Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,834 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:03 AM

The Recharge Card Generator Is Working Fine - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / The Recharge Card Generator Is Working Fine (3705 Views)

MTN Bis Now Working Fine On PC And Android Mobile Device With Simpleserver / Airtel Recharge Card Software.download & Test It Now Free! Season Greetings / Sureproxy Is Working Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Recharge Card Generator Is Working Fine by cybercrook: 12:33pm On Nov 06, 2008
hey guys, LOGIN LOGIN is the man in town now.i bought his hacked Credit Generator and I am using it for Visafone and GLO,its working fine, LOGIN LOGIN,thank you ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.Guys,he is the bomb
Re: The Recharge Card Generator Is Working Fine by mikky7(m): 1:51pm On Nov 06, 2008
ol'guy, ur name says its all.{cyber-crook}
Re: The Recharge Card Generator Is Working Fine by Ogboraph(m): 4:08pm On Nov 06, 2008
@mikky7 he is not "ol,guy" but OLE GUY, THIEF just be careful right, i knw he will reply
Re: The Recharge Card Generator Is Working Fine by Infoseye(m): 4:31pm On Nov 06, 2008
cybercrook:

hey guys, LOGIN LOGIN is the man in town now.i bought his hacked Credit Generator and I am using it for Visafone and GLO,its working fine, LOGIN LOGIN,thank you ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.Guys,he is the bomb

U cant fool us here in nairaland here proof urself to everyone here that this ur Credit Generator works this sounds so silly Credit generator indeed grin
Re: The Recharge Card Generator Is Working Fine by samtek(m): 3:40am On Nov 07, 2008
@loginlogin
if you so trust this ur software you you no dey post credit for nairaland make we believe you cos now you just dey DABOR
@cubercrook
as you don get am too you na also the man THE MAN WEN NO GET SENSE why una no open phone booth make una dey charge 5naira
una go really make am and tell me where the booth dey i no mind i go travel go there to make only 3mins call even
Re: The Recharge Card Generator Is Working Fine by savesoul(m): 7:29am On Nov 07, 2008
Are people still so "STUPID" angry
Re: The Recharge Card Generator Is Working Fine by mojid22000: 6:02pm On Nov 07, 2008
send it to me let me try it out
Re: The Recharge Card Generator Is Working Fine by eunisam: 6:40pm On Nov 07, 2008
EFCC
Re: The Recharge Card Generator Is Working Fine by soolari(m): 8:57pm On Nov 07, 2008
hey, the guy na crook u no see, him name, but prove urslf, ok
Re: The Recharge Card Generator Is Working Fine by Dclique(m): 9:48pm On Nov 07, 2008
Bleep efcc, these thngs are totally legal, lol
Re: The Recharge Card Generator Is Working Fine by femzy(m): 8:07am On Nov 08, 2008
wtf!!!

See this mugu shocked shocked

But i want believe you are just trying to Crack jokes shaaaaa grin grin grin
Re: The Recharge Card Generator Is Working Fine by zPixel(m): 9:02am On Nov 08, 2008
The member that posted that the generator is working has only 2 posts. The fool created another account just to decide people.
this guy is the most stupid scammer in the business.
Re: The Recharge Card Generator Is Working Fine by scantee(m): 8:00pm On Nov 10, 2008
Hmm I called the Mugu today to give me the credit generator software today,
nothing good is there (everybody shine your eye) na naija we dey-oh-oh-oh-oh

stay kool
Re: The Recharge Card Generator Is Working Fine by scantee(m): 8:21pm On Nov 10, 2008
@all
the truth here is that if this person is not the same person, there is no how he will make another thread for person, all he suppose to do is to open the existing thread of the main poster and recommend him for the kool job done, not to open a new thread for the so called generator man.

all stay kool.
Re: The Recharge Card Generator Is Working Fine by ultrazone(m): 4:22pm On Jan 03, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Difference Between A 32 And A 64 Bit Os / Lost My Yahoo Password / Apple Laptops For Sale!!! Very Cheap.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.