Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,278 members, 7,807,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:07 PM

10 Youths To Setup Agriculture Company If Interested Ping Me Edo State Only - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 10 Youths To Setup Agriculture Company If Interested Ping Me Edo State Only (481 Views)

Photos From Dangote's 59th Birthday Party In Edo State / Virtual Assistance Can Create Job Opportunity For Nigerian Youths / How To Setup A Money-Lending Firm In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Youths To Setup Agriculture Company If Interested Ping Me Edo State Only by osatohan: 8:06pm On Sep 27, 2014
my Brothers and sister. it is tlme we
take our destiny in our hand meaning. since our
government can not create job opportunity. for to
thrive then we have no choice but to result to
agriculture which was. our main source of
livelihood in the past it is not too late we can.
still break fort in it and jinx of poverty.we build up
a company through agriculture dat we employ
other and we can even goes beyond the boundary
of nigeria I mean export our local produce to the
international market. and we make money. ok
that was introduction now I want just ten able
youth's male or female we show interested in
about to born company to signify just 10 for now
from Edo state let. meet on bbm
79CA117B for more infomation and meeting day
God bless you

(1) (Reply)

Create Your Paypal Account Straight Away From Nigeria And.... / Bag Of Cement Now #1800 Against #1350 In Enugu / Pls Frinds, I Need Guildline On How To Start A Kerosene Retail Businesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.