k/s for 1st minute, then 12k/s afterwards to all networks in Naija.

I own a Bold 9930. In about 8 months that I've been using it now, I have never exhausted the data. I dont even check the data balance. I bought a UK used Bold 9930 and took it to their office in GRA, Ikeja. I paid around 6k (cant remember again) and voila!

However, speed is not fantastic, highest I've seen is 150kb/s and is rare. Normal everyday speed is about 50 - 70kb/s.
Re: Visafone Unlimited 10 Terabyte Blackberry Plan by stevolinkon40: 12:20am On Oct 09, 2014
newman10:
Guys let me also add that their call tariff is the cheapest around right now. Call at 25k/s for 1st minute, then 12k/s afterwards to all networks in Naija.

I own a Bold 9930. In about 8 months that I've been using it now, I have never exhausted the data. I dont even check the data balance. I bought a UK used Bold 9930 and took it to their office in GRA, Ikeja. I paid around 6k (cant remember again) and voila!

However, speed is not fantastic, highest I've seen is 150kb/s and is rare. Normal everyday speed is about 50 - 70kb/s.
am about to buy a 9930 Verizon from ebay and i will join this train soon.
Re: Visafone Unlimited 10 Terabyte Blackberry Plan by obosirow: 12:23am On Oct 09, 2014
Re: Visafone Unlimited 10 Terabyte Blackberry Plan by sweetfreshboy(m): 12:24am On Oct 09, 2014
stevolinkon40:
am about to buy a 9930 Verizon from ebay and i will join this train soon.

How much is it bro
Re: Visafone Unlimited 10 Terabyte Blackberry Plan by stevolinkon40: 5:48am On Oct 09, 2014
sweetfreshboy:

How much is it bro
less than 14k to lagos then another 5k will be paid at visafone office for the configuration

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply)

I Want To Be Monitoring My Girlfriends Calls Thru My Phone,pls Forum Help Me / How To Send/transfer Airtime On All Network [glo, Mtn, Etisalat & Airtel] / Innjoo One Discussion Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.