Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,390 members, 7,808,376 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:08 AM

EBOLA: Panic In Liberia As Dead Female Victims Resurrect On Way To Burial - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / EBOLA: Panic In Liberia As Dead Female Victims Resurrect On Way To Burial (932 Views)

Fresh Case Of Ebola Recorded In Liberia / See Photos Of Brave Nigerian Health Volunteers Battling Ebola Virus In Liberia / Ebola Panic In Ife: OAU Student Quarantined, Confesses Contact With Enemuo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

EBOLA: Panic In Liberia As Dead Female Victims Resurrect On Way To Burial by Nobody: 7:34pm On Sep 27, 2014
There is palpable fear in Liberia as two female Ebola Virus Disease victims reportedly in their 40s and 60s rise from the dead

The incident was said to have occured in two separate communities in Nimba County, Liberia.

The ressurected Ebola victims, Dorris Quoi, Ma Kebeh, were about to be taken for burial when they rose from the dead.

The women reportedly woke from the dead and have integrated with other members of their communities.

The Ebola outbreak has already killed around 2,800 people in five West African countries this year while an estimated 5,800 people have been infected with the virus, which has no known cure.

The World Health Organosation has announced that the eperimental Ebola vaccine will be available in 2015.

http://www.today.ng/news/ebola-panic-in-liberia-as-dead-female-victims-resurrect-on-way-to-burial/

Re: EBOLA: Panic In Liberia As Dead Female Victims Resurrect On Way To Burial by Nobody: 7:37pm On Sep 27, 2014
This one na serious Zombie tins
Re: EBOLA: Panic In Liberia As Dead Female Victims Resurrect On Way To Burial by Nobody: 7:38pm On Sep 27, 2014
make i book space first
Re: EBOLA: Panic In Liberia As Dead Female Victims Resurrect On Way To Burial by Nobody: 7:58pm On Sep 27, 2014
richiefizzy: make i book space first

Dem swear give u to dey book so so space angry Yimu!!!
Re: EBOLA: Panic In Liberia As Dead Female Victims Resurrect On Way To Burial by ayanbaba2(m): 8:03pm On Sep 27, 2014
Happy_4the_dead...there_after_life_experience_is_needed_2console/encourage_newly_infected_victims.
Re: EBOLA: Panic In Liberia As Dead Female Victims Resurrect On Way To Burial by Mayydayy(m): 8:41pm On Sep 27, 2014
it is well.i feel so much day and night for my brothers and sisters in Liberia and sierra leone.i know that the time will come when the weak will say I AM STRONG.
Re: EBOLA: Panic In Liberia As Dead Female Victims Resurrect On Way To Burial by buskie13(m): 8:56am On Sep 29, 2014
she's sooo lucky

(1) (Reply)

What Can Be Used To Prevent Baldness? / 5 Top Healthy Foods You Must Not Miss In Your Diet & Their Nutritional Benefits / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.