Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,768 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:34 PM

I Really Like This Yoruba Guy - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Really Like This Yoruba Guy (5666 Views)

The Tall Dark Skinned Married Yoruba Guy! / A Rich Yoruba Guy Is Chasing Me / Are Yoruba Guys Romantic?, i think i might marry a yoruba guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Really Like This Yoruba Guy by adamskutty(m): 10:09pm On Sep 27, 2014
Jiggamangh! how is life in the bush ? grin
Re: I Really Like This Yoruba Guy by Bevy12(f): 10:10pm On Sep 27, 2014
GIYAZZ: . . . That's what she said. grin

And today? She's been ffucked by almost every guy I know. Girls, you make me laugh! So you think you have sense now abi? gringringrin

Guy, she might be pure now and you won't know. Guys treat all girls like sluts and it irritates me. Get a life.

5 Likes

Re: I Really Like This Yoruba Guy by JiggamanGh: 10:14pm On Sep 27, 2014
adamskutty: Jiggamangh! how is life in the bush ? grin

Bro, these girls aint loyal. This girl was suppose to come over but change plans the last minute. Now i am spending my Saturday on nairaland.

How the goats?

8 Likes

Re: I Really Like This Yoruba Guy by adamskutty(m): 10:20pm On Sep 27, 2014
JiggamanGh:

Bro, these girls aint loyal. This girl was suppose to come over but change plans the last minute. Now i am spending my Saturday on nairaland.

How the goats?
that are girls for u, very cunny and smart, sure she hasn't seen a much better and bigger D?

Anyway, the goats are doing just fine, the oldest she-goat said i should greet u on her behalf.

4 Likes

Re: I Really Like This Yoruba Guy by GIYAZZ(m): 10:22pm On Sep 27, 2014
Batman123: I feel your pain bro grin

What do you mean by posting that here? Do you think I'm jealous or what?? undecided
Re: I Really Like This Yoruba Guy by JiggamanGh: 10:24pm On Sep 27, 2014
adamskutty: that are girls for u, very cunny and smart, sure she hasn't seen a much better and bigger D?

Anyway, the goats are doing just fine, the oldest she-goat said i should greet u on her behalf.

Lol, thats y i forks with u. I hope she hasnt found someone because I stole her, nothing serious. They keep saying karma is a b!tch but i am yet to be bitten by her. We are just keeping time. Not looking for serious relationship
Re: I Really Like This Yoruba Guy by GIYAZZ(m): 10:34pm On Sep 27, 2014
Bevy12: Guy, she might be pure now and you won't know. Guys treat all girls like sluts and it irritates me. Get a life.
What is it na? Why are you painting me black here? I never said she's a slut! I'm just saying she should be careful, especially, now she thinks she may be falling for him. I'm a guy, not just a guy. I'm a BAD GUY!!! I have a very sweet mouth, I talk so smooth when I want you on my bed, and since I've been getting girls, it seems to be the "beautiful, sexy and new girls" that fall so quick for me. Sometimes they try to act smart, but end up being helpless whenever I start talking, and BOOM! That's it. They are on my bed!!!

I don't think she's a slut, I'm only trying to test Aranaa's intelligence with guys. And from her recent reactions; I have come to conclusion that she may be in a "sweetmouth kinda guy trap" . . . Check, she's tryna defend herself, and even the dude. See? That's the work of a sweet guy. He manipulates your emotions without you even knowing. He makes you fight your doubts about him. He makes you rebuke criticism.

I may be wrong though. but Aranaa, BE CAREFUL. wink

2 Likes

Re: I Really Like This Yoruba Guy by Bevy12(f): 10:36pm On Sep 27, 2014
GIYAZZ: What is it na? Why are you painting me black here? I never said she's a slut! I'm just saying she should be careful, especially, now she thinks she may be falling for him. I'm a guy, not just a guy. I'm a BAD GUY!!! I have a very sweet mouth, I talk so smooth when I want you on my bed, and since I've been getting girls, it seems to be the "beautiful, sexy and new girls" that fall so quick for me. Sometimes they try to act smart, but end up being helpless whenever I start talking, and BOOM! That's it. They are on my bed!!!

I don't think she's a slut, I'm only trying to test Aranaa's intelligence with guys. And from her recent reactions; I have come to conclusion that she may be in a "sweetmouth kinda guy trap" . . . Check, she's tryna defend herself, and even the dude. See? That's the work of a sweet guy. He manipulates your emotions without you even knowing. He makes you fight your doubts about him. He makes you rebuke criticism.

thats what you should have said.
Re: I Really Like This Yoruba Guy by iamord(m): 10:39pm On Sep 27, 2014
Hey aranaa , am glad to hear that you have found someone you like ,and you seem to be getting along as well. Dispelling the belief that nigerian's are this and that, I wish you the very best in your new found love , as you move on I believe there will be a lot to learn.. Just be careful and watchful as u move on, this is irrespective of being a ghanaian or nigerian . And am sure u will be good to go

4 Likes

Re: I Really Like This Yoruba Guy by Subom1(f): 10:43pm On Sep 27, 2014
GIYAZZ: What is it na? Why are you painting me black here? I never said she's a slut! I'm just saying she should be careful, especially, now she thinks she may be falling for him. I'm a guy, not just a guy. I'm a BAD GUY!!! I have a very sweet mouth, I talk so smooth when I want you on my bed, and since I've been getting girls, it seems to be the "beautiful, sexy and new girls" that fall so quick for me. Sometimes they try to act smart, but end up being helpless whenever I start talking, and BOOM! That's it. They are on my bed!!!

whoever falls for you must be a certified dweeb. All these online men and their forming. Lol
Re: I Really Like This Yoruba Guy by GIYAZZ(m): 10:48pm On Sep 27, 2014
Bevy12: thats what you should have said.
I'm too complexed. It only takes a wise one to decipher my ways.

I met Aranaa once, and I welcomed her to Nairaland, but sadly, she ignored me. That was the day I decided to torture her! Hahahahahahahaha!!!

But I'm not jealous she likes a "guy" . . . I mean, who does that? Someone I hardly know? Or barely seen? Pftt! I am not a cyber sex-addict. I got enough p.ussies in my world to deal with already wink
Re: I Really Like This Yoruba Guy by JiggamanGh: 10:50pm On Sep 27, 2014
Subom1: whoever falls for you must be a certified dweeb. All these online men and their forming. Lol

He is right you know. Girls do like liars and smooth talkers despite what they say.
Re: I Really Like This Yoruba Guy by GIYAZZ(m): 10:52pm On Sep 27, 2014
Subom1: whoever falls for you must be a certified dweeb. All these online men and their forming. Lol
Do you think I am forming, Love?
Re: I Really Like This Yoruba Guy by mrham03(m): 10:53pm On Sep 27, 2014
JiggamanGh:

He is right you know. Girls do like liars and smooth talkers despite what they say.
boss, it seems u have alot of experience with ladies. U are a professional. I need some trainning. Lol
Re: I Really Like This Yoruba Guy by Subom1(f): 10:53pm On Sep 27, 2014
JiggamanGh:

Some girls not all. I hate liars and cheats.Those girls are mostly the stupid girls too.
Re: I Really Like This Yoruba Guy by JiggamanGh: 11:01pm On Sep 27, 2014
mrham03: boss, it seems u have alot of experience with ladies. U are a professional. I need some trainning. Lol

Not really bro, i strike out most of the time. The only difference is i dont let it get me down and I dont take no for an answer.

I met this older lady, she is about 40, she is fine as hell. The first time I tried to Chat her up. she said i was too young and she doesnt have time for games, i didnt give up and i convince her to give me her number. Long story short i didnt give up and i ended up getting her. Just be persistent, go for what you like and dont take no for an answer.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Really Like This Yoruba Guy by JiggamanGh: 11:04pm On Sep 27, 2014
Subom1: Some girls not all. I hate liars and cheats.Those girls are mostly the stupid girls too.

Majority of girls have to get their heart broken before they learn this lesson. Most girls go through their bad boi faze
Re: I Really Like This Yoruba Guy by GIYAZZ(m): 11:07pm On Sep 27, 2014
JiggamanGh:

Not really bro, i strike out most of the time. The only difference is i dont let it get me down and I dont take no for an answer.

I met this older lady, she is about 40, she is fine as hell. The first time I tried to Chat her up. she said i was too young and she doesnt have time for games, i didnt give up and i convince her to give me her number. Long story short i didnt give up and i ended up getting her. Just be persistent, go for what you like and dont take no for an answer.
You remind me of a gent, GH Kwame was his name. I wonder, are you in anyway related to this mister?
Re: I Really Like This Yoruba Guy by JiggamanGh: 11:08pm On Sep 27, 2014
GIYAZZ: You remind me of a gent, GH Kwame was his name. I wonder, are you in anyway related to this mister?

I know Gh kwame but i am not related to him.
Re: I Really Like This Yoruba Guy by iamord(m): 11:18pm On Sep 27, 2014
JiggamanGh:

Hahaha! True ! It works 90 percent of the time. If u know u want it go get it!

4 Likes

Re: I Really Like This Yoruba Guy by GIYAZZ(m): 11:19pm On Sep 27, 2014
JiggamanGh:

I know Gh kwame but i am not related to him.
Oh! What a small world. You know? You both pen your alphabetical expressions alike. One could think, you are "online doublegangers" cheesy

GH Kwame is a soldier, and I worry, he seems not to be active in this domain anymore. I do not want to think a bullet penetrated his terrestial sanctum. You think?
Re: I Really Like This Yoruba Guy by IloveGH: 11:21pm On Sep 27, 2014
Aranaa: Honestly i do feel a bit silly for making this thread but so be it.
I have met this really nice Nigerian guy and we get along so well. I really feel like I have known him all my life even though we have not known each other for that long.

I used to be a bit skeptical about Nigerian guys in the past but am glad I decided to give it a try. He has really made a good impression on me and all negative stereotypes I used to hear have all gone down the drain.

There are good and bad men in every country/tribe and often times we like to judge a whole nation based on generalisations which is quite bad.

He makes me very happy smiley. I just wanted to make this thread for others who have been a bit skeptical and to show that you should not judge a book by its cover.

Things can go good or bad but you will never know until you give it a chance.

Happy for you Aranaa

It's a fact that Yoruba guys love GH girls well, well. The guy’s intentions could be good, so give him a chance, but with caution.

My beautiful sister’s husband is also a Yoruba guy. They just can’t resist our beautiful girls cheesy

4 Likes

Re: I Really Like This Yoruba Guy by JiggamanGh: 11:26pm On Sep 27, 2014
GIYAZZ: Oh! What a small world. You know? You both pen your alphabetical expressions alike. One could think, you are "online doublegangers" cheesy

GH Kwame is a soldier, and I worry, he seems not to be active in this domain anymore. I do not want to think a bullet penetrated his terrestial sanctum. You think?

For real? Gh Kwame is still active on nairaland.
Re: I Really Like This Yoruba Guy by IloveGH: 11:26pm On Sep 27, 2014
Iconize, where you at?

You are still the only in-law we know... We got your back bro grin

5 Likes

Re: I Really Like This Yoruba Guy by JiggamanGh: 11:27pm On Sep 27, 2014
Iconize i see you.

6 Likes

Re: I Really Like This Yoruba Guy by JiggamanGh: 11:27pm On Sep 27, 2014
iamord:

Hahaha! True ! It works 90 percent of the time. If u know u want it go get it!

Cosign

1 Like

Re: I Really Like This Yoruba Guy by mrham03(m): 11:31pm On Sep 27, 2014
JiggamanGh:

wow! Great advice, i am now energized thanks to u. I hope to get regular advice from u, great professional

2 Likes

Re: I Really Like This Yoruba Guy by RoyalPearl(f): 11:32pm On Sep 27, 2014
Iconize you see. When I told you to tell her how you felt and to hurry up now look. Time waits for no man. Next time act faster. You are still our in law though tongue

Aranaa am happy for you , just trust your gut and take things slow. Wishing you the best of luck wink

If you guys end up getting married (you never know) lol invite me to the wedding smiley

7 Likes

Re: I Really Like This Yoruba Guy by mrham03(m): 11:33pm On Sep 27, 2014
IloveGH: Iconize, where you at?

You are still the only in-law we know... We got your back bro grin
hahaha, iconize is broken hearted. It shall be well brother in law. Never give up in life.

6 Likes

Re: I Really Like This Yoruba Guy by GIYAZZ(m): 11:33pm On Sep 27, 2014
JiggamanGh:

For real? Gh Kwame is still active on nairaland.
Are you serious, mate? Could you direct me to his latest work here, with a link?
Re: I Really Like This Yoruba Guy by GIYAZZ(m): 11:35pm On Sep 27, 2014
RoyalPearl: Iconize you see. When I told you to tell her how you felt and to hurry up now look. Time waits for no man. Next time act faster. You are still our in law though tongue

Aranaa am happy for you , just trust your gut and take things slow. Wishing you the best of luck wink

If you guys end up getting married (you never know) lol invite me to the wedding smiley
RoyalPearl.
Re: I Really Like This Yoruba Guy by JiggamanGh: 11:39pm On Sep 27, 2014
GIYAZZ: Are you serious, mate? Could you direct me to his latest work here, with a link?

https://www.nairaland.com/1920706/nigerian-traders-evicted-fom-ghanah/5

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I'm Attracted To My Driver. How Do I Handle This? / When Bill Gates' Son Comes To Marry Your Sister(pic) / Please What Does She Mean By This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.