Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,838 members, 7,802,683 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:47 PM

NYSC Current Allowance For States In Nigeria (2014) - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Current Allowance For States In Nigeria (2014) (70704 Views)

NYSC Allowance For All States In Nigeria / List Of NYSC Allowance For States In Nigeria / NYSC Allowance For States In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC Current Allowance For States In Nigeria (2014) by Tunnamania(m): 7:26pm On Oct 30, 2014
cool

1 Like

Re: NYSC Current Allowance For States In Nigeria (2014) by Adeyeye22(f): 10:24pm On Oct 30, 2014
fison:
State Govt Allowance:
*Bayelsa: 3k
*Ekiti: 5k
*Osun: 5k
*Lagos: pays 15k for public schools, 10k for ministry and 5k for LG
*Imo, Kwara, Edo, Abuja: no payment
*Enugu: 10k
*Niger state: 6k
*Borno : 1k
*Kebbi: 2k
*Abia: 5k
*Delta: 5k
*Akwa ibom: 6k
*Ondo: 5k
*Oyo: 4k.......pls complete d rest states
Pls wat of nassarawa?
Re: NYSC Current Allowance For States In Nigeria (2014) by Kossyne(m): 9:10am On Oct 31, 2014
ajasa4link:
The state government pays 2,000 in kebbi while private schools pay between 4,000 to 8,000......I was posted to a federal government owned school and they pay 5k( though am a new corper there and yet to receive any allawee yet )

Thanks man!... Your post has addressed some of the
fears that I have, though I am planning on
redeployment once I get there. How's the people?
Are they friendly, what's the cost of living?, are we
going to have any communication problems?, what
of utilities like electricity, transportation, good
roads, water, internet connection, telephone
network, banks/ATMs? What's the level of
civilization there? What of accomodation?
It's true we are not going to picnic, but these factors
will go a long way in determining how effectively
we serve our fatherland. Thanks.
Any other PCM can add his/hers.
Re: NYSC Current Allowance For States In Nigeria (2014) by jacieville: 6:59pm On Oct 31, 2014
Please how much does bayelsa state and their local government pay?
Re: NYSC Current Allowance For States In Nigeria (2014) by Nobody: 7:05pm On Oct 31, 2014
Pls ao much does Anambra state pay corpers?
Re: NYSC Current Allowance For States In Nigeria (2014) by nav(m): 8:59pm On Oct 31, 2014
Pls how much is Gombe paying
Re: NYSC Current Allowance For States In Nigeria (2014) by ajasa4link: 7:26pm On Nov 01, 2014
Kossyne:

Thanks man!... Your post has addressed some of the
fears that I have, though I am planning on
redeployment once I get there. How's the people?
Are they friendly, what's the cost of living?, are we
going to have any communication problems?, what
of utilities like electricity, transportation, good
roads, water, internet connection, telephone
network, banks/ATMs? What's the level of
civilization there? What of accomodation?
It's true we are not going to picnic, but these factors
will go a long way in determining how effectively
we serve our fatherland. Thanks.
Any other PCM can add his/hers.
As regards security ,Kebbi state is very very safe. I was feeling disturbed the same way u are presently now, but I later discovered the people are very friendly, accomodating and respectful.
As for electricity it's very very stable, in fact better than the level of electricity we enjoyed in Lagos. But to be honest the roads are nothing to write home about.From Niger state to the junction that leads to the camp the roads are pretty bad. But from that junction to camp and other parts of the state like birnin Kebbi the capital. the roads are in good conditions. For the issue of internet facilities, that depends mostly on the part of the state u are eventually posted to. But generally, it's EDGE network that's available in the state, just forget 3g network. But be rest assured if airtel or any other network is the best network in ur ppa, u will certainly be able to browse with it on Edge network. As for camp, just forget about Etisalat, it's non existent dere. just take along ur mtn and airtel lines.
As for banks and other utilities, this depends hugely on where they post u to o...some places u have to travel close to 2hours to get to the nearest bank while some areas they have close to 5 banks nearby. For example I take 200 naira bike to and 200 fro to d bank..But it has it's advantage As it helps me curtail my spending and makes me a better manager who plans well.
All in all the cost of living is considerably low except for those who are posted to the state capital. For example if I buy 20 naira pepper, 30 naira tomatoes and 200naira meat and cook stew, I will eat it for at least 4 days. This is the situation of things in Yauri o,I don't know about other parts of the state though.
I think if u can live with the hot weather As well As not travelling too often due to the bad roads, then u are good to go.

1 Like

Re: NYSC Current Allowance For States In Nigeria (2014) by depato88(m): 10:27pm On Nov 01, 2014
pls hw abt ibadan
Re: NYSC Current Allowance For States In Nigeria (2014) by amosade30(m): 5:21pm On Nov 03, 2014
Au abt Rivers pls?
Re: NYSC Current Allowance For States In Nigeria (2014) by Evvilgenius: 12:10am On Dec 27, 2014
Re: NYSC Current Allowance For States In Nigeria (2014) by Odunharry(m): 12:49am On Jan 14, 2015
chaii many Governors no dy try o
Re: NYSC Current Allowance For States In Nigeria (2014) by Nobody: 8:51am On Jan 14, 2015
Benue State:
Private school range 2k-4k some with accommodation.
Govt schools on strike since 1969

Local govt is 5k and payment is usually one month payment in 4 months, if u missed it O.Y.O

Private firm is as bad as govt firms so they hardly take corpers. angry

As for Doctor n Opticians: they are being paid 50k as bonus monthly, nurse n paramedic 30k

Don't knw about lairs, Sowi I mean Lawyers grin

Electricity: 70% stable

Security: 80%

Best Mobile networks: Glo 3G and strong 4G Network, Airtel 3G and not too strong 4G network

1 Like

Re: NYSC Current Allowance For States In Nigeria (2014) by okitaiji(m): 6:45am On Jan 16, 2015
pls can sombody tell me more about Cross River, Ogun nd Delta state? tnx
Re: NYSC Current Allowance For States In Nigeria (2014) by damecute(f): 6:20pm On Apr 02, 2015
how much are corpeeaa in Anambra paid
Re: NYSC Current Allowance For States In Nigeria (2014) by Janeglitter(f): 11:08pm On Apr 02, 2015
Pls how much is Rivers, Cross River, Bayelsa and Abuja paying?
Re: NYSC Current Allowance For States In Nigeria (2014) by Williamso(m): 8:58am On Apr 03, 2015
Please how much are doctors paid (from private and/or public hospitals) in Abuja? It will be highly appreciated.
Re: NYSC Current Allowance For States In Nigeria (2014) by Omaricha3242: 11:16am On Apr 06, 2015
Please which of the hospitals are under state management board in ebonyi state
Re: NYSC Current Allowance For States In Nigeria (2014) by kelvinnash(m): 6:02pm On Apr 08, 2015
Does PHCN accept youth corpers??..pls i nid an answer
Re: NYSC Current Allowance For States In Nigeria (2014) by kingsman4u(m): 5:46pm On Apr 09, 2015
Rivers pays 10k 4 rural areas and 5k 4 urban areas bt d payment cums after u re done wit ur service, atimes it might last 4 yrs.
Re: NYSC Current Allowance For States In Nigeria (2014) by Nobody: 9:39pm On Apr 13, 2015
hippyj:
Am currently serving in Ogun state.
#55,000 for those serving in state owned schools( at the end of your service year).
Those serving in government offices,the government pays them (amount differs).
those serving in private schools,d school pays you.

AM SERVING IN STATE SCHOOL,EXPECTING MY 55K BY JUNE.
pls how about those that relocated like 6 months before the end of service are they going to pay them state allowance I reply
Re: NYSC Current Allowance For States In Nigeria (2014) by hippyj(m): 8:12am On Apr 14, 2015
Mcquine:

pls how about those that relocated like 6 months before the end of service are they going to pay them state allowance I reply

If you submitted your details to TESCOM at Ilaro, they may pay you for six months.
Re: NYSC Current Allowance For States In Nigeria (2014) by Nobody: 8:44am On Apr 14, 2015
hippyj:

If you submitted your details to TESCOM at Ilaro, they may pay you for six months.
OK so as long as I submit it they would pay right? I don't care about the number of months
Re: NYSC Current Allowance For States In Nigeria (2014) by AbbyGee(f): 9:30am On Apr 14, 2015
Please has anyone received any message about mobilization status?
Re: NYSC Current Allowance For States In Nigeria (2014) by hippyj(m): 10:23am On Apr 15, 2015
Mcquine:

OK so as long as I submit it they would pay right? I don't care about the number of months

I believe so.
Re: NYSC Current Allowance For States In Nigeria (2014) by Nobody: 10:39pm On Apr 19, 2015
Pls how much is vet corper earning in different states

1 Like

Re: NYSC Current Allowance For States In Nigeria (2014) by gaetano: 1:29am On Apr 20, 2015
i'm a B14 corps member serving in akwaibom.

State allawance is 10k.
Docors however earn btwn 70 nd 90k monthly.
Re: NYSC Current Allowance For States In Nigeria (2014) by lebete3000: 5:49pm On Jul 23, 2015
olrotimi:
I have a brother hopeful on Enugu state, please anyone with enugu state allowances? Secondly, for those who redeploy, are they also given PPA by NYSC and are they paid by the state and local govt? Answers pls

Any info on Enugu state pay yet?
Re: NYSC Current Allowance For States In Nigeria (2014) by lebete3000: 5:51pm On Jul 23, 2015
cuteshantel39:
Enugu state pays 10k.

Hiw much Enugu pays Medical Professionals?
Re: NYSC Current Allowance For States In Nigeria (2014) by lebete3000: 5:52pm On Jul 23, 2015
Uncleodi:

Ebonyi State pays 130k to Doctors and 97 to other Paramedicals. Only if ur PPA falls within hospital management board.

But if ur PPA is a health Center, then 50k for Doctors and 30k for Paramedicals..Vetmeds are not really well paid in Ebonyi

What of Enugu?
Re: NYSC Current Allowance For States In Nigeria (2014) by lebete3000: 5:59pm On Jul 23, 2015
fison:

No, doctors r paid most followed by pharmacists, perhaps nurses!

How much does Enugu State pay Doctors.
Re: NYSC Current Allowance For States In Nigeria (2014) by lebete3000: 6:08pm On Jul 23, 2015
Stelvin101:
Benue State:
Private school range 2k-4k some with accommodation.
Govt schools on strike since 1969

Local govt is 5k and payment is usually one month payment in 4 months, if u missed it O.Y.O

Private firm is as bad as govt firms so they hardly take corpers. angry

As for Doctor n Opticians: they are being paid 50k as bonus monthly, nurse n paramedic 30k

Don't knw about lairs, Sowi I mean Lawyers grin

Electricity: 70% stable

Security: 80%

Best Mobile networks: Glo 3G and strong 4G Network, Airtel 3G and not too strong 4G network

How much are doctor corpers paid in Enugu?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Muhammad Musa And Hauwa Bagudu: 2 Corpers Wed In Kano (Photos) / Fish Seller Buys A Car As She Completes Her NYSC (photos) / Corper Gets Classroom As His Accommodation (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.