Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,817 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:31 PM

Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration (58385 Views)

Pictures From Pastor Tunde Bakare's 60TH BIRTHDAY / First Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's Birthday Today / Pictures From Bishop Oyedepo's Daughter's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by Harkynkunle(m): 9:15am On Sep 28, 2014
Shit...I b wan sit down 4 front page 2 receive d anointing, All d same e no bad, I go still get am 4 here....
Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by sirjohnson(m): 9:16am On Sep 28, 2014
Happy birthday Mr. billionaire
Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by mickyarams: 9:17am On Sep 28, 2014
God is good to all these pastors after all, just don't forget all your tithes and offerings and also all your first fruit this Sunday.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by akpanikpe(m): 9:17am On Sep 28, 2014
Nobleval: Seen! Next abeg. Hope he doesn't get to involve himself into this money laundering things. I heard he has over four private jets.
So?
Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by Abdulhafis00: 9:17am On Sep 28, 2014
he don clock 60, i pray he clock 100[b]he don clock 60, i pray he clock 100[/b]he don clock 60, i pray he clock 100
Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by zubimete(f): 9:18am On Sep 28, 2014
HappyBirth Day Sir. More grace to your elbow. We the winners family love you. LLP. Exceeding grace! Strange works. The man with the liberation mandate.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by Nobody: 9:19am On Sep 28, 2014
I love Yoruba christians, they are very..............!

1 Like

Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by tollytexy(m): 9:19am On Sep 28, 2014
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DANGOTE PASTOR.. oops.. sorry.. Happy Birthday Richest Pastor in AFRICA.. LLNP.. i wont stop complaining unless u start sharing 50% of your wealth to the orphans and helping the poor.. cry cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by donpope1(m): 9:20am On Sep 28, 2014
Happy birthday Sir...
Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by Nobody: 9:20am On Sep 28, 2014
Donfamous: u don't have to let us know he is the richest. Riches are deceiving, and quite misleading, haba, stop all these, the worls need Jesus more than his. wealth, . So many misplaced priorities iin church these days.

Anyway, happy birthday daddy, wishing u long life, you wiLl not fail nor faulter. More grace in Jesus name.

am sure he needs his wealth more than both the world and Jesus
Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by tollytexy(m): 9:21am On Sep 28, 2014
akpanikpe:
So?
sosoliso.. mstchew! person get 4 Private Jets.. make him sell 1 and help the orphanage home with it.. tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by nwaobitex: 9:22am On Sep 28, 2014
hbd sir
Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by nora544: 9:23am On Sep 28, 2014
A real christian pastor would tell his followers let us give the money to the poor, let us give the money to the people who need it.

That is the birthday celebration for an Idol so also pentecost followers are idol worshippers they worshipp their God of man.

5 Likes

Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by brownlords: 9:23am On Sep 28, 2014
HBD general
Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by brownlords: 9:24am On Sep 28, 2014
nora544: A real christian pastor would tell his followers let us give the money to the poor, let us give the money to the people who need it.

That is the birthday celebration for an Idol so also pentecost followers are idol worshippers they worshipp their God of man.

What is this one saying? Does Idol also means worshiping an image? I guess no to your likes
Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by Amack(m): 9:27am On Sep 28, 2014
bustyhelen: Happy birthday the Richest pastor in Africa
christianity is not about richness. The question is how many soul did you win for christ. I know you most be igbo man una own no dey pass money. HBD to you bishop oyedapo.
Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by Nobody: 9:28am On Sep 28, 2014
MEILYN: Happy nonsense birthday undecided...... See body Guards everywhere. Bunch of thieves. Men of Satan seen as men of God. God go judge ona shaaaa.

[b] 2 Corinthians 11:13-15
For such men are false apostles, deceitful workmen,
disguising themselves as apostles of Christ. And no wonder, for even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light. So it is no surprise if his servants, also, disguise themselves as servants of righteousness. Their end will correspond to their deeds.

2 Peter 2:1-3 ESV
But false prophets also arose among the people, just as
there will be false teachers among you, who will secretly
bring in destructive heresies, even denying the Master who
bought them, bringing upon themselves swift destruction.
And many will follow their sensuality, and because of them
the way of truth will be blasphemed. And in their greed they will exploit you with false words. Their condemnation from long ago is not idle, and their destruction is not asleep.

Matthew 7:15 ESV
“Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing but inwardly are ravenous wolves.
[
/b]

When you start seeing a pastor defending riches and affluence, then you better flee from such pastor.

I don't mean to pry, but is everything alright at home? [/b]

9 Likes

Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by tola9ja: 9:30am On Sep 28, 2014
Romans 1:21-25English Standard Version (ESV)

21 For although they knew God, they did not honor him as God or give thanks to him, but they became futile in their thinking, and their foolish hearts were darkened. 22 Claiming to be wise, they became fools, 23 and exchanged the glory of the immortal God for images resembling mortal man and birds and animals and creeping things.

24 Therefore God gave them up in the lusts of their hearts to impurity, to the dishonoring of their bodies among themselves, 25 because they exchanged the truth about God for a lie and worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is blessed forever! Amen.

3 Likes

Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by tokjohn: 9:31am On Sep 28, 2014
Watch those who became successful before it's too late!

Like and Share!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3V8uIyZq4E
Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by MEILYN(m): 9:32am On Sep 28, 2014
imoleay0:

I don't mean to pry, but is everything alright at home?
Don't quote me again Mr Man. Only a fool would regard oyedepo as a real man of God. Bill gates is more generous than your so called billionaire pastor.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by MizMyColi(f): 9:32am On Sep 28, 2014
sirjohnson: Happy birthday Mr. billionaire
LoL
That'd have been my thought too.

3 Likes

Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by esof1(f): 9:33am On Sep 28, 2014
tollytexy: HAPPY BIRTHDAY DANGOTE PASTOR.. oops.. sorry.. Happy Birthday Richest Pastor in AFRICA.. LLNP.. i wont stop complaining unless u start sharing 50% of your wealth to the orphans and helping the poor.. cry cry cry

What do u think u know? Nd what makes u feel he doesn't help the poor and d orphans? Keep complaining but make sure u complain right.
Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by Tokunbohkinibig: 9:34am On Sep 28, 2014
Strange work, strange act
Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by MEILYN(m): 9:34am On Sep 28, 2014
tola9ja: Romans 1:21-25English Standard Version (ESV)

21 For although they knew God, they did not honor him as God or give thanks to him, but they became futile in their thinking, and their foolish hearts were darkened. 22 Claiming to be wise, they became fools, 23 and exchanged the glory of the immortal God for images resembling mortal man and birds and animals and creeping things.

24 Therefore God gave them up in the lusts of their hearts to impurity, to the dishonoring of their bodies among themselves, 25 because they exchanged the truth about God for a lie and worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is blessed forever! Amen.
I agree with you. Can you get your koranic ass out of here now?
Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by oluwanoni: 9:35am On Sep 28, 2014
HBD papa, for those complaining
about his wealth, just work hard and you could be the next dangote, instead of hating on other peoples sucesss...inbetween success is not a measure of wealth...you can be successful and satisfied and not have billions in ur Acc.
Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by 36STATES: 9:38am On Sep 28, 2014
419 pastor.
Fake miracle seller.
Thieving vampire that target the most vulnurable in society.
The nemesis of ignorant foolish Nigeria at home and abroad.
Ride on, Nigeria is a very fertile ground for your type.
There is an endless supply of victims for you.
60 yrs is still morning in your evil ways.
Enjoy your scam Mr. Billonaire fake pastor

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by MEILYN(m): 9:39am On Sep 28, 2014
oluwanoni: HBD papa, for those complaining
about his wealth, just work hard and you could be the next dangote, instead of hating on other peoples sucesss...inbetween success is not a measure of wealth...you can be successful and satisfied and not have billions in ur Acc.
So you mean Yahoo boys are hard working too sir? grin

1 Like

Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by MEILYN(m): 9:40am On Sep 28, 2014
36STATES: 419 pastor.
Fake miracle seller.
Thieving vanpire that target the most vulnurable in society.
The nemesis of ignorant fools in Nigeria.
Ride on, Nigeria is a very fertile ground for your types.
There is an endless supply of victims for you.
60 yrs is still morning in your evil ways.
Enjoy your scam.
grin
Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by Bigsteveg(m): 9:41am On Sep 28, 2014
ayusco85: .

Happy birth to my dear papa in the lord. Thanks for the MANTLE u sent from Canaan Land, am in possession of one.
How much did u buy it cos I know it's not free.

4 Likes

Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by Tweetums(f): 9:41am On Sep 28, 2014
May he enjoy many years ahead ..... Happy birthday bishop
Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by MEILYN(m): 9:42am On Sep 28, 2014
esof1:

What do u think u know? Nd what makes u feel he doesn't help the poor and d orphans? Keep complaining but make sure u complain right.
Women getting deceived since the world began till date....
Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by oluwanoni: 9:43am On Sep 28, 2014
MEILYN: So you mean Yahoo boys are hard working too sir? grin

Yes na cheesy, they are hardworking, it only takes an intelligent trickster to cash out but why not Chanel the energy in something legal.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Video Of Pastor Caught Pants Down Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman / Stephanie Otobo Exposed By Yvonne Ogiamien, Her Childhood Friend / Assemblies Of God Church Attacked In Onitsha Anambra, Policeman, Civilian Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.