Stats: 3,150,419 members, 7,808,503 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:45 PM

"We Fought For Oil Not Nigeria Unity" Benjamine Adekule PICS - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "We Fought For Oil Not Nigeria Unity" Benjamine Adekule PICS (9209 Views)

Survival Of Niger Delta Beyond Crude Oil, Crude Oil Not "Useless" / President Buhari Not Nigeria’s First Leader At Blair House - The FCT Post / Why We Fought On The Floor Of The House Of Reps Today - Zangon Daura (2) (3) (4)

Re: "We Fought For Oil Not Nigeria Unity" Benjamine Adekule PICS by tonytony208(m): 5:02pm On Sep 28, 2014
sarutobie:
oh the hateful being that you are. .what happened in 1966 is repeating itself again (history always does) but this time the power of violence is not solely yours to command..even after the Aburi accord, your demonic brethren still continued in their frenzied bloodletting...you talk of 1966 as if igbos are not being bombed in sabon gari, being felled by bullets in churches today. You want us to believe the igbos started it all when their was killings of southerners as far back as 1950s..do you think everybody in this shithole is as dumb as you will like to believe? so the post-war killings are of less importance because it displays the blood drinking nature of your kind?

don't infect others with your confusion. Stay the original course of the discuss.
Re: "We Fought For Oil Not Nigeria Unity" Benjamine Adekule PICS by sarutobie(m): 5:11pm On Sep 28, 2014
tonytony208:

don't infect others with your confusion. Stay the original course of the discuss.
oh the two faced lying hypocrite that you are..your blood drinking brethren have been waging sharia massacres since 1953 and I gave you a link of the kano violence of 1953..so shut da fck up when you spew that lie that you minions attacked igbo children and women in the north because of a coup..you have been killing defenceless children and women before 1966..and you are still doing so decades after 1966..but you will reap eternally of every defenceless child and woman you slaughtered...I spit on you and whatever bloodsucking deity you profess to.

Re: "We Fought For Oil Not Nigeria Unity" Benjamine Adekule PICS by tonytony208(m): 5:17pm On Sep 28, 2014
sarutobie:
oh the two faced lying hypocrite that you are..your blood drinking brethren have been waging sharia massacres since 1953 and I gave you a link of the kano violence of 1953..so shut da fck up when you spew that lie that you minions attacked igbo children and women in the north because of a coup..you have been killing defenceless children and women before 1966..and you are still doing so decades after 1966..but you will reap eternally of every defenceless child and woman you slaughtered...I spit on you and whatever bloodsucking deity you profess to.

did anybody force you to stay in the north? Is it by force to live in a place? Your landlord says he doesn't want you, yet you refuse to pack out. Mr, stop crying here. If you don't love money more than your life, then revert to your village in alaigbo. But am sure you will never leave the north. Why? because your lot love money more than your lives. In fact, you can sell your mothers for money.
Re: "We Fought For Oil Not Nigeria Unity" Benjamine Adekule PICS by sarutobie(m): 5:26pm On Sep 28, 2014
tonytony208:

did anybody force you to stay in the north? Is it by force to live in a place? Your landlord says he doesn't want you, yet you refuse to pack out. Mr, stop crying here. If you don't love money more than your life, then revert to your village in alaigbo. But am sure you will never leave the north. Why? because your lot love money more than your lives. In fact, you can sell your mothers for money.
hohohoho! we are getting there..so did you massacre children in schools and women in market places because one of your leaders was killed or because they loved money? like I said, you no longer have the sole monopoly to violence..the current government is making sure to send your brothers, fathers and sons to go get their blowjobs in the afterlife..your elder Bro shekau had his dick mutilated (too bad for him)..ask the vagabonds that tried to stage a riot in zaria what happened..you guys understand only blood and violence and that is how we will communicate with you and your bloodsucking brethren, not only in Nigeria but all over the world..

Re: "We Fought For Oil Not Nigeria Unity" Benjamine Adekule PICS by tonytony208(m): 7:03pm On Sep 28, 2014
sarutobie:
hohohoho! we are getting there..so did you massacre children in schools and women in market places because one of your leaders was killed or because they loved money? like I said, you no longer have the sole monopoly to violence..the current government is making sure to send your brothers, fathers and sons to go get their blowjobs in the afterlife..your elder Bro shekau had his dick mutilated (too bad for him)..ask the vagabonds that tried to stage a riot in zaria what happened..you guys understand only blood and violence and that is how we will communicate with you and your bloodsucking brethren, not only in Nigeria but all over the world..

were you duly discharged from apá òsì Yaba or you escaped from there? Your responses are rarely in tandem with my comments.
Re: "We Fought For Oil Not Nigeria Unity" Benjamine Adekule PICS by Nobody: 7:13pm On Sep 28, 2014
basty: I have said this severally and will keep saying this that "before an Igbo man becomes a President of Nigeria, he needs the vote of the Southwest". It is easier for a Yoruba man to become the President of Nigeria without a single vote of an Igbo man. An average Hausa man will never trust an Igbo man where as an Hausa man will always belief a Yoruba man before an Igbo. Why the hatred from Igbo toward Yoruba on any fora?

Because the igbos are particularly tribalistic people..... why do hausa need yorubas, because yourbas are more open minded politically. All yorubas want is the right things happen, or the right leader winning regardless of his tribe......

Re: "We Fought For Oil Not Nigeria Unity" Benjamine Adekule PICS by sarutobie(m): 7:30pm On Sep 28, 2014
tonytony208:

were you duly discharged from apá òsì Yaba or you escaped from there? Your responses are rarely in tandem with my comments.
hohohoho of course now that I am exposing the bloodthirsty,hypocritical nature of you and your brethren my responses are no longer in tandem right? ..your brothers killed our children and women, we left your vile lands and we returned back to our land to form biafra, you teamed up with your masters in Britain to fight against us for three solid years just to force us back to this scam of a country. .now fast forward again to 2014..and you this buffoon is asking me"why do you still stay in the north" is it that your religious leaders are inducing you with schizophrenic materials that you are so dumb as to ask me why igbos are still in the north? or is the fabled hypocrisy that you lot are known for?

Re: "We Fought For Oil Not Nigeria Unity" Benjamine Adekule PICS by PenSniper: 7:41pm On Sep 28, 2014
tsolz300: IN WAR, ALL IS FAIR..

The easterners got wat they deserved

Secession is a crime.
I wonder why you Igbos still thinks ojukwu did the right thing and yet you all want shekau dead.
Stewpidity runs in the nigeria Jews blood though... undecided
How is shekau different from ojukwu?
They are both rebels!!!!
And ojukwu got what he deserved during the war...
Imagine the great ikemba dressed as a lady, running like a headless chicken to ivory coast..how pathetic

But inspite of Ojukwu's cowardice in abandoning them to their peril, the imbeciles from the Southeast still see him as their hero which lends credence to the adage that ' in the country of the blind, one-eyed man is king. Let the foolish Igbos read what col. Ben Gbulie said about their over-ambitious Ojukwu- a teacherous turncoat and lily-livered cowardly soldier. Only clowns can see such a man as a hero - he led millions into their avoidable deaths, ran away to save his own skin leaving further millions to die, then came back to still be lord over them. What a bunch of robots ! Perpetual weeping race. Please keep on weeping perhaps your sorrowful tears may wipe away Adekunle's imaginary sins. Once a rebel, always an unrepentant rebel and the progenitors of Boko Haram.

Re: "We Fought For Oil Not Nigeria Unity" Benjamine Adekule PICS by Donmarrius: 7:58pm On Sep 28, 2014
tsolz300:

You hav said it all...

It still baffles me how the easterners think!!!!
Is it sheer Stewpidity? Or is it in their gene?

A bearded he - goat brainwashed them into a senseless war and they happily jumped at the idea..

What a race...
Bunch of clowns
Having battered you idiats,you guys has resorted to emotional outburst.
Continue.
Rag-tagged dirty yorubass.

Re: "We Fought For Oil Not Nigeria Unity" Benjamine Adekule PICS by PenSniper: 8:02pm On Sep 28, 2014
tsolz300:

You hav said it all...

A bearded he - goat brainwashed them into a senseless war and they happily jumped at the idea..

What a race...
Bunch of clowns

You got it, its in yeebos gene like ebola virus which means they are incurable. The Yeebos of Southeast must remain perpetual robotic cry-babies to entertain civilized nigerians until kingdom come.
Re: "We Fought For Oil Not Nigeria Unity" Benjamine Adekule PICS by whitecat1: 8:02pm On Sep 28, 2014
Dream on! Empty barrel!

You think economy is about the few naira that can't feed you?

None of your people made the top 5 richest Nigerians but Yoruba made the list. Even your people has not made forbes richest Nigerians but, Yoruba makes #2 after Hausa each year. The recent richest Africans list has Yoruba as #2 again after Hausa. And the richest Black woman in the world is Yoruba. So you need cover your head in shame for throwing lies in the air. I guess that's what you need to compensate for not measuring up to the tribes you love to hate.

Your people are petty traders, the real business men and women are Yoruba and Hausa in Nigeria.
Billyonaire: Why would I develop Igboland when I am not Igbo ? This is the height of madness. I have a palatial edice at my villa and I have conquered Lekki, your pricest real estate. There is NOTHING you can do about it till you, Go and Die!

Re: "We Fought For Oil Not Nigeria Unity" Benjamine Adekule PICS by Donmarrius: 8:03pm On Sep 28, 2014
tsolz300:

You hav said it all...

What a race...
Bunch of clowns
Having battered you idiats,you guys has resorted to emotional outburst.
Continue.
Rag-tagged dirty yorubass..

Re: "We Fought For Oil Not Nigeria Unity" Benjamine Adekule PICS by Nobody: 8:05pm On Sep 28, 2014
whitecat1: Dream on! Empty barrel!

None of your people made the top 5 richest Nigerians but Yoruba made the list. Even your people has not made forbes richest Nigerians but, Yoruba makes #2 after Hausa each year. The recent richest Africans list has Yoruba as #2 again after Hausa. And the richest Black woman in the world is Yoruba. So you need cover your head in shame for throwing lies in the air. I guess that's what you need to compensate for not measuring up to the tribes you love to hate.

Your people are petty traders, the real business men and women are Yoruba and Hausa in Nigeria.

View Whitecat1's Profile

Nairaland Forum / Whitecat1's Profile

(Follow This Member)

Send E-Mail Message To whitecat1

Time registered: September 14, 2014

Time spent online: 16 hours & 39 minutes

View Whitecat1's posts (62) | View Whitecat1's topics (0)

Section Most Active In: Politics

I do not respond to brand new monikas set up on Nairaland for the sole purpose of being chauvinistic. Shoes get size, when your monika is up to 1 month old, you can come back and interact with B. Shoe get size.
Re: "We Fought For Oil Not Nigeria Unity" Benjamine Adekule PICS by Donmarrius: 8:06pm On Sep 28, 2014
PenSniper:

You got it, its in our gene which means we are incurable. We must remain perpetual robotic cry-babies to entertain civilized nigerians until kingdom come.
Re: "We Fought For Oil Not Nigeria Unity" Benjamine Adekule PICS by Balkan(m): 8:06pm On Sep 28, 2014
tonytony208:

pls, make public your evidence that he died in penury or keep your flappy, flaathead-attached mouth shut forever!
ok let me show you one evidence

Re: "We Fought For Oil Not Nigeria Unity" Benjamine Adekule PICS by tsolz300: 8:11pm On Sep 28, 2014
Donmarrius: Having battered you idiats,you guys has resorted to emotional outburst.
Continue.
Rag-tagged dirty yorubass.

Ichi okpukpu, atonle

You have been noticed,satisfied?

Now run along f00l

Re: "We Fought For Oil Not Nigeria Unity" Benjamine Adekule PICS by Donmarrius: 8:14pm On Sep 28, 2014

It is shameful,that after haven exploited Nhgeria for over decades,its only two people you can boast of.
Thats why we call people idiats.
BTW,Orji Uzor Kalu,is the 4th richest Nigerian,and in that list,you have more Igbos,than any other tribe.

Re: "We Fought For Oil Not Nigeria Unity" Benjamine Adekule PICS by whitecat1: 8:28pm On Sep 28, 2014
See excuse! You should know this handle if you have IQ above 10 but that's not the issue! Why not address my post and leave other things? I said your people are known for empty chest beating, and I won't be surprised if you are struggling to get by. Fake people fake lives bunch of morrons are what your people are.
Billyonaire:

View Whitecat1's Profile

Nairaland Forum / Whitecat1's Profile
(Follow This Member)

Send E-Mail Message To whitecat1

Time registered: September 14, 2014

Time spent online: 16 hours & 39 minutes

View Whitecat1's posts (62) | View Whitecat1's topics (0)

Section Most Active In: Politics

I do not respond to brand new monikas set up on Nairaland for the sole purpose of being chauvinistic. Shoes get size, when your monika is up to 1 month old, you can come back and interact with B. Shoe get size.

Re: "We Fought For Oil Not Nigeria Unity" Benjamine Adekule PICS by ebankole1(m): 8:39pm On Sep 28, 2014
Y1bo(s) beatingchest till eternity.
Well,should we be surprise its in the DNA and the chest-beating started from Y1bo style of cutural dance.
Study Y1bo cultural dance and prove me wrong.
That's where their chest beating originated from ke
heheh hehehe

Re: "We Fought For Oil Not Nigeria Unity" Benjamine Adekule PICS by whitecat1: 8:40pm On Sep 28, 2014
Those are positions your people will never attain! Those were samples compiled by foreign entity not local, as you know, if your money isn't speaking foreign language, bilingual that is, you ain't got it.

Well! If you can count, you will know that "4" is after 1 2 3 and that you will always be behind Yoruba! That's my point!

Donmarrius: It is shameful,that after haven exploited Nhgeria for over decades,its only two people you can boast of.
Thats why we call people idiats.
BTW,Orji Uzor Kalu,is the 4th richest Nigerian,and in that list,you have more Igbos,than any other tribe.

Re: "We Fought For Oil Not Nigeria Unity" Benjamine Adekule PICS by tonytony208(m): 8:40pm On Sep 28, 2014
sarutobie:
hohohoho of course now that I am exposing the bloodthirsty,hypocritical nature of you and your brethren my responses are no longer in tandem right? ..your brothers killed our children and women, we left your vile lands and we returned back to our land to form biafra, you teamed up with your masters in Britain to fight against us for three solid years just to force us back to this scam of a country. .now fast forward again to 2014..and you this buffoon is asking me"why do you still stay in the north" is it that your religious leaders are inducing you with schizophrenic materials that you are so dumb as to ask me why igbos are still in the north? or is the fabled hypocrisy that you lot are known for?

it is like you just heard the word "schizophrenia" from someone and you start pasting it without knowing its meaning or how to use it. It sounds like big grammar to an eediot like you and you think it will impress me the same way it impressed a fuul like you. For your information, you have misused the word. I won't go into the behavioural and medical meaning of schizophrenia lest i confuse your eediotic head further. One lesson you should learn is this: never copy if you know you can't paste.
Sorry messr lispy flaathead. There isn't anything you can do about it. You are part of nigeria until we decide it is time for you to go. As for now, we will deal with you as we like until we feel we are ready to let you go. You don't need to live with it; hug the nearest transformer and die.
Re: "We Fought For Oil Not Nigeria Unity" Benjamine Adekule PICS by PenSniper: 9:11pm On Sep 28, 2014
Donmarrius: Having battered us yeebos so much, you guys have resorted to emotional outburst against we rag-tag, crooked and criminal yeebos...
Re: "We Fought For Oil Not Nigeria Unity" Benjamine Adekule PICS by whitecat1: 9:18pm On Sep 28, 2014
cheesy cheesy grin cultural dance chest beating!

ebankole1: Y1bo(s) beatingchest till eternity.
Well,should we be surprise its in the DNA and the chest-beating started from Y1bo style of cutural dance.
Study Y1bo cultural dance and prove me wrong.
That's where their chest beating originated from ke
heheh hehehe
Re: "We Fought For Oil Not Nigeria Unity" Benjamine Adekule PICS by PenSniper: 9:19pm On Sep 28, 2014

Forbes will never reckon with the so-called wealth of yeebos because they know its always questionable. Their criminality has almost made the guinness book of records.
Re: "We Fought For Oil Not Nigeria Unity" Benjamine Adekule PICS by GenAdekunle2: 9:24pm On Sep 28, 2014
tsolz300:

Ichi okpukpu, atonle

You have been noticed,satisfied?

Now run along f00l

Dont mind the Bastards, they are in soup grin grin grin grin
Re: "We Fought For Oil Not Nigeria Unity" Benjamine Adekule PICS by ebankole1(m): 9:27pm On Sep 28, 2014
whitecat1: cheesy cheesy grin cultural dance chest beating!

Nothing but the truth Bro.
Watch Nollywood-y1bo village movie coupled with their dance step.
U go laff tire,do and see chestbeating dance steps at its best.
Re: "We Fought For Oil Not Nigeria Unity" Benjamine Adekule PICS by steppin: 9:37pm On Sep 28, 2014
tonytony208: Mr Op and the first responder above me, your comments are pitiably shallow. Yeah, adekunle Benjamin might not have gotten oil blocs before he died. It is a pointer to the fact that Adekunle did not fight for selfish reasons to enrich himself; rather, he fought for nigeria to possess the oil that biafra was planning to steal by coaxing SS and calling them "brothers" (brothers my foot).
Adekunle was a dutiful soilder and he obeyed orders from his superiors like every well trained soilder should do. His unforgettable and well documented campaign against the boko haram-like rebellion called "biafra war" was in total submission to the directives of his superior. Adekunle was not like some thoughtless soilders, who took up arms to fight against authority and divide the nation for selfish and hypocritical reasons.

You flaathead biafrans should stop picking on this man. When you want to cry like defeated eediots, kindly make your ways to ojukwu's grave and whine and cry there. You can cry him a second river niger if you so desire. Ojukwu was the one that led your grandfathers into a war he knew you couldn't win and not Benjamin Adekunle. Ojukwu knew biafra didn't have the military hardware to win, yet he fooled your grandfathers into the war. He now spelt doom for biafra by asking the poorly trained biafran rebels to overrun Midwest. I learnt that your grandfathers were given matchets/cutlasses at a point during the war to confront nigerian soilders, who had bazookers, artilleries, jet fighters and whatnots. How was that Adekunle's fault? Abeg, you biafrans should stop playing the victim and seeking for pity. It is only the truly defeated that does such. You may not like this, but it is the truth: that you biafrans were not the victims of the biafran war; rather, you were the VILLAINS!!! You brought the war upon your own heads. So, leave Adekunle out of it.
Spoken like a true yoruba. Those were the words of Benjamin Adekunle not Igbos. But like you guys always do, you take your faults and blame it on someone else(Sanusi was right all along) The man killed thousands of people because he was fighting for the same oil that has brought us nothing but untold hardship. From his tone, it's obvious he has his regrets. But, how can you see that? You were blinded by hate. Same reason the dead mofo killed thousands of helpless women and children.

Re: "We Fought For Oil Not Nigeria Unity" Benjamine Adekule PICS by tsolz300: 9:44pm On Sep 28, 2014
GenAdekunle2:

Dont mind the Bastards, they are in soup grin grin grin grin

And you are?
Sorry dude,

Try someone else.. undecided
You registered today and you are sending me PM and tryna follow me today?

Lol...
You y1bos are funny,if you need my pix,why not kindly ask for it?

Try something else yam head..

Am the hardest nut to crack

I don't av followers on NL
And I don't reply or respond to pms

Mi o raye iranu..

I am a one man mopol.....

#bisalam#

Re: "We Fought For Oil Not Nigeria Unity" Benjamine Adekule PICS by GenAdekunle2: 9:56pm On Sep 28, 2014
tsolz300:

And you are?
Sorry dude,

I don't av followers on NL
And I don't reply or respond to pms

Mi o raye iranu..

I am a one man mopol.....

#bisalam#

Calm down

Mythbusters association

Insurgents Limited Invite....

TonnyChristopher unseen pics

Slimghost unseen pics

Re: "We Fought For Oil Not Nigeria Unity" Benjamine Adekule PICS by steppin: 10:17pm On Sep 28, 2014
chrisbaba1:

Because the igbos are particularly tribalistic people..... why do hausa need yorubas, because yourbas are more open minded politically. All yorubas want is the right things happen, or the right leader winning regardless of his tribe......
hahahaha! I can't believe somebody can spew such crap! If you believe what you wrote, you'll believe anything. The average Nigerian knows that an Igbo man is smart and fiercely independent. Even though yorubas would rather perish than accept it, the Hausas know better. They fought this people endlessly for three years before they surrendered. Supporting an Igbo to be president is like selling away their birthright. They know that it'll be difficult to control an Igbo man and they can't risk that, not in this lifetime. It has nothing to do with leadership skills, tribalism or being open minded politically.

Sanwo-Olu Appoints Oyetunde-Lawal As New General Manager Of LASODA / Okupe - “APC Is A Shameless Party, They Plagiarized Pdp’s Manifesto” / Opon Imo (aregbesola) VS Laptop (peter Obi)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89