Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,785 members, 7,802,437 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:26 PM

We’ve Reduced Poverty By 50% – Jonathan - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We’ve Reduced Poverty By 50% – Jonathan (23809 Views)

‘Ambode Has Reduced Poverty’ / Nigerian Government Cuts Electricity Tariff By 50% / We’ve Reduced Poverty By 50% – Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We’ve Reduced Poverty By 50% – Jonathan by olaeffect(m): 8:38pm On Sep 28, 2014
BlackTechnology:

Poverty is a global problem

It exist in advanced nations that have the best of infrastructures eg electricity

The most critical solution is when people see it as their moral responsibility to create businesses that employs people and pay them fine.

Remember

Jobs don't fall from heaven but are created by people.

I agree with you in regards to poverty. Some people will remain poor even if they are given a billion naira, some won lottery of $380m and became broke in less than 3yrs.

But you will agree with me that the government past and present has not given us an enabling environment to foster business development. It takes you ten times more effort to succeed in this country "legally" than in a more developed economy.
Re: We’ve Reduced Poverty By 50% – Jonathan by marieolae(f): 8:42pm On Sep 28, 2014
Nothing johnathan says is ever legitimate. The man was born to feed people with lies. Nonsense

1 Like

Re: We’ve Reduced Poverty By 50% – Jonathan by starlike(m): 9:39pm On Sep 28, 2014
i know that things will surely get better, not because the president said so, but because my lord Jesus has said so... Power on Nigeria.... Long live my country Nigeria.
Re: We’ve Reduced Poverty By 50% – Jonathan by Nobody: 9:53pm On Sep 28, 2014
Maybe he meant he had increased poverty by 50%, clueless leader. Next yr u'll nt be there by God's grace
Re: We’ve Reduced Poverty By 50% – Jonathan by BlackTechnology: 10:28pm On Sep 28, 2014
olaeffect:

I agree with you in regards to poverty. Some people will remain poor even if they are given a billion naira, some won lottery of $380m and became broke in less than 3yrs.

But you will agree with me that the government past and present has not given us an enabling environment to foster business development. It takes you ten times more effort to succeed in this country "legally" than in a more developed economy.

Government = Catalyst

People = Reactants

Reactants can transform into products without the support of a catalyst but a catalyst is worthless if the Reactants don't react.

In other words

A people can achieve development without the support of their government but the government best efforts will yield no fruit if the people fail to react positively towards development.
Re: We’ve Reduced Poverty By 50% – Jonathan by BlackTechnology: 10:44pm On Sep 28, 2014
pascyj: Your pr is in reverse motion. You're criticizing him too.Bottomline:your president is a shameless, corrupt liar.

Anyone who lies,steals.-African proverb.

You typed many words without suggesting a positive alternative.
Re: We’ve Reduced Poverty By 50% – Jonathan by Nobody: 1:07am On Sep 29, 2014
BlackTechnology:

You typed many words without suggesting a positive alternative.
And you prefer lies.When did that become the positive alternative? In your president's government.
Re: We’ve Reduced Poverty By 50% – Jonathan by Jilo83(m): 5:20am On Sep 29, 2014
And increase hunger by 100%
Re: We’ve Reduced Poverty By 50% – Jonathan by Drayton: 9:01pm On Sep 29, 2014
grin ; D for your house. ..Cuz you no get shoe b4. but now u dey wear Italian shoe; D
Re: We’ve Reduced Poverty By 50% – Jonathan by udswagz: 7:36am On Sep 30, 2014
Reading the post, i bet some ideas came into your head,
well if it is one that has to do with tech, i may be of help
I can help you build your idea, create a strong online presence
for your brand.
With my web development and Android app development skills
i can help you build a beautiful website or intuitive mobile app
which aligns with the coporate vision of your organisation.
In case that idea is still in your head
visit: www.udonline.net

I will expecting your email smiley

Some sites i have completed
www.helonyconcept.com
www.chypesfrontline.com
www.botosoftechnologies.com
www.kasemart.com [e-commerce]

The most recent Android app i just published on Google play store

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dmasnig.udcreate
Re: We’ve Reduced Poverty By 50% – Jonathan by SenatorJames(m): 7:08pm On Oct 01, 2014
The moment i saw the topic, I dont even bother myself in cliqing, or reading, talk more of commenting.

The topic would have been "50% poverty reduction in Aso-rock"
Re: We’ve Reduced Poverty By 50% – Jonathan by deb(m): 6:44pm On Oct 02, 2014
BlackTechnology:

To be truthful to you

YOU SPOKE LIKE A BABY

If you understand life with a matured mind , you would hold the intellectual community partially responsible for not looking deep into our various national challenges and finding conventional and unconventional solutions to them.

Is Jona God that knows everything. Why do you think the bible says there is safety in the multitude of counsels.

Do you know that your positive suggestions can get to him when those around him read it , believe it and suggest it to him.

Go through you comment and compare it with mine and you will realize that you are a destructive critics who never suggested a single conventional or unconventional solution to poverty

Social Media is not a place to insult people but to suggest better alternatives.

If I am Tinubu Buhari APC I will never include you in my inner circle because of your baby mentality

Finally go through your post and compare between you and Jona who is "Odeson" and tell me

Don't let us even start becaus you will just vex and commit sucide. You want me to be advising your president? Are you madt like him?

And FYI, I don't ever want to be in your Tinubu circle he is still a bird of the same feather with your GEJ; though I must admit that he is more intelligent oops I mean more cunny than your idioticc president. I am for the progressive minds and have been chanelling my vote to the likes of Pat Utomi & the Gani Fawehinmis in his life irrespective of their chances in the midst of many retardded citizens like you. You are just another mediocres of the highest order promoting mediocrity and clamouring for others ro support mediocrity. How dare you?!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

APC Guber Candidates In Oyo, Rivers, Others Unhappy / US Think Tank Cancels ‘conversation’ With Peter Obi / Continue Tweeting, National Assembly Minority Caucus Tells Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.